Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:

That bakayoko was just annoying me throughout the game.
Reminds me of Mikel at his very worst.

I have never seen someone so tall, yet so inactive.

Although he was a snail, Mikel can trap ball better than most midfielders, and hardly loses ball.

Yoko should be more like an inert Ramires without the goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thecassanova:

Start from 14:15.

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Chelsea, conversely, looked threatening each time they took on possession - thanks to the wizardry of Eden Hazard - and after weathering the early period, began a storm of their own.
Liverpool would line up to thwart the Belgian international in their multiples, but still the ball remained magnetised to his feet with his vision unerring. Last-ditch blocks, a fine Simon Mignolet save and some luck kept Hazard from breaching the hosts’ backline before the break.
"Deep defending and then giving the ball to Eden Hazard - wow - not too bad, to be honest," Klopp said of Chelsea's approach and their protaganist-in-chief.
"It's not the most thankful job to defend him alone, with a second player it's little bit more easy, and with a third player, then there's a good chance."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

U could av just said he was unlucky today cheesy cheesy
I heard thorgan is d driving force in burnthisleaguedown

It has nothing to do with luck Na injuries

Robben Ribery Muller Thiago, Alaba all injured in the game James and Bernat injured. You heard wrong about Thorgan then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
HPS3:
Willian is still a fool see the nonsense just now.
Some people sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Na to win against Swansea sure pass. Anything else na yawa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
elrony:
grin grin grin
Ramdeuter go jus dey one corner dey look this your post and LOL cheesy

You mean Hazard just formed activity all through and nothing to show for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
elrony:
Cub na still lion tongue tongue

Have you paid Ramdeuter his hundreds of US Dollars?

Alaga Onigbese! !!! grin

Onigbese ni airmark. He refused to pay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

He registered an assist, or that dosen't count?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
elrony:

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter go jus dey one corner dey look this your post and LOL cheesy

Hazard's younger brother spanked them today too. Eden will finish up, if we meet.

raumdeuter:

Is assist no more important again? Olori nla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Chelsea on 26points to win the next 8 EPL games grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Andreas Christensen one of those defenders who you never notice, can barely tell he’s playing as he just deals with stuff with the absolute minimum of fuss, never ruffled, so composed and an innate defensive intelligence

Can we now say goodbye to David Luiz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Andreas Christensen one of those defenders who you never notice, can barely tell he’s playing as he just deals with stuff with the absolute minimum of fuss, never ruffled, so composed and an innate defensive intelligence

Can we now say goodbye to David Luiz?

I've seen couple of old clips and I'm trying to match Christensen's style of play with that of the finest defenders of all time.

I think he comes more in the mould of Bobby Moore, Ruud Krol, Gaetano Scirea and to a considerable extent, Baresi.

Just like Christensen, these were men who forged a reputation on breaking up play with class and ease, knew when to dive into a tackle and when to stay on their feet, knew when to go with the long passing and how to stay classy at the heart of the defence.

You hardly notice his works at the back, but just one testimony from Lukaku would clear all doubts about his abilities.

Luiz can hang around and learn from the Dane, albeit in old age. The Brazilian can be trusted to do a good shift against teams who are questioning their own existence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Griffon:

I've seen couple of old clips and I'm trying to match Christensen's style of play with that of the finest defenders of all time.

I think he comes more in the mould of Bobby Moore, Ruud Krol, Gaetano Scirea and to a considerable extent, Baresi.

Just like Christensen, these were men who forged a reputation on breaking up play with class and ease, knew when to dive into a tackle and when to stay on their feet, knew when to go with the long passing and how to stay classy at the heart of the defence.

You hardly notice his works at the back, but just one testimony from Lukaku would clear all doubts about his abilities.

Luiz can hang around and learn from the Dane, albeit in old age. The Brazilian can be trusted to do a good shift against teams who are questioning their own existence.
Chaiiiii una don start o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Nihilist:

I possess this innate ability to praise to high heavens that which I love, no matter how average it is.

I don't know how I do it, but then again, it's innate.

Christensen is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Griffon:

I possess this innate ability to praise to high heavens that which I love, no matter how average it is.

I don't know how I do it, but then again, it's innate.

Christensen is the way, the truth and the life.

That's the radio presenter in you. You're a natural showman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Griffon:

Toooh.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Nihilist:

Definitely grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Nihilist:

Mad man grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
The Christensen guy is very composed. He hardly makes uneccessary tackles, doesn't play like someone under pressure or act hurriedly and always try to pass with the back comfortably and also read opponents movement a lot e.g the one on one counter with Salah. If you're a youth and you're composed like this I don't see why the coach won't trust you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Griffon:

Easy bro. I heard Chelsea working on a new improved deal for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Easy bro. I heard Chelsea working on a new improved deal for him.
they should abeg. With zouma too developing we have long term plans for the defense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Nihilist:

No be lie wetin im talk na.
Those of us that were privileged to watch him in the academy knew he was special. Those who saw him play RB on his debut for Chelsea knew we had found something.

The fact that he is able to mingle with the big boys of the league at 21 and most importantly, that you can hardly find a decision-mistake made, should announce all about him. This is not all surprising. The surprising thing yet again, is that he had to go out for us to see and believe what he is made of. The surprising thing is that for 3 seasons back-to-back, Chelsea nearly traded him in cash+player deals, for fellas that didn't know what they were doing at 21. Chelsea were yet again on the verge of another episode of mismanagement of talent.

Just like the way I am preaching the Gospel of RLC here every week. While my boy was getting a standing "ovay" performance against Liverpool, playing alongside footballing cretins but bullying the scouse midgets from box to box, DrinkBleach (like Ibime calls him) and Alfa were roaming all over the place yesterday not even understanding their fundamental midfield roles against this same Liverpool.

It's farcical to think both players cost Chelsea £75m, when they have a player, who alongside Kante could no worse, FOR FREE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3C1CL1Usvc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Thank you nateevs.

And yes, welcome to the Christensen bandwagon!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2017
lordfalcao:
The Christensen guy is very composed. He hardly makes uneccessary tackles, doesn't play like someone under pressure or act hurriedly and always try to pass with the back comfortably and also read opponents movement a lot e.g the one on one counter with Salah. If you're a youth and you're composed like this I don't see why the coach won't trust you.

That's why rudiger was sitting for him, azpi, luiz and cahill in most of our top matches. Everything is not about muscle in defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2017
airmark:

That's why rudiger was sitting for him, azpi, luiz and cahill in most of our top matches. Everything is not about muscle in defence.
keep deceiving yourself. Chris is playing luiz position. We are waiting for the wingers you told us will be disgracing rudiger because so far he has played against, sane sterling, Alli, martial. Do you mean the wingers are people like henry onyekuru ? Is your prophecy failing you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2017
airmark:
defender showing vulnerability is not the one to rely on, for ucl. He might be good few seasons ago, but at present i cant see anything spectacular in him.

But telling me manolas is another benatia and that he is not an upgrade to cahill, is a joke. Manolas is a blend of both old-school and modern day cb. He can match a swift attacker with speed and can compete with a bullying striker. Every defender make mistakes, but this rudiger will be more exposed in epl, trust me.

Airmark 2017"

Offering professional evaluation on players to us. The same way he offered prof evaluation of krychowiak to tony pulis

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2017
I don't follow discussions here again

Do Airmark and Diggz still doubt Morata??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
lordfalcao:
keep deceiving yourself. Chris is playing luiz position. We are waiting for the wingers you told us will be disgracing rudiger because so far he has played against, sane sterling, Alli, martial. Do you mean the wingers are people like henry onyekuru ? Is your prophecy failing you.

cheesy

Why is conte playing a make-shift azpi and not your rudiger as rcb?. Tell me why he didn't play against arsenal, crystal palace, liverpool, atletico madrid and didn't start against man utd?

We clamoured for an upgrade on cahill, now we are still using the same cahill ahead of our newbie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2017
lordfalcao:
Airmark 2017"

Offering professional evaluation on players to us. The same way he offered prof evaluation of krychowiak to tony pulis

Conte agrees with me, that's why he kept him on the bench against players like sanchez, sallah, zaha who would have exposed him.

bigkesh:
I don't follow discussions here again

Do Airmark and Diggz still doubt Morata??

He is a good link-up striker, with aerial prowess. I hope you saw some of his recent misses? I wasn't surprised, unlike many chelsea fans though.

We should just look for another goal-scoring striker by january to help the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Some will say he doesn't release good passes till opponents regroup, only those with eyes and soccer brain will appreciate this:

[img]https:///media/11-26-2017/BLbJki.gif[/img]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.