Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,650 members, 7,921,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11042645 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (19769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Anything less than a win today and......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2013
what mental strength?

Strikers are struggling at Chelsea. you play 90 minutes of football and a striker would be lucky to get setup for a chance v the Goalkeeper.

really decent strikers get to chelsea and magically become ordinary just like that. which is expected or how are they supppsed to score when the chances don't come ?

anyway is it not too early for the Happy One to be storming out of press conferences and claiming persecution? SMH. una eye go soon clear for this mourinho matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2013
A-40:

The creator is probably a Bayern fan

BTW Breaking Bad is Overrated!!!

The Sopranos,GOT,Homeland >>>> Breaking Bad

Bayern fan ke

You lots can give in anything just for impersonation cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2013
dare2think: Ok, I watched the Everton game and was overwhelmed with great anger.

grin grin grin

Sounds like a verse in a bible passage. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JMOI: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Chelsea players don't play well and gel most of the time because the pressure at the club is too much. The is no room for errors thereby making them cautious and more comfortable to sit back and just waste time with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2013
JMOI: Chelsea players don't play well and gel most of the time because the pressure at the club is too much. The is no room for errors thereby making them cautious and more comfortable to sit back and just waste time with the ball.

Really?

I guess that's why Hazard and Mata were soo rubbish last season.

The gaddem pressure angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Shut up Mr A-40
Hehehehe some people can't handle the truth

FBS: Most will say Lukaku should have stayed. Well maybee but personally I'm happy he is out there doing his thing. Many forget that the mental strength required to play for Chelsea aint the same as playing for Everton.
What is the point of getting Lukaku when y'all are not willing to give him even a third of the chances Fernandud is getting!

Based on last season Lukaku should be the undisputed starter at striker position for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
A-40:

Hehehehe some people can't handle the truth

What is the point of getting Lukaku when y'all are not willing to give him even a third of the chances Fernandud is getting!

Based on last season Lukaku should be the undisputed starter at striker position for Chelsea

Yet our Management went shopping for Will.I.An and Schurlle - In Positions that did not need Filling

When AVB started to dismantle the old guard, People were complaining and the Man got the Sack.

Yet in 2013, 35 year old Lampard, 32 Year Old Terry has been offered a New deal, and 32 year old Cole has no viable understudy.

We even went as far as recruiting 32 year old Eto and 30 year old Perma-crock Essien to join the West London Retirement Home.

No youth coming through the ranks, and all promising talent dismissed as 'raw' and shipped elsewhere.

I guess Roman prefers to hold conversations with Mature Minds cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

Yet our Management went shopping for Will.I.An and Schurlle - In Positions that did not need Filling

When AVB started to dismantle the old guard, People were complaining and the Man got the Sack.

Yet in 2013, 35 year old Lampard, 32 Year Old Terry has been offered a New deal, and 32 year old Cole has no viable understudy.

We even went as far as recruiting 32 year old Eto and 30 year old Perma-crock Essien to join the West London Retirement Home.

No youth coming through the ranks, and all promising talent dismissed as 'raw' and shipped elsewhere.

I guess Roman prefers to hold conversations with Mature Minds cheesy
An ode to the Chelsea pensioner era where the likes of Weah,Gullit,Vialli,Desailly etc came to SB to retire granted its not as bad this time but I feel Roman needs to just let this team rebuild with long-term dominance in view which he has done by buying the right players but not giving them time to develop. Chelsea have won every major title there is bar World Club Cup and European Super Cup in the RA era he should give these ninjas time to bloom especially the ones in attack/attacking midfield

Lool the Willian signing was highly unnecessary ninjas like De Bruyne would wish they could go back to Germany now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Has any striker ever been given the type of chances Torres got?

Torres started every league game from August 2012 till December 2012. half a season starting

Give Lukaku that with Mazacar behind him and lets see if he wont score more than the bizarre 7 goals Fernandud copped

Chelsea has many problems but Fernandud is one of the biggest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Man of the match performance by Andre Schurrle. Though playing against a weak defender, it is good to k now that we have someone who can hug the wing and destroy average defensive setups. Dude had a chance and took it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Chelsea!!!

Ipadabo Abija toh badt! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
An important morale-boosting win today. The team's confidence is being rebuilt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
nateevs: Man of the match performance by Andre Schurrle. Though playing against a weak defender, it is good to k now that we have someone who can hug the wing and destroy average defensive setups. Dude had a chance and took it.

Dude was on top of his game.

Credit goes to the entire team for putting up a stellar performance in Romania.

Draxler fired Shalke through in Basel, we've got to tussle the top spot out with the germans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Schurrle is the man. Simple as.

Whoever Jose must drop to give that nigga shirt, just make it happen. He's the only ninja that delight me in Chelsea shirt this season.

Eto still looking like a ninja with VAT on his birth certificate.

Torres just coming into form cops an injury.

Give me two more DMs, return Lukaku to me and I'm sweet. Also sell one of these AMs wey dey give headache and much press attention. Today it's DeBruyne, tomorrow na Hazard. All because of 6 AMs matter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
El Guapo:

Dude was on top of his game.

Credit goes to the entire team for putting up a stellar performance in Romania.

Draxler fired Shalke through in Basel, we've got to tussle the top spot out with the germans.
Assuming Basel beat Bucharest home and away you guys might also need to beat Schalke home and away else na serious gobe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 02, 2013
A-40:

Assuming Basel beat Bucharest home and away you guys might also need to beat Schalke home and away else na serious gobe

A home win over Schalke and Steaua, then a point in Germany looks more realistic.

I dont see us losing in Switzerland though, it all seem fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 02, 2013
A-40:

If we don't qualify so what, we can just win the UEFA cup again... lol

Sometimes you just have to love Ramires, sometimes you just hate him. Dude is guaranteed a permanent shirt in JMs team. Na number 12 go suffer am.

Nice win but its quite disappointing to be anxious about qualifying from this group in the first place especially with a manager like JM in charge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2013
etoo
one through pass. resulted in a goal off the rebound.

at least he got lucky he even got such a pass.

are ur strikers scoring yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2013
sephia:
Sometimes you just have to love Ramires, sometimes you just hate him. Dude is guaranteed a permanent shirt in JMs team. Na number 12 go suffer am.

Nice win but its quite disappointing to be anxious about qualifying from this group in the first place especially with a manager like JM in charge.

I told Ibime this months ago and he was arguing with me. What elders can see lying down, phat men cannot see even if they are standing on top of The Shard. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ngbokwu: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2013
None of the chelsea new boys have scored yet, does anyone know the problem?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
@ibime and Nateevs are too blind to witness RAMIREZ wonderful performance and the best holding play since makalele's.

mikel has never made such performance in chelsea colours from that position.....

To me RAMIREZ is a far better performer than mikel and his side-pass put together
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2013
@ibime and Nateevs are too blind to witness RAMIREZ wonderful performance and the best holding play since makalele's.

mikel has never made such performance in chelsea colours from that position.....

To me RAMIREZ is a far better performer than mikel and his side-pass put together .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Sule cheesy MOTM! he totally ran his marker ragged. This is what wingers should be doing.

Ramires! We underestimate and yab this guy but he is becoming the spine of this team. Endless energy and that eye for some good goals.

The English press no go allow JM rest. Guess this was what he always wanted.

Question please, were we playing counter attacking football abi wetin? Whatever it was, I loved every single aspect of it. We bossed it for good 90 mins. More of that please. And someone should talk to Luiz about discipline.

And er, Ozil, what a player. Ronado or not, Ozil running the EPL show now and doing it so effortlessly. Its almost as if he doesn't need to touch the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ngbokwu: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2013
dyabman: @ibime and Nateevs are too blind to witness RAMIREZ wonderful performance and the best holding play since makalele's.

To me RAMIREZ is a far better performer than mikel and his side-pass put together
He is not better than Mikel. Ramires did so well yesterday but that does not mean he is better than Mikel. Mikel is more intelligent, passes more accurately and shields the back 4 more than anyone else.
Ga jụọ ajụjụ.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
sephia:

If we don't qualify so what, we can just win the UEFA cup again... lol

Hehe even Mou isn't interested in Europa judging by his comments

Ramires has his strengths no doubt but we also have to look at the quality of opposition here! Ramires needs to work on his all-round technique to function in midfield

debosky:

I told Ibime this months ago and he was arguing with me. What elders can see lying down, phat men cannot see even if they are standing on top of The Shard. cool
This is Steaua Bucharesti we are talking about here let's not get ahead of ourselves

El Guapo:

A home win over Schalke and Steaua, then a point in Germany looks more realistic.

I dont see us losing in Switzerland though, it all seem fine.
Well here is the problem if Basel do win both games and you don't win both matches against Schalke you would most definitely have to win at Switzerland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
A-40:

This is Steaua Bucharesti we are talking about here let's not get ahead of ourselves

I'm not talking about yesterday's game alone - Ramires' contributions to that midfield cannot currently be replaced by anyone else in that squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
debosky:

I'm not talking about yesterday's game alone - Ramires' contributions to that midfield cannot currently be replaced by anyone else in that squad.
Ramires has probably had only two good games all season, Swindon and Steaua Bucharest. Hardly jizz-worthy opponents if you ask me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
debosky:

Thats never the debate. I take Ramires over Mikel any day. Tired of the no12 who is never to be found goalside of the opponent, rather always jogging casually behind.

The above quote is a testament to the poorness of the midfield rather than the quality of Ramires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
A-40:

Ramires has probably had only two good games all season, Swindon and Steaua Bucharest. Hardly jizz-worthy opponents if you ask me

This isn't about 'good games' per se - no one can do what Ramires does in that midfield at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ibime:

Thats never the debate. I take Ramires over Mikel any day. Tired of the no12 who is never to be found goalside of the opponent, rather always jogging casually behind.

The above quote is a testament to the poorness of the midfield rather than the quality of Ramires

I know - you just dislike Ramires like he was one of the big-headed raiders that terrorized your Kalabari ancestors. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (19769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.