Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,922 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827634 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Jambody we dey jam goals. Abi you think we will be foolish enough to buy a striker that cannot jambody or jamgoals like moRATa? LOL

No be today una don dey phoolish na. If you guys were phoolish enuff to pay such amount for adabowale and martial,it will not be below you guys to do same for anywhere belle face jambody striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:
infact 75 million fee, 15 million add-ons and 10 million Rooney total 100 million chaii oh chineke Maga don pay United

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/07/chelsea-romelu-lukaku-offer-match-manchester-united
The author of that article is a London based reporter, give me a more credible source.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2017
J
ToyinDipo:

The author of that article is a London based reporter, give me a more credible source.
you nor get sense at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Keep fixing price to make yourself happy. Chelsea paid 70m for Morata, period! I bet he can't last a season, Fabregas 2.0.
The same Fabregas that has delivered 2 EPL titles in 3 years? Nawa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

No be today una don dey phoolish na. If you guys were phoolish enuff to pay such amount for adabowale and martial,it will not be below you guys to do same for anywhere belle face jambody striker.
bro 100 mila no be joke oh, is people Maga finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Ehn where our foolishness end na there your foolishness start grin

Make jambody dey jam goals dey go. God knows I fit kill myself if to say we sign that bench warmer, aka 8 goals striker. God forbid bad thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Those 40 goals in 4 years years won him more trophies than your Club managed in that period

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Make jambody dey jam goals dey go. God knows I fit kill myself if to say we sign that bench warmer, aka 8 goals striker. God forbid bad thing

Lol.....u never start. Season go soon start na. Na then we go know hafa! Why una no find any Mech village sign players for cheap instead of wasting the entire west Africa budget on top expensive mechanics wey no Sabi play ball?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2017
agrovick:

The same Fabregas that has delivered 2 EPL titles in 3 years? Nawa o
Fabregas is always famished by 2nd half of the season, he is only carried over by other MFs
Morata doesn't appear like someone that can withstand the rigour of EPL/FA cup/League cup/CL
By Jan, you will have Bat the blind man top striking for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Morata has more UCL goals in 4 years than Manchester United XI combined

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Godstraight:
Jyou nor get sense at all
Why are some shekpe fans always eager to throw tantrums, like a juvenile throwing fits?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:
Those 40 goals in 4 years years won him more trophies than your Club managed in that period
Chai see finishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
This place stinks, when are you all slithering back to your holes? I can't just read anything sensible.

Meanwhile, it seems like we are hanging on to Rahman this season. It's funny no one seems to be discussing his current position at the club.

He is not Chelsea's level, the best we can do for him is to sell him off. Another loan deal will be madness from our end. The boy is tailor-made for the Bundesliga, cut your losses and send him there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Fabregas is always famished by 2nd half of the season, he is only carried over by other MFs
Morata doesn't appear like someone that can withstand the rigour of EPL/FA cup/League cup/CL

Pained niqqa..carry Ur mouth go drink sobo tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

God have Messi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Pained niqqa..carry Ur mouth go drink sobo tongue
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Why are some shekpe fans always eager to throw tantrums, like a juvenile throwing fits?
you and other manure fans have become a nuisance,we have sign moratta deal with it,go back to your dead thread and start planning how to escape 6th position instead on ranting on how we spend our money and the players we sign

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Lol.....u never start. Season go soon start na. Na then we go know hafa! Why una no find any Mech village sign players for cheap instead of wasting the entire west Africa budget on top expensive mechanics wey no Sabi play ball?
Ehn see poor man mentality oooo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:
I heard he is bringing those trophies over to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

As long as he gets me winners against the big six and another league title at the end of the season, who cares if he fades out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
agrovick:

As long as he gets me winners against the big six and another league title at the end of the season, who cares if he fades out.
The point is a midfielder can be carried along, but a 'strikerless' jeopardizes the chances of a team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Griffon:
This place stinks, when are you all slithering back to your holes? I can't just read anything sensible.

Meanwhile, it seems like we are hanging on with Rahman this season. It's funny no one seems to be discussing his current position at the club.

He is not Chelsea's level, the best we can do for him is to sell him off. Another loan deal will be madness from our end. The boy is tailor-made for the Bundesliga, cut your losses and send him there.

Cuadrado,djib,hector,maziaga,omeruo etc should be sold off asap. I wonder why we have to keep fvcktards around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
AC Milan sodomising Bayern already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I heard he is bringing those trophies over to Chelsea.

yeah, he already hav a trophy winning Mentality, unlike some lukuku wen never fit raise half trophy self,

check all our signings

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

yeah, he already hav a trophy winning Mentality, unlike some lukuku wen never fit raise half trophy self,

check all our signings
Bench warmer and trophy winning mentality, in the same context? And I lolled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
When u use ur last cash to sign a Player for 100 million and little or nothing is left to provide him a quality Shirt

Maga united is Completely Finished

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Bench warmer and trophy winning mentality, in the same context? And I lolled.
and dat bench warmer did dis

and wen u have 105 goals and not a half trophy to back it up

be d judge

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

and dat bench warmer did dis

and wen u have 105 goals and not a half trophy to back it up

be d judge
A bench warmer is still a bench warmer.
I bet 18m pound Chicharito will make more impact from the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

fabregas played virtually every game in oir 2014 EPL win topping the assist table til end, did he tell you he was tired?
did morata tell you this to tell us ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

The point is a midfielder can be carried along, but a 'strikerless' jeopardizes the chances of a team.

You mean the way the post January Costa jeopardized Chelsea?
How come Alexis, Kane, and Lukaku failed to drag their teams to the league title last season?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
fabregas played virtually every game in oir 2014 EPL win topping the assist table til end, did he tell you he was tired?
did morata tell you this to tell us ??
He got exhausted by Jan as usual, it showed in the team's gameplay, and almost cost the team EPL.
Remember CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
agrovick:

You mean the way the post January Costa jeopardized Chelsea?
How come Alexis, Kane, and Lukaku failed to drag their teams to the league title last season?
All together Costa scored 20 EPL goals or so, Morata will be lucky to score 10, before he expires by January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.