Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) ... (19489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

You are the one showing that you are hiding behind Ibime. The only thing I changed was “harder” to “easier” because it was an obvious typo.

But when someone is losing an argument they start dancing around irrelevancies.

You always change stuffs every time. That's how you were changing figures last time, maybe you are the change Nigerians have been waiting for.

I don't know why you are doing this to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

It cannot be applied any way.

Only LFC and United had a chance of catching City and the arrangement made it such that City were 16-18pts ahead of both.

If it were a 34 match season City win the league before playing United in game 30.

If I even shrink the league and take out Stoke and Westbrom, nothing changes because LFC and United beat both teams so whatever points you take from them still City 16-18pts ahead of United and LFC.

In any other way, City will win the league before game 29.

Even by % 85.3 and 86.8 are not dissimilar statistically. They still show that 5games were left which is funny because Bayern had to beat Dortmund (2nd placed team twice) but City did not beat LFC or United twice but won the league with the same 5 games to spare.

Utd actually dropped 7 points against Stoke and West Brom.

I'm not here for if, if if.

The methodology I have applied is the correct methodology, in any field.

I have given you percentage completeness methodology and like-for-like methodology, you did not accept and would rather use the "If Liverpool" methodology.

I believe you are a professional with corporate experience. If you were doing an Engineering or Construction contract today, you will recognise your cost and revenue on a percentage completeness model, just as an example.

Some peeps may be viewing this debate with no experience of best practice. Let's not confuse our peeps away from best practice with arbitrary arguments.

I done talk my own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
airmark:

You always change stuffs every time. That's how you were changing figures last time, maybe you are the change Nigerians have been waiting for.

I don't know why you are doing this to yourself.

There is nothing like stuffs. It is stuff.

Telegraph, Mirror used the figures I used.

You have not told us how Transfermrkt did not corroborate your 529M or how Pep did not use players he bought but Conte is using the ones he did not get.

You have not told us where I said Kayode was too young. Or how Bundesliga was easier to win than the EPL.

And so many other lies.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibime:

Utd actually dropped 7 points against Stoke and West Brom.

I'm not here for if, if if.

The methodology I have applied is the correct methodology, in any field.

I have given you percentage completeness methodology and like-for-like methodology, you did not accept and would rather use the "If Liverpool" methodology.

I believe you are a professional with corporate experience. If you were doing an Engineering or Construction contract today, you will recognise your cost and revenue on a percentage completeness model, just as an example.

Some peeps may be viewing this debate with no experience of best practice. Let's not confuse our peeps away from best practice with arbitrary arguments.

I done talk my own.

How can you bring a United loss against Westbrom today to mean anything?

Remove Stoke and Westbrom.

City still beat Arsenal, Tot, CFC, Newcastle, Leicester (home and away) whereas United and Liverpool did not.

That accounts for 15pts ahead of both teams already.

Stop trying to bail Airhead out. He goofed.

City win the EPL by game 29 latest even after taking Westbrom and Stoke out to make it 34 games.

33/38 and 29/34 are NOT statistically different. So telling us City won the league when it was 87% complete to Bayern’s 85% makes no sense because in both cases you had 5 games left.

Stop defending the indefensible abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibime:
When Southampton do go down, there are 4 or 5 players there that can improve Chelsea squad. Our scouts should start doing their work now, not last minute panic buys.
like??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
eph12:

He didn't need to. He had Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. You can't go wrong with those guys in their prime.
Seems messi didn't agree with your view

http://www.totalfootballmag.com/other-news/world-football/lionel-messi-guardiola-is-barcelonas-main-man/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

How can you bring a United loss against Westbrom today to mean anything?

Remove Stoke and Westbrom.

City still beat Arsenal, Tot, CFC, Newcastle, Leicester (home and away) whereas United and Liverpool did not.

That accounts for 15pts ahead of both teams already.

Stop trying to bail Airhead out. He goofed.

City win the EPL by game 29 latest even after taking Westbrom and Stoke out to make it 34 games.

33/38 and 29/34 are NOT statistically different. So telling us City won the league when it was 87% complete to Bayern’s 85% makes no sense because in both cases you had 5 games left.

Stop defending the indefensible abeg.

I gave you the percentage completeness model which is the correct model and what Airmark was alluding to. You refused.

You tried the "cut the league at any point" model, so I suggested the only way that works is a like-for-like comparison - top 18 teams in Bundesliga vs top 18 teams in EPL. That fit your model of cutting the English league down to 34 games.

Apart from those two above, I can't accept any arbitrary method of comparison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bros we don relax and can you update us with what Guadiola has won?
abi Google no dey work for your phone? Use am nah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
popizaino:
Seems messi didn't agree with your view

http://www.totalfootballmag.com/other-news/world-football/lionel-messi-guardiola-is-barcelonas-main-man/
So Pep needs to go back to Barca to the treble not to talk of sextuple? Issokay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Maybe you are hearing voices in your head pretending to be me. Which Messi did Guardiola use to win this league?
you called him a genius.

You mean the local league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibime:

I gave you the percentage completeness model which is the correct model and what Airmark was alluding to. You refused.

You tried the "cut the league at any point" model, so I suggested the only way that works is a like-for-like comparison - top 18 teams in Bundesliga vs top 18 teams in EPL. That fit your model of cutting the English league down to 34 games.

Eruditor is a dolt. I don't want to start a new week arguing with someone, who my very young nephew would take to the cleaners on this issue.

He is a confused soul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greatihex:
you called him a genius.
You mean the local league?

A genius who can win the league with 5 games to spare

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibime:

I have already cut Stoke and Westbrom and City are still at least 15points ahead of United and LFC.

It is easy to check. For e.g

City took (6) from Tot, CFC and Ars, Newcastle whereas United and LFC only take at most 3 from each team. That is at least 12pts ahead.

When we consider that City also took 3 from United and LFC then we can tell that by game 29 they would have already won the league.

As for %completeness, 87 and 85 are not different. Just that 87 is more impressive. Both had 5 games left.

10/11 and 11/12 are statiscally the same but the latter is more impressive. Dazzall.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
airmark:

Eruditor is a dolt. I don't want to start a new week arguing with someone, who my very young nephew would take to the cleaners on this issue.

He is a confused soul.

You are just quoting anything he says even when it is pure sophistry. Shows how dull you are.

Where is your own defence of the garbage you typed?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

You are just quoting anything he says even when it is pure sophistry. Shows how dull you are.

Where is your own defence of the garbage you typed?

Just like our back and forth last time, those who have sense are enjoying how Ibime has been disgracing you on this issue. It's my turn to sit back and enjoy your foolish posts today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
This gullible ramuzaki follower again?

You no go learn from Afaulty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
airmark:

Just like our back and forth last time, those who have sense are enjoying how Ibime has been disgracing you on this issue. It's my turn to sit back and enjoy your foolish posts today.

Like you would know what the right side of an argument is. I laugh at the delusion of grandeur that some of you bask in.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:
This gullible ramuzaki follower again?

You no go learn from Afaulty.

Even a 10yr old boy will basically understand that when you prune down a list from 20 to best 18 for competition, it becomes stiffer.

He is beyond repair. Dayo don abandon am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
airmark:

Even a 10yr old boy will basically understand that when you prune down a list from 20 to best 18 for competition, it becomes stiffer.

He is beyond repair.

You take the bakery for concentrated Stu.pidity.

Best 18 just means taking the 2 worst teams out. Which as it were are Stoke and WestBrom.

Stop pretending you have a clue. Let him keep botching his defence for you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

4 years after. After spending 75M on Suarez, 80M on Neymar.

But nobody calls Enrique a Chequebook manager.
did anyone call him genius?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greatihex:

Well, considering one has done it more consistently than others what would that make such a one?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

What is the simple mathematics behind it?
seriously!!? I thought it was a joke. Do you seriously not understand anything from that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

4 years after. After spending 75M on Suarez, 80M on Neymar.

But nobody calls Enrique a Chequebook manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greatihex:
seriously!!? I thought it was a joke. Do you seriously not understand anything from that?

Don't waste your time bro. The guy is dull, no matter how well you explain things to him, he will forget in the next minute and start arguing again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greatihex:

Don’t gobble up another man’s gaffe. If you have something substantial to point to, do so.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

I have already cut Stoke and Westbrom and City are still at least 15points ahead of United and LFC.
[s]
It is easy to check. For e.g

City took (6) from Tot, CFC and Ars, Newcastle whereas United and LFC only take at most 3 from each team. That is at least 12pts ahead.

When we consider that City also took 3 from United and LFC then we can tell that by game 29 they would have already won the league.

As for %completeness, 87 and 85 are not different. Just that 87 is more impressive. Both had 5 games left.

10/11 and 11/12 are statiscally the same but the latter is more impressive. Dazzall.[/s]

You are very poor in handling numbers. I see holes in your posts but i refuse to be dragged into a wasteful back and forth again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
airmark:

Don't waste your time bro. The guy is dull, no matter how well you explain things to him, he will forget in the next minute and start arguing again.

We can see the people who “sorted” to get 2’1.

Someone just mentioned completeness model and you are tagging it along as if it means anything.

Completeness model is only about what is infront of you. Bayern completed their task in the same time that City did. The % diff is negligible just like the % diff between 9/10 and 10/11 is.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
airmark:

You are very poor in handling numbers. I see holes in your posts but i refuse to be dragged into a wasteful back and forth again. cheesy

You are just forming activity. The person I am posting at understands the estimations.

United picked only 3pts from Burnley and City picked 4. Same for Leicester where City picked 6 and United 4. They will make up the same 16pts that it is today without Stoke or Westbrom.

I did not need to write them out he already knew. I just brought out the most glaring source of 12pts for City that LFC and United will not have.

Which still puts City at winning the league latest 29games in.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eruditor:

Well, considering one has done it more consistently than others what would that make such a one?
which club did he win treble consistently?

I hope you are not talking about trophies. Enrique won in all his seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greatihex:
which club did he win treble consistently?

I hope you are not talking about trophies. Enrique won in all his seasons.

Pep won more within the same time frame abi?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

A genius who can win the league with 5 games to spare
you keep mentioning the 'local league'?

A genius that has not been able to form another Messi (like you guys claim he did at Barcelona) in 5 years to win an international cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) ... (19489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, NinjaMetahuman, Trevor012(m), toluxe0075, Realtord43, PendragonVII, Menemonic, Caicedobets(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.