Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,607 members, 7,892,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10896310 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19668) (19669) (19670) (19671) (19672) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theflint1(m): 10:24am
Colson:
What's racism in addressing blacks as blacks? What's racism if a white person points out your origin?? Are you ashamed of what you are??
Una go dey alright las las.
What has their pointing out my origin have to do with playing football for the country of my birth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:25am
onyeomaonyeoma:
The fun fact is that most of these Argentines are of Italian descent😂 Argentina has the second-largest community of Italians outside of Italy, after Brazil.

The French players should stop crying and go release their own song.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:26am
Dem Dey tell you say Messi no follow Dey inside that bus ,but you Dey blame am for not coordinating them

You people are foolish and don’t even know when to start an agenda

Tufiakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:31am
andrewbaba44:
Dem Dey tell you say Messi no follow Dey inside that bus ,but you Dey blame am for not coordinating them

You people are foolish and don’t even know when to start an agenda

Tufiakwa
grin grin grin grin grin

Dem leave Enzo wey be adult wey dey do foolish and racist thing dey drag Messi weh dey Miami.

E be things grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:31am
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The French players should stop crying and go release their own song.
Left for me, they should play that song until it dawns on those guys to represent their father land rather than opt to represent those colonizers that keep colonising.

They help corrupt politicians loot 3rd world countries and take these lots to their countries which they use to develop their countries leaving 3rd world inhabitants impoverished so they easily come in and handpick the best brains across all fields of endeavours.

Wait for the day a Messi or Ronaldo choose to play for Nigeria or Ghana and see how the hypocritical lots will react.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:32am
What Jackson posted.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:35am
BlewMahn:
What Jackson posted.
Problem go dey that una dressing room oo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:36am
Jodera:

grin grin grin grin grin

Dem leave Enzo wey be adult wey dey do foolish and racist thing dey drag Messi weh dey Miami.

My GOAT 🐐 wey no see reason to Dey do bus parade after he don complete football, dem still wan drag am into Enzo and his friends’ misbehavior 🤦‍♂️

Truly, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:36am
Jodera:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bro I don’t get how Messi came into this o

The thing Dey surprise me Walai

If he was present there on the bus and didn’t cordinate them then he was fucking wrong ,but there is a proof of video all over everywhere and Messi has been in Miami with family before the incident ,but ofcourse he must be blamed grin

Dibu get luck say e no Dey there ,na him dem for drag pass and even forget enzo wey steam the live grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:45am
BlewMahn:
What Jackson posted.

Enzo might not be a racist ,but that song is uncalled for ,I am glad he has apologized .

Jackson is just supporting a friend ,if na me I will just be sitting on the fence and be observing grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:48am
patrickmuf:
Left for me, they should play that song until it dawns on those guys to represent their father land rather than opt to represent those colonizers that keep colonising.

They help corrupt politicians loot 3rd world countries and take these lots to their countries which they use to develop their countries leaving 3rd world inhabitants impoverished so they easily come in and handpick the best brains across all fields of endeavours.

Wait for the day a Messi or Ronaldo choose to play for Nigeria or Ghana and see how the hypocritical lots will react.

Personally, I think you're wrong here.
You're mixing national politics with sports(and subsequent someone's potential Job) and deviating from the main discourse

Nobody tells our wicked leaders to continue being corrupt and impoverish its citizens. We tend to make our environment not conducive for growth due to corruption and wickedness yet wants the best brains to come work in such conditions. Not as if these people grew up in these conditions sef.

Most of these players grew up in their adopted countries, they're familiar with their adopted countries and all, connected to their adopted countries. Lastly, their adopted countries mostly "made" them. How then do you want them to abandon all those things and jump to a country they're not connected or familiar to because "it's their fatherland"?

Let our leaders fix our country and stop their corruption and all wickedness and we'll see the Messis and Ronaldos we seek. Or do you think Nigeria presently is lacking in people who are better than Messi and Ronaldo on the streets currently? Just because of lack of sorting and connection they can't get the due attention they need? Will you blame your colonizers for it too?

Even those that decided to play for their fatherland against all odds like Mbappe and Alaba, have you also read the reasons why they ditched the idea? Will you also blame our colonizers?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:53am
BlueRayDick:

My GOAT 🐐 wey no see reason to Dey do bus parade after he don complete football, dem still wan drag am into Enzo and his friends’s misbehavior 🤦‍♂️

Truly, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
It's just crazy seeing the dragging. Reading it from them, I was like "how did Messi name enter here"? grin grin grin
Messi don turn their papa be that grin
Even parents sef aren't held accountable for sins of their adult children but not Messi

Truly, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:59am
andrewbaba44:

Bro I don’t get how Messi came into this o

The thing Dey surprise me Walai

If he was present there on the bus and didn’t cordinate them then he was fucking wrong ,but there is a proof of video all over everywhere and Messi has been in Miami with family before the incident ,but ofcourse he must be blamed grin

Dibu get luck say e no Dey there ,na him dem for drag pass and even forget enzo wey steam the live grin
Like how hard is the bolded??
I don't just know whether it's agenda but Dem must just look for way to rope Messi in cos I don't really understand why they did that even when it's was made sufficiently clear that he wasn't in the bus, repeatedly.

If na Dibu dey that bus, Dem fit ban am sef. The way people dey look for ways to take crucify that guy after his Wc shenanigans. Make him thank him chi say him no dey that bus too grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:03am
Ibime:

You think that song hasn't been sung in Argentina dressing room countless times with Messi present and even doubtless joining in?

If they are just singing the song once in his absence, how do they know all the words?

Does the average Argentinian even know of a country called Angola to make up such a song on the spot? They have sung that song countless times, that is one of their regular dressing room anthems.

I remember as a JJC to UK in French class then when we were asked to name a French speaking African country starting with S. After one minute and nobody in the class could answer, I said Senegal, and the whole class was shocked I knew the answer. Talkless of an Argentinian reasoning a small country like Angola.

If Messi had cautioned them when they were singing it in his presence, the song would have died out.

Messi done commit, he just wasn't on camera this time when the crime was filmed.
Senior man you know you go need bring evidence for that cause I remember Messi cautioning his teammates mocking Brazil with a chant after the Copa win, those are their biggest rivals, I don't want to know if he has done it several times in the past or even this morning but as long as he wasn't on that bus partaking in the mocking there's no reason to bring him into this, no be today wey we sabi most Argentines as hardcore racists, we know how they eliminated most of their black population to redundant levels but my grouse is on Messi, also no matter how you train kids as a father they'll still be several times they'll go against your instructions to do what they wanna do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:03am
Jodera:

Problem go dey that una dressing room oo cheesy
problem no go dey ,it will blow over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:03am
Jodera:

Personally, I think you're wrong here.
You're mixing national politics with sports(and subsequent someone's potential Job) and deviating from the main discourse

Nobody tells our wicked leaders to continue being corrupt and impoverish its citizens. We tend to make our environment not conducive for growth due to corruption and wickedness yet wants the best brains to come work in such conditions. Not as if these people grew up in these conditions sef.

Most of these players grew up in their adopted countries, they're familiar with their adopted countries and all, connected to their adopted countries. Lastly, their adopted countries mostly "made" them. How then do you want them to abandon all those things and jump to a country they're not connected or familiar to because "it's their fatherland"?

Let our leaders fix our country and stop their corruption and everything we'll see the Messis and Ronaldos. Or do you think Nigeria presently is lacking in people who are better than Messi and Ronaldo on the streets but just because of lack of sorting and connection can't get the due attention? Will you blame your colonizers for it too?
The west influence our elections, sponsor regime change and all that. It is very difficult for 3rd world countries to develop further because their development is a threat to Western Superpowers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:05am
andrewbaba44:

The thing no funny you grin
The thing funny me. I no know the time wey Messi turn omnipresent wey dey use CCTV monitor him teammates inside bus from Miami

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:07am
patrickmuf:

Funny thing is that if you follow these guys on YouTube, Instagram, etc. You see them vibing to African music, their mum cooking African food for them etc. Accept African cultures yet choose to represent European countries in international football.... E dey confuse me. Ex Spanish coach Del Bosque approached Messi to convince him to represent Spain. But Messi refused.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:10am
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Funny thing is that if you follow these guys on YouTube, Instagram, etc. You see them vibing to African music, their mum cooking African food for them etc. Accept African cultures yet choose to represent European countries in international football.... E dey confuse me. Ex Spanish coach Del Bosque approached Messi to convince him to represent Spain. But Messi refused.
You begin to wonder. He grew up in Spain from a very early age, got everything going for him but choose to represent his country of birth but not players of African origin worst of those who were born in Africa but moved to Europe at a young age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:14am
patrickmuf:
The west influence our elections, sponsor regime change and all that. It is very difficult for 3rd world countries to develop further because their development is a threat to Western Superpowers.

Is the West behind Yahaya Bello stealing 80 billion Naira as governor of Kogi state ?

Is the west behind Mamman Saleh stealing 33 billion Naira meant for zungeru and mambilla power plants which are meant to generate electricity for us?

🤷‍♂️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:22am
Jodera:

Why are we pretending England doesn't have a World cup trophy?

No be every big nation fit boast of am oo

Last time that happened, Nigeria was 6💀
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:24am
Ballzproblem2:
problem no go dey ,it will blow over
Lol...
No lele grin grin

Hopefully you guys manage it well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:28am
patrickmuf:

Hmmm...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:28am
BlueRayDick:

Is the West behind Yahaya Bello stealing 80 billion Naira as governor of Kogi state ?

Is the west behind Mamman Saleh stealing 33 billion Naira meant for zungeru and mambilla power plants which are meant to generate electricity for us?

🤷‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:30am
drisham:
We have 6 french players

Enzo should have thought of that

Can’t lie, this whole situation is very f**ked. The best thing in my honest opinion the club can do right now to prevent the whole thing from escalating further is to sell Ben Chilwell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:31am
BlewMahn:
What Jackson posted.
What fofana should have done

Instead of openly calling out a teammate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:33am
BlueRayDick:

🤷‍♂️
I was about to bring all these and other corrupt practices up but I don't want this thread to become political thread.

Except na West deh tell our governors and politicians to do all these things which I'm not aware of. Hence what's the need of even voting or trying to hold our governors and politicians responsible/accountable if we're still under the west?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:37am
Realtord43:
Messi wasn't with them on the bus. He stay back in Miami
Oh I didn't know this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:38am
drisham:

What fofana should have done

Instead of openly calling out a teammate

Fofana should have openly shown support for Enzo like Jackson did?

😒
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:38am
Android17:
1. Kane cannot play 5 positions adequately. Kane plays just a couple.
2. Kane does not have the same close control and dribbling.
3. Kane did not have the goal scoring ability at the same age.
4. Kane did not have the individual awards at the same age.
5. Kane could not break into far less quality teams at the age Foden did.
6. Kane did not show the same passing range at the same age.

The only English player with similar talent range as Foden was Rooney - not even Owen who was just a goal scorer.

The Most talented English player of all time - Phil Foden with his 007 in a major tournament 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:39am
Griffon:

Can’t lie, this whole situation is very f**ked. The best thing in my honest opinion the club can do right now to prevent the whole thing from escalating further is to sell Ben Chilwell.
🤣 u follow for those way dey give Chilwell stray bullet abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 11:40am
So Yoro ended up choosing United

Madrid tried that nonchalant gimmick too hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19668) (19669) (19670) (19671) (19672) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, afrodoc2, Jodera, YoungB1a(m), Katcall, liveLongNprospa(m), andrewbaba44, StarchAndBanga and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.