Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10860013 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Danilo was so useless at madrid, bykebyke admired him so much.

bykebyke:
Our spy at Real Madrid Danilo is injured.

Chances of Madrid dropping points has diminished by 80%. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:
You don't have to be elite to make an impact in EPL football.
Graziano Pelle, balotelli, Dani Osvaldo, Fabio Borini, Angelo Ogbonna, emanuelle Giacherini and co have all been capped for Italy, and almost all of these players arrived on these shores with high expectations based on their exploits back home.
All of them flopped. All.
Jury is still out on Galbadini.

With all these argument people are making in favour of Belloti I really want Chelsea to buy him and lets see how it will end.

I dey take one eye look forwards from Italian league, DO you remember all the guys Man City wasted their money on when dem first hammer, Bojinov, Bianchi, Bernado Corradi. When I look at the curious case of Ciro Immobile one of the buys who got Klopp sacked

20+ goals in Torino
5 league goals foor DOrtmund
3 league goals for Sevilla
20+ goals back for Lazio
Assuming Immobile didnt travel out too, thats how someone will be pricing him for 70M

That guy wey dey do Rabonna for Spurs, Lavezzi, Pastore Darmian all looked hot n Italy
Italian NT sef, who are the genuine talents under 30 aside Verrati

Lucatoni dey win top scorer at about 40yrs old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
donjazet:

Zola was a very good attacker for us.
Likewise Balotelli at Manchester City.

Balotelli ke?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
diggz:
(

These were my exact fears before I watched the clip. Maybe you should see it too and also look at the sqwaka info griffon posted earlier.
Meanwhile, if we can't get him for a reasonable price ,I still maintain we go with batshuayi next season and get llorente as a backup. Batshuayi,belotti and morata are all age groups. I wonder why we can't give batshuayi a real chance to be the main striker for a season instead of going after overpriced strikers who we are not sure will deliver or not.
batshuayi is a good striker. All this 100 million quoted for a striker who have played less competitive matches is what I don't understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
nateevs:

That's why he said last 10 years. Nihilist knew what he was doing.

2003 was 14 years ago.

Between 2003 and today, Italy have won the World Cup, and played in a EURO final and quarter final. Yet none of their players has come to England and not flopped.

How come they are doing relatively well internationally, but can't replicate such success individually outside of Italy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

With all these argument people are making in favour of Belloti I really want Chelsea to buy him and lets see how it will end.

I dey take one eye look forwards from Italian league, DO you remember all the guys Man City wasted their money on when dem first hammer, Bojinov, Bianchi, Bernado Corradi. When I look at the curious case of Ciro Immobile one of the buys who got Klopp sacked

20+ goals in Torino
20+ goals back for Lazio
Assuming Immobile didnt travel out too, thats how someone will be pricing him for 70M

That guy wey dey do Rabonna for Spurs, Lavezzi, Pastore Darmian all looked hot n Italy

i dont think the club can gamble €100m on belotti. The thing be like shasha (try your luck)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
batshuayi is a good striker. All this 100 million quoted for a striker who have played less competitive matches is what I don't understand.

The thing tire me I swear. Annoying be say na age mates be all of them. Asides belotti wey I never really watch like that I no see how morata use better pass batshuayi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Graziano Pelle, balotelli, Dani Osvaldo, Fabio Borini, Angelo Ogbonna, emanuelle Giacherini and co have all been capped for Italy, and almost all of these players arrived on these shores with high expectations based on their exploits back home.

I can state categorically that Fabio Borini didn't arrive on these shores with high expectations. Fabio Borini grew up in Chelsea Academy. There were no expectations. Graziano didn't have a bad first season. Balotelli had attitudinal problems. Osvaldo scored a total of 27 over 3 seasons for Roma. Not quite a player with high expectations.

Giacherini highest total for any Serie A team is 7 goals. High expectations? Ogbonna? Are we serious?

Bellotti's career at 23 is already bigger than the whole those players' careers combined if I leave out Balotelli.

I am not rooting for a Bellotti signing (although I will be glad if we did sign him), I wouldn't despise him either on the basis that he is Italian. None of those aforementioned players at 23, did or could do what Bellotti is now doing. The more reason I believe he can make it in the PL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
donjazet:

Zola was a very good attacker for us.
Likewise Balotelli at Manchester City.

Those were the days Italy was producing top stars. Zola was in the same set with Baggio, Signori, Vialli, Vieri the days when the best talents were in Italy not these days where Ciro Immobile

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

20+ goals in Torino
20+ goals back for Lazio

I even forgot that Darmian guy sef. Well technically he no flop because despite his average performance, he was bought for cheap so his game is commensurate with his price tag.

Even that veratti gaan...lemme not talk too much, but I can accept him as the only non-flop of the entire crop.

You are right about Luca Toni. They don't call Serie A the pensioners league for nothing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Those were the days Italy was producing top stars. Zola was in the same set with Baggio, Signori, Vialli, Vieri the days when the best talents were in Italy not these days where Ciro Immobile

Even the non-italians were huge talents too. Serie A was the real deal back then..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
nateevs:

I can state categorically that Fabio Borini didn't arrive on these shores with high expectations. Fabio Borini grew up in Chelsea Academy. There were no expectations. Graziano didn't have a bad first season. Balotelli had attitudinal problems. Osvaldo scored a total of 27 over 3 seasons for Roma. Not quite a player with high expectations.

Giacherini highest total for any Serie A team is 7 goals. High expectations? Ogbonna? Are we serious?

Bellotti's career at 23 is already bigger than the whole those players' careers combined if I leave out Balotelli.

I am not rooting for a Bellotti signing (although I will be glad if we did sign him), I wouldn't despise him either on the basis that he is Italian. None of those aforementioned players at 23, did or could do what Bellotti is now doing. The more reason I believe he can make it in the PL.

When I said 'almost', Borini was the target.

Ogbonna was in the Champions League final with Juve only a few months before he signed for WestHam. He had also played for Italy at Euro 2012. He definitely had a big reputation when he arrived.

I don't want to hear any excuses for Balotelli abeg. It's not like he really shone for Man City other than the few good games.

Same as all those other guys.

We are talking about Capped Internationals here for Italy not Benin Republic... yet not one can be described as a success in any context while playing in England.

Why?

How come?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

When I said 'almost', Borini was the target.

Ogbonna was in the Champions League final with Juve only a few months before he signed for WestHam. He had also played for Italy at Euro 2012. He definitely had a big reputation when he arrived.

I don't want to hear any excuses for Balotelli abeg. It's not like he really shone for Man City other than the few good games.

Same as all those other guys.

We are talking about Capped Internationals here for Italy not Benin Republic... yet not one can be described as a success in any context while playing in England.

Why?

How come?
what of spurs lamela??. That one is almost looking as a bad business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
nateevs:

Check out Ciro Immobile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordfalcao:

He is declaring for Argentina so he gets a pass grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordfalcao:

Almost? Was he not bought during AVB era? I doubt he even makes carling cup squad again sef. Na Rabonna he use maga Spurs

Add Pastore Lavezzi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Almost? Was he not bought during AVB era? I doubt he even makes carling cup squad again sef. Na Rabonna he use maga Spurs

He's been injured though.

He was a regular under Poch one time until injury derail hin career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

You forgot Zaza
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
the same way mourinho said bad about them and rejected them as some point of their career is same with what he said on lacazette. What's the difference?
mou never said sumtin bad abt mata. In fact, he praised him and acknowledged his qualities, bt he preferred oscar bcus of his marking. Mou never said bad abt lukaku too. The fact is that some of this players did nt suit his style; which is the same for every coach, While some were nt yet ready and didn't want to wait and get ready. Mou is a sincere man, and we knw the players he outrightly condemned in the media. The players you listed are nt one of them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Add Pastore Lavezzi
i tire for that guy, real talent in serial A, came to EPl poor performance and injury no just free the guy. I doubt if he played any match last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

He's been injured though.

He was a regular under Poch one time until injury derail hin career
injury killed the dude..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
CapitalCee:

You forgot Zaza

Chei another Italy flop

Despite having 16 caps.

I'm genuinely surprised that anyone would even debate that Italian products have questionable shelf life outside Italy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Well to me, the fact that seria A players have been failures in EPL doesn't mean belotti can't be 1 out of the 100 black sheeps. But Torino are not serious with the price they are quoting when better players are going for less.

Left to me if Torino see 40m on that guy head wey dy together make them collect, because any EPL club wey wan sign belotti na shasha (try your luck) dy wan play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
seria A player's struggle with the pace of epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Chei another Italy flop

Despite having 16 caps.

I'm genuinely surprised that anyone would even debate that Italian products have questionable shelf life outside Italy.

Cuadrado
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
Well to me, the fact that seria A players have been failures in EPL doesn't mean belotti can't be 1 out of the 100 black sheeps. But Torino are not serious with the price they are quoting when better players are going for less.

Left to me if Torino see 40m on that guy head wey dy together make them collect, because any EPL club wey wan sign belotti na shasha (try your luck) dy wan play.

I can gamble on him for 30m. Let's say 35m max based on Batman precedent.

But when I hear the prices they are calling for a player with only 1 good season behind him, 1 good season in Italy, and he is also one of those Pasta consumers himself....mehn I can't support that.

100m?

Say who die na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

I can gamble on him for 30m. Let's say 35m max based on Batman precedent.

But when I hear the prices they are calling for a player with only 1 good season behind him, 1 good season in Italy, and he is also one of those Pasta consumers himself....mehn I can't support that.

100m?

Say who die na?

Lol....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Belotti plays like a young Tevez with more pace. I like him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to see Belotti near SB...The gods are wise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
hensben:
seria A player's struggle with the pace of epl.
I think the thing is rampant on Italians
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ibime:
Belotti plays like a young Tevez with more pace. I like him.
I like the dude but not for €100m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

20+ goals in Torino
20+ goals back for Lazio

Say no more. You've ended the matter. Immobile coming back from flopping in other leagues to shine again at Seria A is enough red flag for any wise club out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), Thazard(m), dostr4(m), chic2pimp(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.