Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,555 members, 7,892,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10894966 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19667) (19668) (19669) (19670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38am
Android17:
From Foden to Rodri concerning what?

What's up with your Hazard by the way? Is he still playing football?

Hazard even in retirement wouldn't do 007 in Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:16am
Chelsea official statement on Enzo's racist chant with Argentina national team:

"Chelsea Football Club finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour completely unacceptable. We are proud to be a diverse, inclusive club where people from all cultures, communities and identities feel welcome.

We acknowledge and appreciate our player’s public apology and will use this as an opportunity to educate.

The Club has instigated an internal disciplinary procedure."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 8:37am
andrewbaba44:
According to ibime messi don commit ,Messi is also to determine how adults behaved outside the pitch

I am sure Messi will also need to teach them how to speak to the media

I Dey learn new things everyday .
Why are you suprise? He never like messi and he has always show it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stulp16: 8:58am
andrewbaba44:
According to ibime messi don commit before ,Messi is also to determine how adults behaved outside the pitch

I am sure Messi will also need to teach them how to speak to the media

I Dey learn new things everyday .
the guy always dey talk nonsense as usual. so not surprised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:11am
Android17:
Dude. Stats can be subjectively interpreted. That's why they require interpretation. If your Smellingham was playing as well as your whoscored was telling you, he would have been in the TOTT, right? I did not even spend more than 5 mins to find this with my first search. LOL.

That is a user rating.
Users meaning fans chose foden.
It is the same users that picked walker.

You have not yet shown me stats to support your claim that foden was the best player in both games.

He didn't score or even give an assist
He didn't have any key pass.
His defensive contributions was one of the worst probably the only person worse than him was kane (defensive contribution)

All this I can back up with data.
You've still not done that with yours.
Everything is still subjective about your opinion.

If we argue Ronaldo vs Messi, you'd Stat bring data to back up your claim.
But it seems this is all too difficult for you.

Imagine using ratings of fans like you to make my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:12am
airmark:
Hmnnnn, Enzo apologized on Instagram.

People are just daft, the chant is literally saying they are not French enough. How is that not racist?

You are also comparing the fact that mbappe said Euro is more competitive. Are we in an Era where people would defend anything just because their favourite player is involved?

And Enzo is one of my favourite player at chelsea.

You can argue that they are ignorant but saying nothing is wrong with the chant is pure stupidity especially from Argentina who has history of Racism.

Don't also forget the political instability going on in Europe immigrant wise.

What is the world turning into ? Every sound argument always Leeds to Ronaldo vs Messi nowadays

(1) (2) (3) ... (19667) (19668) (19669) (19670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, jpmoriarti(m), iamoyindamola(m), andrewbaba44, Realtord43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.