Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828872 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

I didn't want to result to insulting him, na why I humbly rest, Conte plays to players' strength in one line, Conte plays him in a position where he doesn't score in another line. Abeg I no get the strength like the players wey conte dey play cheesy
If you don’t know something you ask. Conte use players according to their ability unlike Mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

you are on point.

I think you understand Hazard's game. dude prefers being a playmaker than a shooter(scorer).

I think it's high time we sell Hazard

Very inconsistent.....I don't mind a swap deal between him and Cuadrado to be honest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Guys chill it was ordinary Moreno. Hazard better Show up on Sunday cause that Robertson na beast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Kimbeast:
Since the World Cup hazard>Messi and Ronaldo.
I said it and i stand by it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2018
fredoooooo:

All we are saying, give Jose new contract grin cheesy grin

Sure he will get it!..

No be contract again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2018
spartacus11:

Why is pogba different from the pogba of France National team?
one word, Kante wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2018
macjireh:

becoming a shooter and scoring goals will put him squarely with messi and cr7

fact.... bro.

just tha fvcking fact.

I hail ya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Victornezzar:

I think it's high time we sell Hazard

Very inconsistent.....I don't mind a swap deal between him and Cuadrado to be honest

u must be a Liverpool fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Kimbeast:

I hail you brah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2018
BlueAngel444:

one word, Kante wink
The Kante who dropped a disasterclass in d World Cup final . Biggest final in his career and he was subbed off ok. when Kante was pulled off 5 minutes in to the second half in the World
Cup final pogba played his best 40 minutes of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2018
spartacus11:

Bros no break ur boy head na, i just think we need to be looking beyond Hazard now, d guy just dey turn up whenever he just feel like. Remember what he said Kante told him last nite abi

(I don't want to play penalty so u better score)

Hazard can single handedly carry us if he truly wants too, but the drive is not just there

Hazard can't singlehandedly carry this team in the same league as them Pool and City.

You need a squad of mad players if you gonna shine. We no get striker, we no get Right winger. If Hazard injure, we no get left wing.

Ekpa dey leak, and Luiz dey craze. Alonso attackingly na baba, but him wing dey leak.

If we sell Hazard now, I can bet my left ball that we don't make top 6.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by enijoshez: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2018
The way some "supposed" Chelsea fans reason self.
No wonder we have a president like buhari ruling us in this country because we only appreciate when everything is rossy.

Seeing write ups like " Hazard is inconsistent, we should sell him" , " He is not serious". Haba!

This guy has played his best for us as a club, played under very rigid coaches and tactics that is not convenient for his style of play, played with a lot of average players that does not compliment his effort much and yet is the most fouled player on the pitch, week in, week out. Yet some people don't appreciate him. Hazard is human after all; but the most reliable Chelsea player we have got for a long while now. Appreciate him abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Kimbeast:
Hazard is never in the bracket of Messi /Ronaldo. Just allow Hazard to enjoy his Form in Peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Larride!

Boss boss

How far nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Chelsea need to renew Hazard's contract, sell some baggages like Drinkwater that is on 120k per week, even Fabregas needs to go he isn't a first team player and he earns 150k per week.

The board is making plans to secure Kovacic next summer.

Our strikers need to stop struggling and start scoring, (Batshuayi inclusive).

Christensen needs to improve. Caballero is one heck of a number2. We need to seriously improve and thank our stars for our wins. Notice that our 2018 January signings are quite ok (Emerson, Giroud and Barkley 50m well spent)

so far our best XI to face Liverpool is

Kepa: Cesar, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso: Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic: Willian, Giroud, Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

Hazard is never in the bracket of Messi /Ronaldo. Just allow Hazard to enjoy
his Form in Peace

Salah's first season at Liverpool got him to the Nomination for the just concluded Award. why? cos he focused on scoring and he did make result out of it by winning the golden Boot in d EPL.

the only reason why you said hazard isn't in bracket of Messi and Ronaldo is 'cos he's not a goal scorer like the Duo. cos u can't tell me that Ronaldo or Messi dribbles and holds ball more than hazard does.

Ronaldo is just a scoring weapon, not a playmaker.

bow down for Hazard.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

The Kante who dropped a disasterclass in d World Cup final . Biggest final in his career and he was subbed off ok. when Kante was pulled off 5 minutes in to the second half in the World

Mr man learn to read news and stop filling your head with nonsense opinions.

A dying Kante is still unbenchable to a living drablord pogba. Kante just started playing upfront in midfield and is doing better than a pogba that has played there for seasons.

5minutes of fame doesn't make you world class. Pogba was dragged into the final and won no recognition for the 4minutes his leg made sensible contributions with the ball.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
enijoshez:
No wonder we have a president like buhari ruling us in this country because we only appreciate when everything is rossy.

Seeing write ups like " Hazard is inconsistent, we should sell him" , " He is not serious". Haba!

This guy has played his best for us as a club, played under very rigid coaches and tactics that is not convenient for his style of play, played with a lot of average players that does not compliment his effort much and yet is the most fouled player on the pitch, week in, week out. Yet some people don't appreciate him. Hazard is human after all; but the most reliable Chelsea player we have got for a long while now. Appreciate him abeg!

apart from me being a Chelsea fan, Hazard is a one hell of a professional baller. even if he was at another club playing, I would never woo him.

the guy is a fine and fantastic player.

some people don't even understand football cos never been on a football field before. that's why they'll come online and say someone is inconsistent.

is it in every match Messi and Ronaldo perform?

hazard issa great footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

Salah's first season at Liverpool got him to the Nomination for the just concluded Award. why? cos he focused on scoring and he did make result out of it by winning the golden Boot in d EPL.

the only reason why you said hazard isn't in bracket of Messi and Ronaldo is 'cos he's not a goal scorer like the Duo. cos u can't tell me that Ronaldo or Messi dribbles and holds ball more than hazard does.

Ronaldo is just a scoring weapon, not a playmaker.

bow down for Hazard.
which one does Hazard excel in,scoring goals or being a playmaker? Messi and Ronaldo have not had a legendary decade long battle dominating
Balon d'Or, scoring more goals than games, winning more trophies than
seasons, for you to watch Hazard complete takeons and say nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
BlueAngel444:

Mr man learn to read news and stop filling your head with nonsense opinions.

A dying Kante is still unbenchable to a living drablord pogba. Kante just started playing upfront in midfield and is doing better than a pogba that has played there for seasons.

5minutes of fame doesn't make you world class. Pogba was dragged into the final and won no recognition for the 4minutes his leg made sensible contributions with the ball.
This is an eye sore mtcheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

this is why wee need to get rid of raumdeuter for corrupting fibble minds like this one..

So world cup is all about final?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:
If you don’t know something you ask. Conte use players according to their ability unlike Mou.

Did conte use hazard according to his ability?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

which one does Hazard excel in,scoring goals or being a playmaker? Messi and Ronaldo have not had a legendary decade long battle dominating

bro, I know u no go gree.

but u still must bow down for hazard anywhere you dey.

stay blessed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wonders shall never end !how person way be chelsea fan go talk say make we sell hazard?

Still in shock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
spartacus11:

Pogba didn't lie na, i got much respect for dat dude,

Exactly, Pogba didn't lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

Good teammates can make all the difference between being a Harry Kane and an Ororo, a Hazard and a Neymar.

You honestly think Hazard at Madrid or Barca won't have climbed podium? cheesy

Ediots like Morata have 4 league titles and 2 UCLs just by tagging among

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
if em born Madrid well, make dem still carry there smelly Money come for Hazard. na sango (god of fire) go burn all Una Bank savings grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
popizaino:
Wonders shall never end !how person way be chelsea fan go talk say make we sell hazard?

Still in shock.

the dude is an anti Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

apart from me being a Chelsea fan, Hazard is a one hell of a professional baller. even if he was at another club playing, I would never woo him.

the guy is a fine and fantastic player.

some people don't even understand football cos never been on a football field before. that's why they'll come online and say someone is inconsistent.

is it in every match Messi and Ronaldo perform?

hazard issa great footballer.
you dey mind them? OK, Messi performance last night was not great he hardly completed his long passes and barca was beaten by a team 19th on the table before the match and because we should now start condemning him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
eitsei:
you dey mind them? OK, Messi performance last night was not great he hardly completed his long passes and barca was beaten a team 19th on the table before the match and because we should now start condemning him?

they will never reason this way... hypocritical lots.

I hail u, brah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

u must be a Liverpool fan.
I am a Chelsea fan Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
enijoshez:

Thank you my brother. It’s absurd how some persons think here. Hazard is professional and down to earth person, he is supposed to leave Chelsea three seasons ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), timbros(m), monerozi5590, Datakey, Vischy, Carot and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.