Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,885 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861254 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2017
Don't believe everything you read on this papers, dy are just rumours desperate to make money..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
where did you get this your source ?

This is old news. It has been posted here several times. I think Bigkesh posted the last one. You can ask him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

This is old news. It has been posted here several times. I think Bigkesh posted the last one. You can ask him
that is a lie..

I asked you before a season start, " is it safe to say that all transfer this season was identified and signed by conte. You answered " that all transfer done this season was done by conte, and that emenalo have not seen his time to start his mischievous dealing again".

Reason why I asked you that was that I know someday again you will blaim emenalo if one of these transfers are not performing...

I followed Chelsea transfers and I can say that most of Conte's first target didn't come because of two reasons:

1. The club refusing to sell

2. The price been quoted is too much that conte doesn't see the price right.

I can remember reading his interview where he said " he doesn't want to sign just because a club wants to sign, but to sign players who suits his plans for appropriate fees. That aside.

Assuming it was only kante that turned good out of the four transfers Chelsea had, can you also blaim emenalo for signing liuz, Alonso and batshuayi if these three players turned to be bad deals.

How can conte sign Luis, kante and Alonso and then allowed emenalo to sign Batshuayi ??

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
that is a lie..

I asked you before a season start, " is it safe to say that all transfer this season was identified and signed by conte. You answered " that all transfer done this season was done by conte, and that emenalo have not seen his time to start his mischievous dealing again".

Reason why I asked you that was that I know someday again you will blaim emenalo if one of these transfers are not performing...

I followed Chelsea transfers and I can say that most of Conte's first target didn't come because of two reasons:

I can remember reading his interview where he said " he doesn't want to sign just because a club wants to sign, but to sign players who suits his plans for appropriate fees. That aside.

Assuming it was only kante that turned good out of the four transfers Chelsea had, can you also blaim emenalo for signing liuz, Alonso and batshuayi if these three players turned to be bad deals.

How can conte sign Luis, kante and Alonso and then allowed emenalo to sign Batshuayi ??
We signed Batshuayi before Conte's return.. ....Every Chelsea fan knows Michy is Emenalo's signing

You think Conte will play Hazard as a 9 over a CF he wanted and signed? ?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
that is a lie..

Leave it out bruv.

Ain't got time to discuss Emenalo again. I'm happy as long as Mikel and Ramires are out of my club. If Emenalo decisions give me headache again, I will come for him. . . . but right now I'm content.

Can you quote me where I said Emenalo did not sign any player? I said Conte has more power being a new manager coming in and can make demands, does not mean Emenalo is powerless. And from what we are reading recently, he clearly is not powerless. I even clearly said that Batsuayi is an Emenalo signing but that I rate Batshuayi and am happy with his signing. I also stated Luiz is an Abramovic signing but I'm happy that Conte got his midfield reinforcement in Kante.

So stop lying on my name and attributing false quotes to me. I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
bigkesh:

We signed Batshuayi before Conte's return.. ....Every Chelsea fan knows Michy is Emenalo's signing

You think Conte will play Hazard as a 9 over a CF he wanted and signed? ?
this is a lie......

Conte identified and agreed with the board on which players to sign and not to sign..

Conte never wanted a main striker. He wanted a back up for Costa and that is what he got.

Answer me. If batshuayi picked up and started banging 20 goals this season who will you now tell us sanctioned the deal for batshuayi??

Who ever recommended batshuayi is either conte , abromiv or one of our numerous scouts, definitely not Michael Emenalo...

As the paper told us, luiz Alonso, batshuayi ,kante were not identified by conte, what player did conte eventually recommended to emenalo and the board to sign for him..??.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

Leave it out bruv.

Ain't got time to discuss Emenalo again. I'm happy as long as Mikel and Ramires are out of my club. If Emenalo decisions give me headache again, I will come for him. . . . but right now I'm content.

Can you quote me where I said Emenalo did not sign any player? I said Conte has more power being a new manager coming in and can make demands, does not mean Emenalo is powerless. And from what we are reading recently, he clearly is not powerless. I even clearly said that Batsuayi is an Emenalo signing but that I rate Batshuayi and am happy with his signing. I also stated Luiz is an Abramovic signing but I happy that Conte got his midfield reinforcement in Kante.

So stop lying on my name and attributing false quotes to me. I am responsible for what I write, now what you understand.
on your first paragraph, credit should go to emenalo for sanctioning deals to sell out Ramirez and Mikel. CU's he did what he always does, which is getting who ever the coach, scouts identified and selling who the club thinks are not needed in their plans again.

On your second paragraph. All the players you mentioned were identified by either conte, abramovic. Emenalo just steps in to seal deals.. These are two different things. Emenalo operates what ever player the club gives him, his duty is always to fly ,talk with these agents for possible deal.

In the Chelsea hierarchy any transfer that goes south should be blamed on either from the coach, scouts or the ones Mr abramovic love to have in his team. Mr emenalo is there to seal deals not look for players..

Left back not recommended by conte? Who really did it?. Nwanne free papers and their rubbish they write to generate crowd on their site.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
this is a lie......

Conte identified and agreed with the board on which players to sign and not to sign..

Conte never wanted a main striker. He wanted a back up for Costa and that is what he got.

Answer me. If batshuayi picked up and started banging 20 goals this season who will you now tell us sanctioned the deal for batshuayi??

Who ever recommended batshuayi is either conte , abromiv or one of our numerous scouts, definitely not Michael Emenalo...

As the paper told us, luiz Alonso, batshuayi ,kante were not identified by conte, what player did conte eventually recommended to emenalo and the board to sign for him..??.

From experience I know arguing with you is frustrating

I will just forget it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

Leave it out bruv.

Can you quote me where I said Emenalo did not sign any player? I said Conte has more power being a new manager coming in and can make demands, does not mean Emenalo is powerless. And from what we are reading recently, he clearly is not powerless. I even clearly said that Batsuayi is an Emenalo signing but that I rate Batshuayi and am happy with his signing. I also stated Luiz is an Abramovic signing but I'm happy that Conte got his midfield reinforcement in Kante.

So stop lying on my name and attributing false quotes to me. I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
winning a league competition and winning Europa League which will u take.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

If you don't know, stay out the matter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2017
Although I like Michy (I'm not faulting Emenalo for signing Michy BTW), there is reason why Conte won't give Michy the time of day

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

If you don't know, stay out the matter

I should actually be saying that to you.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
on your first paragraph, credit should go to emenalo for sanctioning deals to sell out Ramirez and Mikel. CU's he did what he always does, which is getting who ever the coach, scouts identified and selling who the club thinks are not needed in their plans again.

On your second paragraph. All the players you mentioned were identified by either conte, abramovic. Emenalo just steps in to seal deals.. These are two different things. Emenalo operates what ever player the club gives him, his duty is always to fly ,talk with these agents for possible deal.

In the Chelsea hierarchy any transfer that goes south should be blamed on either from the coach, scouts or the ones Mr abramovic love to have in his team. Mr emenalo is there to seal deals not look for players..

Left back not recommended by conte? Who really did it?. Nwanne free papers and their rubbish they write to generate crowd on their site.

I will just forget it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

I should actually be saying that to you.

In that case, you must believe the Independent, maga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

In that case, you must believe the Independent, maga grin grin grin

Identified and signed are two different terms mugu. cheesy

We both know Conte has no time to be identifying players upanddan.The koko is whether Emenalo signed that boy for Conte. The article you just posted does not indicate that this is the case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Identified and signed are two different terms mugu. cheesy

We both know Conte has no time to be identifying players upanddan.The koko is whether Emenalo signed that boy for Conte. The article you just posted does not indicate that this is the case.

If Conte fully bought into that process, he would have cut the boy some slack.

The way Conte is treating Michy, you sef go know there is something personal involved, grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:55pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

If Conte fully bought into that process, he would have cut the boy some slack.

The way Conte is treating Michy, you sef go know there is something personal involved, grin grin grin

This could be the case. But then again look at Ake.

Conte personally called him back from a loan where he was on guaranteed minutes, but yet the boy has barely played this season.

Look at Willian who we all know is better suited to playing at wingback if Moses is unavailable, but Conte would rather play Pedro and even Zouma there before playing Willian.

Look at Fabregas, 4th on the EPL assist charts this season despite being 282nd on the list of minutes played. Yet Conte continues to play Matic there over Fab

Moral of the story is Conte is a very stubborn man who does what he wants. If even Fabregas who has undeniable numbers as evidence us still being marginalised, Batman who is often crap can also be sidelined very easily without it being a political issue.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

This could be the case. But then again look at Ake.

Conte personally called him back from a loan where he was on guaranteed minutes, but yet the boy has barely played this season.

Look at Willian who we all know is better suited to playing at wingback if Moses is unavailable, but Conte would rather play Pedro and even Zouma there before playing Willian.

Look at Fabregas, 4th on the EPL assist charts this season despite being 282nd on the list of minutes played. Yet Conte continues to play Matic there over Fab

Moral of the story is Conte is a very stubborn man who does what he wants. If even Fabregas who has undeniable numbers as evidence us still being marginalised, Batman who is often crap can also be sidelined very easily without it being a political issue.

Well Ake was another case where I told you was driven by Emenalo. Conte is on Italy's training ground, receives a phonecall from Emenalo that Bournemouth have made a bid for one of our youngsters and he believes we should send him out. Conte does not know Ake from Adam, and cannot know that Ake is ten times better than Baba Rahman. So again, that falls on Emenalos head. He had the duty of care to know that Ake is better than Rahman, not Conte.

I'm sure Conte was also on training ground with Italy when Chelsea called him to force through Michy transfer. The phonecall would be something like "We have lined up a deal for Batshuayi. The agent, player and selling club have agreed. We don't know if Diego Costa will force through a move to Atleti, but it would be useful to have Michy just in case. Are you in agreement?". What can Conte say in such a situation? Again, that signing will be attributed to Emenalo, not Conte. Conte never sent a list of targets to Chelsea with Batshuayis name on it.

It's just like at work, the bosses tell you they want to outsource X or Y IT function to India. You don't agree with it, but you will be appointed the Project Manager for the change. Your name will be all over the planning documents, then if the Indian team fail to deliver, they will say "na Nihilist and co wey outsource that project".

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:23pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

Well Ake was another case where I told you was driven by Emenalo. Conte is on Italy's training ground, receives a phonecall from Emenalo that Bournemouth have made a bid for one of our youngsters and he believes we should send him out. Conte does not know Ake from Adam, and cannot know that Ake is ten times better than Baba Rahman. So again, that falls on Emenalos head. He had the duty of care to know that Ake is better than Rahman, not Conte.

I'm sure Conte was also on training ground with Italy when Chelsea called him to force through Michy transfer. The phonecall would be something like "we have lined up a deal for Batshuayi, the agent, player and selling club have agreed. Are you in agreement?". What can Conte say in such a situation? Again, that falls on Emenalos head. Conte never sent a list of targets to Chelsea with Batshuayis name on it.

It's just like at work, the bosses tell you they want to outsource X or Y IT function to India. You don't agree with it, but you will be appointed the Project Manager for the change. Your name will be all over the planning documents, then if the Indian team fail to deliver, they will say "na Nihilist and co wey outsource that project".

I kuku told you that time that Ake is not a left back. Ake himself said it that he is not a left back. Eddie Howe too said it. Thank God we can both see now where Conte sees his future. Conte already knew that Ake was competing with them Cahill not with Baba Rahman which is why he sanctioned the loan deal.

As to the second scenario, I see what you're saying but then again Conte could easily say 'No I don't want'. I remember the same thing happened to LVG with Luke Shaw.

Conte would have been given a list of players the club was looking at BEFORE he signed . So he knew what was happening. He contacted the likes of Naingollan and Morata before the Euros last summer sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

I kuku told you that time that Ake is not a left back. Ake himself said it that he is not a left back. Eddie Howe too said it. Thank God we can both see now where Conte sees his future. Conte already knew that Ake was competing with them Cahill not with Baba Rahman which is why he sanctioned the loan deal.

Don't try wriggling. I told you sat the time that Ake is a good LB, a good DM and should be kept around for LCB if Conte decides to implement 3-5-2. You were the one trying to tell us that Rahman is better. Incase you haven't noticed, there is no LB position in 3-4-3. Ake is still a better leftback than Rahman.

Onto the matter of manager, there is no manager that will come out in the Press and say he was railroaded into accepting a signing. The only manager that has ever done that is Mourinho who came out and told us hoha that he has nothing to do with Djilobolodji, that the same person that recommended Zouma, recommended him.

There is no problem with a Technical Director so far he works in harmony with the manager. it is only at Chelsea that we hear of Technical Director having tension with manager from RDM to Benitez to JM, and now gathering rumours of tension with Conte. What is it about Emenalo that causes tension with the managers. Emenalo is a mild mannered man! If you ask me, it's because he is incompetent at knowing the needs of a team, and that would always cause a conflict with the manager.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

Don't try wriggling. I told you sat the time that Ake is a good LB, a good DM and should be kept around for LCB if Conte decides to implement 3-5-2. You were the one trying to tell us that Rahman is better. Incase you haven't noticed, there is no LB position in 3-4-3. Ake is still a better leftback than Rahman.

Onto the matter of manager, there is no manager that will come out in the Press and say he was railroaded into accepting a signing. The only manager that has ever done that is Mourinho who came out and told us hoha that he has nothing to do with Djilobolodji, that the same person that recommended Zouma, recommended him.

There is no problem with a Technical Director so far he works in harmony with the manager. it is only at Chelsea that we hear of Technical Director having tension with manager from RDM to Benitez to JM, and now gathering rumours of tension with Conte. What is it about Emenalo that causes tension with the managers. Emenalo is a mild mannered man! If you ask me, it's because he is incompetent at knowing the needs of a team, and that would always cause a conflict with the manager.

Rahman is a better LB or better LWB than Ake. I was very specific in pointing out at the time that Ake did not see himself at LB, and that he was going on loan to go and test himself in a new position in line with Conte's Wishes. You were the one insisting that Ake should have stayed to play at LB. Conte himself has kuku come out to say that midfield and CB is where Ake's future lies.

In other words, I win grin

With regards to Emenalo, I can never agree that he is the source of tension with the manager. I remember that year when we had that epic argument about who signs who at CFC. Emenalo cannot sign anybody against the managers wishes. He can recommend players, but he cannot force the manager to accept the players. Between Abramovich, Super-Agents, and the Managers, there are too many actors behind the scenes directing our transfer activities which is why it often looks chaotic. It is not Emenalo's fault.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
bigkesh:

I will just forget it
u said things you ain't sure of and wants me to keep shut?

Come and show me who conte identified to the board since the papers are telling us that the players we signed were not identified by him..

Don't come here and tell us lies, that conte was not aware when batshuayi was signed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

I will just forget it
of course it will be frustrating, CU's I don't believe your emenalo mantra..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Rahman is a better LB or better LWB than Ake. I was very specific in pointing out at the time that Ake did not see himself at LB, and that he was going on loan to go and test himself in a new position in line with Conte's Wishes. You were the one insisting that Ake should have stayed to play at LB. Conte himself has kuku come out to say that midfield and CB is where Ake's future lies.

In other words, I win grin

Hahahahahaha. You can wiggle oh. I'm just letting you slide on this Ake/Rahman issue. I no want flog you too much.

I clearly said that Ake plays 3 positions very well. The positions of greatest weakness (Rahman and Mikels position) were the positions I pointed out.

You are the one who told us the club and player see him as a midfielder and he is going to Bournemouth to play midfield, yet he went there and played CB, came back and played LCB.

Meanwhile I was the one telling you that he plays 3 positions well, and a club keeps a player to play where they need him, not nonsense talk about playing midfield.

If I start screenshoting that argument, e go bad for you, but I'm in generous mood. cool

Bayern cannot send Joshua Kimmich on loan, and leave Rafinha alone to play rightback just because they see Kimmich as a midfielder. That's stupidity of the highest order. Bayern will take care of their need first, and ensure they have the best option at right-back which is Kimmich. The player himself will be happy to enter the team in any position, just like Ake is happy to enter both Chelsea and Bournemouth teams at CB despite your megedefegede about playing midfield only.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2017
lordfalcao:

Don't come here and tell us lies, that conte was not aware when batshuayi was signed.

You see why I don't like to get involved with you?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2017
bigkesh:

You see why I don't like to get involved with you?

go and check nihilist first picture post.. Tell me what you see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

Hahahahahaha. You can wiggle oh. I'm just letting you slide on this Ake/Rahman issue. I no want flog you too much.

I clearly said that Ake plays 3 positions very well. The positions of greatest weakness (Rahman and Mikels position) were the positions I pointed out.

You are the one who told us the club and player see him as a midfielder and he is going to Bournemouth to play midfield, yet he went there and played CB, came back and played LCB.

Meanwhile I was the one telling you that he plays 3 positions well, and a club keeps a player to play where they need him, not nonsense talk about playing midfield.

If I start screenshoting that argument, e go bad for you, but I'm in generous mood. cool

Bayern cannot send Joshua Kimmich on loan, and leave Rafinha alone to play rightback just because they see Kimmich as a midfielder. That's stupidity of the highest order. Bayern will take care of their need first, and ensure they have the best option at right-back which is Kimmich. The player himself will be happy to enter the team in any position, just like Ake is happy to enter both Chelsea and Bournemouth teams at CB despite your megedefegede about playing midfield only.

Nope.

Again you like to twist things to fit your perspective.

Lemme remind you of how that argument went that time.

1. You came to shout that Emenalo is fool for sending Ake away while keeping Rahman. I insisted that Ake is not a good LB.

2. You said Ake should be kept because he can play multiple positions. I pointed out that there was no space in that midfield and so he had to go out to play. You were confident that he was ready for a shot at the first team

My main point has always been that youth players need more than piecemeal minutes. Ake has come back and is struggling to make the bench, never mind 1st 11, when at Bournemouth he was a guaranteed starter.

Take your L bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

1. You came to shout that Emenalo is fool for sending Ake away while keeping Rahman. I insisted that Ake is not a good LB.

2. You said Ake should be kept because he can play multiple positions. I pointed out that there was no space in that midfield and so he had to go out to play. You were confident that he was ready for a shot at the first team

And do you believe the two points you typed above? Some ninjas are already ready to jettison both Cahill and Matic in LCB and DM for Ake, while Ake is better than Rahman in any position on the pitch you can think of.

Mob justice awaits you if make these kain statements in public. No talk this kain thing for public again oh. . . . if not. . .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
Ibime:

And do you believe the two points you typed above? Some ninjas are already ready to jettison both Cahill and Matic in LCB and DM for Ake, while Ake is better than Rahman in any position on the pitch you can think of.

Mob justice awaits you if make these kain statements in public. No talk this kain thing for public again oh. . . . if not. . .

Chai this guy beat me to using this gif.

Shebi Ake don jettison Matic and Cahill? Shebi e don do am na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 05, 2017
This ibime na craze man grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:25pm On May 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Chai this guy beat me to using this gif.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.