Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10885843 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (19663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Pedro should please start ahead of Willian, he's much more direct.

Morata took his two goals extremely well. Someone said he does better when he doesn't have time to think grin
this is true.. he had all the time in the world to get a hatrick but he squandered it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2018
ASUU>>>>>>>>>> jambody+piano man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Hazard and his instant impact. Chelsea should put him on 400 a week abeg.
sterling of yesterday is already collecting 300
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Greatihex:
sterling of yesterday is already collecting 300
yeah. It's because he is refusing to sign new contract though.

I'm sure he will collect close to 500 if he decides to sign contract today.

thanks too manyoo and mancity for that too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Financial doping at this rate yall will put Arsenal in trouble again
EvilMetahuman:
yeah. It's because he is refusing to sign to sign new contract though.

I'm sure he will collect close to 500 if he decides to sign contract today.

thanks too manyoo and mancity for that too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2018
timbros:
Lukaku missing in match day squad. Morata scoring a brace. Diggz missing from my mention (2nd week in a row)...... What more can I ask for?

This is how Morata will continue chasing you away from my mentions till season end tongue cheesy

Morata>>>>>>>>Lukaku tongue tongue tongue

LiLbros ...you don dey jump again abi? Make season end first ...Make I catch you with metrics for here you go know...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

No sleep for the wicked diggz

Heard your boy refused to score an empty net...n.a. true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2018
It seems mancity isn't dropping points anytime soon.

How pep turned every player there to World lass is quite a rocket science.
Look at Laporte, B. Silva, gundogan, and even stones all forming world-class embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2018
donjazet:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46092678

nice read on morata

He is still a useless striker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Financial doping at this rate yall will put Arsenal in trouble again
blame those scummy and their noisy neighbor for always putting everyone in trouble.

Only World class players like ronaldo used to cost 70-100 max until they bought average midfielder for 100million, now the whole market has gone nut.

Again only exceptional players with great achievements can demand 400-500 a week, now that average joe like sanchez is pocketting that for playing piano. Now every team has to cough insane wages to keep their best players.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Sarri is too truthful in his press conferences. However he needs to stop demarketing our unwanted players. He is knocking millions off their resale value.

"Moses can't play wings, only wingback"' - no club is looking for wingback.

"Drinkwater can't play in 3 man midfield" - no club is looking for 4-4-2 midfielder.

"Morata is mentally fragile" - which club will sign spearhead with low self-esteem.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2018
FBS:
Where is Skimple? I see your work on Morata. lol. cheesy

He is scoring, long may it continue. cool
Boss Boss!

What to do na? cheesy

If I don't pay for Morata, who will na? wink

Our prayer squad needs your support tho, nothing is too small to buy extra white garments and anointing oil. The ones we get don dey dirty sad...too much rolling on the ground grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Unlimited22:
Chai
this guy forming gangster shiit until he meets his equals whose head spits fire.
Always washing his shiits in public. Gattuso still dey start, he never jam egoistic players, then he will know he lacks man management skills.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Bakayoko don enter am oh Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Players are judged by what they do on the field.

Who missed the second assist Hazard gave to him? Somebody said he would have scored it 35 outta 35. Mumu dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
blame those scummy and their noisy neighbor for always putting everyone in trouble.

Only World class players like ronaldo used to cost 70-100 max until they bought average midfielder for 100million, now the whole market has gone nut.

Again only exceptional players with great achievements can demand 400-500 a week, now that average joe like sanchez is pocketting that for playing piano. Now every team has to cough insane wages to keep their best players.
How much did they buy average Bale?? Suarez??

Let's pretend like Chelsea and City didn't start all this madness by buying their way to numerous league titles at a time when other teams were couldn't keep up with all that financial strength. Money made ur club relevant but other clubs spending money is a problem for u.

Pogba and Sanchez are average but ur useless club wanted to sign them at some point and would ve eventually coughed up close to the same amount United used in signing them.

Pogba and Sanchez are average but na some people close eye go buy Morata and Bakayoko!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean its a defenders job to score?

Walahi I no fit surprise me exactly the response I was expecting from you and you never disappoinTed me.

Pls midfielder's job to score goals too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lana1:

Let's pretend like Chelsea and City didn't start all this madness by buying their way to numerous league titles at a time when other teams were couldn't keep up with all that financial strength. But the moment other clubs start spending it becomes a problem for u.

Pogba and Sanchez are average but ur useless club wanted to sign them at some point and would ve eventually coughed up close to the same amount United used in signing them.

Pogba and Sanchez are average but na some people close eye go buy Morata and Bakayoko!!
Like afolabi queried, what is It with manyoo fans and history?
tongue

Manyoo didnt spend at all in their history? they didn't break british transfer record before abramovic came to chelsea abi?
Chelsea started It all.

Well atleast you didnt deny that recent transfer madness started with manyoo. that's a start cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Like afolabi queried, what is It with manyoo fans and history?
tongue

Manyoo didnt spend at all in their history? they didn't break british transfer record before abramovic came to chelsea abi?
Chelsea started It all.

Well atleast you didnt deny that recent transfer madness started with manyoo. that's a start cheesy
Did i even mention trophies? U people will cry history about every small thing when u no longer ve nothing to say. So complaining about Pogba transfer from three years ago no be history?? Just shut up.

SAF bought Ferdinand at a time when Madrid had already spoilt the market and that was his highest profile signing throughout his time at United. What's buying a CB in 2002 to buying an almost new 11 in 2004??

SAF only always had the chance to sign one or two players while constantly having to pad his team with useless players like Bebe and Obertan and calling back old legs from retirement at a time when his rivals were buying Shevchenko, Essien Ramires, Oscar, Yaya Toure, Aguero, Balotelli, Robinho, etc.

U conveniently ignored Bale but u go dey wail about Pogba. United did not start any recent transfer madness. Go and blame Madrid!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
popizaino:

Walahi I no fit surprise me exactly the response I was expecting from you and you never disappoinTed me.

Pls midfielder's job to score goals too?

And who said it's a midfielders job to score?
Hazard is an attacker and has been for a long time only that he has a terrible record in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
airmark:

Who missed the second assist Hazard gave to him? Somebody said he would have scored it 35 outta 35. Mumu dey worry you.

And which striker in the world scores all the chances given to him? Belloti?
Oponu apoda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lana1:

Let's pretend like Chelsea and City didn't start all this madness by buying their way to numerous league titles at a time when other teams were couldn't keep up with all that financial strength
. Money made ur club relevant but other clubs spending money is a problem for u.

Well well well...

A scummy who doesn't know his own history cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Everyone acting like they didn't buy titles sometime in their history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

imagine the sheer gall of a Manyoo fan saying Chelsea started the overspending trend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

And which striker in the world scores all the chances given to him? Belloti?
Oponu apoda

Nobody signed for a big club for 75m missed like Morata . Mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
HanksAnuku:

imagine the sheer gall of a Manyoo fan saying Chelsea started the overspending trend cheesy
Imagine the audacity of a shekpisco trying to pin the craziness of the transfer market today on United!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:
And i'm not denying that. But saying United started it is sheer foolishness.
Now they no longer complain about how much United buys its players but how much they also pay them...like say na Chelsea or Crystal Palace dey generate income for United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lana1:
Imagine the audacity of a shekpisco trying to pin the craziness of the transfer market today on United!!

you guys started the current trend, and you were the original over spenders too.

Money miss road kings

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
HanksAnuku:

you guys started the current trend, and you were the original over spenders too.

Money miss road kings
Why? Because we used 30m to buy Ferdinand and assist Leeds who were in debt?? Didn't Bayern save Dortmund from bankruptcy?? I don't see anyone holding it over their heads.
And don't even come here to tell me of some 1m that we used in buying Cantona in 92 coz half of the teams in the league at that time could afford that amount...but because it was United y'all must always find a reason to wail.

And by the way, United did not start any stupid trend. With United it was always one or two major signings every year till Oil money sugar daddy came and bought half a team in 2004!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lana1:
Why? Because we used 30m to buy Ferdinand and assist Leeds who were in debt?? Didn't Bayern save Dortmund from bankruptcy?? I don't see anyone holding it over their heads.
And don't even come here to tell me of some 1m that we used in buying Cantona in 92 coz half of the teams in the league at that time could afford that amount...but because it was United y'all must always find a reason to wail.

And by the way, United did not start any stupid trend. With United it was always one or two major signings every year till Oil money sugar daddy came and bought half a team in 2004!!

Go and find out how many times Ferguson broke British record before Roman came on the scene.

Man said Manyoo help Leeds cheesy. This reminds of me of that Coogar line about help rendered to a mongoose.

You guys are the original money wasters. Embrace your identity like Tyrion Lannister

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
airmark:

Nobody signed for a big club for 75m missed like Morata . Mumu

How much was Lukaku signed for and how many goals does he have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (19663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, ThierryJay, kingBolton, fredoooooo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.