Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11100499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (19809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

i can name 5 players better than terry in the premier league.

•kompany
•vlaar
•koscielny
•jaglieka
•rojo

matic's own is easier....

•blind
•ramsey
•dembele
•cattermole
•gerrard
lol, you are a big troll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:
cheesy I want to assume you 'mistakenly' omitted Costa

put your money where your tongue is my friend tongue

I am not a troll like you.. but I will always say it, if Falcao was that good, Y dint he win the La Liga for A.Madrid..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: currently, costa, lewandowsky, suarez and almighty zlatan ibrahimovich are better than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

I am not a troll like you.. but I will always say it, if Falcao was that good, Y dint he win the La Liga for A.Madrid..

he won europa cup & supercup for them - they are bigger prizes than la liga. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:35am On Sep 06, 2014
nateevs:

Oscar is the second name on the Brazilian team sheet behind Neymar. Every flipping time. Your don't do that unless you are world class.
He's not the best player in the world in his position but he is damn well in the world class bracket.
Matic will walk into the team of the four best teams in England. You don't do that unless thou art world class.

But I don't expect you to see that bucause you are on a mission of trolling.

You equating my evaluation of Oscar and Matic with the mention of Januzaj and Raphael is bordering on something I find medically related. Do you think Raphael will start for QPR? What's the point persisting with obvious BS?
lol. The same brazilian team that is arguably the worst ever.
Useless players like oscar starting is one of the major reasons for that.

Fred is the first striker on the almighty brizilian teamsheet. He too must be world class.

Matic breaking into the top 4 epl sides (which is even debatable) doesn't make him world class.

No epl team is world class atm!!!

Let him break into bayern, juve, barcelona, madrid etc.

World class tag don suffer sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:36am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

currently? that's not even true by one bit. my man did his knees & he's coming back to full fitness. he did his ACL like ruud, owen, diego costa, etc have done in the past & they all came back to bang in goals.

best defence in the land & yet one league title in 8 seasons? grin cheesy

what exactly are you defending? ukraine borders? grin cheesy
with your logic, pedro of barcelona>>di maria cos he has won everything there is in football...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2014
imagine?
matic is world class in which way? matic isn't better than marouane fellaini. matic would not get into city, barca, bayern, madrid & juventus.

by january, he will not get into united as strootman is better than matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Dhellake: Why does he have to break a sweat?? the same team Alago Boateng is a main stay in.

Matic of 2014 is better than Martinez of 2014
did u really dismiss hummels on the grounds of being too slow when he was being compared to terry grin grin

Chai. I've had a good laugh this night.

I used to respect many of u here walahi.
But not anymore grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: with your logic, pedro of barcelona>>di maria cos he has won everything there is in football...
Nice point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: with your logic, pedro of barcelona>>di maria cos he has won everything there is in football...

it's arguable - pedro is a very good player! he's better than your eden hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

he won europa cup & supercup for them - they are bigger prizes than la liga. cheesy

He won prizes Madrid and Barcelona dint Compete for.. (Arguably the 2 best teams in the world)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2014
nateevs:

Bros abeg take a lie down. Why won't Matic get into City's midfield? Who will bench him? Fernando and Fernandinho? Or are you claiming Henderson will bench Matic? You need to stop watching EPL on black and white TV. Matic will walk into the DM position of any team in England. FACT!

I don't care what Raphael did. Chambers is a better defender than Raphael. We are talking the Chelsea defence. The best defence in the land and you are mentioning Raphael.
not every team requires a brute in dm positions. United won many trophies without one after the days of Roy Keane, Barca has been doing it without one. some coaches prefer intelligence (Mouthinho doesn't fall in that bracket) over sheer blockades as their DMs.

and for all the sorrows about aspitypwriter, he's finding it difficult to hold down a shirt when the squad is fully fit! so how do you fall on a conclusion that he's a better player than Rafael
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:40am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar: imagine?
matic is world class in which way? matic isn't better than marouane fellaini. matic would not get into city, barca, bayern, madrid & juventus.

I wonder.

No be only world class, na world school. Mcteww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: did u really dismiss hummels on the grounds of being too slow when he was being compared to terry grin grin

Chai. I've had a good laugh this night.

I used to respect many of u here walahi.
But not anymore grin

A defender that is rarely in position and lacks pace to cover up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

grin grin Now U r trolling.. In what sense is Pedro better than Maria.. Mehn.. ManU fans, they can say anytin just to give themselves false hope..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

Better than your Di Maria too na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:43am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. The same brazilian team that is arguably the worst ever.
Useless players like oscar starting is one of the major reasons for that.

Fred is the first striker on the almighty brizilian teamsheet. He too must be world class.

Matic breaking into the top 4 epl sides (which is even debatable) doesn't make him world class.

No epl team is world class atm!!!

Let him break into bayern, juve, barcelona, madrid etc.

World class tag don suffer sha.
yes matic will break into madrid, juve, bayern is 50/50 for him, cos he is pep kind of player, only barcelona will b difficult for him because they re obsess with sergio bosquet(i.e, if they can play mascherano in DF and ship out yaya of all people that speak alot).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Dhellake: A defender that is rarely in position and lacks pace to cover up
there is no way terry Is better than hummels right now.

I need to sleep now.

Just pray dayo doesn't see this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2014

Is Strootman a DM?? Fellaini to Matic?? I want to believe that was a mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2014

Can u hear yourself out, Coogar.. Is Fellani a hull City player If Fellaini is really better than Matic, Y are u getting Strootman grin grin

and still till January he wont get into United..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:
not every team requires a brute in dm positions. United won many trophies without one after the days of Roy Keane, Barca has been doing it without one. some coaches prefer intelligence (Mouthinho doesn't fall in that bracket) over sheer blockades as their DMs.

and for all the sorrows about aspitypwriter, he's finding it difficult to hold down a shirt when the squad is fully fit! so how do you fall on a conclusion that he's a better player than Rafael
no wait o, which rafael you dey talk about, na the one wey dey shaktar donesky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:
best defence in the land & yet one league title in 8 seasons? grin cheesy

what exactly are you defending? ukraine borders? grin cheesy
I tire ooo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Can u hear yourself out, Coogar.. Is Fellani a hull City player If Fellaini is really better than Matic, Y are u getting Strootman grin grin

and still till January he wont get into United..

fellaini is injury prone.
why did barca get suarez? neymar & messi aren't good enough? why did madrid get rodriguez? ronaldo & bale are poor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: yes matic will break into madrid, juve, bayern is 50/50 for him, cos he is pep kind of player, only barcelona will b difficult for him because they re obsess with sergio bosquet(i.e, if they can play mascherano in DF and ship out yaya of all people that speak alot).
lol. So he will bench vidal grin or pogba?

Matic is pep's kinda player? grin
Bro its the other way round oo.
And that and injuries are exactly why javi martinez who is 100times better than matic is finding it hard to get gamess there.

Lol.
And they said I was trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:49am On Sep 06, 2014
coogar:

do you even know la liga>>> europa cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Dhellake: Is Strootman a DM?? Fellaini to Matic?? I want to believe that was a mistake

strootman is a winger then. cheesy

hensben: do you even know la liga>>> europa cup

it is not - only the premier league is better than europa cup. la liga & the other major leagues in europe don't make enough money from television deals to consider europa not good enough - with the exception of barca/madrid who sell their tv rights individually.

in other words, only the premier league + barca & madrid are better than europa cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

This is why we have to go back serving Sango - the god of thunder!

You didn't even present any concrete reason why De Gea is better than Courtois - you're a failure.

Now Read:

Forget being the 'young' goalkeeper in the world. Atletico Madrid's brilliant belgian is simply the the best goalkeeper in the world right now. And of course he doesn't belong to Atletico, he belongs to Chelsea. No one conceded few goals in La liga and no keeper has combined agility, stature, calm, positioning and command of his area, so well, for a long time

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632547/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Gareth-Bale-Diego-Costa-no-Lionel-Messi-La-Liga-team-season.html

I need a football neophyte like you to counter the opinion of Pete right now. cheesy
AirborneLacer: Now you all really need to understand that this is the major reason why United's thread is always on fleet mode.
It's just bunch of soccer neophytes presenting inane views.
Just in one night, Coogar asserted that Blind, Koscielny, Jagielka et al are better than JT.
It could have gotten worse if Elampawa came along. That one would tell you that Cleverly shits on Fabregas.
Iranu here and there.
AirborneLacer:

This is why we have to go back serving Sango - the god of thunder!

You didn't even present any concrete reason why De Gea is better than Courtois - you're a failure.

Now Read:

Forget being the 'young' goalkeeper in the world. Atletico Madrid's brilliant belgian is simply the the best goalkeeper in the world right now. And of course he doesn't belong to Atletico, he belongs to Chelsea. No one conceded few goals in La liga and no keeper has combined agility, stature, calm, positioning and command of his area, so well, for a long time

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632547/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Gareth-Bale-Diego-Costa-no-Lionel-Messi-La-Liga-team-season.html

I need a football neophyte like you to counter the opinion of Pete right now. cheesy
u seem to be more interested in throwing insults anyhow and starting a brawl rather than arguing like a normal human being.

It's all good. Carry on smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:52am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:

What's your evaluation of team requirements got to do with the discussion? If anything, you are elaborating on my point by telling us why Matic may not make it into some teams has got nothing to do with his ability, otherwise he would. I don't doubt that you may win a competition without Matic. I myself have argued on this side before. In this discussion though, it a useless point.

I tell you again. Chelsea conceded 20 goals pre Matic. Only 7 after. Folks like you don't see this. You only see the dude who's skipping past everyone to get a goal. Astute managers like JM know that no that you don't build defensively strong teams without players like Matic. This is what makes Matic able to walk into any team. Plus he even has the height, size, strength and mad technique and calmness on the ball that looks nothing like attributes of a football brute.

You tell me why he won't make it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Courtois > Tea
Brana > Rafael
Terry > Jones
Cahill > Rojo
Luis > Shaw
Matic > Blind
Fabregas > Mata
Oscar < Di Maria
Hazard > Rooney
Schürrle < RVP
Costa = Falcao

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2014
SailorXY:

United won many league tittles with it because somebody like a SIR alex was at the realms of affair.. You won the league tittle at 2013, yet you couldn't replicate the form in 2014 with the same squad.. Speaks alot and about Barca not having a DM that is so strong, U r wrong.. Mascherano, Song, Busquet and Yaya(Ex) are proven DMs, that dont use the position of DM to joke..

And which squad is not fully fit Cueta is better than that Rafeal! Rafeal wont even rack up to 15 appearances in the league this season.. Just wait and see..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:54am On Sep 06, 2014
nateevs:
What's your evaluation of team requirements got to do with the discussion? If anything, you are elaborating on my point by telling us why Matic may not make it into some teams has got nothing to do with his ability, otherwise he would. I don't doubt that you may win a competition without Matic. I myself have argued on this side before. In this discussion though, it a useless point.
I tell you again. Chelsea conceded 20 goals pre Matic. Only 7 after. Folks like you don't see this. You only see the dude who's skipping past everyone to get a goal. Astute managers like JM know that no that you don't build defensively strong teams without players like Matic. This is what makes Matic able to walk into any team. Plus he even has the height, size, strength and mad technique and calmness on the ball that looks nothing like attributes of a football brute.
You tell me why he won't make it.

so what did you win last season with matic? as at the time he joined chelsea, the league, the champions league & the fa cup were within your grasp. grin cheesy

with matic, you won nothing!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2014
PietroRico: lol. So he will bench vidal grin or pogba?

Matic is pep's kinda player? grin
Bro its the other way round oo.
And that and injuries are exactly why javi martinez who is 100times better than matic is finding it hard to get gamess there.

Lol.
And they said I was trolling.
so you dont even know juve formation, if juve can get matic they ask pirlo to retire cos thats were he plays for juve currently...hope you know chelsea bid for pogba, for example, chelsea buy pogba you think they will bench matic? nah..pogba is a box to box midfielder just like yaya, so;

pogba-matic-fabregas(4-3-3 formation). and yes pep will use matic just like he use mascherano and martinez, thats the reason i said 50/50 for him(matic) at bayern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (19809) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, ixyi(m), Phant0mStranger, AirBay, afrodoc2, ItGeek(m), MrJaay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.