Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,380 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830123 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) ... (19544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:04am On Jul 22, 2017
"I think he will be a success," he said.

"He is a good striker who has scored a lot of goals with Lyon. Of course, it will be very difficult in the beginning because when you play in France and move to England it is not the same, it is very aggressive.

"Maybe he will need time for the adaptation but everyone around him is very important, especially the French connection."

Pires believes the club is in a good place and feels Wenger will play a key part in Lacazette's success.

The striker takes part in training during Arsenal's pre-season tour in Sydney
"I think Arsene Wenger has a very important role for him, Arsenal have Lacazette, Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez and Danny Welbeck, it is good and I'm happy for the club.

"But to make the adaptation, to find the rhythm and the tempo, for me it took six or seven months.

"It was very tough, for me it was the aggression and intensity. For me, because I came from France, it was heavy and that is why it is difficult in the Premier League."

Lacazette is likely to get his first action against a Premier League side since joining Arsenal when they take on champions Chelsea in a pre-season clash in Beijing on Saturday.

Thierry Henry (left) and Robert Pires hold the Premiership trophy as they celebrate winning the title with Arsenal in 2004
Thierry Henry (left) and Robert Pires hold the Premiership trophy as they celebrate winning the title with Arsenal in 2004
Pires knows first-hand just how different English football can be having been handed a crash-course by Wenger after signing from Marseille 17 years ago.

"I remember that moment," he added.

"After 20 minutes sat on the bench I said to myself 'what are you doing here?' because it was very, very difficult. I remember one tackle from Patrick Vieira and I thought this football wasn't for me.

"It was very difficult and it is about adaptation, it is very difficult."
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10957146/alexandre-lacazette-may-need-time-to-settle-at-arsenal-says-robert-pires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid are trying to sign Nice defender Malang Sarr.

Sky sources understand the 18-year-old centre-back has a £36m (€40m) release clause in his contract.

He scored the winning goal on his Nice debut when he was 17 in the first game of last season (1-0 home win against Stade Rennais).

PRICE BOOST
Hamilton, Partick Thistle and Inverness CT all to win in 90 mins (Was 6/1 NOW 15/2)
15/2
£10 Free Bet, No Deposit Needed
The French U21 international played 31 times for Nice last season, helping the club finish third in Ligue 1.

Sarr was born in Nice and has been at the club's academy since he was five.

Arsenal tried to sign him before he signed his first professional contract in November 2016, according to Sky sources.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10956984/chelsea-trying-to-sign-sarr

Anybody know this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Tval:

Point of correction, you spent 90M pounds on Belgian Yakubu since you wanted to include add-ons to Morata's fees. 90M pounds on someone who can't tell what UCL theme song sounds like. Someone that was chased out of Chelsea, he was chased to the point that no strand of his then "dada" was left behind.

Same bench warmer you coach said was his first choice before Lukaku.

Hope you know what add on means and if it's achieved that means the player truly is a great player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Hope you know what add on means and if it's achieved that means the player truly is a great player.

Add ons is one of the reasons why we changed Ur club name to mAgad united e.g. martials deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2017
"The boy said that he is not available to play because he wants to leave," Pellegrino told BBC Radio Solent. "This is the decision.

"I had to say, 'If you don't want to be involved because you don't feel okay then you have to train alone until this period of time is over.

"He is not involved with the team because psychologically he is not 100 per cent. I need to work with the players who are 100 per cent to defend Southampton. It's easy for me."

Mauricio Pellegrino has confirmed Van Dijk is training alone
Mauricio Pellegrino has confirmed Van Dijk is training alone
Asked if van Dijk could get the move he is after, the Argentine said: "I repeat that the club said not. I hope that Virgil can review his feelings because you know that today a player is big business. Not just the player but behind them is a lot of interests.

"I don't want to say too much but we need the player, 100 per cent. I want to help the squad, I want to help Virgil, but we need a player, and I repeat, involved in every training session, not just with the body but with the mind on the pitch with the rest of the players."

Van Dijk, 26, has five years to run on the contract he signed last summer, 12 months after arriving from Celtic.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/10956735/virgil-van-dijk-tells-southampton-he-wants-to-leave

why southampton dey behave like this nah. make them free the guy nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Add ons is one of the reasons why we changed Ur club name to mAgad united e.g. martials deal.
What are the add ons in Morata deal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:27am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

What are the add ons in Morata deal?

We should finish with that of ur club first bros e.g if martial should take a shyte or piss you guys get to cough out some millions of pounds to pay the waste of space. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Thecassanova:
Chamberlain would be a good deal, a very big challenge for moses & alonso.
i swear..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Greatihex:

why southampton dey behave like this nah. make them free the guy nah

Na so...so dey can get who in this ridiculous market to replace him with? Omo...no blame the club abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

We should finish with that of ur club first bros e.g if martial should take a shyte or piss you guys get to cough out some millions of pounds to pay the waste of space. tongue
Oya do finish so we can have a look at that fraud add ons. I just hope you won't go into hiding when you realize one of his add ons is to pay 30m if he scores more than 8 league goals grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Oya do finish so we can have a look at that fraud add ons. I just hope you won't go into hiding when you realize one of his add ons is to pay 30m if he scores more than 8 league goals grin

Which do you think is better; paying add-ons for actual achievements on the field of play or shyttee and piss for occupying space like Martial? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Which do you think is better; paying add-ons for actual achievements on the field of play or shyttee and piss for occupying space like Martial? cheesy
Achievement ko. Someone that Batsuya will still out score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Achievement ko. Someone that Batsuya will still out score

Ehn...no wahala. Tell us why you guys are paying add-ons for Martial to take a shyte and piss?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Is ds a joke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2017
make season do start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

I don't know, but i do know to United's fans, Morata's add ons should always be included when quoting his price but not in the case of Lukaku.

Morata - 60m pounds

Morata (If add ons are realised) - 70m pounds

Lukaku - 75m pounds

Lukaku (If add ons are realised) - 90m pounds

And please stick to one currency, some of you will choose to quote Euros when talking about Morata's price but won't specify because it looks inflated that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Greatihex:
"I think he will be a success," he said.

"He is a good striker who has scored a lot of goals with Lyon. Of course, it will be very difficult in the beginning because when you play in France and move to England it is not the same, it is very aggressive.

"Maybe he will need time for the adaptation but everyone around him is very important, especially the French connection."

Pires believes the club is in a good place and feels Wenger will play a key part in Lacazette's success.

"I think Arsene Wenger has a very important role for him, Arsenal have Lacazette, Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez and Danny Welbeck, it is good and I'm happy for the club.

"But to make the adaptation, to find the rhythm and the tempo, for me it took six or seven months.

"It was very tough, for me it was the aggression and intensity. For me, because I came from France, it was heavy and that is why it is difficult in the Premier League."

Lacazette is likely to get his first action against a Premier League side since joining Arsenal when they take on champions Chelsea in a pre-season clash in Beijing on Saturday.

Pires knows first-hand just how different English football can be having been handed a crash-course by Wenger after signing from Marseille 17 years ago.

"I remember that moment," he added.

"After 20 minutes sat on the bench I said to myself 'what are you doing here?' because it was very, very difficult. I remember one tackle from Patrick Vieira and I thought this football wasn't for me.

"It was very difficult and it is about adaptation, it is very difficult."
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10957146/alexandre-lacazette-may-need-time-to-settle-at-arsenal-says-robert-pires
Some people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2017
I just read something about chamberlain signing before friday.
Any credible source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
see as you dy quote price like person wey dy price garri.. So Una paid initial fee of 75M but Chelsea paid initial fee of 70M. You go die if you accept say the deal at 58M was like a gift to Chelsea...

Man u fans have been in sober reflection through out this week. Perez is a wicked man for demanding 75M + add ons when man u came for morata smiley

but but 70m is what is being quoted everywhere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
naso... 58M + add ons, 75M + add ons.. But Chelsea is the maga smiley

Chelsea is the maga because y'all spent that much on a bench warmer that has 40 goals in the last four years

we spent that much on a starter that has 105 goals in the last 4 years

the difference is clear, 7up

Umaga

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
naso... 58M + add ons, 75M + add ons.. But Chelsea is the maga smiley

we are forgetting something here on, correct me if I'm wrong, according to report

Munited paid 75 million for Lukukuka and paid 15 million to Rooney to move to Everton, Everton paid no fee for Rooney so if you add that it is 90 million in total MUnited paid cash down to sign Lukukuka

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

the thing is that, martial has scored 25 goals in the last 2 years playing from the wings, that is more than half of what Morata has in 4 years

and that is who y'all spent 70, 80, 85m(don't even know which one) on

Perez see mumu for una body sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

Chelsea is the maga because y'all spent that much on a bench warmer that has 40 goals in the last four years

Umaga

Lool.. same bench warmer madrid insisted was 75m when Ur club came knocking, but sold to us for 60m just to spit on scummy faces.

Borhda Dope, I understand you are pained, please take it up with madrid and Ed master. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Munited paid Rooney 15 million to leave for Everton, and add that to 75 million paid for Lukukuka the total is how much 90 million
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Tval:
I don't know, but i do know to United's fans, Morata's add ons should always be included when quoting his price but not in the case of Lukaku.

Morata - 60m pounds

Morata (If add ons are realised) - 70m pounds

Lukaku - 75m pounds

Lukaku (If add ons are realised) - 90m pounds

And please stick to one currency, some of you will choose to quote Euros when talking about Morata's price but won't specify because it looks inflated that way.

who paid for Rooney to move to Everton? add him 15 million make we see the total
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Blue boys dealing with those 6th fuckers

Carry go boys....Carry go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

Umaga

dats y una brand him shirt abi. chaiiiii

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

but but 70m is what is being quoted everywhere
who paid d 15 million for Rooney to move to Everton? Munited or Everton?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) ... (19544) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Mrphilia, RevFrEbuka(m), toluxe0075, PendragonVII, Amoto94(m), fredoooooo, fatherofnone(m), humblesteve(m), Android17, oliverano, efec(m), Demolz, timbros(m), larride(m), Vischy, iamoyindamola(m), Unlimited22 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.