Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,340 members, 7,891,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10885455 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) (6357) ... (19663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
SeekinAttention:

Look at this dolt
Bitch you are still 4th....sit down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
iamJ:
its better to cut of my balls than accuse me of being among the amala turning obsessed group of individuals that belong to aparisports

Kdb doesn't score many goals and isn't exceptional, that's why in Belgium its hazard they regard more, kdb like ozil is pure hype, they are talented but not enough for the hype you create around them, but na you na, mr beloti is world class lmao

Raumdeuter, Aparisports ceo, this one is representing what you stand for. He deserves some accolades.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pataki:

With airmark. I am using one ear to hear that the Bariga Debtor is going to be cursed with warapa if he does not settle his gbese on time.

I will miss Ajakaja on this board if he is finally cursed with warapa.

Lmaooo, una no go kill me for this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

Bitch you are still 4th....sit down.

Did twitter crash yesterday or have they shut you out? No stolen tweets from you since.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
iamJ:
do you watch Chelsea games, kante is upfront most times, he could make those kind of runs since
how come you people always misunderstand me sad I'm saying Sarri has discouraged Kante to make those runs into the box after the Spurs humiliation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abeg, who coined Aparisports grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ramuzaki will never forgive me for being the first one to call him Apari on this board. A40 aka Bariga Debtor, the ever irrational dog dayo owns on this board will never forgive me for calling him Ajakaja40.

Ramuzaki will never forgive Nihilistjr aka HanksAnuku for coining ApariSports.

Whoever argues with Dayo on this board, is simply wasting his time with ApariSports.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pataki:
Ramuzaki will never forgive me for being the first one to call him Apari on this board. A40 aka Bariga Debtor, the ever irrational dog dayo owns on this board will never forgive me for calling him Ajakaja40.

Whoever argues with Dayo on this board, is simply wasting his time with ApariSports.

stop trying to Michael and Prince me and Dayo.

That's big bro no matter what cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Awon ti Jay Z
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sod09 and chic2pimp

Una doh o!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
raumdeuter:
After all said

Chelsea is still 4th on the league table 7 points behind man city

raumdeuter:
Sane Sterling Mahrez guys focus.

We need goals not near misses

Your affiliation with man city caused their downfall.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2018
iamJ:
its better to cut of my balls than accuse me of being among the amala turning obsessed group of individuals that belong to aparisports

Kdb doesn't score many goals and isn't exceptional, that's why in Belgium its hazard they regard more, kdb like ozil is pure hype, they are talented but not enough for the hype you create around them, but na you na, mr beloti is world class lmao
You know an exceptional CM by number of goals scored?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2018
lordfalcao:
sarri has never gone into the game to set up against pep that way.

During the first few minutes of first half we we're playing a high defense, pushing them back to there half. But they were marking us with much energy causing us to be caught in some bad positions..

The second half we clearly played what sarri game was about. Because we where making passes holding the ball and drawing them out from the back through passes between kepa and the defenders..

When you play against guardiolar be assured you will dominated and off cause some compromise. Not same for Chelsea but for every top team facing guardiolar...

The team doesn't have it as a whole to match City bomber to bomber, how many teams can sef? You can see that the game you mentioned sarri lost it very well..
i think you are confused. Your second paragraph can attest to that.

Has sarri ever played the way he played on saturday before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2018
diggz:
Sod09 and chic2pimp

Una doh o!!

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

I see you and sodick for that end o! Una weldone grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon FBS, you see how Willy f'ed up there?

undecided undecided
Oga Pastor, if we start pointing out individual mistakes, this thread go don reach like 4000000000000000000054 pages already. Where do you want us to start from? Hazard, Joggy or Alonso or Morata? cheesy
So abegy, players make mistakes every now and then, just deal with it. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2018
FBS:

Oga Pastor, if we start pointing out individual mistakes, this thread go don reach like 4000000000000000000054 pages already. Where do you want us to start from? Hazard, Joggy or Alonso or Morata? cheesy
So abegy, players make mistakes every now and then, just deal with it. grin grin
The way you idolise Willian ehn.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Greatihex:
i think you are confused. Your second paragraph can attest to that.

Has sarri ever played the way he played on saturday before?
okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

I agree, but we're talking about yesterday.
on Saturday he did very well, not only him but the whole team gave their all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2018
diggz:

I see you and sodick for that end o! Una weldone grin
you sef weldone tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
diggz:

Greater than lukaku with how many goals or assist or in what way exactly? Oga wait first I dey come for you....

Cc airmark

Kindly shook this man name on top of the list abeg angry

Greater than Lukaku in everything except ball tackling him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

Kindly prove your claim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

There's no evidence to prove this oga despite the fact that Morata plays in a more attacking team with better structure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2018
eph12:

There's no evidence to prove this oga despite the fact that Morata plays in a more attacking team with better structure

Why not allow LiLbros to defend the claim he made?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2018
diggz:

Kindly prove your claim

After 1,480 minutes of football so far, Lukaku is involved in 8 goals (scored 6, assisted 2). That is 1 goal involved every 185 mins

After 1,274 minutes of football so far, Morata is involved in 7 goals (scored 7, assisted 0). That is 1 goal involved every 182 mins.

Morata is better than Lukaku with 3 minutes. If you don't know what that means, Nihilist will tell you what can happen in 3 minutes in football.

tongue tongue tongue

Any more question?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2018
eph12:

What is this one saying? Which kind of excuse is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Pataki:

Lmaooo at this prolapsed anus of a human. Will you forgive me for tagging you as the Go-Go dancing strip club gypsy that twerks for middle aged men for a living? African Blac Chyna

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Where is Unlimited22? I told you River Plate for the win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

After 1,480 minutes of football so far, Lukaku is involved in 8 goals (scored 6, assisted 2). That is 1 goal involved every 185 mins

After 1,274 minutes of football so far, Morata is involved in 7 goals (scored 7, assisted 0). That is 1 goal involved every 182 mins.

Morata is better than Lukaku with 3 minutes. If you don't know what that means, Nihilist will tell you what can happen in 3 minutes in football
tongue tongue tongue

Any more question?

What is the meaning of the rubbish you just posted? Walahi....It is either you lack the capacity to understand and process the statements you make or you are generally short of sound reasoning...

timbros:

Even in his uselessness, he is far better than Lukaku.

You just can't do nothing about that fact. Morata>>>Lukaku anyday anytime.

Live with it bro.

timbros:

After making reckless statements as seen above.....in a bid to defend your attachment to a perpetual failure,you went to pull up a less than a season stats as a proof to show your 3mins striker is greater than lukaku cheesy cheesy cheesy Slimbros, you will need nihilist to teach you how to make use/interprete data....no be this your under bridge for oshodi own abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2018
diggz:

What is the meaning of the rubbish you just posted? Walahi....It is either you lack the capacity to understand and process the statements you make or you are generally short of sound reasoning...

After making reckless statements as seen above.....in a bid to defend your attachment to a perpetual failure,you went to pull up a less than a season stats as a proof to show your 3mins striker is greater than lukaku cheesy cheesy cheesy Slimbros, you will need nihilist to teach you how to make use/interprete data....no be this your under bridge for oshodi own abeg cheesy cheesy

Less than a season stats? Which other proof do you want biko?

I've told you before Morata>>>Lukaku. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

What is this one saying? Which kind of excuse is this?
Where is the excuse there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) (6357) ... (19663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, hensben(m), Pegasus01, Singapore1(m), oliverano, Dundalk(m), andrewbaba44, Yustash001(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.