Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10930096 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2018
The rubbish you get to read here is one too many...
Imagine Dayo saying City are not motivated to win the league after winning it last season, if this excuse held sway then Madrid can be excused from participating in the UCL or for serving their fans drab performances going forward since they have won it thrice at a go.

And look at that other guy trying so hard to spin a straight forward comment. Dayo said Pep has disgraced the EPL by winning it and in the process breaking some records...Couple of guys in response asked if Mou also disgraced LA Liga by winning it with records points and most goals? Straight forward question oh! But the one that thinks himself as knowledgeable started his work as defender of the defenseless...

Special praise goes out to that folks that was careful enough to burst his lies in support of Pep...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2018
patrickmuf:
Imagine Dayo saying City are not motivated to win the league after winning it last season, if this excuse held sway then Madrid can be excused from participating in the UCL or for serving their fans drab performances going forward since they have won it thrice at a go.

And look at that other guy trying so hard to spin a straight forward comment. Dayo said Pep has disgraced the EPL by winning it and in the process breaking some records...Couple of guys in response asked if Mou also disgraced LA Liga by winning it with records points and most goals? Straight forward question oh! But the one that thinks himself as knowledgeable started his work as defender of the defenseless...

Special praise goes out to that folks that was careful enough to burst his lies in support of Pep...
I didn't want to be the one to say the bolded.
That one off me, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2018
odizeey:
bros no kill yourself cos of another man success.
Try comprehending what I've comprehended this year, and watch yourself grow bald.

Good bye
Shuu... Odi my man..

That escalated fast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
odizeey:
bros no kill yourself cos of another man success.
Try comprehending what I've comprehended this year, and watch yourself grow bald.

Good bye

Are you bald?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
airmark:

I want that spineless Busquets in epl. I want him to be under this type of pressure every week.
how did krychowack the best dm fared in the EPL?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2018
PlainJAY:

Are you bald?
the signs are showing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Shuu... Odi my man..

That escalated fast.
my blood dey hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2018
PlainJAY:

Are you bald?

LMAO

I never knew it was comprehension that makes someone go bald until yesterday.

Our God is a good God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2018
larride:

LMAO

Our God is a good God.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2018
odizeey:
the signs are showing.
Be careful and stop arguing with Aparisports' Ceo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2018
larride:

LMAO

Our God is a good God.

cheesy.... We learn new things everyday from this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
PlainJAY:

Be careful and stop arguing with Aparisports' Ceo.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2018
lordfalcao:
how did krychowack the best dm fared in the EPL?

More reason i want Buscuit to come and smell it too.

Meanwhile, did you see that stupid header that your Rudiger recoiled, sequel to that Watford goal? The guy also fall yakata for ground for Doucoure, like Boathand against Azmoun.

The day you put that one-way defender in the same bracket with VVD, is the day you will become bald like Dayo.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
PlainJAY:

Are you bald?
Don't you know being bald is a talent undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Maturity is when you leave yesterday talk for yesterday.

Make we no resurrect dead talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
Link please
check the club's Twitter account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Kyle Walker-Peters garnered three assists in 35 minutes in Spurs last match. Mesut Ozil has had one all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
Kyle Walker-Peters garnered three assists in 35 minutes in Spurs last match. Mesut Ozil has had one all season.
Spurs just keep developing quality full backs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
airmark:
cool cool cool
Hazard was digitally inserted into this picture. The appearance of Lamps and Drogba confirms it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Griffon God almighty grant you and your family to bear the loss and his presence continue to be with you this period especially
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
But but Ozil has most assist in EPL since he came to England. Small pass to Kolasinac and Arsenal fans wont let us rest.

I wonder when the media will tag Ozil a fraud like they do everyone else who collects at least 300k p/w with nothing to show for it

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Defender of the Defenseless. Grand Impersonation grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
pamcode:
Hazard was digitally inserted into this picture. The appearance of Lamps and Drogba confirms it.
pamcode:

I knew, my focus was more on his statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
patrickmuf:

Madrids greatest motivation was to win La decima, After that season they were just doing it for fun, Even though their lackadaisical approach was even too much for their competition. If Anthony Joshua fights drunk with one hand tied he will still beat 70% of the world

Why do you think Madrid has not entered the market furiously like everyone knew they were capable of in the past 4 yrs? A team capable of signing world stars for fun. Who was the last Galactico Madrid signed, Now compare them to the Madrid you used to know

Post la decima, is this the type of Madrid transfers the football world was seeing pre la decima?

All these things are simple if you take time to reason through it, Just because Dayo posted something, some people always feel compelled to oppose it

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

I didn't want to be the one to say the bolded.
That one off me, I swear.

It's not hard, its basic common sense

Compare Madrid Desperation pre la decima to after it especially in the transfer market and get back to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

It's not hard, its basic common sense

Compare Madrid Desperation pre la decima to after it especially in the transfer market and get back to me
So they couldn't be assed to win the UCL again after winning the decima?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

So they couldn't be assed to win the UCL again after winning the decima?
Did you read all I posted or you just jumped back to continue the illogic again?

I asked you one thing compare their transfers pre la decima and compare it post la decima

raumdeuter:

Madrids greatest motivation was to win La decima, After that season they were just doing it for fun, Even though their lackadaisical approach was even too much for their competition. If Anthony Joshua fights drunk with one hand tied he will still beat 70% of the world

Why do you think Madrid has not entered the market furiously like everyone knew they were capable of in the past 4 yrs? A team capable of signing world stars for fun. Who was the last Galactico Madrid signed, Now compare them to the Madrid you used to know

Post la decima, is this the type of Madrid transfers the football world was seeing pre la decima?

All these things are simple if you take time to reason through it, Just because Dayo posted something, some people always feel compelled to oppose it

Take time read this slowly with the aim of comprehending and come back with a better retort

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some logic and turning of amala on this thread makes me hungry and turns my stomach.

Can't you guys just take it easy and slow when turning the amala and try to read the basis of your argument when giving some sort of logics.

The people on this table and the Aparisports ambassadors know themselves cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

They didn't spend because they had no need to and the days of galacticos is long gone, other clubs have caught up with them thus can comfortably offer just as much if not more for players, it has nothing to do with lack of ambition. Do you really expect Madrid to point at Neymar and get him just cos they're Madrid? Hell naw!
The first paragraph is laughable, it is similar to your coefficient excuse for the rubbish performance of Bundesliga clubs in Europe.
I had to try to put up a response even though what you wrote doesn't really make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
patrickmuf:
They didn't spend because they had no need to and the days of galacticos is long gone, other clubs have caught up with them thus can comfortably offer just as much if not more for players, it has nothing to do with lack of ambition. Do you really expect Madrid to point at Neymar and get him just cos they're Madrid? Hell naw!
The first paragraph is laughable, it is similar to your coefficient excuse for the rubbish performance of Bundesliga clubs in Europe.
I had to try to put up a response even though what you wrote doesn't really make sense to me.

5yrs before La Decima, Madrid broke the world record for Ronaldo Kaka and Bale. when was the last time Madrid spent like that. Why was the days of Galacticos long gone? You think if Madrid still hasnt won the CL till date they won't be buying furiously?
Why do you think Madrid is pushing Asensio, Vasquez Ceballos Mariano and other young inexperienced players into the team? If they hadnt won la decima you can be assure that instead of Asensio Mariano Vazquez it will be Lewandoski, Neymar, and any star they see

You are really funny if you think because other teams have money Madrid wont spend and it shows you are new to this European football thing

Let Madrid go 5yrs without impact in the CL and this same Galacticos era you claimed was gone will be back in full force

In the early 2000 when the Galacticos policy started you thought only Madrid had money? Lazio was rich and breaking world record, Inter was rich and breaking world records, Barcelona was rich, Man utd was rich, Milan was rich Yet did that stop Madrid?

How can Madrid point at Figo and get him, how did they point at Zidane and get him, How did they point at Ronaldo and get him. Are these players more difficult to get than Neymar?

Madrid can just go to Barcelona and get Figo but they cannot go to PSG and get Neymar? you think Neymar is harder to get in 2018 than Figo in 2000?

Its how things work, Most coaches will tell you its hard finding motivation after breaking a barrier. They can try but will always notice a significant drop in desire

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Griffon:
I lost my mother two days ago.
This is terrible man. Always clueless on what to say in times like these but may she Rest in Peace. I pray for strength for you and your family

(1) (2) (3) ... (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.