Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,206 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828951 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Make Spurs come add more pepper to the fraud this weekend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
ghen ghen lordfalcao is here....

Anti-spam has banned him for spamming this place with stupid questions and arguments. Maybe he can open a lordlacasera moniker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Ibime:

Abidal that should have been sent off early in the game for last man penalty. Leave old talks.

Mou has never been disgraced in UCL unlike Pep has in every massive UCL game since he left Messi.

Losing to Sevilla can never be worse than taking an L to Donkeyoko.

Monaco won the league with record goals and got to the UCL semis FFS. Sevilla are 7th with a record 20M signing. The cost of Pogba's haircut.

Abidal? Last man penalty? I am not some purist that you can conjure nonsense up for. Tell me how Ovrebo was helping Barca yet stacked all these odds against them including knowing Ini would score a fortuitous goal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2018
But seriously, how does a right-back keep a ball-playing centre-back out of the team when the coach is playing with a back three?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2018
where is neymar1025..please save a soul

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I hope you're keeping hydrated with all this tears you're shedding.

I don't want to read on the frontpage tommorow about how a Barka fan in Kenya cried himself to death.

USA actually.

Saved a seat for you considering Baka and Chelsea top for 4 bets.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pep-guardiola/spielertransfers/trainer/5672/plus/0?station_id=128184

In Pounds. 471M but that includes:Douglas Luiz, Marlos Moreno, Gerónimo Rulli, Jack Harrison and Olarenwaju Kayode (all totaling 28M pounds).

471-28=443M.

Abi are those players Emenalo signings?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are pathetic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are pathetic.

Learning from the best..you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Abidal? Last man penalty? I am not some purist that you can conjure nonsense up for. Tell me how Ovrebo was helping Barca yet stacked all these odds against them including knowing Ini would score a fortuitous goal.

You should go and ask Ovebro who retired immediately after the match and admitted he made many mistakes.

Can you cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Ibime:

You should go and ask Ovebro who retired immediately after the match and admitted he made many mistakes.

Can you cry more than the bereaved?

Ovrebo made mistakes on both sides. That is my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Learning from the best..you.

You didn't learn. You should have used Kuwaiti dinar to reduce the amount further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2018
SCOOPERJEF:
where is neymar1025..please save a soul

Neymar 1025 is busy trolling Barca fans, but when he tucks himself to bed at night, his conscience will remind him of Otamendis fall into the sunken place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

You didn't learn. You should have used Kuwaiti dinar to reduce the amount further.

Is it Pep or the board that signed those players?

Na your MSc thesis be that: "Algorithm for Differentiating Coach and Board's Signing" Airmark, Ibime et al 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

Or the Omani riyal to be close tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

For today, I take the name.

We'd be back next season.

You right now :-

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Is it Pep or the board that signed those players?

Na your MSc thesis be that: "Algorithm for Differentiating Coach and Board's Signing" Airmark, Ibime et al 2018.

Below was a statement made by one of the players you removed his fees from Guardiola's purchase, Olarewaju Kayode. His statement exposed your fallacious statement above. It further confirmed that Fraudiola pushed city to buy anything in soccer boots:

They came to see me in Austria and told me that they believed me very much, so I went for medical tests in England, where I met Pep Guardiola, the coach.

He told me that I had a great talent and he was following me for a long period of time, and Pep stressed that I was a good player for him and I should join City.”

The rate at which Ls are hitting you on your already battered face, you will soon go permanently blind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can you remember the last time Chelsea went as far as the quarters?

This time next year it will be 5yrs

I'm waiting for you to tell us it is Conte and his 250m's fault

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

Below was a statement made by one of the players you removed his fees from Guardiola's purchase, Olarewaju Kayode. His statement exposed your fallacious statement above. It further confirmed that Fraudiola pushed city to buy anything in soccer boots:

They came to see me in Austria and told me that they believed me very much, so I went for medical tests in England, where I met Pep Guardiola, the coach.

He told me that I had a great talent and he was following me for a long period of time, and Pep stressed that I was a good player for him and I should join City.”

The rate at which L is hitting you on your already battered face, you will soon go permanently blind.

443 +3.4 = 446.4M

Still waiting for 82.6M to make up the figure you spewed.

Meanwhile,“When I was at Rennes and he was coaching Juventus, he was already watching me"- Bakayoko.

Today, board signing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

443 +3.4 = 446.4M

Still waiting for 82.6M to make up the figure you spewed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

After establishing the fact that you were irresponsible by making us to believe Fraudiola didn't approve Kayode's deal, you still want more? Shamelessness is in you.

Below is another player you alienated from fraudiola, in order to fraudulently reduce the total amount he burnt, for his ucl quarter final project.

''Jack Harrison was all set to sign for his hometown club Stoke City. Then Pep Guardiola got involved.

Excited about his future potential, Guardiola helped engineer Jack Harrison’s $6 million transfer to Manchester City and subsequent loan to Middlesborough right under Stoke City’s nose, according to a report from ESPN. ''

Raumdeuter must be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Ibime:

The score was 4-3 regardless of what Lewandowski did.
Klopp vs Mourinho - 4:3

You are still the person telling us that what Bayern did after going down 5-1 To Barcelona is immaterial even though the match ended 5-3

Now You want to tell us that Mourinho did something after going down 4-1 to a tier 2 team like Dortmund

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:30am On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

After establishing the fact that you were irresponsible by making us to believe Fraudiola didn't approve Kayode's deal, you still want more? Shamelessness is in you. Below is another player you alienated from fraudiola, in order to fraudulently reduce the total amount he burnt.

''Jack Harrison was all set to sign for his hometown club Stoke City. Then Pep Guardiola got involved.

Excited about his future potential, Guardiola helped engineer Jack Harrison’s $6 million transfer to Manchester City and subsequent loan to Middlesborough right under Stoke City’s nose, according to a report from ESPN. ''

Raumdeuter must be proud of you.

You lied about 529M. You are yet to substantiate it.

I gave you a way out (is it Pounds?), but the stubborn fly followed the corpse to the grave.

I asked which signings are board and Pep's. You are quoting that a youngin took City over Stoke.

So why is he not starting?

And while at it, who signed Bakayoko?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:06am On Apr 11, 2018
BushWickBill:

Lol.
This one is now stalking and viewing profile.

Shows the kind of mind that you have.

You can't respond to my post so you have to attack my person.

Abeg I'm done with your childish ways.

I don't have time to stalk your lonely sociopathic life.

That is his M.O.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Theflash98:

6 in UCL more than messi

29 in all comps in 31 matches....Na injury cut his season short but world cup still dey

Yen yen yen....When he was needed to score when it mattered most, he was no where to be found, second leg, my guy kuku go get injury run.

Abeg, make I see road.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

USA actually.

Saved a seat for you considering Baka and Chelsea top for 4 bets.

tahhh

you are in Nairobi. USA ko, miss ni..

Here's another L for your troubles grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Courtois fvcked us up big time.
We should have beaten this useless Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Ibime:

Nothing like that. One more goal and RM woulda qualified.

Pep must have lost by bad refereeing to Madrid, Barca and Liverpool.

Since he left Messi, bad referees must have been chasing him upandan.

As if the worst referee of all time (Ovebro) is not the reason he made his name.

oga Ibime!!!! I dey hail o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2018
imagine Salah goes on to win UCL, And Ronaldo goes on to win Worldcup

The Balon Dor conversation go hot gaan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

How are we justifying His lapses? We are simply comparing Him to his fellow coaches i.e Mou. If you call that underachieving, only lawd knows what you'll say about Mou. 2 years on the Job and nothing tangible to show for it. Is that not disgraceful?

Did Hughes win the League? If No, how is that even a comparison? Pelle did win the league and as all can see there was a huge clamour for His signature when He left City, NOT!. Also as Eruditor has told you, give it time,the CL will come. The Guys incharge at City are wise businessmen. They know Rome wasn't built in a day.

Of course you are in a better place after all you've won 2 league Titles and 1CL title since Mou took over.
Trash.

I know Eridtor.Nonsense and the fake german were the only ones who liked this grade-A dust.

Oga if late blooming autism is your problem and you can't comprehend, don't infect me with it.

Why is Jose the issue here?

How can't you address that your Pep Spendiola can't get past the quarters two straight years despite spending around 500 million quid without involving Jose and inane comparisons with Moyes?

Please you don't even have to reply this.

Just continue deluding yourself.

Pep is slightly ahead of Mark Hughes by virtue of One Calabash cup. The league is not yet won. Deal with that.

And I'm still waiting for your dumb argument of Jose not outdoing Moyes. Because you Fraudiola boys can't go a day without comparing him to Jose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Oh now the story is that Pep loses to bad refereeing.

What won't these fake Pep Stans not say this day and age?

Ibime, stop dragging with these charlatans. When they finish the grid of excuses, they will let us know.

Cheque Spendiola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
imagine Salah goes on to win UCL, And Ronaldo goes on to win Worldcup

The Balon Dor conversation go hot gaan.

which world Cup Portugal won collect? Make them go steal am nah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Greatihex:
which world Cup Portugal won collect? Make them go steal am nah

It's actually not beyond the realms of possibility. They are the reigning European champions afterall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Courtois fvcked us up big time.
We should have beaten this useless Barca

We don't have a keeper.....the useless dongo is not a keeper sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), AirBere, Joezinho, popizaino(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.