Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,612 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859453 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) (5275) (5276) (5277) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2018
nehh. scrap that. . no point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:30pm On May 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

These are Aguero chances if you see almost all are within the box 6 or worst box 18 when the midfielders have already disoriented the defenders with wonderful play that Aguero needs to tapin and only require 1 [b]touch max 2 touches [/b]to get into the net. The chances are so easy that a certifed wasteman like Sterling gets enough of it to have 16 league goals

Morata took only 2 touches here before his shot

Next thing, you'll say he can only score balls he doesn't have to touch...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On May 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Morata took only 2 touches here before his shot

Next thing, you'll say he can only score balls he doesn't have to touch...

Aguero was just tapin in or max takes one shot because the midfielders have done all the work for him, but Morata received the ball almost around the halfway line, now check how much distance he had to cover with a defender behind him, vs Aguero who was receiving his chances in the box sometimes inside box 6 and just tap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Aguero was just tapin in or max takes one shot because the midfielders have done all the work for him, but Morata received the ball almost around the halfway line, now check how much distance he had to cover with a defender behind him, vs Aguero who was receiving his chances in the box sometimes inside box 6 and just tap
grin grin grin
so the distance he covered caused him deadleg abi fatigue to miss that?

wetin concern me, i dy kuku enjoy una back and forth..
backtoreadingmode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:56pm On May 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

So Morata should not have scored that ball? cheesy

He didn't even hit the target

How about this one

[img]https:///media/5-12-2018/QtDcmT.gif[/img]

What excuse do you have for this?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

What will they do to Higuain?
Be like na Mandzukic dey go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53am On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

So Morata should not have scored that ball? cheesy

He didn't even hit the target

What excuse do you have for this?

He got this outside the box, see all those granny open nets aguero was getting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Before Guardiola got to City midfielders like KDB and Silva have been laying service on a plate for their strikers because they are sensible unlike Hidden Hazard. They serve you balls that its so difficult to miss in Chelsea only Fabregas tries to do that. Hidden Hazard is so useless na dancing for the stars be him major work

He doesnt have the football sense to play one touch and create those easy tapins, He is still stuck in the monkey post football age
Am I surprised that you came up with this ?
Who do chelsea fans blame the most for not trying to take shot but choose to pass most times if not hazard?
It's a futile exercise giving you evidence of what you claim hazard cannot do because you will still shift the goal post as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:03am On May 13, 2018
larride:
Diggz,

How can I contact you off here please?

Larride sup? I don't know how possible that will be...na something really personal or you fit drop hint for me here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

What that says is that Hazard was useless upfront, He later had to blame the coach that he doesnt function well as an attacker since he doesnt get the time and space to spread leg and dance because defenders mark him closely
Another evidence that you're just hating without concrete reason.

Conte played a low man like Hazard as false 9 but chose to set up to play long balls and heavy passes and you expect hazard not to complain?
Who does that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:15am On May 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
Na so Chelsea and Morata will quietly be going about their business

2 wins against top 7 sides. The only loss sef can be blamed on the red cards.

Morata 2 goals 2 assists in about 180mins.

Haters will be put to shame this season

Yes we the haters have been put to shame this season.....reason why you MORITA lovers are busy defending is uselessness at the very end of the season....

When you made this ridiculous post above....you didn't consider the fact that he wasn't getting any tap-ins like salah, kane, aguero, murray, lukaku and co back then..... but we should consider it now right??

This was the same way uncle tiLbros came here asking what if miss Morita scores 4 goals today....after he was busy jumping upandan here and calling out we the miss morita haters at the start of the season....

You guys were duly warned to wait till season end but refused because you wanted to prove a non-existent point.....make una no worry.....we shall wait till after the game today so you miss morita arsslickers can blame trum.p or buha.ri for his failed season when we come for you guys.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:20am On May 13, 2018
popizaino:
Another evidence that you're just hating without concrete reason.

Conte played a low man like Hazard as false 9 but chose to set up to play long balls and heavy passes and you expect hazard not to complain?
Who does that?
Conte derailed our season with that false nine experiment. Conte is the number reason for our failure this season. I just pray we win the Fa cup next weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2018
diggz:

Larride sup? I don't know how possible that will be...na something really personal or you fit drop hint for me here?

Yeah, it’s something personal, maybe we could just exchange mails. I want to ask you something work related.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:32am On May 13, 2018
larride:

Yeah, it’s something personal, maybe we could just exchange mails. I want to ask you something work related.

ok..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2018
diggz:

ok..

Done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55am On May 13, 2018
larride:

Check your mail.

I have responded.

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:57am On May 13, 2018
larride:

Check your mail.

kindly unquote my post. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2018
It's true that City's midfielders provide Aguero with good chances but he will get more than 15 goals if you replace Morata with him in those goal-scoring situations.

Chelsea's management will agree to a Morata-Lewandowski swap. The Germans won't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2018
Lewandowski or Icardi for me
Loan morata to Juve
Morata is the reason CFC performed poorly this season. EOD
He is too clumsy in front of goal and lack mental strength

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2018
We go soon blame emenalo for our poor season again .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2018
popizaino:
We go soon blame emenalo for our poor season again .
You came late. He has been blamed already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
Emerson should be played today instead of Alonso

Forget that management didn’t get the signings right Morata and conte are to be blamed for our poor season. Conte with his wrong selection and tactics on match day, unnecessary resting of players like last game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20am On May 13, 2018
Leyqute:
It's true that City's midfielders provide Aguero with good chances but he will get more than 15 goals if you replace Morata with him in those goal-scoring situations.

Chelsea's management will agree to a Morata-Lewandowski swap. The Germans won't.

The Miss Morita arsslickers that we have here..... will say anything not to swallow the humongous Ls from their princess but na lie dem lie.... them must swallow am today cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2018
hensben:
Emerson should be played today instead of Alonso

Forget that management didn’t get the signings right Morata and conte are to be blamed for our poor season. Conte with his wrong selection and tactics on match day, unnecessary resting of players like last game.
I prefer the Emerson guy to alonso also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:48am On May 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

He got this outside the box, see all those granny open nets aguero was getting

Does anybody have a gif of Morata missing the target from 2 yards out at old Trafford? I remember Morata blasting a simple tapin onto the bar literally right in front of the keeper.

Airmark can you help in that regard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:53am On May 13, 2018
diggz:

The Miss Morita arsslickers that we have here..... will say anything not to swallow the humongous Ls from their princess but na lie dem lie.... them must swallow am today cheesy

Dayo is being absolutely ridiculous.

Instead of answering the questions look at what He's saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:22am On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

what else do expect from dayo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:24am On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Does anybody have a gif of Morata missing the target from 2 yards out at old Trafford? I remember Morata blasting a simple tapin onto the bar literally right in front of the keeper.

Airmark can you help in that regard?

Cc airmark and leyqute beg we need the gif of miss morita missing the target for old Trafford...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:25am On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Did you expect better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2018
Seeing all these morata's clips...chai
You shekpeteris Dan go through alot oo
Morata kill una cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On May 13, 2018
Leyqute:

Aguero is a better finisher than Morata but we can see the type of easy chances city midfielders lay for him to tap in. If this was what Morata and Lukaku were feeding on that's a cheap 10 goals I've posted here which almost anyone here can score without even playing football.

Bayern won't even swap lewandoski with any striker in the EPL at the moment not just Morata, we won't swap with aguero, Jesus, auba Lacazette Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I've provided answers with pictorial evidence. See over 7 goals from aguero that the midfielders have done all the job and all he needs is one tough to tap into an empty net. The evidence You posted for Morata almost all he received the ball outside the box, had to move several yards with the ball unlike aguero. I've not added 4 penalties to it o.

That's 11 awoof granny goals this season alone. That's why players like sterling can miss 2 open net per game and still score 16 a season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) (5275) (5276) (5277) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.