Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829974 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) ... (19543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Where are those cheesy African rejects

Nihilism fire cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liability(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
� *Most forwarded comment for #Duta CROENG*

```�Wizard Majesty (233...87) says: #Duta Croeng
Am not surprised England couldn't made it to finals.

If England win the World Cup we won't have a rest. Premier League commentary will be like:
"World Cup winner Jordan Henderson wins the tackle"

"Eric Dier who won the World Cup passes the ball forward"

"Young World cup winner Rashford makes a run behind the defense"

Ashley Young who helped England win the World Cup falls down under a challenge from Van Dijk, whose country didn't even make it to Russia....

Wisdom will kill me one day�����������
*@His_Majesty*```
➡️ _Forwarded 17 times!_

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
iamJ:
Where are those cheesy African rejects

Nihilism fire cheesy

you don ever hear say I support England before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hazardfan1:
Vanquay abeg, post that babe Nudes for here make Chic2pimp take am calm down cheesy grin grin
Fast fast before one mod go fall enter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Very very useless set of players, I have never seen footballers as stupid and dumb as these Moro.ns before. Average as fnck. It's coming home my foot. Fnck you chic2pimp, fnck you so much Motherfucker

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Liability:

If England win the World Cup we won't have a rest. Premier League commentary will be like:

Ashley Young who helped England win the World Cup falls down under a challenge from Van Dijk, whose country didn't even make it to Russia....

*@His_Majesty*```
➡️ _Forwarded 17 times!_

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Debroslink:
Someone should quickly do a survey of major leagues players who are gonna play the final match.

Lmaooooo! The massive exit of EPL players from this round sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Debroslink:
Someone should quickly do a survey of major leagues players who are gonna play the final match.

Na now you get mouth to talk.
Mtchewww.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Coming home indeed. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Liability:

*@His_Majesty*```
➡️ _Forwarded 17 times!_
Danny Welbeck that won the world cup without kicking a ball is about to come on for Manchester united grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Egbon Chic2pimp are you ok?? Do u need tea??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
I could not be anymore proud of my Boys. They did Queen and country proud and really restored public faith in the National team. Absolutely gutted for the Harry,Gareth and the Lads. Man i'm really hearbroken. Lastly I'd like to applaud the Best Fans in the world. Top class those lot are. They really do deserve better.

At this point with a very heavy Heart, I bid everyone of you lot Goodnite.

....It's coming Home, It's coming, Football is coming Home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Which Nude una won post, shey nah ibkya own......

Meanwhile

Queen of England, grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
dopeJemi:

Na better dance to that music be this

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
chic2pimp:
I could not be anymore proud of my Boys. They did Queen and country proud and really restored public faith in the National team. Absolutely gutted for the Harry,Gareth and the Lads. Man i'm really hearbroken. Lastly I'd like to applaud the Best Fans in the world. Top class those lot are. They really do deserve better.

At this point with a very Heart, I bid everyone of you lot Goodnite

No worry, Las Las, you go dey alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Debroslink:

Better Kip kwayet there!! angry

Debroslink:

This is 2016 not some 6 years ago or something. England should better support Guardiola because he's here to correct their woeful performance in continental competitions.

Guardiola at Barcelona 2009 = Spain's 2010 world cup

Guardiola at Bayern 2013 = Germany's 2014 world cup

Guardiola at City 2017 =

Let's hope England embrace his philosophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

At this point with a very Heart, I bid everyone of you lot Goodnite

Croatia 7 shot on target England 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by naija01: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ibime:
England need to start deploying time wasting tactics from now

Haha!!!

Chelsea way of futbol!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

Sharap there

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na better dance to that music be this

I dey tell you grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
The luck has ended tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hazardfan1:
Vanquay abeg, post that babe Nudes for here make Chic2pimp take am calm down cheesy grin grin

If nude dey make i camp here oh LMFAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

If nude dey make i camp here oh LMFAO

Unlimited22:

Fast fast before one mod go fall enter

Chai! Nigerian yoots grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hazardfan1:

I wasn't the only one who trolled Neymar last week, the whole world did. I bet you saw different memes popping out about his stupid antics.

You hardly find anyone who criticised Hazard, (he did his best even though it wasn't enough) after yesterday's match unlike the way they did Neymar.

That says a lot.
For his diving and not his actual play on the pitch

Only a hypocrite would castigate Neymar for his on-pitch performance yet hype Hazard's

3 dribbles
7 key passes
1 shot on target in 90mins

19 dribbles.
0 shots on target.
1 key pass in 180mins

Men lie women lie but the numbers don't

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

You are on your own from here on in bro. Up France!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

CheeseTooooPeeeemp!

4th position is your home!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vanquay, the nudes please angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lana1:
U can only beat what is in front of you. If they finally face this quality opposition u guys keep speaking of and they win, i hope una go calm down!!

Lana2 aka you-can-only-beat-in-front-of-you, who's calm now beeeeeeeech!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ibime:

You are on your own from here on in bro. Up France!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Leyqute:

Lana2 aka you-can-only-beat-in-front-of-you, who's calm now beeeeeeeech!
grin grin
I no support dem b4. Just wanted them in the final so Pa Ramuzaki could go home with more Ls.

Anyhow. Na who lose dem the match be this....
Simple square play to Sterling but no! He must always take the glory...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin
I no support dem b4. Just wanted them in the final so Pa Ramuzaki could go home with more Ls.

Anyhow. Na who lose dem the match be this....
Simple square play to Sterling but no! He must always take the glory...

Throughout this tournament R. Sterling played like a headless chicken, the one wey get high BP.

And Kane was really really poor in this game. He lacked confidence and pashun to lead the line or be a captain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Roland17:

My problem with Pep and Sane is well on this forum established especially with Pep's decision to drop bench him earlier in the season because of free scoring Sterling. Sane is the best winger at City in my opinion but he does not score enough because he wants to create.

Pep is under a lot of pressure to succeed in England, consequently, he is more result oriented and that includes goals which Sterling gave him last season.
Lol it is only at City you can get away with Sterling's wastefulness due to the chances they create. I don't even feel right calling him free-scoring

(1) (2) (3) ... (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) ... (19543) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, andrewbaba44, Datakey, Ballzproblemm, adexeli(m), Bluelines69, BlueMann, BlueAngel444, Vischy, a4turitoroman, fredoooooo, Unlimited22, odizeey(m), humblesteve(m), DeeScan, Windscribe, popizaino(m), raumdeuter, fyinka47(m), oliverano, michaellovaldo(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.