Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829890 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (19543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hazardfan1:

Ramdeuter, do you agree with this ranking? Cos u never agreed Hazard deserved to be rated above KDB. I'm lost you are the one bringing this here.

I dont agree with any ranking the only thing I agree with is goals and assists for attacking player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
when people are asked to state their achievement for the week so far...what will awon activity formers...awon e le jor werwer …… those who their parents still feed, cloth and shelter, those who are still bold enough in their jobless state to call others jobless, point to as their achievement? Could it be, "the I fought for the change of cfc thread title name ACHIEVEMENT"? useless Ibadan yoots cheesy cheesy

Awon baba eleran aka Mr I have got a long week to prepare for....cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
sanchez don arrive training

another new season of bombarding of threads with youtube videos

another season of digging out old posts

I Iche Nezzar don enter the building with my main man sanchez

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Stupid Jorginho Enjoy playing in the Europa league for a manager who hasn’t won
anything! mtcheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter caught by his own trap. He has disappeared. cheesy

cc ajakaja40 a40

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Schweinsteiger won the world cup and CL . Will Hidden hazard win the world cup

Juan Riquelme failed to win the world cup and ucl doesn't mean your legend is anywhere close to him and by the way tell me if your failed winger achieved those height playing in the wing?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm still looking for any burnthisleaguedown player in top 20 of his list.

Bundesliga players dont play for foolish rankings thats left for EPL and especially Hazard. They play for world cup trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Neymar1095:
Stupid Jorginho Enjoy playing in the Europa league for a manager who hasn’t won
anything! mtcheww
Sorry.
This is a new brand of butthurt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
popizaino:

Juan Riquelme failed to win the world cup and ucl doesn't mean your legend is anywhere close to him and by the way tell me if your failed winger achieved those height playing in the wing?

You don run from you silly Schweinsteiger comparison to start with Riquelme? FYI, Riquelme is not fit to lace the left boot of Schweinsteiger

The same Riquelme that failed in Barcelona and went to small pond Villareal or the Riquelme that never went beyond a world cup quarters when his Argentina was sent out by Schweinsteigers Germany 3 times

2006 Schweisteriger and Germany sent out Argentina. 2010 same thing 2014 same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
our new kit

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

Guess who's in the top three cool

He will be awarded a top 3 CL trophy or world cup trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
neezar:
our new kit

you no get thread again abi doctor neezar?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
neezar:
our new kit
What’s your new kit doing on this thread?? You miss road again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
digz:

you no get thread again abi doctor neezar?
omo that place be like grave

as here be like town hall meeting(reps from all threads)

I just say make I post am here

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
neezar:

lol... cheesy cheesy

enjoy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
hensben:

your answer sir

nee.zar:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Wait.

No be you bring out that ranking in the first place? If you don't believe in it why take the pains to share it here then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
hensben:
hensbrain read the constitution that's talking about human rights smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
digz:

lol... cheesy cheesy

enjoy
thanks boss

how the hustle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
neezar:

thanks boss

how the hustle

I dey look for... you get any work? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bundesliga players dont play for foolish rankings thats left for EPL and especially Hazard. They play for world cup trophies

The person that posted the foolish rankings here, must be a fool then.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
digz:

I dey look for... you get any work? cheesy cheesy
shuga mummies full festac

u can apply sa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why then did you bring the list, or do Neymar and Luka Modric play for rankings too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

You don run from you silly Schweinsteiger comparison to start with Riquelme? FYI, Riquelme is not fit to lace the left boot of Schweinsteiger

The same Riquelme that failed in Barcelona and went to small pond Villareal or the Riquelme that never went beyond a world cup quarters when his Argentina was sent out by Schweinsteigers Germany 3 times

2006 Schweisteriger and Germany sent out Argentina. 2010 same thing 2014 same thing

I could not believe that clown compared Riquelme to Schweinsteiger.

He is obviously a fantasy lover who thinks flicks and tricks from ninnies equate to good players.

When you talk of controlling midfield in his era, Schweini only sits behind Xavi, Alonso and Pirlo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
neezar:

shuga mummies full festac

u can apply sa cheesy

bwuahahahhaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Laumdeuter my friend.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Leyqute:

Wait.

No be you bring out that ranking in the first place? If you don't believe in it why take the pains to share it here then?

To show those who believe in other rankings that dont factor goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
airmark:

The person that posted the foolish rankings here, must be a fool then.

The person that believes such ranking is the fool people like you who told us chance created, goals and assists are not the only thing to measure an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

Why then did you bring the list, or do Neymar and Luka Modric play for rankings too?

Neymar plays for CL, Olympic titles and 6 world cup goals unlike Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
digz:

bwuahahahhaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
www.sugarmummies.com//festac.net

link available here sa wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ibime:
I could not believe that clown compared Riquelme to Schweinsteiger.
He is obviously a fantasy lover who thinks flicks and tricks from ninnies equate to good players.
When you talk of controlling midfield in his era, Schweini only sits behind Xavi, Alonso and Pirlo.

Some people dont watch football and get deceived by dribbles takeons and other silly stuffs. They watch the ball to shout Heeeyy Hooo, See as Okocha dribble am and wan kill am. I am sure these type of people believe Okocha is the best African and Nigeran footballer of all time

I will guess he was too young to watch Riquelme at his peak and only got sucked in by the name
Riquelme failed in Barcelona and could only fit in a small Villarreal pond.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
digz:

Laumdeuter my friend.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

DiLLgzz my paddy, You no see am ni? Buli players play for world cup not for foolish awards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (19543) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m), UncleHaba22, odizeey(m), chic2pimp(m), andrewbaba44, Mybettingtips(m), Bluelines69, Ballzproblemm, Bill8012(m), DeeScan, BlueMann, larride(m), chrisley024(m), fredoooooo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.