Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

Top 10 player is more like it rather than just wingers.

He said top ten winger to make it seem more acceptable.. Yet you want to lie to yourself.. Hazard is 19 according to the last reputable list and no where near top 50 of players still in active football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Is hazard a better 10 than coutinho?

Hazard is a better player than Coutinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

The same pundits who told us before 2010 world cup that only 2 German players would make th English team

Thank your lucky stars that fraud of a referee denied lamps a legitimate goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hazard is a better player than Coutinho
still arguable though.. but lemme just let it end there.. I can't justify his past inconsistencies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Heywhizzy:
ain't made sh1t.. Hazard schooling coutinho on a number 10 role is valid to you?

If you read why he stated that from an unbiased eyes, you will get his points.

Meanwhile, hazard bossed him on the field that day and this is what some apari pundits always use to compare two players. You will be reading, "what happened when they met on the pitch" ? One was hidden, while the other was hazardous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Men lie women lie numbers dont lie

diggz prove it. Lets not forget hidden Hazard is a striker

You are the olorioko of all steeewpid logic on Nl....I am not surprised you will join in this show of blatant steeeewpidity. Goodnight sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Heywhizzy:
still arguable though.. but lemme just let it end there.. I can't justify his past inconsistencies

It's best we did. It's unfair to Coutinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
chic2pimp:
Thank your lucky stars that fraud of a referee denied lamps a legitimate goal

And the ref scored 4 for Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
diggz:

You are the olorioko of all steeewpid logic on Nl....I am not surprised you will join in this show of blatant steeeewpidity. Goodnight sir!

If ibime brings his " tree is more productive than iniesta'' picture now, you will see him mentioning iniedo's individual achievements. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
airmark:

Meanwhile, hazard bossed him on the field that day and this is what some apari pundits always use to compare two players. You will be reading, "what happened when they met on the pitch" ? One was hidden, while the other was hazardous.
so sane and sterling are better players than hazardous.. imagine my shock

In the past when coutinho was giving Chelsea sleepless nights, where was that ogogoro pundit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
airmark:

Abeg which one is Hazardous?

You no wan even know Hazard mates again. Coutinho? una no even compare Hidden with Gross, Bolasie and Puncheon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

And the ref scored 4 for Germany

What was the scores when the rogue denied Frank Boy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
airmark:

If ibime brings his " tree is more productive than iniesta'' picture now, you will see him mentioning iniedo's individual achievements. cheesy

Iniesta won a world cup, a CL, top assist maker in a La liga season, top assist in a CL season

What of Hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
chic2pimp:
What was the scores when the rogue denied Frank Boy?

What was the scores after 90mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wait Wait, are we actually comparing the one corner dancer, Hidden One corner with Coutinho? Hmmn, last 2 years it was Ronaldo and Messi, last year it was neymar, now Coutinho, very soon it will be oxlade Chamberlain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
diggz:

Logic and facts are incontrovertble, they stick out stubbornly and are not given to sentiments

Hidden is on how many goals and assists this season despite playing as an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta won a world cup, a CL, top assist maker in a La liga season, top assist in a CL season

What of Hidden

He won man of the match against Brighton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
CapitalCee:
He won man of the match against Brighton

He has added the Balond"Brighton to Balon 'Hull

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Heywhizzy:
so sane and sterling are better players than hazardous.. imagine my shock

In the past when coutinho was giving Chelsea sleepless nights, where was that ogogoro pundit

We all saw how hazard bossed them last season. Over the years we know hazard did well against Liverpool and city more than coutinho and sterling did against us.

Only God knows why you were shock, oh they just joined epl this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

What was the scores after 90mins
What was the scores when the goof ball made the error of the decade?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
May God deliver my people from useless comparisons before 2018.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

What was the scores when the goof ball made the error of the decade?

Germany was leading 2-1 and the match ended 4-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
CapitalCee:
Wait Wait, are we actually comparing the one corner dancer, Hidden One corner with Coutinho? Hmmn, last 2 years it was Ronaldo and Messi, last year it was neymar, now Coutinho, very soon it will be oxlade Chamberlain.

This was how you phooolishly went about comparing kante to Herrera....you never learn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are pushing Hazard too hard, Has he finished with Bolasie, Puncheon, Tadic and Dwight Gayle

I don't want to sound disrespectful, but very soon these ones will move far ahead of him, before it was Ronaldo and Messi, later it was hidden is better than neymar later it was Sallah, when they discovered that hidden cannot polish their boots they brought up Coutinho. Like play like play Dwight Gayle will start posting more numbers than Ikedia.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg which one is Hazardous?

You no wan even know Hazard mates again. Coutinho? una no even compare Hidden with Gross, Bolasie and Puncheon

The player whose coutinho's coach claimed was unplayable and destroyed his team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Logic and facts are incontrovertble, they stick out stubbornly and are not given to sentiments

Hidden is on how many goals and assists this season despite playing as an attacker

When I said you are the olorioko of all steeewpid logic you probably assumed I was joking.....maybe the season ends in December for you to be asking me useless questions here. .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
diggz:

This was how you phooolishly went about comparing kante to Herrera....you never learn!

Hahahahhahah. Mr diggz my Man, no be me say make una de compare hazard with people wey pass am. Had it been una start with Tadic and puncheon like dayo said, this anger for no arise. Sorry if e pain u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
airmark:

We all saw how hazard bossed them last season. Over the years we know hazard did well against Liverpool and city more than coutinho and sterling did against us.

Only God knows why you were shock, oh they just joined epl this season.
what has hazard done against Liverpool in the past
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
diggz:
When I said you are the olorioko of all steeewpid logic you probably assumed I was joking.....maybe the season ends in December for you to be asking me useless questions here. .....

So your defence is that the season doesnt end in December? what a poor excuse. Didnt they all start the season together? Coutinho like Hazard also missed games

So does Hazard have a special otumokpo he wants to use to make him score goals

almost 5 leaue games as a striker no goals, no assist. but 30billion takeons

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
airmark:

Are you using this logic to rate hidden higher?
This is even a one off.

Then I should make a list of players who had outperformed hidden when on the same field.

Coutinho and Hidden seems to be a better comparism than the latter and KDB because Coutinho also interchanges from the wing and midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Heywhizzy:
what has hazard done against Liverpool in the past

Since only goals matter to you, he has done nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq-gUqzyEns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
CapitalCee:
Small small water don dey reach hin level

(1) (2) (3) ... (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestmutiu2019(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.