Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,882 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10880565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6674) (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) ... (19659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Leyqute:
Party loading....
99%
Tomorrow is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

You didn't receive ramdeuter's goal's alerts against Barca and Atletico. Let Madrid face Huesca, Benzema's alert will resume. cheesy

Ikputu you havent told us the 10 players who scored more La Liga goals than Benzema

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
airmark:

How many goals did he score against atletico and Barca in his last two games?

Bale entered within 10mins or so, he buried a pass and nearly made it two off an header.

Can you swap your Lewandowski and Benzema?

How many goals has Belloti scored in the last 4 weeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Greatihex:
why then do you discard awards won by players you hate when you know that it is their performance and what they delivered that made them win it?

Mbappe has performance goals and assist to backup his awards unlike Hidden shakushaku and other useless polling booth award winners

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:26am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Every season since he got to Juventus he always got high tallies
what high tallies?

dybala all competition.

2012/2013 3 goals in 27 appearances
2014/2015 13 goals in 34 appearances
2015/2016 23 goals in 50 appearances
2016/2017 19 goals in 50 appearances
2017/2018 26 goals in 49 appearances.. (highest scoring season before ronaldo

so far he already had 8 goals this season...the season is far from been over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
what high tallies?

dybala all competition.

2012/2013 3 goals in 27 appearances
2014/2015 13 goals in 34 appearances
2015/2016 23 goals in 50 appearances
2016/2017 19 goals in 50 appearances
2017/2018 26 goals in 49 appearances.. (highest scoring season before ronaldo

so far he already had 8 goals this season...the season is far from been over.

When did Dybala get to Juve? So you saw Dybala in Juventus in 2013?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mbappe has performance goals and assist to backup his awards unlike Hidden shakushaku and other useless polling booth award winners
are you this dumb?

Watch these claims by you

Performances delivered = popularity = popularity contest = awards

Therefore, performances delivered = awards.

Do you understand it now?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Greatihex:
are this dumb?
Watch these claims by you
Performances delivered = popularity = popularity contest = awards
Therefore, performances delivered = awards.
Do you understand it now?

You must be incredibly foolish, Abeg if you dont have sense stop quoting me

hensben said Neymars rating was as a result of Barcelona, I asked him why Coutinho and Dembele playing in Barcelona are not as rated as Mbappe

So fix your foolish questions in the conversation

Apply common sense here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

When did Dybala get to Juve? So you saw Dybala in Juventus in 2013?
i showed you history of dybala.

you can pick when he joined juve there.

if he scores atleast 12-15 goals this season, then he tried. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
i showed you history of dybala.

you can pick when he joined juve there.

if he scores atleast 12-15 goals this season, then he tried. cool

I said Dybala scores high tallies at his time in Juventus, You now gave me seasons when he wasnt playing in Juve as evidence.

Explain that attempted fraud

Someone who was scoring over 20 goals has not tried if he scores 12? Why cant he score 20 like 2 of his last 3 sesons at Juventus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

You must be incredibly foolish, Abeg if you dont have sense stop quoting me

hensben said Neymars rating was as a result of Barcelona, I asked him why Coutinho and Dembele playing in Barcelona are not as rated as Mbappe

So fix your foolish questions in the conversation

Apply common sense here
are you yet to see the foolishness in all these your logics?

Dexponential was trying to insuniate that What makes Mbappe popular is because he is french, but you corrected him by saying this ;

What makes him popular is that he is good and delivering more than other young French players in better clubs

Now if you believe the above, why don't you agree that the awards won by hazard, Terry etc [which you call popularity contest] are because they were good and were delivering for their clubs?

Do you understand this one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

I said Dybala scores high tallies at his time in Juventus, You now gave me seasons when he wasnt playing in Juve as evidence.

Explain that attempted fraud

Someone who was scoring over 20 goals has not tried if he scores 12? Why cant he score 20 like 2 of his last 3 sesons at Juventus
where is the fraud exactly? i just gave you his tallies from 2012. from palermo to juventus.. not that i omitted his time at juventus.. so what are you on about exactly?

again, you dont expect him to meet his tally every season.
if he scores 12-15 goals this season, his average goal tally since he joined juventus will still be 20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
where is the fraud exactly? i just gave you his tallies from 2012. from palermo to juventus.. not that i omitted his time at juventus.. so what are you on about exactly?

again, you dont expect him to meet his tally every season.
if he scores 12-15 goals this season, his average goal tally since he joined juventus will still be 20

In the past 3 seasons with Juventus Dybala has averaged 22 goals per season

Will Dybala score 22 goals this season like he has been doing before Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:30am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the past 3 seasons with Juventus Dybala has averaged 22 goals per season

Will Dybala score 22 goals this season like he has been doing before Ronaldo
does benzema score only 5 league goals like he did last season in every league seasons he played with ronaldo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Greatihex:

Dexponential was trying to insuniate that What makes Mbappe popular is because he is french, but you corrected him by saying this ;

What makes him popular is that he is good and delivering more than other young French players in better clubs

Now if you believe the above, why don't you agree that the awards won by hazard, Terry etc [which you call popularity contest] are because they were good and were delivering for their clubs?

Mbappe was delivering which we can see the evidence in goals and assists unlike Hazard that does not have any evidence to back up his polling booth awards

This season alone Mbappe has 3 CL goals while Hazard has 4 non penalty CL goals in his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
does benzema score only 5 league goals like he did last season in every league seasons he played with ronaldo?

Last season was Benzemas most recent season with ROnaldo which we can compare to his most recent season without ROnaldo to determine how Ronaldo affects him

Just like we can check Dybalas most recent season without Ronaldo and compare it to his most recent season with Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Greatihex:

I still can't believe Dayo finished at Ife with good grade, he is daft. Must you break things down for him like this for God sake?

He claimed to be an engineering graduate, but he reasons like someone who never handled AND/OR logic gates.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:41am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Last season was Benzemas most recent season with ROnaldo which we can compare to his most recent season without ROnaldo to determine how Ronaldo affects him

Just like we can check Dybalas most recent season without Ronaldo and compare it to his most recent season with Ronaldo
oh ho

so other seasons doesnt count right? he wasnt playing with prime ronaldo when he was getting more than 5 league goals a season? ronaldo only decided to become vampire last season and turned him to a bag of beans.. how convenient for you.

like i said, season is not over. We will make fair comparison at the end of the season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
oh ho

so other seasons doesnt count right? he wasnt playing with prime ronaldo when he was getting more than 5 league goals a season? ronaldo only decided to become vampire last season and turned him to a bag of beans.. how convenient for you.

like i said, season is not over. We will make fair comparison at the end of the season.

Aparisports' reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:59am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mbappe was delivering which we can see the evidence in goals and assists unlike Hazard that does not have any evidence to back up his polling booth awards

This season alone Mbappe has 3 CL goals while Hazard has 4 non penalty CL goals in his entire career
the joke is on you.
Look at your life outside.
Every week you will be collecting L

Na your logic dey haunt you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14am On Feb 10, 2019
airmark:
I still can't believe Dayo finished at Ife with good grade, he is daft. Must you break things down for him like this for God sake?
He claimed to be an engineering graduate, but he reasons like someone who never handled AND/OR logic gates.

How would you understand what it takes to enter a good university when you cannot pass WAEC and was only allowed into University to play football

Basic logic eludes you. You cannot get a decent job with your degree and have to depend on MMM and commandclem

This is why Ibime described you like below, especially the part in bold

Ibime:

You are in US, playing MMM in Nigeria. Things must be desperate for you.

You are 34 years old with no house, wife or child speculating on your mates house, wife and child. Your village people swear for you?

Is there any wonder you are struggling in US at your age? Your lack of education shines through on these pages. No one will give you meaningful work with such paltry education, no wonder your desperation is driving you to MMM in Nigeria and bragging about N1m you invested. The same desperation and low strata in Society that forces you to mix with oluwole boys and get yourself in trouble with PoPo.

Usually I would ask you to go home and find some dignity in your labour, but I understand in this Buhari era, it is better for you to live like a nobody in US than to take your chances back home.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
oh ho

When you were bragging about Dybala, I confidently told you that Dybalas output will suffer this year with Ronaldo and its coming to pass

When people like us tell you something about football take it as Gospel truth because I am right 90% of the time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Greatihex:
the joke is on you.
Look at your life outside.
Every week you will be collecting L
Na your logic dey haunt you

Your life is a joke, You write like someone who has no education and has no idea of logic. You struggle hard to make sense and it still evades you

You can stiffen your thumb and sit on it if life is hard for you I am not the cause

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 2:43am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

When you were bragging about Dybala, I confidently told you that Dybalas output will suffer this year with Ronaldo and its coming to pass

When people like us tell you something about football take it as Gospel truth because I am right 90% of the time
What About The Remaining 10%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Olalekank:

What About The Remaining 10%

The 90% of times I am right is more than what 99% of people here know about football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 3:04am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

[bThe 90% of times[/b] I am right is more than what 99% of people here know about football
You never cease to amaze me sir.
I was talking about the 10%, not 90%
Does it include the Aguero parol?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Olalekank:

You never cease to amaze me sir.
I was talking about the 10%, not 90%
Does it include the Aguero parol?

The 10% I am not right is even better than most people here 99% of the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your life is a joke, You write like someone who has no education and has no idea of logic. You struggle hard to make sense and it still evades you

You can stiffen your thumb and sit on it if life is hard for you I am not the cause
lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

delusions of grandeur
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Can't someone get help for this man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2019
ucsquare:
Assists in the EPL this season

Jones:1
jorginho:0
Sokratis:1
VVD:1

*copied*
modified
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

The 90% of times I am right is more than what 99% of people here know about football
God of soccer undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6674) (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) ... (19659) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Ibime(m), hensben(m), Singapore1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.