Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) ... (19544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin
I no support dem b4. Just wanted them in the final so Pa Ramuzaki could go home with more Ls.

Anyhow. Na who lose dem the match be this....
Simple square play to Sterling but no! He must always take the glory...

See how people dey change mouth

When tournament start and have little chance of winning, everyone will deny them, when it seemed England can win, everyone will claim them

See this one now denying his beloved England

I support Germany through thick and thin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
A rare picture of uncle chic2pimp after the match grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

When tournament start and have little chance of winning, everyone will deny them, when it seemed England can win, everyone will claim them

It's easier to support Chelsea through thick and thin than, say, Notts County.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ibime Nihilstjnr they are talking to you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Kante for Gold. Main reason I support France.

England sorry o.

Belgium vs England for 3rd place. That will be interesting. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Lemme go max on France to win.

I can't wait to see Kante in Fifa world cup best XI, achieving what the so-called best dm from Spain, couldn't achieve as a world cup winner.

Croatia, you are next. cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

It's easier to support Chelsea through thick and thin than, say, Notts County.

Are you saying England is Notts county?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2018
chic2pimp:
I could not be anymore proud of my Boys. They did Queen and country proud and really restored public faith in the National team. Absolutely gutted for the Harry,Gareth and the Lads. Man i'm really hearbroken. Lastly I'd like to applaud the Best Fans in the world. Top class those lot are. They really do deserve better.

At this point with a very heavy Heart, I bid everyone of you lot Goodnite.

....It's coming Home, It's coming, Football is coming Home.

Dem Don come home come meet you ����
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:42am On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na u sabi!!
I've not supported any team in this world cup. Just here to enjoy the football and the bantz!!
This is from my twitter from before England even played Sweeden!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Ogbeche77:
Football is coming home grin

Abi football don come home ni? cheesy cheesy
Abeg help us remove Champions of England from the name of this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Its coming home Its coming hom Its coning ho Its coming h Its coming Its comin Its comi Its com Its co Its c Its It I I'm coming home I'm coming home Tell the World I'm coming home ���������������������� LMAO
Mummy said i should tell u to stop making noise!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Lana1:
Mummy said i should tell u to stop making noise!!

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Oh boy you guys should free me shocked I value my nudes seriously, any nudes shared is In strict confidentiality...im not like funfool, I don't betray my clients grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Lana1:
angry

If England had won this WC, I'd attach Guardiola to it. Now that they are out, they can rot in hell. Win win for me.

Croatia all the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Those inglish goats played like the finals was already guaranteed to them immediately they scored...

Kane was Kane.... Useless from the start of the tournament till yesterday happened..

Sterling was another cvnt, zero contribution in the comp.....

In all.....they showed no real desire and hunger to get into the finals and Croatia deserved the win...

I believe the inglish media contributed largely to their rubbish lackadaisical display yesterday....the players really got carried away by the hype...

Sorry chic2pimp....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
homesteady:

Lmaooooo! The massive exit of EPL players from this round sha grin

Shebi dem dey brag say them get up to 40 players from EPL in semifinal, now let them show us the number of EPL players who's gonna grace the final... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Debroslink:

Shebi dem dey brag say them get up to 40 players from EPL in semifinal, now let them show us the number of EPL players who's gonna grace the final... cool

Kip kwayet you.... We still have loads of epl players in the finals compared to you guys....

PS - don't you dare add madrid players...both real n atl to your list tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2018
digz:

Kip kwayet you.... We still have loads of epl players in the finals compared to you guys....

PS - don't you dare add madrid players...both real n atl to your list tongue cheesy cheesy

Yep I know EPL players are still much, like 30 something or 20 something? tongue We need a comprehensive list like the one we saw before semifinals were played.

Is Madrid now in burnthisleaguedown or NPFL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Debroslink:

Yep I know EPL players are still much, like 30 something or 20 something? tongue We need a comprehensive list like the one we saw before semifinals were played.

You Catalonia barkadots don't deserve to claim hard working madrid players as your own tongue cheesy

Just give me or compare the list of your players to that of the EPL..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Debroslink:

EPL - 6
La Liga - 10
League 1 - 9
Italy - 6
Bundesliga - 6

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Thread title has been edited as we now have a new king in England.

I'm open to suggestions for a new title. For example

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: 2017 FA Cup Winner
Official Chelsea Fan Thread: A team in the premier league
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Ibime Nihilstjnr they are talking to you

Super Eagles is the only team that hold my heart. Anything else is only skindeep and doesn't hurt my soul, unlike Super Eagles.

Oh my home, oh my home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Ogbeche77:

Etc

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Debroslink:

If England had won this WC, I'd attach Guardiola to it. Now that they are out, they can rot in hell. Win win for me.

Croatia all the way.
Chut up. Just hold ur L. Dont come and be forming "they can rot in hell"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Ogbeche77:

Etc
Bless your soul boss!!

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: 2018/19 Thursday Night Football Participants!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Elrony good morning abet you help me see my brother chic2pimp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Ogbeche77:

Etc
2018 FA Cup winners na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
England didn't even deserve to get to the semis, bunch of overhyped players and a loudmouthed media. Faced average and mediocre teams all the way and won't let social media rest. Arrogant twats..

Good thing Croatia humbled them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Ogbeche77:

Etc

2017 FA cup winner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

2018 FA Cup winners na
Na Jones give u mouth!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Luka Modric post-match: "English journalists, pundits from television, they underestimated Croatia tonight and that was a huge mistake. All these words from them we take, we were reading and we were saying 'ok, today we will see who will be tired'" grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Lana1:
Na Jones give u mouth!!

Na Hazard win am for us cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) ... (19544) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Bluelines69, Singapore1(m), AbokiWam, Bill8012(m), chidekings(m), odizeey(m), Ellexy, BlueRayDick, popizaino(m), dcrested(m), monerozi5590, andrewbaba44, Debroslink, BlueAngel444, Windscribe, oliverano, Mrphilia, ucsquare(m), chrisley024(m), Vischy, larride(m), dostr4(m), humblesteve(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.