Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783617 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:
Yes he play to player’s strength but does that make his tactics possession based or Mou kind of coward approach? Hazard played for Mou too when Salah was with CFC. Guess who Mou shipped out because he couldn’t cope with his tactics? Salah, and who remained with him? Hazard. Btw, how is Sanchez under Mou n how was he under wenger.

Hazard under conte was not as a result of defensive tactics but formation. Conte uses two DMF(Kante and matic, or Kante and fab) so realistically there was no number 10, Hazard was doing the work of number 10(a ball carrier to opponent half) LWF unlike Salah at Liverpool who is always with opponent defender when his team is with the ball.

Go listen to what Sarri said, that he want Hazard to stay 15m or so in opponent half, that he can score 40 goals. Why? Because we have Kovacic or Barkley as number 10 now, in 4-3-3 formation and possession based football.

Most of you don’t know how professional football works, you just see it as monkey post kind of football where there is no rules hence your inappropriate judgment and comparison.

Knower of how professional football works, Well done. If you knew the meaning of playing to a player's strength you would have thought twice before dropping this epistle that seems to me like it's written in Swahili.

Bye for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2018
krattoss:
Who else thinks vic Moses should be given more playing time?
Literally no one else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Knower of how professional football works, Well done. If you knew the meaning of playing to a player's strength you would have thought twice before dropping this epistle that seems to me like it's written in Swahili.

Bye for now
You and hensben don come again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2018
krattoss:

Yeah!!! He was better than Willian yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Bye for now
If you know the meaning you won’t be arguing it with me.

Bye too

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Bye for now

You no know ball! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Andy Townsend last night:

Hazard glides past people, it is effortless the way he can slide past people and he did it to great effect for the goal.
He was rested for kick-off but made the difference, it is a goal out of nothing - when it appeared there were little options. He drove in so well and hit it with so much power and accuracy.
That is why Hazard is valued around the £200m bracket and what you expect from him. I would rather have Hazard than [PSG forward] Neymar at the minute.
I am not disputing Neymar's talents but in the Premier League you need to have strength, a desire to want to withstand tough challenges and the mental strength to turn up week in week out. I am sure Neymar could do it but we do not know.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Kante showed yesterday that we still need him.
Morata showed yesterday that we desperately need a striker.

I can't wait for Pedro to be available again, that Willy boy na shite. Moses tried sha.

I think we should try and win again this Saturday to put heat on Liverpool. I'm sure we're gonna dominate again with "pass merchant" available.

and then i can't wait for Manyoo to get beaten again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Larride!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
A40:
Him try. E remain make he start to dey perform for Champions League like other highly rated players

Don't you feel bad that Mo Salah came to England and in one season got to Balon D'or top 3 and won EPL Golden Boot ahead of strikers like Aguero and Harry Kane without taking penalties

Mo Salah is all about scoring, while hazard wants to be a playmaker all his life.

that doesn't mean Salah is can equal Eden. Salah can never.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Thecassanova:
Azpilicueta not good enough as RB.

The way they ghost through him these days is alarming. I hope its just fatigue, & we not seeing Ivanoviç of 15/16.

Sentiments asides we need to be looking for a fast RB in a year time. Last night was the worst game I've seen Azpilicueta play. It was Felipe Anderson pocketing him weekend & now Mane ?

it is truly fatigue. he needs some break off the field.

dude has always been on the first team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
iamJ:
he doesn't shoot often that is his problem, hopefully sarri and Zola will teach him a few things

you are on point.

I think you understand Hazard's game. dude prefers being a playmaker than a shooter(scorer).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
krattoss:

High cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

You and hensben don come again.

Lol, we been dey anywhere before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lol, we been dey anywhere before?
Hensben be like dartboard for this sports section. All and sundry take potshots at him daily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Ibime:

You no know ball! cheesy

You quote the wrong person cheesy Una high priest say Conte dey play to players strength, for another breath he say dem dey play come dey play am for position wey he no dey score goals, say but now sarri dey play am further up the pitch na why he dey score. Who kan dey play to players strength between the two?

You and high priest no know ball

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Hensben be like dartboard for this sports section. All and sundry take potshots at him daily.

I didn't want to result to insulting him, na why I humbly rest, Conte plays to players' strength in one line, Conte plays him in a position where he doesn't score in another line. Abeg I no get the strength like the players wey conte dey play cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2018
elrony:
Sturridge is still a Chelsea fan cheesy grin grin

Evil club sending moles everywhere, look at Josè ffs angry

All we are saying, give Jose new contract grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22BXhMu4tI

cc A40, roland17, airmark all the afrodocs cheesy

I swear i don't like what these people are doing

Creed's son fighting Ivan Drago's son?

Whyyyyy??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

How many seasons in the past has Hidden Hazard dropped 6 goals by September? Even the blind will know he has upgraded his game

He has moved from the Ribery style Shakushaku
Seasons before the years of playing for defensive minded managers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

you are on point.

I think you understand Hazard's game. dude prefers being a playmaker than a shooter(scorer).

becoming a shooter and scoring goals will put him squarely with messi and cr7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Let's not forget the best formation in the world

FIFA FIFPro World XI (4-2-3-1): David De Gea, Dani Alves, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Luka Modric, N’Golo Kante, Eden Hazard, Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe, Cristiano Ronaldo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Did you not say conte always play to players' strength? So what stupid fact are they always forgetting

Why is pogba different from the pogba of France National team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22BXhMu4tI

cc A40, roland17, airmark all the afrodocs cheesy

I swear i don't like what these people are doing

Creed's son fighting Ivan Drago's son?

Whyyyyy??

Lol all for the money.

The best part of the trailer was the prime DMX soundtrack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2018
bolu96:
Watching that hazard goal an d I'm like shocked expecting something similar on Saturday. Hope to see more of that.

30% chance, I've lost faith in him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2018
spartacus11:

Why is pogba different from the pogba of France National team?

Did Conte play hazard to his strength?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Did Conte play hazard to his strength?

Hazard to me is really not serious, i think the hyping is getting to much.

That been said maybe he will do much better outside of Chelsea, look at Salah

We need a Lampard, we need a Drogba type of players

Hazard can leave, he his not just consistent.

Why is Mou Giving Pogba tough time, wat is their beff about

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2018
afrodoc:

Lol all for the money.

The best part of the trailer was the prime DMX soundtrack.

I swear to God...that voice gave me chills
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2018
spartacus11:

Hazard can leave? cheesy

i dey laugh, but we suppose break bottle on top your head for this yarns

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
spartacus11:

Because Pogba is the only one that has come out to speak against the manager's style of play, and we all know how huge Mourinho's ego is. Pogba publicly criticized his tactics and I wish more players can come out to do the same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Hazard can leave? cheesy

i dey laugh, but we suppose break bottle on top your head for this yarns

Bros no break ur boy head na, i just think we need to be looking beyond Hazard now, d guy just dey turn up whenever he just feel like. Remember what he said Kante told him last nite abi

(I don't want to play penalty so u better score)

Hazard can single handedly carry us if he truly wants too, but the drive is not just there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Because Pogba is the only one that has come out to speak against the manager's style of play, and we all know how huge Mourinho's ego is. Pogba publicly criticized his tactics and I wish more players can come out to do the same.

Pogba didn't lie na, i got much respect for dat dude,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, bestmutiu2019(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.