Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,689 members, 7,979,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11323657 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:

The season hasn't started ,
I'm not in the habit of judging preseason games.

I can see Ur hatred for mou is fading away gradually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Diggz dey always claim say hin be person papa but Bros never show us pics of him pickin once, at least Ibime and Nihilist don show us dere pickin b4.. ..

Make I jejeli log out b4 insult fall on me grin grin grin
L

You try well well ogbeni..... You want vanquay to fall on my kids abi? #wehdonsir

But,no be only me get kids na...fb.s.,na.teevs, rau.mdeuter e.t.c get too na. na how many of dem you don see post pics for here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

I can see Ur hatred for mou is fading away gradually.

MY HATRED FOR MOURINHO IS AS STRONG AS EVER...It will only fail when he fixes his attitude, gives us Attractive football and win the UCL Or finish top 2...TILL THEN FVCK HIM.

You only think it's reducing because I'm not focusing on him, what's the point of criticizing Preseason games, let the league start and my hatred is back in business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:
L

You try well well ogbeni..... You want vanquay to fall on my kids abi? #wehdonsir

But,no be only me get kids na...fb.s.,na.teevs, rau.mdeuter e.t.c get too na. na how many of dem you don see post pics for here?

You are a wise man unlike one fat fool that any time he gets Flogged mercilessly he rushes to do a Photoshoot of his daughter for some sympathy likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

My wife don born na grin
no wonder you too wise. Chelsea fans are leading in the baby race now.. o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
obainojazz:
no wonder you too wise. Chelsea fans are leading in the baby race now.. o

You fit join too na..dats if u never dey inside sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:

You are a wise man unlike one fat fool that any time he gets Flogged mercilessly he rushes to do a Photoshoot of his daughter for some sympathy likes.
baby fall on you, maybe you go get sense. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
obainojazz:
baby fall on you, maybe you go get sense. shocked

Mind...Your...Business...Fall...On...You
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
OSPINA.

if you can't beat them...Beat their players.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

You fit join too na..dats if u never dey inside sef.
You funny. grin I dey come

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Diggz dey always claim say hin be person papa but Bros never show us pics of him pickin once, at least Ibime and Nihilist don show us dere pickin b4.. ..

Make I jejeli log out b4 insult fall on me grin grin grin
wetin you wan use am do?

You be ritualist?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
PietroRico:
wetin you wan use am do?

You be ritualist?

No mind am..hin nid me to show the pics as certificate for am to dey sure say I get kids true true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gwng: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pre-season: Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/2017/07/arsenal-0-3-chelsea-highlights/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:

I'm glad my daughter fine like her daddy. On the other hand, any woman that attempts to allow you pass your nasal features to the next generation should be given VIP pass to the abortion clinic.

I hope an ape like yourself will not have any daughters, otherwise you would be the one to pay bride price to the groom when the time comes

You are the reason HR professionals advise people never to put their face on CV. Hunchbacks wouldn't swap shoulders for your nose.

Even if you mind your own business, you would still be a nosy neighbour.

If you sneeze down the phone, the person on the other line will catch ear infection.

There is enough cartilage in this nose for doctors to harvest and use as transplant for knee injuries. I have knee injury myself. Can you lend me some nose?

Don't let Pep catch you. He will use you to treat Gundogan.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but you must have been an anteater in your past life. Only you can smell what the rock is cooking.

I'm not usually one for reminiscing, but everytime I see your pictures, I get feelings of nostalgia.

See your big nose and tongue like monitor lizard. Can you lick your nose with your tongue?

71 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

I'm glad my daughter fine like her daddy. On the other hand, any woman that attempts to allow you pass your nasal features to the next generation should be given VIP pass to the abortion clinic.

I hope an ape like yourself will not have any daughters, otherwise you would be the one to pay bride price to the groom when the time comes

You are the reason HR professionals advise people never to put their face on CV. Hunchbacks wouldn't swap shoulders for your nose.

If you sneeze down the phone, the person on the other line will catch ear infection.

There is enough cartilage in this nose for doctors to harvest and use as transplant for knee injuries. I have knee injury myself. Can you lend me some nose?

I don't believe in reincarnation, but you must have been an anteater in your past life. Only you can smell what the rock is cooking.

I'm not usually one for reminiscing, but everytime I see your pictures, I get feelings of nostalgia.

See your big nose and tongue like monitor lizard. Can you lick your nose with your tongue?

Cry me a river...Most likely your tears will come out as pork fat...It pain am grin grin grin.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

I'm glad my daughter fine like her daddy.

Well we all know you are not fine thank you for confirming the child you are raising is not your own and your wife fvcked another black man grin grin grin

In other news men, if Ibime drops a punchline without referring to pictures or nose...Im go suffer heart attack?
Be like your wife switch up your punchlines just like she switches up her dìcks maybe I will don my battle regalia but till then MONK GYATSO "See no evil hear np evil" cheesy

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

You mean the guy's nose is shaped like Igbogbi signboard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Issa Wawuu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jesu!!!

Where's bro Nihilist

Sir Ibime just rose like Kane now.

btw, Igbobi Signboard? Kwakwakwakwakwa ah don die

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wow... Top tier military grade punchlines on display here. Shiit... this should be interesting...

Only here for the blood. Daz all!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jskelly11: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy
What a nose!
That noise is what we call Traffic jam.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na wa o! Is this everyday medicine now?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

Ho Lee chit

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
What kind of children are parents raising nowadays??

Sad really

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

Oh ma good Lawd grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
E be like say i go dey visit rap section now go learn work. Damn!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is it gonna go down, don't keep us waiting cos church is early in the morn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

Jesuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

Hian!

grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
"Hunchbacks wont swap Shoulders for ur nose"

Me:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Reminds me of one of Ibi's lines in rap section, ...consider an explosion when I decide to fire on all cylinders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.