Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,652 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Mehn chalobah leaving is kind of painful but its good tho... The club has talents they cant use...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Chalobah is better than Bakayoko. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2017
I never saw anything Chalobah played to suggest he was better than me, and I'm an overweight 30 year old chainsmoker with 2 dodgy knees, a reconstructed hip and a bad back.

Watford are packed with mediocrities in the middle of their park - cleverly doucoure behrami capoue. I fully expect Chalobah to rise to the top there if he's as good enough as yall say he is.

I will wait.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2017
PietroRico:
Lmao. No be by force to form say you get knowledge for everything. At times it's cool to sit your ignorant ąss down and learn from the back without embarrassing yourself.

See me see trouble oo, na who be this born-throway wey wan disturb my peace for here?

Are you stupid enough not to see that I was sharing my view in reply to Tval's report, not knowing it was at first a cardiac?

Tval:
That Ajax boy that collapsed on the pitch in a friendly game now has permanent brain damage, damn!

It's two mentions I am getting from you just in a space of three days. It's not like you aren't aware that you are an attention seeking perv, you would have thought you are equally decent.

You are a terrible schmutz son, one that feeds on people's replies.

You have health departments to thank for no longer considering masochism a mental illness, cos it's alarming at the rate at which you are seeking pain in my hands.

Could it be masochism or another inquiry into homosexuality? If my memory serves me right, you've made advances toward A40 in the past, but got rebuffed. Is it my turn on your long list of men to send out signs?

I'll advice you grab your filthy self to your thread, this place holds no space for a despicable soul like you.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Nihilist:
I never saw anything Chalobah played to suggest he was better than me, and I'm an overweight 30 year old chainsmoker with 2 dodgy knees, a reconstructed hip and a bad back..

Even if all the above is true, still better than Bakayoko.

A midfielder that can't trap a ball?

That's like a Harlem nigga with no bread.

A Harlem nigga with no bread?

That's like a pïmp with no hoes.

Like Jewels without ice.

China with no rice.

Or the Holy Bible without Christ.

A midfielder that can't trap a ball.

That's like Harlem without Big L.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Ibime:

Like Jewels without ice.

China with no rice.

angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Ibime:

Like Jewels without ice.

China with no rice.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2017
I am only glad boys are beginning to take their future seriously. Buying a 23yr old midfielder when chalobah is still struggling to get playing time is a clear indication of the clubs plan for him. I particularly like the fact that he refused signing a new contract of 70k per week so he can be benched again before being loaned out.

In 2 to 3yrs time maybe we will try getting him back for 60-80mil after selling him for 7mil if he improves significantly. This club will never learn how to manage their prospects properly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Chelsea is poorly run, I am not against selling these guys, but at least add a buy back clause. These idiots never learn!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Tval:
Chelsea is poorly run, I am not against selling these guys, but at least add a buy back clause. These idiots never learn!

I swear...we have bunch of morons handling our affairs as regards player management and transfers poorly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Ibime:

Like Jewels without ice.

China with no rice.

*In DJ Premiers voice*

Big L rest in Peace!

I'll take a midfielder who cant trap ball but can win the league over one that can trap ball but stays trapped on the bench

I'll take a midfielder who can't trap ball but played in a UCL semi, over one who can trap ball but only ever trapped the ball in the Championship.

Chalobah missing that full clip and had nothing in the chamber.

There may be no such thing as a half-way crook, but your boy is a halfway baller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2017
With the rumours am reading about bonucci on juve willing to sell to ac Milan around £35mil. The same 30yr old we would love to waste £60 million on??. If the transfer happen where does it keep the value of Alex Sandro to be £60 million?. I pray the Alex Sandro deal don't happen and I trust marina she will never gree to anything not value for money...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Nihilist:
I never saw anything Chalobah played to suggest he was better than me, and I'm an overweight 30 year old chainsmoker with 2 dodgy knees, a reconstructed hip and a bad back.

Watford are packed with mediocrities in the middle of their park - cleverly doucoure behrami capoue. I fully expect Chalobah to rise to the top there if he's as good enough as yall say he is.

I will wait.
dude was offered an improved contract, he doesn't want it. He is probably scared of competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2017
diggz:
I am only glad boys are beginning to take their future seriously. Buying a 23yr old midfielder when chalobah is still struggling to get playing time is a clear indication of the clubs plan for him. I particularly like the fact that he refused signing a new contract of 70k per week so he can be benched again before being loaned out.

In 2 to 3yrs time maybe we will try getting him back for 60-80mil after selling him for 7mil if he improves significantly. This club will never learn how to manage their prospects properly.

Never going to happen.

With Chalobah, there's been a recurring theme.

Go to Championship, Play.

Step up to top league, Stall.

Go back to Championship, Play.

That boy is never going to be sold for more than 30m despite being English.

Don't worry about buy back clause, he should go and never look back lest pillar of salt fall on him... cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Never going to happen.

With Chalobah, there's been a recurring theme.

Go to Championship, Play.

Go back to Championship, Play.

That boy is never going to be sold for more than 30m despite being English.

Don't worry about buy back clause, he should go and never look back lest pillar of salt fall on him... cheesy

We will have to wait and see what happens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
lordfalcao:
dude was offered an improved contract, he doesn't want it. He is probably scared of competition.

Watford just signed arguably the best midfielder in the Championship for the last 3 or 4 seasons...Will Hughes. Plus the other guys they had. So he go need compete again.

Let's see if Chalobah has what it takes to cut it at the lower end of EPL before we start biting our fingers and crying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2017
airmark:

Keep moving from post to pillar. 'I too know' will always expose your limited knowledge. Once blood doesn't supply into the brain momentarily, you are starved of oxygen, get that into your brain now.

You are making #NoSense...Its quite clear the only thing going into your head is air...That skull of yours is as empty as this room...Emptymark.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Ukaku because chelsea.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Griffon:

See me see trouble oo, na who be this born-throway wey wan disturb my peace for here?

Are you stupid enough not to see that I was sharing my view in reply to Tval's report, not knowing it was at first a cardiac?

It's two mentions I am getting from you just in a space of three days. It's not like you aren't aware that you are an attention seeking perv, you would have thought you are equally decent.

You are a terrible schmutz son, one that feeds on people's replies.

You have health departments to thank for no longer considering masochism a mental illness, cos it's alarming at the rate at which you are seeking pain in my hands.

Could it be masochism or another inquiry into homosexuality? If my memory serves me right, you've made advances toward A40 in the past, but got rebuffed. Is it my turn on your long list of men to send out signs?

I'll advice you grab your filthy self to your thread, this place holds no space for a despicable soul like you.
Speak all the plenty Grammer you want.
You are an airhead and no amount of lengthy epistle filled with words you barely understand will change that.
So continue to try and pretend to be something you are not.

Till you at least realize that people here laugh at you like.

But next time think twice before jumping into issues you don't have a good enough grasp of.

If you like cuss from now till tomorrow, I have made my point

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2017
PietroRico:
Speak all the plenty Grammer you want.
You are an airhead and no amount of lengthy epistle filled with words you barely understand will change that.
So continue to try and pretend to be something you are not.

Till you at least realize that people here laugh at you like.

But next time think twice before jumping into issues you don't have a good enough grasp of.

If you like cuss from now till tomorrow, I have made my point

Airhead without a valid opinion of his own calling me an airhead? Son you are a piece of sh1t in the pantheon of best posters that abound on this board.

You deserve to have died in every genocide that had happened in history anuofia.

You have been knocking my way like a randy dog on a hot date, I tried ignoring your advances but you showed no restraint like the indecorous gay you are.

In a civilized setting, a terminal retard like you would be thrown in a dungeon of wild monkeys, because your existence challenges the ingenuity of God.

Go to your thread and hold fort, attention seeking perv. If you paid the same attention on me to your football season, manure urinated would have won the league by 20pts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Watford just signed arguably the best midfielder in the Championship for the last 3 or 4 seasons...Will Hughes. Plus the other guys they had. So he go need compete again.

Let's see if Chalobah has what it takes to cut it at the lower end of EPL before we start biting our fingers and crying.
if the reason why he left was because he is looking for assurance of match time when he no be messI then he is not serious, fabregas with all his brilliance is not having enuf match time, how can he dream of such in a competitive club like Chelsea. Dude just took the fastest short cut to save his career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2017
PietroRico:
Lmao.
No be by force to form say you get knowledge for everything.
At times it's cool to sit your ignorant ąss down and learn from the back without embarrassing yourself.

I wonder what this thread would look like without ibime and Nihilist, with people like you and hensbrain running things around here.

You didn't need this ,you know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2017
bigkesh:

What we have here is a boy with the features of a statutory homosexual.

Every good looking fella is a potential victim in his eyes. Watch your asxx Kesh, watch it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
Chalobah is off to Watford.

Don't know what these people are really up to
why aren't you blaming it on conte, like hw we all blame mou for the ones that happened under him?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Greatihex:
why aren't you blaming it on conte, like hw we all blame mou for the ones that happened under him?

Mou doesn't negotiate your stay at the club, if he doesn't like you, he sends you parking.

Conte wanted Nath to stay hence the new deal that was offered to him. Kid felt it was time to leave, how can it be Conte's fault?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Greatihex:

Not everything is about MOU or emenalo or Conte Bros. When you take a look at the way players are being handled in this club you will know there is a problem somewhere, how you choose to interpret it is left to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Griffon:

Mou doesn't negotiate your stay at the club, if he doesn't like you, he sends you parking.

Conte wanted Nath to stay hence the new deal that was offered to him. Kid felt it was time to leave, how can it be Conte's fault?
what do you mean by it is nt conte's fault. Conte is signing a certain bakayoko that wl ensure that Nathan gets his ass glued to the bench with fabregas nd matic still around. How wl u expect the boy to play. If Nathan had started like 20 matches last season, do you think he would have refused the contract?
If it was mou nw, everybody wl start saying that it is because mou is nt giving him chance.
It is very difficult for you to see a player that mou says is simply nt gud enough. Mou's language is always like this, "he has the potential", "he needs to improve", "he needs to learn to play my style or to my instructions", "he needs to get to terms with the intensity of the league" etc. The problem nw lies in the players who nw requests to leave the club, which mou has vowed never to be in the way of anyone who wishes to.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2017
diggz:

Not everything is about MOU or emenalo or Conte Bros. When you take a look at the way players are being handled in this club you will know there is a problem somewhere, how you choose to interpret it is left to you.
yes, there is a problem at the club. Bt, we all chose to blame mou for all the guys that left the club during his time, claiming that he does nt like youth. He did nt gv them chance etc. Why are we nt doing the same nw?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2017
preach Greatihex preach cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
bigkesh:

well, someone has to tell him the truth since all you niggas of his are being too nice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
PattyCake:

You are making #NoSense...Its quite clear the only thing going into your head is air...That skull of yours is as empty as this room...Emptymark.

Despite your big nose, you cant still smell it when your brain is stinkingly poor. United fans were supposed to present you to funlord as a party cake.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Tiemoue Bakayoko has followed Chelsea FC, Willian, David Luiz, Michy Batshuayi and Didier Drogba on his twitter account this morning.

This boy is blue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: muyiwa22(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.