Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,030 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828110 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:56am On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Egbon diggaman wetin we wan do na? cheesy

See as clapback and counter-clapback just full everywhere grin

Why we no do 2weeks party for up barka fans thread Bros? I remember how dem torment us last season. We dey do soft on dem o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:58am On May 22, 2017
diggz:

Why we no do 2weeks party for up barka fans thread Bros? I remember how dem torment us last season. We dey do soft on dem o!

Soft ke.

I dey wait for UCL bro.

Make Madrid just win UCL first grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:00am On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Soft ke.

I dey wait for UCL bro.

Make Madrid just win UCL first grin

Toh......dat one join too. I need start to arrange my song request keep o! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Houston! We have a problem!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin

We want answers.....gaddemit!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
All i can say is that these 2 honourable gentlemen do not tell lies. So i think we just have to believe both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:17am On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:
All i can say is that these 2 honourable gentlemen do not tell lies. So i think we just have to believe both of them.
shocked if na true

then, e sha better make i enter prison for wrong accusations than for my one and only to born for another man after we don marry with me claiming father of the child.

and the worst part na be say, i the aware say no be ma pikin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:19am On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

Chai doc you're a savage. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

Case closed nigga! wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:41am On May 22, 2017
Airmark vs Ibime show of shame is just too petty. there's absolutely no need for this.

this bitching and washing of dirty linen in public is something that should be associated with kids, ladies/women,not grown-up men.

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:44am On May 22, 2017
Although, something about Ibime is that he tends to be too emotional when he lose an argument. he wants to win every argument and when he lose, he goes personal and start bitching.

abeg, no come for my head o! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
Danhumprey:
Although, something about Ibime is that he tends to be too emotional when he lose an argument. he wants to win every argument and when he lose, he goes personal and start bitching.

abeg, no come for my head o! grin

Don't worry, I'm not coming for your head.

Please follow the actual argument. If you are having an argument and someone starts muddying the waters and derailing the actual point of contention, words will fly, and when words start flying, Ibime will take it all the way there.

I was arguing one specific thing with the dude, he was beating his chest about another thing unrelated. Once an argument loses focus, pugilism takes over. This is the result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:00am On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Chai doc you're a savage. grin grin grin

See pot calling kettle black. You wey do Don King last night for the start of this gbege.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:37am On May 22, 2017
Danhumprey:
Airmark vs Ibime show of shame is just too petty. there's absolutely no need for this.

this bitching and washing of dirty linen in public is something that should be associated with kids, ladies/women,not grown-up men.

SMH.

Nobody here is an adult.

Every fuçkin body behave like kids
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:04am On May 22, 2017
itsJude:
abt that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that group is dead in the water

I miss ur disses grin

Good let them stay dead maybe I will drop by now that the Season is over but we get Europa to win first. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:09am On May 22, 2017
airmark:

Werey wetin dey sweet you? cheesy

Dont caution me if i tell you ibime is not the real father of the baby he claimed in his profile.

CUCKHOLD MUTHAFVCKER...Ibime is it true your fat short diickkk they fire blanks

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:17am On May 22, 2017
Bimffo:
What the fūūck is wrong with you guys?

WILL YOU SHUT UP....Everyone either enjoy the show or keep quiet.

Airmark why haven't you been deported, Who's your herbalist maybe he can fix Ibimess Balls?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:20am On May 22, 2017
airmark:

If thats what owning and managing voip termination centre means to you, then you need surgical operation on your almost dead brain. I need not tell you my achievements online, childish. Thats why dayo, though he is another f00l in soccer matters, is smarter than you. He will not flaunt his private stuffs on nairaland. If your relatives made peanuts from mmm, thats doesnt mean others didnt make a fortune off it. Some already made what you will earn in a year, in 3 months and invested the proceeds elsewhere. I know most niger-delta guys have no business acumen. Theirs is to smoke and drink beer, bitches caressing their pot bellies. Not surprised you reason like one. Chelsea has won the epl within the 3 years you gave them to be trophyless. Hazard scored against your expectation. You are a disgrace to real chelsea fans. Shame on you, amoeba-shaped impotent buffoon. Getting fat, eating proceeds of his wife's red light district runs.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:22am On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

When someone​ is discussing point of logic A and B with you, then you try to muddy the waters and beat your chest because X and Y happened, trust me you will be called an eediot. Anywhere you want to take it from there, I will get dirty with you, that's why I warned you not to continue down this road before I take it there.

The way it got to this point goes a little something like this:

Ibime: Portugal is a richer country than Nigeria. Let's look at their GDP.

Airmark: Dangote is richer than the richest man in Portugal. Take this L and don't try me again.

Ibime: You are stewpid.

Airmark: Shut up fat boy.

And then we go into personals.

My own is simple. If I discuss point of logic with you and you start muddying waters with another thing that was not our point of discussion and beating your chest, I will take it there with you.

Stop Saying rubbish this post was weak, Go on a jog, burn some fat come back and type better punchline.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:29am On May 22, 2017
A for Apple.

B for Ball.

C for Cuckhold...and Convict. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:38am On May 22, 2017
Let's Start what we have come into the room to do.... angry angry angry apparently it doesn't involve making Babies. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Lz0PY_2-g
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:

CUCKHOLD MUTHAFVCKER...Ibime is it true your fat short diickkk they fire blanks

Laughing my fcccking asssss off!!!

Reading this line, I burst out laughing at work like a mad man. grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this thread. So, no be bros born that fine pretty kid. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2017
I expect this show of shame from Seekingattention vs Pattycake,not Ibime vs Airmark

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
bigkesh:
I expect this show of shame from Seekingattention vs Pattycake,not Ibime vs Airmark

What of me.

Afrodoc2 come out lets fight our own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
This is real total BS.

And its a shame that its coming from monikers I respect so much.

In my 7 Years on NL, I have never read so much stupid clapbacks from guys that are working class and we thought they were sensible. Even Uncle Dayo don't revert to this nonsense when everything is going hot.

What is your stupīd business if my child was adopted.?

Or what is you headache if I visited the jail and I was released later.

Or what is you business if I call anyone boss?

Or did I borrow money from you to play MMM and visit betting sites?

And if I stay with my parents is not your choice and don't be stupid for saying you left your father's compound at 17, that's your choice, not mine. Don't pressure me into doing stupid things. I think Anthony Joshua still stays with his mother and nobody has murdered him for it.

And Nihilist too. He loves bloody fights but we knew how you backed out when Bigkesh came for him. (Gustavo no face me this morning o, Na play I dey play with you. grin)

I don't want to see anything about personal lives again please Old men.

Argue football. You can't always get everyone to your side during an argument.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:36pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

What of me.

Afrodoc2 come out lets fight our own

I dey come. I am going to report this one on ground first, Igwe must hear this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2017
Chai!! I don too miss cry I hope say I no come late cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

When someone​ is discussing point of logic A and B with you, then you try to muddy the waters and beat your chest because X and Y happened, trust me you will be called an eediot. Anywhere you want to take it from there, I will get dirty with you, that's why I warned you not to continue down this road before I take it there.

The way it got to this point goes a little something like this:

Ibime: Portugal is a richer country than Nigeria. Let's look at their GDP.

Airmark: Dangote is richer than the richest man in Portugal. Take this L and don't try me again.

Ibime: You are stewpid.

Airmark: Shut up fat boy.

And then we go into personals.

My own is simple. If I discuss point of logic with you and you start muddying waters with another thing that was not our point of discussion and beating your chest, I will take it there with you.

Thats how you twist and turn, you aint even smart at it. You need to actually do something about your memory. Learnt Gingko biloba works wonders. The genesis was that hazard wasnt as productive as he was in the past. You went ahead to claim there were 2 seasons he scored more goals in epl, than he did this term. You even bragged to name the seasons, which you havent done till now. That alone proved that your non-productivity conclusion was DOA. You concluded based on wrong premise. You went ahead to call hazard penalty taker this season, when in actual fact he scored more penalties in 2014/2015 than he did this season. Those two fails should have got you ashamed of yourself. Just like a stubborn fly that would follow corpse into the grave, you asked me to wait till the final match, to do the rating of players. You thinking hazard would fire blanks like you did for 5 years. When you felt the heat you started throwing personals. This is not your first time and i ignored it, but when push turns to shove, then expect me to put my bible on the shelf.

afrodoc2:

Believe whatever you want to believe. I never entered prison all my life and wont. We live in sane clime and you know for sure you dont get jailed without being convicted.
PattyCake:

WILL YOU SHUT UP....Everyone either enjoy the show or keep quiet.

Airmark why haven't you been deported , Who's your herbalist maybe he can fix Ibimess Balls?

Because i never committed any crime. You know how the system works. When you stay offline, it means going to jail to deluded souls.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
Bimffo:
This is real total BS.

And its a shame that its coming from monikers I respect so much.

In my 7 Years on NL, I have never read so much stupid clapbacks from guys that are working class and we thought they were sensible. Even Uncle Dayo don't revert to this nonsense when everything is going hot.

What is your stupīd business if my child was adopted.?

Or what is you headache if I visited the jail and I was released later.

Or what is you business if I call anyone boss?

Or did I borrow money from you to play MMM and visit betting sites?

And if I stay with my parents is not your choice and don't be stupid for saying you left your father's compound at 17, that's your choice, not mine. Don't pressure me into doing stupid things. I think Anthony Joshua still stays with his mother and nobody has murdered him for it.

And Nihilist too. He loves bloody fights but we knew how you backed out when Bigkesh came for him. (Gustavo no face me this morning o, Na play I dey play with you. grin)

I don't want to see anything about personal lives again please Old men.

Argue football. You can't always get everyone to your side during an argument.

I'm a recovering fight addict bro.

I've only had 1 fight since that day and even then it was self defence

I've scaled back my hands on involvement in rofo-rofo.

All I can do these days is enjoy the bloodshed, especially when its not my blood being shed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On May 22, 2017
Bimffo lets pair you with bigkesh

Football don finish. Na fight be the next sport.

You fit be the next Anthony Joshua
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword, na him we dey see here. I think it was just a couple of days ago i asked here why you people were still quarreling in victory. I should have known people had scores to settle, and boy did they settle them cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

Thats how you twist and turn, you aint even smart at it. You need to actually do something about your memory. Learnt Gingko biloba works wonders. The genesis was that hazard wasnt as productive as he was in the past. You went ahead to claim there were 2 seasons he scored more goals in epl, than he did this term. You even bragged to name the seasons, which you havent sone til now. That alone proved that your non-productivity conclusion was DOA. You concluded based on wrong premise. You went ahead to call hazard penalty taker this season, when in actual fact he scored more penalties in 2014/2015 than he did this season. Those two falls should have got you ashamed of yourself. Just like a stubborn fly that would follow corpse into the grave, you asked me to wait till the final match, to do the rating of players. You thinking hazard would fire blanks like you did for 5 years. When you felt the heat you started throwing personals. This is not your first time and i ignored it, but when push turns to shove, then expect me to put my bible on the shelf.

There is no need muddying waters further with all this parambulation.

Our argument was simple. I told you Hazard attacking returns this season is not as good as 14/15. The word returns alone should tell you what we are talking about.

You started quoting Squawka attack rating. I even acquiesced on the definition of returns and we both agreed that if Goals, Assists and Key Passes per 90 minutes is largely better in a previous season, then the Squawka rating should follow, otherwise it is biased. The two seasons you are talking is your own miscomprehension. I was talking about comparing two seasons.

You then asked me to show you.

I showed you 14/15 vs 16/17. Assists was way better, Key passes were way better, goals were only slightly behind, and you disingenuously picked on the small difference in goals as being responsible. The numbers were clear but you were doing stronghead, so I said OK, if Hazard fails to score tomorrow, then all 3 metrics for 16/17 should be below 14/15 so we can wrap up a clear argument.

Hazard scored and you started shouting another thing that has nothing to do with our clear debate, so that's when words got exchanged and the gloves came off.

It is what it is when the gloves come off.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datakey, cephasdultimate, BlueMann, Colson(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.