Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,359 members, 7,926,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11085491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (19800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2013
FBS: ^^keeping tabs on the ones for the future eh? grin

Was watching NatChalobah last night. He was pretty solid.

Absolutely mate. Keeping tabs on them.
Could not see Chalobah last night. I wanted to. Did he play in DM or CB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
nateevs:

Absolutely mate. Keeping tabs on them.
Could not see Chalobah last night. I wanted to. Did he play in DM or CB?
DM. And he was quite solid. Can't remember if he made a single mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
FBS:
DM. And he was quite solid. Can't remember if he made a single mistake.

Solid talent that boy. Their loans (his and Josh's) have not been arranged yet.
I hear the club is adamant on PL loans for them both. This is exactly where we want to see them and assess their ability to cut it on the big stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
nateevs:

Solid talent that boy. Their loans (his and Josh's) have not been arranged yet.
I hear the club is adamant on PL loans for them both. This is exactly where we want to see them and assess their ability to cut it on the big stage.
Great idea and I totally agree but what happens if they are unable to secure one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
FBS:
Great idea and I totally agree but what happens if they are unable to secure one?

Good question. As it seems, I do not see any one jumping at the chance. Unless it's all happening under the radar. With Lukaku, we heard in the news. With Chalobah and Josh, not so.

Failing to get a PL club, I guess it would be the championship then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
nateevs:

Good question. As it seems, I do not see any one jumping at the chance. Unless it's all happening under the radar. With Lukaku, we heard in the news. With Chalobah and Josh, not so.

Failing to get a PL club, I guess it would be the championship then.

Shouldnt make any difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please is anybody watching the Brazil-Australia game?

Hope our boys look solid?

Errm. . .hope that's not Schwarzer shipping in all those goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Lol Shwarzer was a basket on Saturday but hey, its Brazil. He made some saves though.
Ramires and.Luiz put in a good shift as usual.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^ I hope we meet again in the CL

A look at our group opponets

[url]chelseafc360.com/2013/09/08/champions-league-a-look-at-our-group/[/url]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Happy birthday to Oscar Emboaba dos Santos who turns 22 today!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Havilah93: ^^ I hope we meet again in the CL

Na beating sure pass for una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Na beating sure pass for una

Bro, we shall see..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Those who struggle to beat us fair and square at our weakest should be scared of the future rather than making mouth like they handed us a beating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
nateevs: Those who struggle to beat us fair and square at our weakest should be scared of the future rather than making mouth like they handed us a beating.

When was your weakest oo?

How many players were missing from your squad due to injury compared to us

And the level of pummeling you received 2 weeks ago is testament to that

Someone once said mourinho doesnt lose finals. I laff in Gurumaharaji

Check every available stats on the game it point to one thing One way traffic pumping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Madawaki01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Check every available stats on the game it point to one thing One way traffic pumping
smh for una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:

That wasn't a Final... Its just a Glorified Community Shield..

Let's Wait for the Champions league..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
nateevs: Those who struggle to beat us fair and square at our weakest should be scared of the future rather than making mouth like they handed us a beating.
Fair and square?? At your weakest?? Hahahahaha! this is laughable so you feel Bayern was at their strongest? Who is at their strongest in Europe at this point? Certainly not Bayern that has been ravaged by injuries or still coming to grips with a new coach and system of play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Not this silly topic of the super cup again.

Dang! Saying Bayern was sub-par in that game would be an understatement, (actually, fúçk the stats) but some peeps just wont agree.

Like I said before, hope we meet again in the CL.

Finito
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Havilah93: Not this silly topic of the super cup again.

Dang! Saying Bayern was sub-par in that game would be an understatement, (actually, fúçk the stats) but some peeps just wont agree.

Like I said before, hope we meet again in the CL.

Finito

Bayern was sub par yet they bossed Chelsea in every shape form and manner

If thats what we call subpar, What do we call Chelseas display of camping 11 men in their box? Super par?

Hope we meet once again and put you where you deserve to be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Bayern was sub par yet they bossed Chelsea in every shape form and manner

If thats what we call subpar, What do we call Chelseas display of camping 11 men in their box? Super par?

Hope we meet once again and put you where you deserve to be

Haha. . .

Did you just say bossed?

Shape, form and manner?

And erm. . . 11 men? You really think you could have handled us if we were 11?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Havilah93: Haha. . .

Did you just say bossed?

Shape, form and manner?

And erm. . . 11 men? You really think you could have handled us if we were 11?

First thing why were you not 11 men? Didn't 11 men start the game?

And even when it was 11 vs 11 Bayern still bossed you in every aspect, The stats are there for everyone to see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:

First thing why were you not 11 men? Didn't 11 men start the game?

And even when it was 11 vs 11 Bayern still bossed you in every aspect, The stats are there for everyone to see

Oh yeah? And until the time Ramires was sent off, we 'camped' all our men in the box?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:
. . .And even when it was 11 vs 11 Bayern still bossed you in every aspect, The stats are there for everyone to see

Stop making this look like you gave us a thrashing or something. Before Rami was off, the game was anyone's to win. And if you bossed us like you said, how did we manage to score a second goal (with 10 men) and all our players 'camped' in our area?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Havilah93:

Oh yeah? And until the time Ramires was sent off, we 'camped' all our men in the box?

Give us the possesion stats, the shots on goal and any stats the shows otherwise even when it was 11 vs 11.

Havilah93:

Stop making this look like you gave us a thrashing or something. Before Rami was off, the game was anyone's to win. And if you bossed us like you said, how did we manage to score a second goal (with 10 men) and all our players 'camped' in our area?

The side who bossed the game doesn't win every time. But in this case the superior side won. You have to live with that till the next meeting

No be today Pep don dey school Jose

Barca bossed Chelsea yet Chelsea scored at Nou Camp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Give us the possesion stats, the shots on goal and any stats the shows otherwise even when it was 11 vs 11.

The side who bossed the game doesn't win every time. But in this case the superior side won. You have to live with that till the next meeting

No be today Pep don dey school Jose

I'm not here to talk about the stats. (Remember I fûçked them earlier, you remember?) grin

Anyway, you won. Let's just leave it at that.

. . .And yes! I'll gladly live with that until our next meeting, if you dont get knocked out before then grin Until then, Cheers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Once a customer always a customer

Chelsea would from now on be our customer just like Jose has been Peps booty call for the past few seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
You can bask in the euphoria of your win against a 10-man chelsea team, on penalties, while the time lasts. . .

The time is coming when you'll be laid threadbare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
They are still making mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
10 man Chelsea? Did they start with 10 men? Penalties? I didnt know that wasnt part of the game.

We patiently wait for the time when another German team would send Jose out as we usually do

We are making mouth ooo. Cos our skill is sure. We dont need to play like cowards and park 11 men behind the ball like some teams

We are the current European and Super cup champs , So if we no make mouth who deserves to make mouth? Chelski?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lol if they had won it would have been inspite of the red card! They lost now so its because of the red card! Walahi Jimi Solanke dey learn work were una dey. Play by the rules! Its football/soccer not gridiron

*make I go watch Nadal vs Djokovic*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2013
lmaaaooo, mumu team that cant defend for their lives.....common even nando scored.....nando o, the shekpe keeper shocked , that should ordinarily make anyone bow their head in shame. The way i was ashamed when nando scored against Nigeria,and someone is here making noise about it, they should disband and sell off those quack Defenders you all have....

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (19800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Logic100, StarchAndBanga and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.