Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782148 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

And you scummies wont just stop taking my innocent trolling serious.
better cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

And you scummies wont just stop taking my innocent trolling serious.

I particularly don't get all the whining coming from few fans of the mAgad united. They feel entitled to troll but can't take a little trolling in return. Even the latest shema1e on the block feels a sense of false responsibility to respond to every post or comment made against mAgad united with incoherent and unintelligent babbles each time. FFS! Who gave birth to "em uncircumcised lun@tics?

Abeg make season do start.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

better cheesy

You suppose don know say Na normal things for here na. Na few of una guys just wan mk am look like say anoda thing dey inside the matter when be say na normal thing to troll once once.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

You suppose don know say Na normal things for here na. Na few of una guys just wan mk am look like say anoda thing dey inside the matter when be say na normal thing to troll once once.

I been no get any qualms with the trolling oh, na when I see griffon dey include goals for the pogba trolling na I jump enter, I no kan know weda he serious or na still trolling

make una no vex, carry on, but sha ready for una turn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2017
So na one day one trouble for here ? Shey make person no dey log out ni abi how i go dey miss bout after bout like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

I particularly don't get all the whining coming from few fans of the mAgad united. They feel entitled to troll but can't take a little trolling in return. Even the latest shema1e on the block feels a sense of false responsibility to respond to every post or comment made against mAgad united with incoherent and unintelligent babbles each time. FFS! Who gave birth to "em uncircumcised lun@tics?

Abeg make season do start.... cheesy

It's a shame honestly. Back in the years, mates would troll on this board intelligently without emotions flaring.

The fun seems to be on a free fall no thanks to the instagram boys we now have around here.

BTW, where the heck is Dyabman and those epic pants of his? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

I been no get any qualms with the trolling oh, na when I see griffon dey include goals for the pogba trolling na I jump enter, I no kan know weda he serious or na still trolling

make una no vex, carry on, but sha ready for una turn

You no get wahala brah. Just call some of ya new scummies to order. If na to get serious, we dey chop biscuit bone for here oo angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

It's a shame honestly. Back in the years, mates would troll on this board intelligently without emotions flaring.

The fun seems to be on a free fall no thanks to the instagram boys we now have around here.

BTW, where the heck is Dyabman and those epic pants of his? grin grin

You mean Emaprince?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

You mean Emaprince?

Emaprince can't be Dyabman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

Emaprince can't be Dyabman.

Ok... ask Nihilist or ibime for confirmation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

Is Emaprince the same as Dyabman? I dont think so o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Diggz!!!!... meet me for Agbasa! !! ... You must hear word!!! angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
elrony:
Diggz!!!!... meet me for Agbasa! !! ... You must hear word!!! angry angry angry

You sabi Agbasa juju dance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

We go find out... meet me for Agbasa 8:00pm angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
elrony:

We go find out... meet me for Agbasa 8:00pm angry

Mscheeeew....fear no dey catch u sef. Na Bros u wan dey threaten. I will send my nephew to you. I no get time tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

You no get wahala brah. Just call some of ya new scummies to order. If na to get serious, we dey chop biscuit bone for here oo angry angry

hahahaha, I hear you sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

Haba! No let Emaprince hear this one oh. Emaprince is a certified gee from rap section. Dyabman has never been on rap section.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

you be area?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:
grin grin
Uncle carry am follow body

The only L I woulda took is an L in life if I left what I was doing to trade blows with that ape. Make he catch me when I get him time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Ibime:

Haba! No let Emaprince hear this one oh. Emaprince is a certified gee from rap section. Dyabman has never been on rap section.

E get one time when someone tag Ema as dyabman for here. E don tey sha. I guess Na from dere I use pick am up....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

you be area?

You dey answer elrony! When the shyttte dey go down for Wafi in the 90"s, I wonder were elrony dey den.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol..see dem, stupid thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

Mscheeeew....fear no dey catch u sef. Na Bros u wan dey threaten. I will send my nephew to you. I no get time tongue

See your life?... I be wan share tracts give you grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

You dey answer elrony! When the shyttte dey go down for Wafi in the 90"s, I wonder were elrony dey den.

I dey Asaba dey go school grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol..see dem, stupid thread grin

Craaaaa......u don don show? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2017
elrony:

I dey Asaba dey go school grin grin cheesy

KG1 or 2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Ibime:

This is like mistaking Denzel Washington for Chris Rock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

E get one time when someone tag Ema as dyabman for here. E don tey sha. I guess Na from dere I use pick am up....

na me make that mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

hahahahaha, na that time them dey push am comot belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

na me make that mistake

Ehn...ehn! I sha know says someone claim Ema to be dyabman. Tx for clarifying.

Dyabman na raumdeuter paddy na....Dayo no go fit talk say e no know hin whereabouts @ Griffon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

Craaaaa......u don don show? hazrd is better than messi tongue
no worry one of my guy go come put una in order grin

cc. Dlordsamurai abeg show, dis guy de talk say hazard better pass messi, just imagine de insult cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2017
weedtaker:
no worry one of my guy go come put una in order grin

cc. Dlordsamurai abeg show, dis guy de talk say hazard better pass messi, just imagine de insult cry

You no just well at all dis man. The guy wey una dey beg to comot una thread naim u wan send come here. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.