Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828295 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

Is coogar a real madrid admirer? When a medical doctor dabbles into tradomedicine, they will be prescribing epa ijebu with paracetamol for patients.
Airmark, calm down na... U follow for niqqas I dey respect here na

e don do abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:45pm On May 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Chelseafan open thread about person wey collect hin babe ni? grin...

Lol, u never check my profile make u see ni grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2017
Nihilist, I swear u cannot make heaven...

So evil mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Another flurry of jabs and hooks.

Mehn the onslaught is relentless.

Airmark, come on man...you're too defensive.

You've been too focused on showing us how you're not hurt, you're ok, still fresh blah blah

Fück that bro. Throw sumn back!!!

Declare him winner for waiting for 5 years before having a mysterious baby. I just got messages in mail to let it slide. The kid is innocent, she doesn't know she is under the care of a paper hustler. With time she will move to her father's house.

Skimpledawg:

Airmark, calm down na... U follow for niqqas I dey respect here na

e don do abeg

Ok bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
PietroRico:
And to the sorry idiot(s) that díckride the Yankee brethren here, probably hoping for one or two in the future (assuming they never already dey beg for the dms).. Just carry on. Hand go Meet Una one of these days..
Subtle jibe! subtle jibe!! subtle jibe!!! shocked

e sure me say Bimffo don buy market here.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

grin E dey look for eran riro. Me no sabi fight o, all man know that one. And i no sabi personalities abi na wetin obainojazz call am.

My Dokita dis one nah ojoro grin. You suppose enter Ring make we make am Royal Rumble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Check his profile, He came to lament while the person wey dey gbensh him babe just dey laff am

I think say u dey joke All the while sha. Not for a moment did I think It was for real.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

My Dokita dis one nah ojoro grin. You suppose enter Ring make we make am Royal Rumble.

At all o.

This is a title challenge

We can set up a bout between the doctor and Airmark later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, u never check my profile make u see ni grin
cheesy...That's long for man Jare. Even If I find am, wetin I wan take am do? ....No worries sha better babes dey come your way.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

At all o.

grin grin...Don King!
Ok .... I go give them til Round 10 pere. If I no see knock out blow, I am sending my Dokita in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Dem don ban my afrodoc2 profile sha. Me no sabi fight o, these are rugged guys. All we can do is read and observe in awe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

grin grin...Don King!
Ok .... I go give them til Round 10 pere. If I no see knock out blow, I am sending my Dokita in.

E be like say you hate doctors, you just wan see me get battered. I jump am pass cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2017
All these because of Eden Hazard SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Nihilist, I swear u cannot make heaven...

So evil mehn grin

I told you yesterday

Nihilist na case lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

At all o.

Una sha wan see my blood cheesy. No forget say na me go suture all the lacerations wey dey ground already, my nigg.a Kesh ain't ready yet.
Talking about Kesh i will set him on you o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2017
Danhumprey:
Subtle jibe! subtle jibe!! subtle jibe!!! shocked

e sure me say Bimffo don buy market here.

grin
na your own be that o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fussbot: 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
Abeg watin do coogar? why has he been offline for long?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 4:03pm On May 22, 2017
Fussbot:
Lol. where have you been?

Coogar has been toast since 2014,abi na 2015. na woman open him yansh.

to be honest, I miss Coogar on this board.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2017
Fussbot:

He had a case of the Ex a.k.a "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
Dawgs keep calm and check in at www.mypassionradio.com Yo bwoy is about to do his thing. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc:

Dem don ban my afrodoc2 profile sha. Me no sabi fight o, these are rugged guys. All we can do is read and observe in awe.

My Doc no dey give us unripe bannana chop jor. We know you can get down and dirty with the best of them.

afrodoc:

E be like say you hate doctors, you just wan see me get battered. I jump am pass cheesy

cheesy grin grin..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
Griffon:
Dawgs keep calm and check in at www.mypassionradio.com Yo bwoy is about to do his thing. cool

Link to listen to the show?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:01pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

Because i never committed any crime. You know how the system works. When you stay offline, it means going to jail to deluded souls.

Ride on Sire...No Dulling, we dey your back like silicon for Nicki Minaj Yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:

Ride on Sire...No Dulling, we dey your back like silicon for Nicki Minaj Yansh.

You no dey tire ni?

Calm down na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Link to listen to the show?

Visit www.mypassionradio.com Click on the 'play' icon and you're game wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:04pm On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

I have known his info for years. I didn't want to put his business on street because he is doing good job on Bayern thread, I didn't want to give Ramuzaki and Ajakajaka something to be flogging him with.

But he has pushed his arguments to this level too many times, that's why I warned him not to continue before I put his business out.

Soo because you lost an argument you decided to spill false information...See this is why you are firing blanks, God doesn't want The Gene pool to be further contaminated with Stupidity.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:05pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Pattycake, u can't make heaven grin grin grin

I heard heaven is Boring...Na Hell sure pass, you got to turn up with strippers and Lit personalities, no dull moment. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:07pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:

Soo because you lost an argument you decided to spill false information...See this is why you are firing blanks, God doesn't want The Gene pool to be further contaminated with Stupidity.

Heaven only nose what this one is talking about.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

Heaven only NOSE what this one is talking about.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:17pm On May 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tshabalala, Griffon(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.