Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,692 members, 7,979,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11323716 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
I an not usually one for reminiscing, but every time I see your pictures I get feeling of NOStalgia

VICTIM'S NOSE-

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Ibime:

I'm glad my daughter fine like her daddy. On the other hand, any woman that attempts to allow you pass your nasal features to the next generation should be given VIP pass to the abortion clinic.

I hope an ape like yourself will not have any daughters, otherwise you would be the one to pay bride price to the groom when the time comes

You are the reason HR professionals advise people never to put their face on CV. Hunchbacks wouldn't swap shoulders for your nose.

Even if you mind your own business, you would still be a nosy neighbour.

If you sneeze down the phone, the person on the other line will catch ear infection.

There is enough cartilage in this nose for doctors to harvest and use as transplant for knee injuries. I have knee injury myself. Can you lend me some nose?

Don't let Pep catch you. He will use you to treat Gundogan.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but you must have been an anteater in your past life. Only you can smell what the rock is cooking.

I'm not usually one for reminiscing, but everytime I see your pictures, I get feelings of nostalgia.

See your big nose and tongue like monitor lizard. Can you lick your nose with your tongue?

Ah, Ibime. This is so unfair.

I have seen clap backs in my life, I have never seen the one that took someone's life from the 1st line.

No one, I mean no one has ever achieved that. I just woke up to read comment in peace then this.

You have to be arrested for Murder (This is not man slaughter)

If we don't see our purple friend again, Walahi Ibime, Walahi Ibime, I am calling 911. No one can beg or bribe me. NO ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Lana1:
E be like say i go dey visit rap section now go learn work. Damn!!

Just carry me along.

Walahi, I don't think there will be a day I will insult someone without them insulting me 1st but

Oloshi, ni Ibime!!! grin grin

The Old man just murder an undergraduate and he no mind.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Reminds me of one of Ibi's lines in rap section, ...consider an explosion when I decide to fire on all cylinders.

This one is not an explosion o. And he is not firing.

He fūūcking went Hiroshima on our purple friend.

This is what the World is waiting for to call "Nuclear war."

If our purple friend is having Catarrh before, gbagbe oshi, the nose of the guy for don clear.

Once again, Na to dey read comment sure pass for here.

I can't let someone push me to think of suicide.

Na wide my nose wide, I no kill anybody.

Why would someone just sentence me to death by hanging just for my nose alone.

Reverting back to ghost mode abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2017
And why you people castigating BOGA in the afternoon. There is a reason why he was taken along to our Preseason Tour.

He didn't have a bad match. He didn't at all.

If Conte works on him, he will be very good and if he add hardwork, he will be a top player.

Our 'yoots' are good, make no one spoil market for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Bimffo:

This one is not an explosion o. And he is not firing.

He fūūcking went Hiroshima on our purple friend.

This is what the World is waiting for to call "Nuclear war."

If our purple friend is having Catarrh before, gbagbe oshi, the nose of the guy for don clear.

Once again, Na to dey read comment sure pass for here.

I can't let someone push me to think of suicide.

Na wide my nose wide, I no kill anybody.

Why would someone just sentence me to death by hanging just for my nose alone.

Reverting back to ghost mode abeg.

Lool, very scary cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:22am On Jul 23, 2017
PietroRico:
wetin you wan use am do?

You be ritualist?

Yes, we be ritualist, u nd me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:34am On Jul 23, 2017
diggz:
L

You try well well ogbeni..... You want vanquay to fall on my kids abi? #wehdonsir

But,no be only me get kids na...fb.s.,na.teevs, rau.mdeuter e.t.c get too na. na how many of dem you don see post pics for here?

Lol, no mind me. I just dey mess around, Ibime is not so nice sha.

See as e scatter person nose grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2017
This is between these 2 gentlemen, i ain't gonna poke my nose in it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Hunchbacks wouldn't swap shoulders for your nose.

jesusWEPT

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:56am On Jul 23, 2017
ibeme Don take the high road plenty times. I know say e go finally vex.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2017
grin

He is a miracle working god.....

He is the alpha and omega.......

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

grin

Werey cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
afrodoc2:
This is between these 2 gentlemen, i ain't gonna poke my nose in it.

shocked shocked Dokita! You sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2017
tonididdy:
Hunchbacks wouldn't swap shoulders for your nose.

jesusWEPT

I read that I was like damn!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Lana1, u be better weyrey o grin grin

Elrony coman see o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Lana1:
"Hunchbacks wont swap Shoulders for ur nose"

Me:
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Una sure say vangay never drink sniper so? Or na the fear of what lies within ibime's 2nd strike don hold am? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Ibime:

I'm glad my daughter fine like her daddy. On the other hand, any woman that attempts to allow you pass your nasal features to the next generation should be given VIP pass to the abortion clinic.

I hope an ape like yourself will not have any daughters, otherwise you would be the one to pay bride price to the groom when the time comes

You are the reason HR professionals advise people never to put their face on CV. Hunchbacks wouldn't swap shoulders for your nose.

If you sneeze down the phone, the person on the other line will catch ear infection.

There is enough cartilage in this nose for doctors to harvest and use as transplant for knee injuries. I have knee injury myself. Can you lend me some nose?

I don't believe in reincarnation, but you must have been an anteater in your past life. Only you can smell what the rock is cooking.

I'm not usually one for reminiscing, but everytime I see your pictures, I get feelings of nostalgia.

See your big nose and tongue like monitor lizard. Can you lick your nose with your tongue?

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2017
BLASPHEMY...Zlatan will put you fools in your place by January.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Ibime, this is toooo much. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Ibime:

Oh jesus

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Vanquay:

Cry me a river...Most likely your tears will come out as pork fat...It pain am grin grin grin.

Lol

Homer punchline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Lol

Homer punchline.

Funny I don't even watch Simpsons...You know Ibimee is 69% fat 31% stupidity so I imagine anytime he crys it's most likely fat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Vanquay:

Funny I don't even watch Simpsons...You know Ibimee is 69% fat 31% stupidity so I imagine anytime he crys it's most likely fat.

Take your L in peace bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Take your L in peace bro

You happy now?

Nice punchlines let's clap for Pork Fat

[img]http:///media/7-18-2017/Wxwmvu.gif[/img]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

grin

Fvck u funlord... bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Ajekun iya ni o je
Ajekun iya ni o je

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Vanquay:

You happy now?

Nice punchlines let's clap for Pork Fat

Mate. Sometimes it is more honourable to accept defeat than trying clap back with dry stuff.
Take some absence. Blame it on anything. . . Like you were in discussions with hunchbacks to prove a point... Or something related. You know?

Just go away for a while mbok. You cannot recover from that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
grin
nateevs:

Mate. Sometimes it is more honourable to accept defeat than trying clap back with dry stuff.
Take some absence. Blame it on anything. . . Like you were in discussions with hunchbacks to prove a point... Or something related. You know?

grin
nateevs:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 7agaza(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2017
nateevs:

Na Ghost mood sure pass ooooh.

So this is how someone would have ended my life.

Chai. Me am even thinking of committing suicide on his behalf.

Ibeme you are so Xo wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.