Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782133 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'm sure you guys saw how Bigkesh and pattycake did last time...

There must be blood o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ibime:

The human nose also keeps growing till 23-25. If Eniola Badmus can fit in someone's nose at 19, then definitely Big Pun and Biggie Smalls would be able to fit in by 23-25.

See you are not making sense,
Unlike "Big Pun And biggie smalls" they were original and could spit new punchlines unlike you...Raumdeter was right about you, the only thing in that obtuse skull of yours is fat no brain no sense little wonder your wife cuckholded you so as not to raise another dunce
Like you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oh Nihilist.....u evil!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ho Lee Chit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Stats?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Clear floor, it's getting brutal
Original lines this time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:
Ho Lee Chit
Nihilist, reason the Niqqa Make e no dey call other people names na... He did same thing vs Bigkesh....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
The sad thing is that I should know better.

I have to be up at 5am in the morning. And I have an extremely busy day coming.

I should know better.

But God knows I ain't missing this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
airmark:

Real madrid officials will celebrate with Henri IV Dudognon cognac after selling him. They will gladly use the money to buy a better replacement. Even spurs are chasing cancelo and ricardo pereira, we are chasing a flop with 31m, someone who cant do keepy uppy to save his life. Why wont madrid come with all board members to force the wack danilol on us?

grin grin grin grin Lmao. ... You wicked gan!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Nihilist, reason the Niqqa Make e no dey call other people names na... He did same thing vs Bigkesh....

I don't understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

The same gay cvnt that promised u and chelseafan1 some dollars? grin

Nope... that one na party buns !! cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
funlord:

grin

Stats?

Per 90? Or Whoscored rating?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Nihilist na the new sky sports live feed I dey get here oh! _fuck "whoscored and company"......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
PietroRico and Afrodoc your services are urgently needed Here thank you very much grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Ibime pls sign here, here and here for your package sir...

grin grin grin grin grin God go judge you ...lwkmd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't understand
As the umpire grin, tell Patty to face his opponent squarely and desist from name calling. Last time he used Funlord, tonite am seeing Raumdeuter.

Na bone to bone we want... No clutching at straws
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Pattycake, please press your thumb here for your delivery.

Express service.

Bwahahaha. .. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
"....the only thing in that obtuse skull of yours is fat no brain no sense little wonder your wife cuckholded you so as not to raise another dunce
Like you."

Somebody shift lemme faint!!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
diggz:

Oh please!!! stop being sanctimonious for fvcks sake!

Every cfc fan knew it was just a friendly match batshuayi scored in yet, we were excited about it and hopeful he will improve going forward. Did that stop you from spewing rubbish about bats future? No...! So why are you pained just because he mentioned "mAgad" in is post and on cfc thread? Must you respond with pain written all-over you?

Please and please...... we don't need you acting like the good guy here. Just move the fvck on!

This was the post I responded to that day. Yes you are hopeful with he with improve, i have seen how hopeful you can be.Instead of him to give his match report, he took dig. Moreover I responded him with facts which is true, as your bench warmer striker has not scored up to 10 goals in a decent league. Added that he is the fourth choice striker in the Belgian national team.

quote author=EvilMetahuman post=58497499]Highlight Chelsea vs fulham
8-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Nj-y3Gna8&itct=CBIQpDAYBSITCOzwvdefjNUCFRyHVQod3tcKz1IOY2hlbHNlYSBmdWxoYW0%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google

That lovely first touch from batshuayi though.

If given the chance, batman will surpass that sofo lukaku for sure.[/quote]

Today another person was contributing jejely on another topic only to divert to another dig to the same team AGAIN. Please who is insecure here? Abeg get out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

As the umpire grin, tell Patty to face his opponent squarely and desist from name calling. Last time he used Funlord, tonite am seeing Raumdeuter.

Na bone to bone we want... No clutching at straws

This na no DQ fight bro.

Btw you should know Patty has no real allies here, he rolls deep on his ones.

One man Mopol moving out here like Millwall - Nobody likes him, and he doesn't care...

So don't worry about any names he mentions, he's not seeking support.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
CapitalCee:
Can you provide facts and figures to justify this your fallacy, or is it just hatred ?

Did you miss your pills?

What returns have you recorded from Pogba and Martial thus far? That's roughly $170million wasted on two motherfuckers, figures that would have Fernando fvcking Torres feeling proud of his exploits at Chelsea.

If those deals were to be Yahoo Yahoo, una done make first payment, still come make second payment.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't feel comfortable calling you scummies magas?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg someone should ban Griffon and Co... which kind commercial break be this one so? angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
elrony:
Abeg someone should ban Griffon and Co... which kind commercial break be this one so? angry angry

Mehn I'm not sure ibime saw that vicious counterpunch coming.

I thought the brawl would organically escalate in violence, but pattycake showed that he didn't step into the ring to make friends.

I don't know if this fight is going to continue though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fight everywhere LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obaloluwapet: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=obainojazz post=58562114][/quote]

Infertility Or Barrenness

There are at least 2 million cases of women  infertility documented within the U.S. Of america every and each 12 months. For most of these ladies, the reason in their infertility is by no means conclusively identified, and contemporary medicinal drug is yet to offer comprehensive lady infertility remedy.

Diverse recognised and unknown elements contribute to women  infertility. When you have been identified with infertility, you're probable desperate to understand greater about female infertility and find out what alternative cures and lady infertility remedies are to be had.

What's female infertility?

A woman is considered to be medically infertile if she has been having intercourse, with none form of contraceptive, for twelve months and has  not been able to get pregnant. Fertility is defined in a clinical feel as being both:

* first Degree infertility - ladies which have in no way had kids

* Second  Degree diploma infertility - women that have had a child, however are not able to conceive a second time

It's far vitally vital to make the difference among infertility and sterility. Sterility is the time period used to explain women which can be absolutely not able to conceive their personal kids. Girl infertility describes the problem that women experience in seeking to conceive. Being infertile does now not imply that you may never be capable of have children. Exploring numerous woman infertility remedy options will enhance your hazard of conception, and wearing a full time period, wholesome baby.

What causes woman infertility?

There are several regarded reasons of lady infertility, a number of these include:

* ovulation problems - ovulation fails to arise because of hormonal imbalances. Failure to ovulate can result in abnormal or absent intervals. The hormonal imbalance that contributes to failed ovulation has been attributed to factors such as extremely low or high body weight, excessive workout, extended emotional distress and thyroid issues. Other causes of ovulation disorders encompass endometriosis or pcos.

* harm to the reproductive organs - harm to the sensitive fallopian tubes, as a result of pelvic inflammation (from stds or appendicitis) is the wrongdoer for round 25 percent of girl infertility instances. Different physical damage to the reproductive organs that contributes to lady infertility consists of harm and abnormalities to the cervix and uterus, as an example fibroids.

* hormonal imbalances - as you have already visible hormonal imbalances in girls can result in failed ovulation and consequent infertility. Imbalance of progesterone can save you the female's body from being able to maintain pregnancy

Click here to see what causes male Infertility

Continual miscarriage - a few infertile girls may be conceiving, however are regularly dropping the concept. Miscarriage can be because of thyroid issues, faulty egg or sperm, hormone imbalance, malnutrition, capsules, trauma and deficiencies to the immune machine.

* nutritional deficiencies - there are sure vitamins that have been found to specially affect the fitness of the reproductive device.

* mental and emotional factors - feelings have an effect on your body and your health. In relation to knowledge and treating girl infertility, the mind-frame connection is turning into an essential awareness. So far it has been estimated that round 5% of girl infertility is as a result of psychological and emotional factors.

Read more www.healtharena.ga

Science and remedy is simply beginning to apprehend the methods in which certain vitamins and behaviors can effect, and in many cases enhance and repair fertility. A few docs are inclined to admit that there are many regions of girl infertility which can be but to be completely understood, and lamentably there's reluctance within the medical community to recommend vitamins and weight loss plan advice over capsules and surgery - even if vitamins are being demonstrated to be increasingly more powerful as a woman infertility treatment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
^ who the Fück is this one again?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Mehn I'm not sure ibime saw that vicious counterpunch coming.

I thought the brawl would organically escalate in violence, but pattycake showed that he didn't step into the ring to make friends.

I don't know if this fight is going to continue though...

Let's see what the medics will say tho....

I'm thinking that counterpunch was a big right hook..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
elrony:

Have you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour?

I am brother Luke and I bring you Goodnews about Heaven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

And person no fit quote the "miss road" sef.... angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Griffon:

Have you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour?

I am brother Luke and I bring you Goodnews about Heaven.

Brother Luke, wait fess... I will attend your crusade later cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Commercial break. Please do bear with us grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.