Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781384 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
kukute is the guy I quoted aka leyqute

ConcaineGoldDigger aka Seekingattention

You gayners are Doctors of Stupidity, St. D

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lions, tigers, ligers, lynxes e.t.c are cats dumbo. But don't worry, seekinattention is a much better sobriquet. smiley

Idiot angry

E pain am. grin grin grin

Animal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2017
Leyqute:

ConcaineGoldDigger aka Seekingattention

You gayners are Doctors of Stupidity, St. D
grin grin grin grin weyrey I am not seekingattention, i'd rather die than be that dude, I'm suspecting a robot is behind that moniker sef.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:50pm On May 21, 2017
First half gone, Neymar has been useless for Barça yet again, what's the hype surrounding that boy sef.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Buhahahahahaha.. What a ninny! You are very funny. So because I follow your main you think you are relevant eh? This is the dumbest post yot have made so far and trust me 99% of your posts are dumb. No wonder no one takes you serious, you are always slapped left right and center like the unintelligent troll you are in the romance section. Did you also observe that everyone here ignored you like a plague? And you are a Chelsea fan oo. You should worship me for quoting you and saving you from misery. You cunt slurping imbecilē

cheesy cheesy me jude caring abt some poor broke guys that argue rubbish stats cheesy cheesy cheesy

U knw me na , people's attention is not my thing fowl

if your life is quarter as relevant as mine , maybe u will have somtin better to do than humping my mentions

b4 i go check out my followers on instagram

That was last 2months , guess how many now?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
PattyCake:

Hehe you do you bro, I might move back if the scums have gone especially The Weyrey crew.
abt that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that group is dead in the water

I miss ur disses grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 7:54pm On May 21, 2017
Pattycake.

I ain't kokaneprodigy and kokaneprodigy isn't me.

Me new beautiful gf tho wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:

cheesy cheesy me jude caring abt some poor broke guys that argue rubbish stats cheesy cheesy cheesy

U knw me na , people's attention is not my thing fowl

if your life is quarter as relevant as mine , maybe u will have somtin better to do than humping my mentions

b4 i go check out my followers on instagram

That was last 2months , guess how many now?
This post only goes on to expantiate on how stupid you are grin I don't need to type epistles to prove your stupidity, you already proved it beyond reasonable doubt. Keep at this, guiness world record will recognize you and honor you with a mention one day grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
This post only goes on to expantiate on how stupid you are grin I don't need to type epistles to prove your stupidity, you already proved it beyond reasonable doubt. Keep at this, guiness world record will recognize you and honor you with a mention one day grin
keep humping my mentions cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me ignore u wink ur madness is now boring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
keep humping my mentions cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me ignore u wink ur madness is now boring

Boring madness grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:16pm On May 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 21, 2017
So guys, who is your premier league player of the season?

Mine is ceasar azpilicueta.
38 games, 0 substitution, 0 error that leads to goal, 0 red card..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
MetaHuman:
So guys, who is your premier league player of the season?

Mine is ceasar azpilicueta.

38 games, 0 substitution, 0 error that leads to goal, 0 red card..

Asmir Begovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:41pm On May 21, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Asmir Begovic
Apari grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
Did I just read a chelsea fan brag over his amount of instagram followers as a diss? Or is that nigga a homo?

Meeen....why are some of the most demented _morons on this forum avid supporters of this una club!

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
So we ended the season bagging the same number of points as real Madrid. Not bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 21, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Asmir Begovic
lol
Werey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
airmark:

He is no different from that apari. See the idiot going personal ffs after being shamed. He would have come here to write balderdash about hazard if he didnt score today. I thought dayo was just joking, when he stated that fat had blocked his brain. He is a confirmed fat f00l.

Your depth of stewpidity is unexplainable. No wonder at 34 years old, you are still boasting of making money from 32bit VOIP and MMM.

Who was coming here to write nonsense about Hazard? I was coming here to show mentally retarded you are arguing about Squawka that you don't even understand. I wanted to make it very simple for your level of IQ, bloody retard, and Hazard not scoring today would have broken it down to numbers easy for even a dunce like you to understand. Do you have first school leaving certificate?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

Your depth of stewpidity is unexplainable. No wonder at 34 years old, you are still boasting of making money from 32bit VOIP and MMM.

Who was coming here to write nonsense about Hazard? I was coming here to show mentally retarded you are arguing about Squawka that you don't even understand. I wanted to make it very simple for your level of IQ, bloody retard, and Hazard not scoring today would have broken it down to numbers easy for even a dunce like you to understand. Do you have first school leaving certificate?

Don't do this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
What are those scummies doing here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Asmir Begovic

You are a certified mad man LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
I'm off to bed.

Airmark and Ibime, i will be expecting at least 5 punchlines each from both of you by the time I awake.

No more football, let's get it on another way... cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Don't do this

SeekinAttention:

Don't do this

I was trying to keep it intellectually honest with the fellow to wrap up our argument on how the Squawka calculation works. He insisted that Squawka can never give you lower rating if you get more goals, assists and key passes per 90 mins. After explaining with the numbers, he was still being disingenous because of a slight difference in goals scored, so I simply told him that if Hazard doesn't score today, he would have lower goals, assists and key passes per 90 minutes than 2015 yet have higher Squawka attack score. That was to simplify things for his dumb āss.

Hazard scored today and the fool is ranting nonsense wey no follow with our debate. If he continue down this road, I will make this cretin explain to this house why he disappeared from Nairaland for 6 months in 2014.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

I was trying to keep it intellectually honest with the fellow to wrap up our argument on how the Squawka calculation works. He insisted that Squawka can never give you lower rating if you get more goals, assists and key passes per 90 mins. After explaining with the numbers, he was still being disingenous because of a slight difference in goals scored, so I simply told him that if Hazard doesn't score today, he would have lower goals, assists and key passes per 90 minutes than 2015 yet have higher Squawka attack score. That was to simplify things for his dumb āss.

Hazard scored today and the fool is ranting nonsense wey no follow with our debate. If he continue down this road, I will make this cretin explain to this house why he disappeared from Nairaland for 6 months in 2014.

I know Airmark is going to be triggered by the bolded.

Make that 10 punch lines each. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2017
Nihilist:

I know Airmark is going to be triggered by the bolded.

Make that 10 punch lines each. grin cheesy

Na u dey trigger am sef.

Something tells me u are still going to be online waiting for them to start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
Airmark come oo. Y did u disappear from Nairaland for 6 months in 2014?

Lol! grin grin cheesy
Nairaland dey sweet my belle

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

[s]Your depth of stewpidity is unexplainable. No wonder at 34 years old, you are still boasting of making money from 32bit VOIP and MMM.

Who was coming here to write nonsense about Hazard? I was coming here to show mentally retarded you are arguing about Squawka that you don't even understand. I wanted to make it very simple for your level of IQ, bloody retard, and Hazard not scoring today would have broken it down to numbers easy for even a dunce like you to understand. Do you have first school leaving certificate?[/s]

Lol, fat fool. That's having multiple sources of income. You are so ignorant of voip biz, so shut it. Meanwhile i am about getting all my remaining money withdrawn, by doing the required % ph on mmm. Even if i dont get anything again, i had got my capital back earlier. Scratch that. But your stupidity made you lose money on hazard last time and you almost did again yesterday when you foolishly thought hazard scored more in some mysterious two seasons in the past. Your memory has been corrupted by fat and oil, thats why you are clumsy and sloppy in acts and thoughts. Analysing soccer players like a f00l ignoring essential stats. Where was your brain when you were writing jargons on goals and assists? Not until i told you about key passes before you considered it. Yet you dont know what and what boost player's attack score. They thought giving you a short name like ibime, will stop you from being a big fool. You even reduced it to bis. You are an heavyweight loser, with two big left legs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

I wish it is chelseafan1 u are getting involved with not airmark.

Airmark is our friend here. Pls don't be too harsh on him. I don't want him to deactivate bkos of ramuzaki and ajakaja 40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
airmark:

Lol, fat fool. That's having multiple sources of income. You are so ignorant of voip biz, so shut it. Meanwhile i am about getting all my remaining money withdrawn, by doing 110% ph on mmm. Even if i dont get anything again, i had got my capital back earlier. Scratch that. But your stupidity made you lose money on hazard last time and you almost did again yesterday when you foolishly thought hazard scored more in some mysterious two seasons in the past. Your memory has been corrupted by fat and oil thats why you are clumsy and sloppy in acts and thoughts. Analysing soccer players like a f00l ignoring essential stats. Where was your brain when you were writing jargons on goals and assists? Not until i told you about key passes before you considered it. Yet you dont know what and what boost player's attack score. They thought giving you a short name like ibime, will stop you from being a big fool. You even reduced it to bis. You are an heavyweight loser, with two big left legs. cheesy

Holl'up nigger!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
grin

The 6 month degree of separation...starring air jigga!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:56pm On May 21, 2017
We won the league today, we can't even have 24hrs to celebrate without bashing bikonu undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), BlueMann, andrewbaba44, Sitmr, Iyasele24(m), Menemonic, Realtord43, Niok, WhoDeyHause, Trevor012(m), Vischy and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.