Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
diggz:

I wonder why cfc can't just make this retards life miserable for the next 2yrs plus. Things to do are as follows;

1) Slam 100mil on him just to chase away suitors or potential suitors.
2) Make him train alone without featuring or playing for any of our teams(not even under 18).
3) send bakayoko to fracture his knees so he gets to miss the world cup.
4) send a quack dockita to further fvck his legs up
5) make sure he gets over fed at all times
6)repeat 3 to 6 till d fcvktards career ends!
we dont have mean directors like Daniel levy running the club, if it were to be me I will simply tell suitors " Diego Costa have a 2 year contract running with a 50million release clause, if you want him pay it". Furthermore give Diego Costa the malouda treatment for 2 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Goodnuel: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
hensben:
Chelsea should go for Aguero instead of Aubumeyang. #myopinion.
Aguero is always injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Walahi, If i were conte, i would give Costa the Malouda treatment.

A complete season with the Reserves/U23s . fulck him up like he is doing to us right n ow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

U no like us again?

All of una wey dey curse Costa go know what he's adding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
PietroRico:
Una dey make e fights dey boring with 'my guyism' and sometimes unnecessary díckriding.

Strangely enough I do agree. E Fights are now about who has got the most fans not about punchlines.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
diggz:

I wonder why cfc can't just make this retards life miserable for the next 2yrs plus. Things to do are as follows;

1) Slam 100mil on him just to chase away suitors or potential suitors.
2) Make him train alone without featuring or playing for any of our teams(not even under 18).
3) send bakayoko to fracture his knees so he gets to miss the world cup.
5) make sure he gets over fed at all times
6)repeat 3 to 6 till d fcvktards career ends!

guys are not happy, see Evil Resident Reloaded Chaiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
chic2pimp:

Strangely enough I do agree. E Fights are now about who has got the most fans not about punchlines.

Bigkesh had more punchlines and his creativity was top notch. We need no useless third round. He should keep other lines for another senseless manure fan who may trespass. Who even asked partycake not to come for rebuttal?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ibime:
Boris Becker 'lost his £100m fortune investing in Nigerian oil'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4701824/Becker-lost-100m-fortune-investing-Nigerian-oil.html

Naija done finish Boris Becker oh. Only greed can cause someone to put all his money in the same basket.

laugh wan finish me, read the users comment, so those useless Europeans d get mouth call Nigerians scam abi.
dey never see anything, abi dey forget waytin dey do Africa (slave trade), and how dey plundered our land of his wealth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chic2pimp, it seems ac milan may get belotti. I cant wait to see arsenal vs ac milan.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Matic doesn`t want to compete against Fabregas, Kante and Bakayoko.... He would rather stand in line and wait after Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio, Hernanes and Asamoah How does this make sense? Chelsea have less competition within the team.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
airmark:

Bigkesh had more punchlines and his creativity was top notch . We need no useless third round. He should keep other lines for another senseless manure fan who may trespass. Who even asked partycake not to come for rebuttal?
a good amount of those punchlines are common Internet disses, and some have even been used here.
If anyone was creative and original it was our purple friend.

But he is also despised here..
I honestly don't know why, he's one of the funniest people around.
The most basic insults thrown at him gets easy likes.

Try it one day.. After he has talked trash, quote him and make a nose joke, heck just say nosa grin

But then again, it's none of my business.. Come at me Unnecessarily and get ignored

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Again I no come here come fight, I'm just a nigga dropping his (probably) unneeded opinion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
http://kwese.espn.com/football/blog/soccer-usa/3/post/3159134/transfer-rater-gonzalo-higuain-to-chelsea-andrea-belotti-to-ac-milan

I want to believe every news about higuain transfer to cfc is false. 88mil aspa say who die na? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Danilol talk everywhere sad angry like 4real?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
PietroRico:
Again I no come here come fight, I'm just a nigga dropping his (probably) unneeded opinion

Bigkesh had the wittier punchlines so he gets the W!

No try enter ring, before he slap you with the dark-skinned side of his hand.

[img]http:///media/7-17-2017/16Sgcg.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
diggz:

Hehe

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ibime:

Bigkesh had the wittier punchlines so he gets the W!

No try enter ring, before he slap you with the dark-skinned side of his hand.

[img]http:///media/7-17-2017/16Sgcg.gif[/img]
me Wey don run since day before yesterday?

Kesh may or may not have won, that is not what I'm here for.
But there seems to be an eagerness to declare him winner before the fight has even begun.
And the contest was close, but y'all are making it look like a flawless brutality, which is understandable as Chelsea fans.
Na the United Brothers Wey no dey purple brother back dey worsen the case.
I had a good laugh from both sides.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
PattyCake:

Hehe

Guy how come u left the battle after round 2 yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who declared who the winner?

Viewers were getting entertained and praising the most creative and witty lines, a nigga felt defeated and crawled back to his thread, and you are here talking nonsense.

Well, you already called him your purple brother. So you can defend him all you want. He gave up a fight which no one have emerged winner yet.

BTW, Dem dey declare winner for here?

I thought it was all for fun?

You dey deride Kesh punches...do you even know the meaning of punchlines?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
PietroRico:
Una dey make e fights dey boring with 'my guyism' and sometimes unnecessary díckriding.

PietroRico:

Na the United Brothers Wey no dey purple brother back dey worsen the case.

You be the judge of your post.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
PietroRico:
me Wey don run since day before yesterday?

Na the United Brothers Wey no dey purple brother back dey worsen the case
I had a good laugh from both sides.

Why you no back am? Since na your court jester! Mind you some of us know how not to place _stupid bets....

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Emaprince:

Viewers were getting entertained and praising the most creative and witty lines, a nigga felt defeated and crawled back to his thread, and you are here talking nonsense.

Well, you already called him your purple brother. So you can defend him all you want. He gave up a fight which no one have emerged winner yet.

The talk tire me braaah.....everyone who witnessed the battle btw patty and kesh yesterday knew they were on equal points till patty failed to respond to keshs last diss.

Now we have some overzealous itk screaming foul angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
funlord:

Why you no back am? Since na your court jester! Mind you some of us know how not to place _stupid bets. ...
shots fired grin

I'm doing what I can .. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Emaprince:

go take some tea bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
diggz:

Guy how come u left the battle after round 2 yesterday?

Like I said i had no intention of Sparring with DIRTY WHORES, That's in the past now,
The future is what we look forward to.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
PattyCake:

Like I said i had no intention of Sparring with DIRTY WHORES, That's in the past now,
The future is what we look forward to.

No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Emaprince:

Pietrorico has no idea of what you are talking about. Ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
This has dragged on longer than it should, and attempting to clarify what I mean would only drag if further.

A nice day to all of you and do have a terrible season ahead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Speak it quietly, but pietro is bringing a new elegance to his trolling.

I've noticed it over the past 2 weeks. Baba don dey elevate his game.

*sips warm engine oil*

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Heard you guys are going for Aguero. Please ensure City includes his medi-pack in the deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
na funlord make de brawl get k-leg, but pattycake fvck up in using funlords name for that 4hundred naira ashawho fvcka line as one of him highlights for the kesh diss.

na for dia every every cast

good fight shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.