Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,262 members, 7,928,866 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11103122 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) ... (19814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
VargasVee:
So Chelsea reportedly accepted a bid as low as 18m for Abraham?

Someone who has goals both Morata and Giroud won't match till the end of the season

I wonder the weed these board members smoke in their meetings undecided

Kwale weed. E dey pepper like aboniki.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
But you said we were scammed, you can't be scammed buying important players na!

Says who? Was Torres deal to Chelsea not a scam? Did it mean that he didn't deliver in Liverpool?

A scam is a player bought and didn't deliver, Just like a scam if you buy a Toyota for 35M and it didn't work for more than 6months thus you didn't get value for your money worth

Were Kagawa and Miki not important players at Dortmund, How come they were offloaded in 2 season at Man utd

Where was this concern of weakening when you were buying Kagawa and Miki? or Sokratis Aubameyang Gundogan and Sahin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Half of that money used in buying morata, would have gotten us Jamie Vardy.

Most chances morata have gotten and missed, Vardy would have scored them easily.
He should have been the one we bought, not that jelly hair waste man.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:
Pulisic has been mediocre this season and with the coming of Sancho he has been sitting more on the bench

Definitely, Chelsea didn't spend 60M because of his football potentials alone, about half of that price will be for his marketing potentials, If Pulisic was playing for Croatia the country of his ancestors you will be paying below 20M for him

Your games are surely going to get a priority on American TV and more sponsors You will surely recoup your investment especially if he hits the ground running

Don't forget this is still a 20yr old who needs to develop physically and mentally

It's difficult to predict the peak for a 20yr old because at that age Marko Marin, Iker Munain, SWP looked like world beaters

Now you will get all American commentators like Alexi Lalas, Maurice Edu, etc becoming Chelsea groupies
very smart investment indeed..

and it will be even better if pulisic can become successful at chelsea..

i still remember how i started supporting chelsea cos of babayaro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Says who? Was Torres deal to Chelsea not a scam? Did it mean that he didn't deliver in Liverpool?

A scam is a player bought and didn't deliver, Just like a scam if you buy a Toyota for 35M and it didn't work for more than 6months thus you didn't get value for your money worth

Were Kagawa and Miki not important players at Dortmund, How come they were offloaded in 2 season at Man utd

Where was this concern of weakening when you were buying Kagawa and Miki? or Sokratis Aubameyang Gundogan and Sahin
Only Auba is good enough to be considered in that bracket. Gundogan was injury prone, Sokratis was just there, Sahin flattered to deceive, Mhki is a proven mediocre, Kagawa is good but not good enough for the physicality of the EPL... We are arriving at something, does it mean the Bundesliga is a weak?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
PlainJAY:

Excuse me sir, is it your money?
So flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you guys when u were always dragging Pogba and Sanchez??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na fan base we won chop.
We dey talk trophy you dey tall america America like say England na Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lana1:
So flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you guys when u were always dragging Pogba and Sanchez??
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

So according to this, aparisports CEO Sir, is Hazard a scam?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
From Morata to Pulisic.
Glad to see Chelsea now spending about 60m on reject bench warmers.

The new Maga FC

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
Only Auba is good enough to be considered in that bracket. Gundogan was injury prone, Sokratis was just there, Sahin flattered to deceive, Mhki is a proven mediocre, Kagawa is good but not good enough for the physicality of the EPL... We are arriving at something, does it mean the Bundesliga is a weak?

How was Mikitaryan a proven mediocre or Kagawa? How was Ozil able to cope with the physicality?
How was Gundogan injury prone but not Gotze?
How was Sokratis just there but not Hummels?
Yes the Bundesliga is weak you can ask KdB who has been EPL top assister 2 seasons in a row, Sane Kompany and co. Or Aubameyang sitting on top of the scorers chart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
odizeey:
grin
Maga don pay. Dortmund smiling to the bank

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bville02:
So according to this, aparisports CEO Sir, is Hazard a scam?

I don't respond to foolish questions in the new year. Try next door

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Fabregas Jogginho, Kovacic and now Ramsey

Didnt you want Wilshere some time back? Or was it Chambers abi both

when did I want wilshere? don't remember.

Fabregas and Jorginho play the same role.

Ramsey is better than all our other midfielders in a box to box capacity.

More attacking than Kante, more defensive than Barkley/RLC, and more productive than all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
ManBeast:
Half of that money used in buying morata, would have gotten us Jamie Vardy.

Most chances morata have gotten and missed, Vardy would have scored them easily.
He should have been the one we bought, not that jelly hair waste man.

Vardy can't play possession football. Go and check how he's complaining about Puelball.

He's also 31 I think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

when did I want wilshere? don't remember.

Fabregas and Jorginho play the same role.

Ramsey is better than all our other midfielders in a box to box capacity.

More attacking than Kante, more defensive than Barkley/RLC, and more productive than all.

What will be the role of Kovacic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

How was Mikitaryan a proven mediocre or Kagawa? How was Ozil able to cope with the physicality?
How was Gundogan injury prone but not Gotze?
How was Sokratis just there but not Hummels?
Yes the Bundesliga is weak you can ask KdB who has been EPL top assister 2 seasons in a row, Sane Kompany and co. Or Aubameyang sitting on top of the scorers chart
Mkhitaryan failed at Manchester United, he is failing at Arsenal...
Hummels was and is heads and shoulders better than Sokratis will ever be.
Goetze even before his injury was not getting a look in.

KDB was sent to Germany to develop and once he was ready, an EPL team came back for him, his case is like that of Christensen except that KDB didn't return to Chelsea...Bundesliga is EPL feeder league.

For every Kompany, we have a Sokratis who is always under anointing...
Sane can't be compared to Mkhi who has failed so far or is it Ozil who I has more of a La liga influence in his style than German?
Kagawa came and left, Mkhi will be chased out soon.
Kompany was all over the play until he came here and they looked at the size of his head and told him to kill the dream of wanting to be a midfielder...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
patrickmuf:
Mkhitaryan failed at Manchester United, he is failing at Arsenal...
Hummels was and is heads and shoulders better than Sokratis will ever be.
Goetze even before his injury was not getting a look in.

KDB was sent to Germany to develop and once he was ready, an EPL team came back for him, his case is like that of Christensen except that KDB didn't return to Chelsea...Bundesliga is EPL feeder league.

For every Kompany, we have a Sokratis who is always under anointing...
Sane can't be compared to Mkhi who has failed so far or is it Ozil who I has more of a La liga influence in his style than German?
Kagawa came and left, Mkhi will be chased out soon.
Kompany was all over the play until he came here and they looked at the size of his head and told him to kill the dream of wanting to be a midfielder...

Injuries were the start of Gotzes problem, he was bought injured from Dortmund, So how is that different from Gundogan?
Hummels wasn't much better than Sokratis when they were both in Dortmund, Hummels having left Dortmund has now been exposed to be a fraud.

Sane is from the EPL how does that fit your narrative?

KdB was groomed in the Bundesliga and ruling the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Money Dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

What will be the role of Kovacic

Ramsey better pass Kovacic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
TheBoom:
Bosses in the house, please check my last post on my profile (it's on diary section chatroom thread). I need some academic advice and I know that u guys are experienced.
Tags: nihilistjnr and others

I'm not even a fan of university so I'm not sure I'm best placed to advise you bro.

There's no guarantee that you quit your current path, and not go and rack up carry overs at another institution.

The only person who is qualified to answer your question is you. Hopefully you're self aware enough to know if you can genuinely commit to an academic path in a new environment, or whether you're better off trying to salvage the current situation, or even quitting all together.

Happy New Year bruv.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
hensben:
Money Dey.

Lana1, is it your money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
TheBoom:
Thanks nihilist. Other bosses too should check my post and mention me

What are your options? Do you want to go into business? What kind of business and where will the capital come from? Have you been doing that business before now and how good are you in the business

What course are you studying at the University? And what do graduates of that course typically do with that degree?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lana1:
Maga don pay. Dortmund smiling to the bank
enough German beer this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

What are your options? Do you want to go into business? What kind of business and where will the capital come from? Have you been doing that business before now and how good are you in the business

What course are you studying at the University? And what do graduates of that course typically do with that degree?
grin Choi, see questions... You just dey remind the guy why he needs to enter business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

I'm into trading(goods) both offline and online. I'm looking into music business too( music blogging)
I don't plan doing a 9-5 job upon graduation. I just wanna have a BSc for the pride and respect that comes with it and so that people don't look down on me in my future endeavors.
I'm studying physics and the course is very tough.
PS: my parents are below average
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
obainojazz:
grin Choi, see questions... You just dey remind the guy why he needs to enter business.

Actually no

There are some professions he cannot do anything there without a University degree e.g Law Medicine. So to be any of these 2, he has to go back to school and face his studies

And Business is not an option because you are not doing well in school, its even harder to succeed in business than in school, So if you don't have a track record of success in that business before now, it will probably be a waste of capital

Imagine he sources/borrows 10M to invest in the business and kaput?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ibime:

Lana1, is it your money?
Maga money grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
EA Nominees for EPL TOTY.....but no Kepa Aribiala

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Actually no

There are some professions he cannot do anything there without a University degree e.g Law Medicine. So to be any of these 2, he has to go back to school and face his studies

And Business is not an option because you are not doing well in school, its even harder to succeed in business than in school, So if you don't have a track record of success in that business before now, it will probably be a waste of capital

Imagine he sources/borrows 10M to invest in the business and kaput?

Stahp it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) ... (19814) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.