Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,446 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11052509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) ... (19772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
diggz:

Have you voted today?
my vote no they count, those almajiri for north will void my vote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
ode ni yin sir
Form bravery in front of armed sars, the only thing way full your head na juju cheesy

So Larride had ak47, when he did the needful. Mumu.

They would ask you to go to school, you wouldn't listen. Na today sars dey stop people?

How did you look before them to the extent of asking you to show them your account balance? You must have looked like the most idiotic person in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
airmark:

So Larride had ak47, when he did the needful.

They would ask you to go to school, you wouldn't listen. Na today sars dey stop people?

How did you look before them to the extent of asking you to show them your account balance? You must have looked like the most idiotic person in Lagos.
eko Shi danu, it's easier said than done.
I'm sure your ete pomo will be dancing and confessing if you were the one. I thought larride lost 10k to them while I didn't lose one kobo. Only a fool like you and Mr vegetable think you can form bravery with Nigeria sars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
[s]eko Shi danu, it's easier said than done.
I'm sure your ete pomo will be dancing and confessing if you were the one. I thought larride lost 10k to them while I didn't lose one kobo. Only a fool like you and Mr vegetable think you can form bravery with Nigeria sars[/s]

Learn from educated people who went to school to study and did citizenship courses.

Nobody asked you to fight them. You know your rights and sars just bullied you, probably cos you didn't sound like someone who knows his right or earning a living legitimately from his sweat.

Larride only paid 10k cos he didnt want any delay and not sure he was asked to show his account balance to them. How much did you foolishly pay them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Flamini still dey ball for getafe cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
airmark:

Learn from educated people who went to school to study and did citizenship courses.

Nobody asked you to fight them. You know your rights and sars just bullied you, probably cos you didn't sound like someone who knows his right or earning a living legitimately from his sweat.

Larride only paid 10k cos he didnt want any delay and not sure he was asked to show his account balance to them. How much did you foolishly pay them?
stop being stupid you won't want your kids to mistake you for mumu
So you were there when he paid the 10k so they won't waste his time grin grin
Epoda sir, okay I deposited 150k for them so they can stop wasting my own time too and I collected the money in cash the next day with apologies from their oga.
Who's the real MVP elete ponmo.
This is what happens when you swam all the way abroad and you refused to let the white man mentality enter your head, for your mind larride use JuJu for them.
Na juju full the empty skull, you can't help bellotti or Luis with your JuJu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lmao bikeman disappear and his clone entered grin grin
Mr vegetable think I'm like airmark

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin edakun...election lo lowo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ycee new video 'balance' Na proper hip hop...
Davido don turn Dremo to singer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Epoda sir, okay I deposited 150k for them so they can stop wasting my own time too and I collected the money in cash the next day with apologies from their oga.
This is what happens when you swam all the way abroad and you refused to let the white man mentality enter your head, for your mind larride use JuJu for them.
Na juju full the empty skull, you can't help bellotti or Luis with your JuJu cheesy

Sod issokay na, you always allow them troll you easily with that Sars issues. The issue is done n dusted, you did what you had to do, no need for this everytime. Just ignore it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you suppose don spot the difference....I'm not surprised tho u're not the brightest in your family tree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
larride:

Sod issokay na, you always allow them troll you easily with that Sars issues. The issue is done n dusted, you did what you had to do, no need for this everytime. Just ignore it.
the old fool likes back and forth argument

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:

Smh..you see ya life?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Spurs don use ojoro take score sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
you suppose don spot the difference....I'm not surprised tho u're not the brightest in your family tree.
don't be foolish I know you are a low life coward but man up use your main account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
diggz:

Smh..you see ya life?
them plenty fah o heard there was an explosion in Maiduguri yet these people are still much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goallllll

Burnley 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kane badluck cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
them plenty fah o heard there was an explosion in Maiduguri yet these people are still much

Lol... I saw the turnout I was like WTF... Buhari will easily win this election
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:

You dey maiduguri?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Hey man, leave me out of this nonsense. Thank You
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
diggz:

You dey maiduguri?
God forbid unless them back me juju
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Lol... I saw the turnout I was like WTF... Buhari will easily win this election
ABI nah, even under age are allowed. How can my own vote count grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:

sod e no mean still go and vote. Your vote might be the difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

I couldn't make it to yaba from Ikeja.i would have gone since yesterday if I wanted to vote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tooh spurs don chop am...but n.a. sarri still be our coach angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:

You real mvp or real mumu, who didn't go to school to get educated on citizenship.

If i have you as brother and you came home with your story, i will think you are an adopted child in the family. I can never have a mumu brother. I will be the one to bully him to death before he grows to spread his foolishness.

Below was diggz advising you on how larride dealt with the issue, and why he parted with the 10k, with diggz saying he understood why he gave that money.

You were just foolish.

diggz:

Cc sod09

Read this story well and understand how to bargain or follow these criminals talk....larride even try to drop 10k sef....tho I understand say na bcuz of him people wey dey wait for am that's why him add 5k join the money...cux if na person like me anything wey carry me reach station....one naira wey wash I no go drop!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
diggz:
Tooh spurs don chop am...but n.a. sarri still be our coach angry

Na Chelsea Spurs go use make up for lost ground next game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

No mind am...my guy no get pvc cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omo these spurs guys na world class bottling crew grin

What the hell?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na Chelsea Spurs go use make up for lost ground next game

Sarri sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
airmark:

You real mvp or real mumu, who didn't go to school to get educated on citizenship.

If i have you as brother and you came home with your story, i will think you are an adopted child in the family. I can never have a mumu brother. I will be the one to bully him to death before he grows to become foolish.

Below was diggz advising you on how larride dealt with the issue, and why he parted with the 10k, with diggz saying he understood why he gave that money.

You were just foolish.

foolish man you went on digging spree cheesy that's what you do all day of your miserable swimming life.
You always involving people to your madness larride left you alone to your stupidity, now you are calling diggz abi cheesy. Next you call nihilist and oasis abi
Let me know when you swim to Lagos , please come with your JuJu to bully me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) ... (19772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.