Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31am On May 23, 2017
pamcode:
English guys in the house I hope you guys are safe. The kind terror attacks wey dey hit Britain na wa o.

So unfortunate. One cant enjoy concert again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2017
coolluk:

They r already cult classics, i would suggest u read their synopsis tho
I think I would skip that American gods though. Too many faggöt scenes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 3:09am On May 23, 2017
airmark:

The concert was dead, unfortunately someone had a warped idea of how to make it lit...literally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:19am On May 23, 2017
RIP to the 19 dead from the Manchester bombing cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 3:24am On May 23, 2017
PDPGuy:
RIP to the 19 dead from the Manchester bombing cry

Patiently waiting for the..Neverminf...RIP to them

In other News Chelsea and co shouldn't Troll us if we don't win the Europa, First Pogba lost his dad now Some Turds are busy wrecking England, the team isn't in the perfect frame of mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 4:06am On May 23, 2017
People avoid taking Young kids to concerts, I wouldn't let my child attend one if he isn't old enough to drive, most of the missing people are lids,
Lets be vigilant...DONT TAKE LITTLE KIDS TO CONCERTS WHETHER THEY ARE yours or not.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:16am On May 23, 2017
Woke up to the news.

Fücking hell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2017
Police now confirm it was a suicide bomber, saying he detonated a device, and died at the scene. #manchesterexplosion #islamisbad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18am On May 23, 2017
007author:
Police now confirm it was a suicide bomber, saying he detonated a device, and died at the scene. #manchesterexplosion #islamisbad
quite sad. But why is no 1 talking about killing of Muslims in central africa embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2017
snrman:
quite sad. But why is no 1 talking about killing of Muslims in central africa embarassed lipsrsealed
Because they caused it na. Na dem first start to kill, locals come begin revenge. Any way, all killing is bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36am On May 23, 2017
I will never come to terms or understand why they do what they do. It is just annoying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2017
Funlord2:

Did I just read a chelsea fan brag over his amount of instagram followers as a diss? Or is that nigga a homo?

Meeen....why are some of the most demented _morons on this forum avid supporters of this una club!

grin grin grin
LMAO.. I am just seeing this, I was so weak i had to stop engaging the guy immediately. I mean I knew he was dumb but I never knew he was that dumb grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2017
airmark:

If not for tight security in football stadia, this type of disaster might have happened in the Stadium during a match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:04am On May 23, 2017
Fussbot:
lol I miss him too noni

toast? how? why? no vex o.. if I'm being too inquisitive. What exactly happened
to
him?
Hehehehehe! grin

na Raumdeuter fit gist you that one on, as na him been anchor that drama. I barely had the chance to follow up the drama. I just followed the aftermath.

the drama started on this thread, when Babe2, an old time Nairalander and friend/lover of Coogar, opened him yansh, exposing his fraudulent activities. a scammer, fraud, etc.

then to avoid derailing the thread, the drama was moved to a new thread created by Raumdeuter.

just click on Raumdeuter's profile, the first thread you see on top is the thread. if you have got the time, you can go through it. but it's likely some of the comments might have been hidden. Coogar even defended himself there, so you are likely to see his comments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:08am On May 23, 2017
pamcode:
If not for tight security in football stadia, this type of disaster might have happened in the Stadium during a match.

Security isn't actually that tight at games bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2017
LoRdCaT:
LMAO.. I am just seeing this, I was so weak i had to stop engaging the guy immediately. I mean I knew he was dumb but I never knew he was that dumb grin

That chap has a Nobel Peace prize in _stupidity in the romance section! No worry the day is coming when his fellow chelsea brothers go beat am to death...they don't know him well enough here..and me no wan expose am so that I go laugh wella! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2017
Well it's been discovered that a suicide bomber was involved! The bastard also died...based on the vague statements from authorities I'm seeing I'm expecting him to be muslim as usual! Abeg muslims leave me...I'm just dropping the facts as they roll in!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Security isn't actually that tight at games bro.

Really shocked . I thought there are security doors at each stadium to scan everyone entering.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2017
Funlord2:

That chap has a Nobel Peace prize in _stupidity in the romance section! No worry the day is coming when his fellow chelsea brothers go beat am to death...they don't know him well enough here..and me no wan expose am so that I go laugh wella! wink

I am a witness to the many jungle justice beatings this guy has received in the romance section all because of his infinite density. He will soon be lynched here, I assure it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 8:34am On May 23, 2017
Mudslim...Islamagood... IpopAlomo your brothers are really chasing virgins, they don't fvck around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-arena-attack-what-we-know-so-far

Impact Video....look at how this motherfucker just wasted the lives of 16 and 17 year Olds just enjoying their last year's of youth?

22 dead? Injured 50? For what? Over Some nonsense fairytales?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2017
So "they" are now targeting kids? Please how can these people be pulled out of the dark ages?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Nihilist:
Well, I can only speak for myself, but I woke up with a smile on my face this morning...

Then I logged into Nairaland, and the smile disappeared.. .

.. to be replaced by full blown, belly rumbling laughter.

Carnage is the breakfast of champions...and I'm still hungry.

Ibime and Airmark, y'all need to give us more goddamit!
Buhahahaha grin You are indeed a nihilist. I agree with you though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2017
pamcode:
Really shocked . I thought there are security doors at each stadium to scan everyone entering.

Looool....Not even.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:17am On May 23, 2017
pamcode:

Depends on the stadia. Big stadiums like Wembley amd Twickenham do bag searches and pat downs, and have sniffer dogs.

Actually those are the only two stadiums where I've been searched....and I've been to a few.

You just rock up to the turnstile and insert your ticket. Unless it's a high profile game, then police presence is minimal, and it's up to civilian stewards hired for the day to control the crowd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:18am On May 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Looool....Not even.

Exactly.

Na high ticket price dey save us for EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:21am On May 23, 2017
By the way, I hope our Mancunian in the house is safe. I would not expect Ibime to be caught dead or alive at an Ariana Grande concert...especially on a Monday night...but then again, stranger things have happened...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2017
Nihilist:
By the way, I hope our Mancunian in the house is safe. I would not expect Ibime to be caught dead or alive at an Ariana Grande concert...especially on a Monday night...but then again, stranger things have happened...

Was actually about to ask If Ibime is ok? ..... Remember He has a young daughter and Ariana is a favourite of pre pubescent females.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2017
chic2pimp:

Was actually about to ask If Ibime is ok? ..... Remember He has a young daughter and Ariana is a favourite of pre pubescent females.

His daughter can't even walk yet mate? Plus her dad would ensure she prefers wu tang to ariana

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2017
If I hear anybody talk about how Islam is a religion of peace again ehn, I will urinate into that fucker's mouth angry R.I.P to the unfortunate victim of the Manchester bombing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coolluk(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2017
A40:

I think I would skip that American gods though. Too many faggöt scenes

U can fast forward, gay scenes wont make me miss a great show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2017
Funlord2:

His daughter can't even walk yet mate? Plus her dad would ensure she prefers wu tang to ariana

Hehehe grin grin grin...Fair enough but you never know stranger things have happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tshabalala and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.