Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2017
elrony:

grin grin grin

Pa Diggz, do you dig?

Lol....Na una Sabi wetin Una dey talk o! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
210m Pounds to Chelsea's 190m and Man City got these players before the season began, if you substract Chelsea's two late buys 35m + 23m = say 60m the amount Man City would have bought Sanchez. Man City Spent 80m more than Chelsea.

Don't forget last season's expenses

I know na. Finishing 2nd with either CL, Carling Cup or FA cup will make this season a success for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
So if I pop the question now; are you mentally sick or sick raving mad and drolling over feaces? Does that mean I consider you inhumane and always roaming the streets mad.

Does my reaction to a moment of stupidity conclude the basis of my opinion of a person.

Is Morata perfect or are you just being devious when handling his topic.

So because i show concern and wonder what's up means i have doubt. How does your brain think self that you misread my curiousity and concern as an act of what, rejecting Morata shocked.

I will take your assumption as a neuro paralytic joke.

Lwkmd! Na ikputs my nigga dem dey advice like this? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
And am guessing this is your reaction to enjoy another person's stupidity.

To actual think I considered the probability of you having a mind of your own.

cry a tear drop for your soul

Hian! Even person wey dey laugh no dey safe again? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

Read my lines very well before jumping on them. I said he didn't miss big chances and fall up and down LIKE MORATA.

Even non-chelsea fans may have issues with his link-up play, they wouldn't disagree with that.

I didn't call people fools here, I hope next time you won't hurriedly reply like one.
oga, if you wan talk anything about Morata, I am not interfering (at least, till season end), but, don't try to tell us a lie about Costa while doing it.

Which Costa are you even talking about? Is it the Diego Costa that will prefer to fall to the ground in search of penalty or free kick when put through on goal than score? Is it the Costa that will prefer to fight with an opponent than score a goal? There is no chance that Morata will miss today that Costa has not missed. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Greatihex:
oga, if you wan talk anything about Morata, I am not interfering (at least, till season end), but, don't try to tell us a lie about Costa while doing it.

Which Costa are you even talking about? Is it the Diego Costa that will prefer to fall to the ground in search of penalty or free kick when put through on goal than score? Is it the Costa that will prefer to fight with an opponent than score a goal? There is no chance that Morata will miss today that Costa has not missed. Quote me anywhere.

Bro, can you please change your signature?

Thank you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Criis:

Bro, can you please change your signature?

Thank you. smiley
no need.he wrote "balloon" not "balon" cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Datapoboi:
no need.he wrote "balloon" not "balon" cheesy cheesy

Oh gringrin... He can leave it till 2030 then gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Make una come see o!!! Some people dey get hbp for my signature.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
Shots fired

Funlo.rd elro.ny eph.12 where is afrod.oc2
It will not better for glo in its next life. Been trying to browse since last night. Hope the good doctor was able to attend to the wounded on time?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
laPULGA:

well pep also has injuries to important xi players such as stones,mendy and is not as if he got all his first choice targets too(dani alves,sanches)

secondly,you cant deny that chelsea MASSIVELY benefited from lack of european competition.

you cant just deny what pep is doing at city and it will be hypocrisy to state that pep must win the league because he spent money and not have the same expectations for chelsea or atleast 2nd place because they spent the 2nd highest amount even after winning the league the previous season

#DoubleStandards
Dani Alves was Pep 1st choice? Raumdeuter must hear this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
afrodoc2:

This is a dicey case and from all the blood everywhere I suspect foul play.
I am not treating anybody without Police Report.
I concur
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
funlord:

Hian! Even person wey dey laugh no dey safe again? grin
All is fair in love and war
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
funlord:

Lwkmd! Na ikputs my nigga dem dey advice like this? grin

You should have continued rimming that bobrisky's asz, instead of drinking that juice.

Greatihex:

If I show you one gif of his miss against united, if you can't show me anywhere Costa missed such, should I call you a cow?

Lemme know if you are ready to counter each gif I drop, with Costa's, both in quality and quantity, within the same period.

Read some fans' opinions about morata, move away from your delusions and make sensible conclusion.

www.givemesport.com/1212738-what-chelsea-fans-are-tweeting-about-alvaro-morata-after-west-ham-defeat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

You didn't have doubt, may be you wanted Chelsea to buy belotti in January to replace bakayoko in the midfield.

Please I already have enough external stupid people like dayo to put in check, don't have time for you b1tch.

Diggz, nihilist and ibime are free, may be they can see sense in your posts. Thank you.
Good morning

to replace Batshuayi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
laPULGA:

well pep also has injuries to important xi players such as stones,mendy and is not as if he got all his first choice targets too(dani alves,sanches)

secondly,you cant deny that chelsea MASSIVELY benefited from lack of european competition.

you cant just deny what pep is doing at city and [s]it will be hypocrisy to state that pep must win the league because he spent money and [/s]not have the same expectations for chelsea or atleast 2nd place because [s]they spent the 2nd highest amount even after winning[/s] won the league the previous season
Pep lost stones to injury recently and has 2 quality back ups. Mendy was the only major loss. He lost a rb that was probably meant to be a squad player, he still got Danilo who could deputize both rb and lb.

Not really sure what Pep wanted Sanchez for, there isn't a position in his front three desperating needing attention. So the only two players he couldn't buy last summer were option players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Greatihex:

Costs will get you over the line when it really matters.

I don't trust Morata to do that yet. He is too wasteful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Costs will get you over the line when it really matters.

I don't trust Morata to do that yet. He is too wasteful.

I am not a fan of stats only, but if he thinks my eyes deceived me, let's give him stats before bombing him with gifs later.

Costa in 35 epl matches last season : 12 big chances missed

Morata in 15 epl matches this season : 9 big chances missed already.

Some people will just want to argue unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Pep lost stones to injury recently and has 2 quality back ups. Mendy was the only major loss. He lost a rb that was probably meant to be a squad player, he still got Danilo who could deputize both rb and lb.

Not really sure what Pep wanted Sanchez for, there isn't a position in his front three desperating needing attention. So the only two players he couldn't buy last summer were option players.

so blueAngel444 in your own words, tell me the expectations you have for chelsea
so if they dont meet up i will know they have failed

and dont call pep a fraud,everybody knows pep is a better tactician than conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
VargasVee:

Did I hit a nerve? Lol

I don't know where you got all that, but the only player we actually bid was Sandro, time and again.

If you don't know about this, know now. There are players club sign without the Team coaches sanctioning the transfer.

Nobody's arguing about them pulling of the one of the best transfers in England but the summer was a wreck. even the coach was basically pleading to complete deals.
Sanctioning and consent are similiar but different. Because someone seeks another's opinion doesn't mean they seek approval.

What is the job description and function of a team coach. Lemme even speak of Managers that probably "sanction" deals. First off those players are the ones the Manager has seen play, few times at best and atimes such choices don't pan out well.

What time do coaches have to actual scout quality players and how long will such coaches stay in the team.

And no, you missed my nerve cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Good morning

to replace Batshuayi

You will buy a belotti that will cost more than morata, to replace batshuayi on the bench. Weldone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
laPULGA:

so blueAngel444 in your own words, tell me the expectations you have for chelsea
so if they dont meet up i will know they have failed

and dont call pep a fraud,everybody knows pepconte is a better tactician than pep conte
grin

Chelsea top four finish, final four in Carling Cup/ Fa Cup. Last 8 UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
For the Champions league tie vs Barca, Conte should use a 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 formation.

The five in midfield could be Fab, Moses, Hazard, Kante and Luiz. Morata will be the lone striker in the latter formation.

In the former formation, Hazard and Morata will be the front two. Hazard, of course, will be the support striker. And Drinkwater will be in the midfield five.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

You will buy a belotti that will cost more than morata, to replace batshuayi on the bench. Weldone.
If I were to buy, considering the options available buying Belotti for a reduce prize is not a total loss has he can still be sold if he flops.

By January he will be 24, his value via performance has dropped, he isn't going to the WC, not sure if his remaining contract is longer than 3years. For 60m still an expensive gamble, though I prefer Aubameyang @53m, Belotti might adjust better for several reasons.

Deals for strikers like Icardi Werner is most unlikely.

I don't know of better options for our bench than Batshuayi. Except you know a striker that can play in a 2/3 man front, fit Chelsea's pattern and help the team and is also affordable.

Besides Morata was also expensive because he had 4 more years in his contract. The prize of a player is secondary to that player's value to his team.

I NEVER VALUED BELOTTI MORE THAN 60M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
grin

Chelsea top four finish, final four in Carling Cup/ Fa Cup. Last 8 UCL.

so basically, if chelsea goes trophyless this season then its a acceptable by you even after all they spent

that is a rather low expectation given their pedigree and spending power

ISSORAIT KONTINIU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2017
While men slept, there was civil war grin

We dont want any in-house fights here o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2017
laPULGA:

so basically, if chelsea goes trophyless this season then its a acceptable by you even after all they spent replaced.

that is a rather low considerate expectation given their pedigree and spending power

ISSORAIT KONTINIU

Yap, the two major trophies are what's important, League title and UCL, this season any team that wins any other nonsense are deceiving themselves as to what a successful season is.

What's your club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Yap, the two major trophies are what's important, League title and UCL, this season any team that wins any other nonsense are deceiving themselves as to what a successful season is.

What's your club?

FC BARCELONA

city wining the league

fcb knocking you out of R16

so trophyless season becoming more and more likely.

cheers mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
laPULGA:

fcb knocking you out of R16
don't forget your table manners when you eat your words
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

You should have continued rimming that bobrisky's asz, instead of drinking that juice.

If I show you one gif of his miss against united, if you can't show me anywhere Costa missed such, should I call you a cow?

Lemme know if you are ready to counter each gif I drop, with Costa's, both in quality and quantity, within the same period.

Read some fans' opinions about morata, move away from your delusions and make sensible conclusion.

www.givemesport.com/1212738-what-chelsea-fans-are-tweeting-about-alvaro-morata-after-west-ham-defeat

that miss against manyoo was simply annoying.

Morata should be on atleast 15 goals by now if the he is not pulling a benzema.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Morata already tired after just 16 games. No playing as a sub this time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Pep walking the league as expected. Best team in Premier League history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, BlueAngel444, airmark(m), Realtord43, nateevs(m), Joseph901 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.