Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,902 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10930925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6433) (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:
kante stupid
empty post, why he didnt shoot i would never understand, my friend said that its because kante is a nice guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
iamJ:
empty post, why he didnt shoot i would never understand, my friend said that its because kante is a nice guy

that's exactly the same thing that crossed my mind...that maybe Kante didn't want to embarrass the guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
iamJ:
hazard just said that he wants to become a chelsea legend like lampard, terry and drogba angry angry angry

meaning that he wouldnt go if we qualify for champions league

i need to go and troll him more on instagram, maybe he isnt getting my message correctly, dude has to leave chelsea this summer

Are you alright
You think sey na sarriball we dey play? It is hazardball.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ibime:

First comot Alonso and Luiz before killing him.

I don't know if Regista can work in EPL, but if Jorginho can't work, no Regista can. Pirlo would have come under the same physical pressure if he played in EPL. Takeaway weakness of Alonso and Luiz and Regista may work.

Still on siddon look mode.

I want that spineless Busquets in epl. I want him to be under this type of pressure every week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Una don dey clap hudson..leta y'all be like hudson shud av been given a chance if d match result was negative n if pedro had played full time.. Tho truth be told that guy was playing like Rlc in the match..give him d ball next tin u know he's confused weda to dribble in or not n at d end chooses d easy route of a back pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Agbakolly:
Are you alright
You think sey na sarriball we dey play? It is hazardball.
You in the spirit brother...#Hazardball
Sarriball is crap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
DExponential:

E neva reach like dis na.

Why didn't you tag lordfalcao bro?

ItsTime4me:
Rudiger is a curse to Chelsea.

Lordfalcao, over to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
DumaEmpire:
Una don dey clap hudson..leta y'all be like hudson shud av been given a chance if d match result was negative n if pedro had played full time.. Tho truth be told that guy was playing like Rlc in the match..give him d ball next tin u know he's confused weda to dribble in or not n at d end chooses d easy route of a back pass
gbam, hudson was totally useless, i kept waiting to see him make an effort, nothing to show

meanwhile, willian, the badluck that is trailing him eh, always having close shaves, cant he be clinical embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
DumaEmpire:
You in the spirit brother...#Hazardball
Sarriball is crap
people are dropping opinions here, u self join? cheesy cheesy cheesy

after following half of all the attention seeking vultures here

mr man, men are talking here go and look for girls to follow and leave football for men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
How would you blame that young man? What was he expected to do against Watford? Why don't you blame your coach that subbed in underage instead of Giroud? Thank God for penalty, this team has serious issues. No longer enjoyable to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
BikeMan:
How would you blame that young man? What was he expected to do against Watford? Why don't you blame your coach that subbed in underage instead of Giroud? Thank God for penalty, this team has serious issues. No longer enjoyable to watch.
giroud ke, we are ok, he just need more goals from other attackers, willian isnt helping matters, pedro comes on and off

check other teams, the attackers, drop in some goals, thats why big teams should be successful, if one player is of, another takes the day but chelsea, everything is hazard, hazard, if he didnt score today, be honest, will we have even scored one self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
iamJ:
people are dropping opinions here, u self join? cheesy cheesy cheesy

after following half of all the attention seeking vultures here

mr man, men are talking here go and look for girls to follow and leave football for men
Lol grin Funny guy...I no dey joke about ball... Jst that i dnt usually talk much here on Nl buh av been a part of this thread for about a year plus.. Seen it all both the L era to d Fraudola reign et all...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy
Who is Fraudiola's next opponent?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
diggz:
This willian must be pregnant walahi
nihilistjnr:
kante stupid
diggz:

We clearly can see why the useless luiz is still in the team but how Alonso starts every game at the back of a terrible performance or performances is the one that still shocks me.

I definitely want Alonso and jorginhoeee out of this present team.

ItsTime4me:
Rudiger is a curse to Chelsea.

Who would remain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Olalekank:

Who would remain?
Don't worry we'll create AI players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
TalabiAudu:
cheesy
Who is Fraudiola's next opponent?

Soton dey home on the 29th

Raumdeuter, Liverpool will finish ur apari on the 3rd of January. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
What a confidence booster this must be for Husdon-Odoi.
Get subbed on in the 43rd minute, remain on the pitch at half time to complete your warmup, have absolutely zero impact in the ensuing 40 minutes, and get subbed off later. Classy.
Just read he was injured coming into the match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Soton dey home on the 29th

Radeuter, Liverpool will finish ur apari on the 3rd of January. grin grin

What about your Chelsea when will they enter top 2 and contest for the league

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
pamcode:
Just read he was injured coming into the match.
Link please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't worry we'll create AI players.
Na so now

Let's keep creating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2018
Dem say if Sarri had unlimited Fifa Points.....
grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin grin
that got me grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

What of Luiz and Jorginho?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin grin

LMAO.

You better remove Gullit for Jorginho though, and possibly Maldini for Luiz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin grin

Werey omo ibadan. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Hazard easily MOTM. 101 goals. Good for him.

That said, if the team continues to play football without purpose, they will struggle to score goals. The setup get as e be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2018
IMO the difference between LPool and the rest - they are purposeful and dynamic. They play the long ball when they have to, a one-two in tight spaces or slow down pace when required. The aim is get the ball forward and score. It's that simple.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2018
cool cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Se queda grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2018
airmark:
cool cool cool
Small Club.... Small player.
Una fit una self

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
We've proudly shakushakued our way to 19 direct goal involvements. (10 goals, 9 assists).
one more assist to join messi as the only players with double figures in assists and goals...stepping up tinz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6433) (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.