Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

I get you, your are right. But my comparison is the leagues Ligue one and EPL not zlatan and bats. No one is slating Batshauyi for his last year performance, he can come good. But it's your Chelsea scummies trying to take cheap digs at a particular club whenever they want to make a normal comment even on issues not related to their mudslings, they somehow squeeze it in.
OK sha...lets forget about the issue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Nobody at 89m flopped. Get it right at least for once

Tell me about martial
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Oga you are bigger than this, you know you are bigger than this. Good night Sir.

C

Wetin i do again?

I just asked an innocent question o. My hand no dey!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruh I was just asking na?

No vex abeg, before you come for me next
me Wey be born again

Besides we know people body Wey we fit get mouth here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:
me Wey be born again

Yeah and my grandma's hymen still dey intact.

You wey we dey see your hand for Here?

I hail sir, and I certainly do not want any trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:
Nobody at 89m flopped. Get it right at least for once

30 apps, 5 goals, 20 different dyed hair-cuts, 5 dabs.

This stats don't just look great son.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

WTF

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:44am On Jul 19, 2017
A club that spends actual currency to bring rahman and djibolpdjibidi, and pay them salary on top have no right to question the transfer business of any other team.

I have said my own

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Branzy:

Tell me about martial

I'm about sleeping but let me reply this
In summary.

Bought for initial 35.8m plus add ons. 7.5m anytime he scored up to 25 goals, 7.5m for ballon dor nomination, 7.5m for winning ballon dor.

In his first 18months(away to Burnley) he scored 25 goals for a Left winger. To trigger the first add on. Won 3 Major trophies in his first 20months in the club.

If he Manages to trigger that remaining 2 add ons. It must have been a massive success even if the figures are doubled. So do your assessment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2017
These shekpites will keep inflating transfer fees.
Only them will come out to say Lukaku cost 100m but Pogba is still the world's most expensive player at 89m

Confused set of people. From fans to board.

Board that announced contract extension for their manager for a deal that was supposed to end in 2019, bringing the new date to 2019.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2017
embarassedto
Griffon:

Yes 5 goals for a deep lying midfielder. Maybe dis is a worse stat David de Gea. 200 app in 5 years 0 goals.
Ogbeni am tired of this your tactless argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:
Only them will come out to say Lukaku cost 100m but Pogba is still the world's most expensive player at 89m

No mind them, the other one converted Pogba's fee to dollars so that it will look so big.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

No mind them, the other one converted Pogba's fee to dollars so that it will look so big.
I learned to ignore that empty bottle of shekpe from my 1st few months here.

Just like you right now, his ginger devoid of substance used to astound me. But these days, like many other people here, I just scroll through majority of his tripe to save myself from noise

Only a matter of time before you begin to do same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2017
funlord:
Chelseabmw needs to change the name of this thread to home of the "bushwackers"...the way boys sabi flog around the bush for here no get part two!

See who dem buy for £33m but no be flop? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7I0p27gTc
After watching the video, let me ask this question
Is he actually a striker, I mean is he really a football player

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:17am On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:
I learned to ignore that empty bottle of shekpe from my 1st few months here.

Just like you right now, his ginger devoid of substance used to astound me. But these days, like many other people here, I just scroll through majority of his tripe to save myself from noise

Only a matter of time before you begin to do same

I have noted him, I won't waste my time on him anymore. I would have known earlier, only few like Nihilist, jaysmallz and others I can't remember can string together a reasonable football debate. Most of them are just noise makers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:20am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

I have noted him, I won't waste my time on him anymore. I would have known earlier, only few like Nihilist, jaysmallz and others I can't remember can string together a reasonable football debate. Most of them are just noise makers.
I would do a proper background on them for you, but I don't think I'll be ready for the lynching that will follow plus some others head go swell Unnecessarily.

But hang around long enough and you will find out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:

After watching the video, let me ask this question
Is he actually a striker, I mean is he really a football player

No....according to their logic here he is a 2016 £33m world class place holder!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:23am On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:
I would do a proper background on them for you, but I don't think I'll be ready for the lynching that will follow plus some others head to swell Unnecessarily.

But hang around long enough and you will find out

Thank you sir, but I think by their stupid posts I will easily pick them out don't bother yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Chelsea face struggle to name a full matchday squad when the Premier League starts... if you take away the outcasts and youngsters they have only 17 senior players

Chelsea have 17 first-team players on their books, not enough for a match squad

Three of those players are goalkeepers, leaving the champions short in key areas

First teamers like Nemanja Matic, Kurt Zouma and Diego Costa are set to leave

Others such as Kenedy and Charly Musonda lack competitive experience

Chelsea's transfer business this summer (so far) has been a case of
Won ti Gba penalty lo throw-in *in small doctor's voice*

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:

Confused set of people. From fans to board.

Board that announced contract extension for their manager for a deal that was supposed to end in 2019, bringing the new date to 2019.

It was not an extension, it was a deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2017
So I'm a student and I lost 5k to bet9ja two days ago.. cry
Played with another 1k thinking I'm goan win my money back... but I lost too...

Now I can't even concentrate no more... Cause I'm always thinking about my funds

I'm never playing bets again... Never cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Griffon:

can you tell us more about the number of goals Kante and modric scored last season? since you are good at producing goal statistics for midfielders and clean sheets for strikers

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by piroskey94(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2017
funlord:
Chelseabmw needs to change the name of this thread to home of the "bushwackers"...the way boys sabi flog around the bush for here no get part two!

See who dem buy for £33m but no be flop? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7I0p27gTc
chei! nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

can you tell us more about the number of goals Kante and modric scored last season? since you are good at producing goal statistics for midfielders and clean sheets for strikers
Dem censor Whoscored or Squawka for your side? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

And you scummies wont just stop taking my innocent trolling serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Apparently Conte was offered a contract extension which was supposed to run until 2021, but he rejected it and took a pay rise instead.

But what's the point of a new deal without an extension?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Kante was the best player in PL last season.. sweeping home every awards.

Put some respect on that name.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
funlord:

Diggz....a package for you by air mail sir! Direct from old trafford! grin

Fundy.....I can't be caught in a dirty e-fight with a glorified shema1e with a borrowed pussy for brains. E no go happen grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Don't do this mate. Don't pull that string next time undecided

Griffon:

Griffon my niqqa grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Griffon my niqqa grin grin

Beht no be lie sha grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Tval:
Dem censor Whoscored or Squawka for your side? grin

I no get mb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Emaprince:
Kante was the best player in PL last season.. sweeping home every awards.

Put some respect on that name.

no need, griffon already said he was trolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.