Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859994 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
donjazet:

Which boy be that?
Nouri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tval:
That Ajax boy that collapsed on the pitch in a friendly game now has permanent brain damage, damn!

Damn

That boy is an FM legend.

I won Europa league with West ham in 2021 with Nouri, Daley Singraven and Lukaku

You kinda forget that these people are not just game characters but flesh and blood with real life problems.

I hope he gets better soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Godstraight:
you watched heroes?, I loved that series
yeah. Though, I only watched the first two seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
lordfalcao:
barca has already scored two before cavani even dreamt of scoring in the UCL knockout, dont shift the blame to cavani, the whole team floped.

Cavani scored against almost all the big teams he played against last season and if you know a striker that doesnt miss chances that outscored cavani last season point him out.. These are the questions I want you to answer..

You don't like a player and you know want its your opinion. But the experience he has and his performance over the years he is a better striker than belotti in stats and everything.

You should also think why belotti wants to sell of a guy who have 1 good season for €100m.
i no get strength for this talk now. Make we just relax see who coach go sign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Man City want to buy the league
There have agreed fee for Kyle walker

Damn 50 million pounds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lordfalcao, diggz you no see this news or the one of Kyle Walker? The person who informed you about Dani Alves to City is now on leave

See what your boy said about walker when i stated he was my fav. Do you agree with him or you go with fraudiola?

A40:

Washed up Walker? Wey don lanaa. Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Damn

I won Europa league with West ham in 2021 with Nouri, Daley Singraven and Lukaku

You kinda forget that these people are not just game characters but flesh and blood with real life problems.

Not possible....na pure vegetable status till the grave! Just read a statement from his doctors that a large percentage of his brain is no longer functioning and that the chances of its recovery is nil!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:

Not possible....na pure vegetable status till the grave! Just read a statement from his doctors that a large percentage of his brain is no longer functioning and that the chances of its recovery is nil!

This is why sometimes I can't blame mercenaries like Tevez and Dani Alves for whoring themselves out to any club for major paper.

Anything can literally at anytime. One minute you're a rich young footballer, the next you're a vegetable. Breadwinner turned to burden in a single instant.

I hope his family put his needs first and don't just consume all his money . He's only 20 and that money needs to last at least 30 years.

That's if they don't off him themselves sef. Very unfortunate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
RIP Nouri...Vegetable is as good as dead, Sometimes I wish God exists for miracles like this sad

To the "My Child will Be a footballer" Gang...are you observing? anyways to the real doctors in the house and I'm not talking about the ones that graduated months ago with no residency or Job and still live off their daddy's allowance nor the fake ones in Australia that pretend to be doctors when infact they are nursing Assistants, can you explain why the boy collapsed, I mean go into detail like a Reddit comment not some bullshit_ like "Too much running".

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Griezmann though grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
PattyCake:
RIP Nouri...Vegetable is as good as dead, Sometimes I wish God exists for miracles like this sad

To the "My Child will Be a footballer" Gang...are you observing? anyways to the real doctors in the house and I'm not talking about the ones that graduated months ago with no residency or Job and still live off their daddy's allowance nor the fake ones in Australia that pretend to be doctors when infact they are nursing Assistants, can you explain why the boy collapsed, I mean go into detail like a Reddit comment not some bullshit_ like "Too much running".

This dude will. never change lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afrodoc2 you have a package to sign for sir.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
PattyCake:

To the "My Child will Be a footballer" Gang...are you observing?

Oga.... except you choose to stay in, locked up in Ur room for the remaining of ur life , I don't see how you won't be exposed to some reasonable amount of risk depending on how you choose to earn your pay or being at the right place at the wrong time can be fatal in a way too e.g when robberies or terrorist attacks occur etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
airmark:
See what your boy said about walker when i stated he was my fav. Do you agree with him or you go with fraudiola?

WHat is my business with this? Like I predicted, City is exchanging old players for young ones

Jesus Navas for B Silva
Cabalero for Ederson
If the Walker and Medy deal goes through

Thats Sagna for Walker
Clichy for Mendy

How many years have been shaved off the team total age?

What some of us see lying down in the dark some wont see in bright sunlight on top Burj Khalifa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHat is my business with this? Like I predicted, City is exchanging old players for young ones

Jesus Navas for B Silva
Cabalero for Ederson

Thats Sagna for Walker
Clichy for Mendy

What some of us see lying down in the dark some wont see in bright sunlight on top Burj Khalifa

Chaiii....Dayo you too get mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
airmark:

Why is arsenal full of all these shameless batty boys?
A wasted skunk like you shouldn't be in Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
diggz:

Oga.... except you choose to stay in, locked up in Ur room for the remaining of ur life , I don't see how you won't be exposed to some reasonable amount of risk depending on how you choose to earn your pay or being at the right place at the wrong time can be fatal in a way too e.g when robberies or terrorist attacks occur etc.

I never said there were no risks,
I was just highlighting one of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Greatihex:
I no knw wetin dy worry us wt money here. At this moment, As lng as the player gud and is wat we want, sign him! I dnt care abt the money. Money no be my own.

For those shouting Auba here and there, i no want that guy. That guy is just cavani's twin brother, no difference.
I have nt watched bellotti, bt frm wat i have read abt his playing style, i think he wl be a great signing, coupled wt the age advantage.
Morata is another player that i would like, bt the tins that are still lacking in his game for me is his aggressive, pressing, fight and ability to score frm anytin. This is the same for bats.
All the same, i believe that morata has the mentality to fight to become the best.
All in all, whatever the coach like make em sign
wetin i want na ucl final next season.
me no want final but trophy, juve and ATM have been in final twice in the last four years, so I don't need to be in final alone but winning it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Done deal

Danilol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
PattyCake:

I never said there were no risks,
I was just highlighting one of them.

Highlighting so our kids won't be footballers abi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Done deal

Danilol

Stoppeeet cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
hensben:
Manure urinated started it by signing pogba who is still a raw talent for outrageous fee
Hahahahaha grin, what a name cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Jesus Navas for B Silva
Cabalero for Ederson

Thats Sagna for Walker
Clichy for Mendy

I had used similar line for a40 before. A40, you see your life? Will you now call this fraudiola's move, a stvpid one?

diggz:

Stoppeeet cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Damn

Too bad for the guy, some of this shit could be neuro diseases and they are quite hard to spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
diggz:

Stoppeeet cry cry
lol
Pele

Danilo don fall on us o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
PattyCake:
RIP Nouri...Vegetable is as good as dead, Sometimes I wish God exists for miracles like uthis sad

Uhm...Nihilist, Bigkesh and Afrodoc2, I believe these are stray bullets headed your directions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danilo?

What is wrong with chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Griffon:

Uhm...Nihilist, Bigkesh and Afrodoc2, I believe these are stray bullets headed your directions.
I never graduate and I don't live in Australia

If he wants me,he knows where to find me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Well, given this happened on the field of play, it's most probably a TBI, i.e. traumatic brain injury.

It is caused by an external force - such as a blow to the head or an aerial battle collision which causes the brain to move inside the skull.

Dammit. I pray for the kid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
bigkesh:

I never graduate and I don't live in Australia

If he wants me,he knows where to find me

Afrodoc2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

Pele

Danilo don fall on us o cheesy

Na lie ojare....source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Griffon:
Well, given this happened on the field of play, it's most probably a TBI, i.e. traumatic brain injury.

It is caused by an external force - such as a blow to the head or an aerial battle collision which causes the brain to move inside the skull.

Dammit. I pray for the kid.

At all.

The video of him collapsing is out there. No contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), chic2pimp(m), lordfalcao(m), dostr4(m), Thazard(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.