Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10885944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (19663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Vanquay:

Do you have proof of him representing German in the last 5 years on an international level...No one cares about Matthaus and as far as Germans are concerned Turkey is hated more Than Russia, once again apples to oranges...Ozil has like 20million Twitter followers I don't even know if Matthaus has a twitter...if you are a top dog...Wolves will come for you...its that simple.

Ozil cam only dream having Mathaus's status in german or world football...even if he has 2 careers.

Matthaus is on the level of them Zidane, De Lima, Maradona etc.

And he's cavorting around with Putin to very little noise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is Khedira not a Muslim??

Is he not from Tunisia??

Is he hated across the globe??

Ahbeg Ozil should fùck out so young German players can be given the opportunity 2 represent their country

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

Is he not from Tunisia??

Ahbeg Ozil should fùck out so young German players can be given the opportunity 2 represent their country

If we say them baptise you with toto water now, you go dey vex... angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Ozil cam only dream having Mathaus's status in german or world football...even if he has 2 careers.

Actually the German people and their football world have pretty much given up on Mathaus. He is not as respected as you would think.
In fact considering his achievements and influence on the German national team, he is barely reckoned with back home.
He is an oxymoron, a football legend who is also a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Maradona that unjustly got Argentine national team job and then used them to play Russian roulette with his friend Martin Palermo at the world cup AND is still worshipped back home.
Mathaus that has been begging UNSUCCESSFULLY to get a job coaching a German CLUB side for the last decade.

They are not on the same level.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

Maradona that unjustly got Argentine national team job and then used them to play Russian roulette with his friend Martin Palermo at the world cup AND is still worshipped back home.
Mathaus that has been begging UNSUCCESSFULLY to get a job coaching a German CLUB side for the last decade.

They are not on the same level.

Because he is too much of a Bayern supporter according to him.

In any case, I was talking in terms of football achivements
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

tooh…. cheesy

so na true say na tootoo water dem use baptize you neezar? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Bayern is dashing people jobs even Klose that just retired has gotten a job with Bayern, Gerd Muller that went to alcohol rehab was given a job, No one gives Matthaus anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bayern is dashing people jobs even Klose that just retired has gotten a job with Bayern, Gerd Muller that went to alcohol rehab was given a job, No one gives Matthaus anything

That's your business.

He is still a German Legend and nobody is telling him to get out of the country like Ozil.

Roland 17 even suggested that they revoke Germany-born Ozil's passport...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Bayern sef no want am, not on their bench and not in their boardroom.

Absolute football great, but like has been alluded to earlier he is yesterday's man. Ozil was either politically and socially tone deaf or just plain naive.

And at the root of all this is not race or religion, but the power dynamic between Putin and the West compared to that between Erdogan and the West.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

Is he not from Tunisia??

you don't even understand the whole story yet you concluded easily..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

I didnt even see this. It is well known that Mathaus has been abandoned by the German football establishment and whatever he does is backpage news.
Also he does not presently represent Germany in competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
sod09:
you don't even understand the whole story yet you concluded easily..smh
bros I have been following the story right from their world cup exit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

Bayern sef no want am, not on their bench and not in their boardroom.

Absolute football great, but like has been alluded to earlier he is yesterday's man. Ozil was either politically and socially tone deaf or just plain naive.

And at the root of all this is not race or religion, but the power dynamic between Putin and the West compared to that between Erdogan and the West.

I dont understand how Ozil was tone deaf.

Ozil is a turk.

Erdogan was in London to visit the queen and theresa may.

Both of them took pictures with him.

No outrage.

Ozil took pictures with a fellow Turk - wahala

President of German FA didnt even want to take him to WC.

Uli Hoenness came out after the WC and said this:

For me Mesut Özil has been a poor excuse for a footballer for years,” he said. “He should ask himself when he last won a tackle

Ozil? Winning Tackle?

Ozil?!

To me, it speaks volumes about the institutional racism in Germany.

Meanwhile Mattahus a German legen is cavorting with Putin - No noise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
So we even played a game today. I was expecting post match analysis from those that watch the game but all I could see is Politics & religion undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
diggz:

tooh…. cheesy
so na true say na tootoo water dem use baptize you neezar? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have never been baptised before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

Not even with a drop of Olive toto oil?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

so you are not even a xtian?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
diggz:

I am Bro
The day I wanted 2 be baptised.....The bus left me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
diggz:

I am Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thecassanova:
So we even played a game today. I was expecting post match analysis from those that watch the game but all I could see is Politics & religion undecided
I think FBS is the only person who was bothered enough to see the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
diggz:

He worships the old gods.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Not even with a drop of Olive toto oil?
lol....nah boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

Is he not from Tunisia??

Baba, your last paragraph is so unfair. Ozil has been a very important player for Germany for the better part of 10 years. He deserves better than this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

I am Bro

no wonder you carry toto water take do baptism from ashewo house....mschewww...weyrey doctor angry

blaady scummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
diggz:

no wonder you carry toto water take do baptism from ashewo house....mschewww...weyrey doctor angry

blaady scummy cheesy
lol....How the hustle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Checkout these directions from Lara: http://lara.ng/?getdirections=439134

Found it on twitter

omo.....wey my e-hailing partners them

Elrony this is another avenue 2 know routes in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That's the thing hes an has been
No one cares about him or you think Argentines care about Maradona? They only bring him up to boast about their record most times they are relieved once hes out of sight...Ozil is the man in the spotlight that's why everyone is dragging him. Even his fellow goat Emre can or whatever his name isn't being witchhunted this bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

The true gods cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

lol....

you mean d devil, right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
neezar:

lol....How the hustle

Thank God..

How d nurses?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (19663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ThierryJay, cephasdultimate, fredoooooo, PendragonVII, kingBolton, Sportsweb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.