Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828969 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
eph12:

Let Hazard go na big team

Abeg did he submit his request or did he refuse to play, or did he negotiate personal terms with Madrid? At least everybody know De Gea mata, last 2 season De Gea deal done but ur club refuse to submit the necessary documents to fifa b4 window close

The day Hazaed behave like De Gea that day he his going

Mind You we said 200 million we put a price tag on him, or is left to Madrid to come and carry

Get sense, everything is not argument

Take am

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
diggz:

who dash monkey suit? na cellophine i dey use make shirt wear bros.... suit still far for now oga mi cheesy

Lol. Like Mourinho, i have nothing to say. Carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol. Like Mourinho, i have nothing to say. Carry your wahala dey go.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Afolabi6046:
naso dem go tamper with fax machine that year. No De Gea, no ManyooFC

Nor mind them, that's why dem dey fear fear, De Gea bigger than Rejected Fc, the know say no keeper go gree sign again

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
sinizia:

grin grin

See wetin Ekpa Aribasala don cause Shekpiscos worldwide. They don turn overnight akantants like Yorukpa Diggz.

Some said he only cost 35m

Others calculated and said it's a player-player exchange like trade by barter.

Some started calculating his wages in 7 years.

Some also said he came free of charge from some crack inspired calculations.

Now, we're hearing Shellshit made gain in buying Aribasala for 71m.

This Shekpites don turn here to Fuji House of Commotion.

They remind me of this picture of Akantant Ekpa Diggz below. grin grin

All this na to justify spending 71milla on an unknown entity. Kepa Aribakpalasa abi na Kepa Ayamatanga. grin

Na here we dey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
pharod:

All this na to justify spending 71milla on an unknown entity. Kepa Aribakpalasa abi na Kepa Ayamatanga. grin

Na here we dey grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartacus11:

Abeg did he submit his request or did he refuse to play, or did he negotiate personal terms with Madrid? At least everybody know De Gea mata, last 2 season De Gea deal done but ur club refuse to submit the necessary documents to fifa b4 window close

The day Hazaed behave like De Gea that day he his going

Mind You we said 200 million we put a price tag on him, or is left to Madrid to come and carry

Get sense, everything is not argument

Take am
Hazard has been begging since na. Allow the guy to go and play for his dream club.

Do big club and reduce his transfer value so that he can go. You guys can replace him easily abi what is he even playing sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Vanquay:

Yeah Yeah Yeah...The whole point of a big club is to hold on to their best players, we did and your artificially boosted tinpot of a club failed...Its not a matter of big enough, you had no choice, it was either sell or be made fools of when he leaves for free next year...De gea hardly came out like courtois....De gea has kissed our badge, your courtois won't even kiss your badge, that's the ultimate form of "Snakehood".

My guy hold your L and stop acting like It no pain you

Rejected FC na small club, but 2 people stand out Ferguson and De Gea when one retire the crash was huge, only god know how many coach under don change since then

If De Gea join commot isn't that disaster, more over u people can't even attract players to ur rejected club again

Pogba self is on his way out, misery. i feel ur pain bro

Una too dey fear, players and coach bigger than ur Rejected United

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
eph12:

Hazard has been begging since na. Allow the guy to go and play for his dream club.

Do big club and reduce his transfer value so that he can go. You guys can replace him easily abi what is he even playing sef?
After we make him a legend. Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
pharod:

Na here we dey grin

scummite cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by google1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
[Kristof Terreur] Michy Batshuayi on his way to Valencia. Loan without option... #cfc �
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Courtious is really an idiot. Henceforth, Madrid will be performing badly.

Barça for every domestic trophy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by google1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Morata and Giroud the only strikers till January? oooh tammy too tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartacus11:

After we make him a legend. Badt guy
But you na bigger team na. You can allow anybody go and you will not cry abi? Tell PSG to coman carry kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
eph12:

But you na bigger team na. You can allow anybody go and you will not cry abi? Tell PSG to coman carry kante

F12 take ur time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Biggerbros234: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
una de hear de argue meanwhile real madrid de sign chelsea and barca snakes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Vanquay:

Na you mention name oh...Although the person I'm referring to has enough shame to have gone into hiding which is good...he should fear me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartacus11:

Rejected FC na small club, but 2 people stand out Ferguson and De Gea when one retire the crash was huge, only god know how many coach under don change since then

If De Gea join commot isn't that disaster, more over u people can't even attract players to ur rejected club again

Pogba self is on his way out, misery. i feel ur pain bro

Una too dey fear, players and coach bigger than ur Rejected United

Can you factually point that we made official bids for the players that rejected us or can you bring a video of Pogba saying he wants out...Mumu...Guy if you dont have brain I will install a goat brain for you at an affordable fee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
diggz:

dullness na follow come….kindly ignore the weyrey grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Vanquay:

Can you factually point that we made official bids for the players that rejected us or can you bring a video of Pogba saying he wants out...Mumu...Guy if you dont have brain I will install a goat brain for you at an affordable fee.

Lunatic stay of hard Drugs. So manure did not bid for anybody, so is only wen scummies sign a player thats wen dey bid for player and wen dey don't get a player it means dey did not bid for dem. coke is indeed high

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartacus11:

Lunatic stay of hard Drugs. So manure did not bid for anybody coke is indeed high

Who did they officially bid for and what was the reason for the rejection...I'm not surprised you cant bring out facts after all you are an ogogoro drinking, Nairabet Gambling, No good Shekpite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chelsea just loaned Batshuayi To Valencia...Sarri ball will be interesting with Morata has your only striker cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Vanquay:

Who did they officially bid for and what was the reason for the rejection...I'm not surprised you cant bring out facts after all you are an ogogoro drinking, Nairabet Gambling, No good Shekpite.

According to ur logic

So manure did not bid for anybody, so it is only wen scummies sign a player that is wen dey bid for player and wen dey don't get a player it means dey did not bid for dem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Vanquay:
Chelsea just loaned Batshuayi To Valencia...Sarri ball will be interesting with Morata has your only striker cheesy

I foresee Goaless season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartacus11:

Nor mind them, that's why dem dey fear fear, De Gea bigger than Rejected Fc, the know say no keeper go gree sign again
club wey be say na keeper dey win best player award, na club be that? grin
let De Gea start saying he misses his family lasan, even Woodward go dey cry grin
De Gea FC

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
dis shekpite spartacus na confirm otondo, i no the even understand wetin him the write.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chelsea has placed enormous faith in Morata, he just has to score against Huddersfield now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartacus11:

According to ur logic

So manure did not bid for anybody, so it is only wen scummies sign a player that is wen dey bid for player and wen dey don't get a player it means dey did not bid for dem.

Mate that is not my logic, that is your interpretation of my Logic, show us the official bids that were rejected by players or go take a swim in the Atlantic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
I just watched behind the scenes of the unveiling of Kepa. The guy is quite short(for a premier league goalie) he was just a little taller and bigger than Azpilicueta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
pamcode:
I just watched behind the scenes of the unveiling of Kepa. The guy is quite short(for a premier league goalie) he was just a little taller and bigger than Azpilicueta.
Just checked he is 1.89(6ft2). That my exact height, perhaps he is not so short after all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
pamcode:
Just checked he is 1.89(6ft2). That my exact height, perhaps he is not so short after all
I'm 9ft
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
pamcode:
He's 6 ft 2, which is my height. And I can tell you I am NOT short.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, popizaino(m), BlueMann and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.