Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11323837 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Southwest governors fvked buhari up
Aregbesola and ajimobi are both useless angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
Southwest governors fvked buhari up
Aregbesola and ajimobi are both useless angry

What is the result looking like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean Buhari wins Taraba, Atiku wins Plateau and Nasarawa

Yes. Buhari will probably win Taraba will Atiku will win Plateau and narrowly win Nasarawa. Buhari hasn’t won in Nasarawa since he has been contesting for election.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kyle Sinckler grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
really annoying.

not surprised though. Most vocal critics of buhari have been yorubas
But I expect majority of yoruba voters to have get sense by now.

Relax bro, APC will win all South West state. If you are following Twitter, you will notice that those posting those results are just picking results here n there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
dumbass sars are disbanded
So l.arride appearance was why they stopped him too?
You keep oozing out stupidity, well I'm in Lagos to hustle not like you that had to swim to Europe to wash plate

P--sy nigga, you didn't want larride to get the mention. You are even showing cowardice online. cheesy

Lagos hustler, yahoo boys also call themselves hustlers. Watch your back sodiki.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adamawa PDP chairman lost his PU

APC - 336
PDP - 53
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC is doing great in South South and my state Benue state. my concern is Oyo and Osun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is the result looking like
Too close to call sire...But Here in ife pdp is leading...people are still angry with aregbe here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
Too close to call sire...But Here in ife pdp is leading...people are still angry with aregbe here

I expect PDP to win Ife Ede and most of Osun West. Though in Ife I expect Omisore to use his clout to close the margin

APC should look to Ilesha, Iwo, Ila Ikirun and Osogbo for votes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

They should have consulted airmark to take them to the baba wey dey do original juju

So because i got real info, plus experienced juju in action, made me a juju person.

Ogbomosho, the hometown of ritualists, is where you should direct them to.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
airmark:

P--sy nigga, you didn't want larride to get the mention. You are even showing cowardice online. cheesy

Lagos hustler, yahoo boys also call themselves hustlers. Watch your back sodiki.
lmao, I worked as a support consultant for sage
Only your type that failed in Nigeria think young guys that are doing well are into yahoo.
I'm sure if you have stayed you either become a fake babalawo or failed yahoo boy looking for pants. Get a life loser
Remember JuJu no fit work on oyinbo go and wash your plate

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
APC is doing great in South South and my state Benue state. my concern is Oyo and Osun.

Ajimobi is a foolish man and shouldn't have been a councillor in saner climes. That proud gap toothed yeye man is always in the news for bad reason. I was disgusted watching him address Lautech students who came to protest the long closure of their school. He was busy calling himself constituted authority and even told them if they like they should shout from today till next year they won't get any desired respect unless they show him respect. The yeye man even said the lecturers should commercialize the school and devise means of getting funding because d babcock are self funded.

Chai! If na school wey I go, dem.go stone am right there.

If Oyo people vote massively for apc that means them no dey too reason well o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

I expect PDP to win Ife Ede and most of Osun West. Though in Ife I expect Omisore to use his clout to close the margin

APC should look to Ilesha, Iwo, Ila Ikirun and Osogbo for votes

The result in Osun is going to be close like the governorship election but APC will still win with more than 50k votes though it should be more than that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Ajimobi is a foolish man and shouldn't have been a councillor in saner climes. That proud gap toothed yeye man is always in the news for bad reason. I was disgusted watching him address Lautech students who came to protest the long closure of their school. He was busy calling himself constituted authority and even told them if they like they should shout from today till next year they won't get any desired respect unless they show him respect. The yeye man even said the lecturers should commercialize the school and devise means of getting funding because d babcock are self funded.

Buoda Isiaka has a leaking mouth and he talks before processing it. Shebi he said the same thing about Aiyefele that

So because he is a cripple means he should be breaking the law

I really hope APC wins residency and gov in oyo but Ajimobi to lose his Senate bid hopefully not to PDP maybe to ADC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
airmark:

So because i got real info, plus experienced juju in action, made me a juju person.

Ogbomosho, the hometown of ritualists, is where you should direct them to.

Use the real info to help the guy. Or give to Belotti Relapsti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:

APC will win OYO ooo, the result will be like 2015 own, the margin might be more than that sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
Let us have your predictions Presidential election who wins each state

Mine below

Buhari wins Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara Kebbi Jigawa Katsina Sokoto, Bauchi Borno, Yobe Gombe Adamawa, Niger Kogi, FCT Kwara, Edo, Nasarawa Plateau, Oyo Osun Ogun, Ondo,Lagos Ekiti, 25 states

Atiku wins Taraba, Benue Imo, Abia, Anambra Enugu Ebonyi, Delta, Rivers Bayelsa Cross-River, Akwa-Ibom = 12 states

The ones in bold will be close wins
osun will be close too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Buoda Isiaka has a leaking mouth and he talks before processing it. Shebi he said the same thing about Aiyefele that

So because he is a cripple means he should be breaking the law

I really hope APC wins residency and gov in oyo but Ajimobi to lose his Senate bid hopefully not to PDP maybe to ADC

I wish the elections were not lumped together I.e presidency, senatorial and house of reps. That is the reason why most governors who perform badly always end up in senate. They usually ride on the presidential election. I just the people were discerning enough to vote whoever they want for presidency and vote another party like that ADC in his place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wentin make buhari remain una president,you guys are f*cked,very useless government.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
larride:

APC will win OYO ooo, the result will be like 2015 own, the margin might be more than that sef.

It is well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I wish the elections were not lumped together I.e presidency, senatorial and house of reps. That is the reason why most governors who perform badly always end up in senate. They usually ride on the presidential election. I just the people were discerning enough to vote whoever they want for presidency and vote another party like that ADC in his place

Many of the current senators got to position because they rode on Buhari popularity

Im hoping Ajimobi and Amosun lose their Senate bid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
diggz:

Lol Bros...how old are you? Sorry I had to ask because I am not sure you understand the concept of how things work in life yet. I am not going to argue the importance of money in life with you bro...it is simply not going to happen but like our fathers talk....wetin papa siddon for ground dey see...pikin go need climb tree to see am. Anyways, I believe with time...you will understand the importance of money to life in general.
even as i have not stayed long on this earth, i know that everything is not about money. At least i have heard and read that from different people; some who i believe are older than you.

well, it just depends on perspective. that is your own perspective to life.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saraki lost his polling unit

Obasanjo lost his polling unit

Buba galadinma lost his polling unit.

grin grin grin

Even Kwankwaso is collecting the beating of his life in Kano.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
See how potent this guy's juju is grin. That is a polling unit in Akwa Ibom where akpabio boys shoot small film. Despite tying red ribbon for him Belle and arms alaye chop bullet for body

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't you think your ability to get love depends on the money you have?

The person you are married to, would she have married you if you had significantly less money
btw, i am not married. that being said, i don't believe that it takes love to marry someone and i don't believe there are types of love. I believe in only one love, which is the love of God. the one the world calls AGAPE LOVE. it is unconditional. it sees nothing before it is shown.

every other thing apart from it, i call it LIKE. It is the same like that makes someone to choose one person out of many other people to marry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Greatihex:
even as i have not stayed long on this earth, i know that everything is not about money. At least i have heard and read that from different people; some who i believe are older than you.

well, it just depends on perspective. that is your own perspective to life.

I have told you...don't allow anyone to deceive you. No one is asking you to be a billionaire...or a millionaire....but be comfortable enough to take care of you and your own.....and trust me.....you will need money to do so...and not love.

Love no dey put food for plate my brother...or cloth for body or shelter for head or pay medical bills.

By the way...all those things you have heard or read are one-sided stories...no man will tell you how that their loving, caring and always cheerful wife you see for outside use to change it for them when there is no money.

I done tell you before...with time and experience my brother...you will find your own truth. My own truth is simple....Money is key. So I will always support the way ibime tends to see things cuz who no go no know my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
A40:
Lool you can be Mr World oh you can be Mr Africa you can be Mr Nigeria ooh without money nothing can be done
like i said before, money is very important in life. it has its place in life, but it is not everything about life.

money was not the most important thing Jesus Christ used on earth to start the greatest movement of all time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
larride:
Saraki lost his polling unit

Obasanjo lost his polling unit

Buba galadinma lost his polling unit.

grin grin grin

Even Kwankwaso is collecting the beating of his life in Kano.

Are these confirmed?

So many politicians will be retired this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
diggz:

I have told you...don't allow anyone to deceive you. No one is asking you to be a billionaire...or a millionaire....but be comfortable enough to take care of you and your own.....and trust me.....you will need money to do so...and not love.

Love no dey put food for plate my brother...or cloth for body or shelter for head or pay medical bills.

By the way...all those things you have heard or read are one-sided stories...no man will tell you how that their loving, caring and always cheerful wife you see for outside use to change it for them when there is no money.

I done tell you before...with time and experience my brother...you will find your own truth. My own truth is simple....Money is key. So I will always support the way ibime tends to see things cuz who no go no know my brother.
i don't need to listen to someone before i know the importance of money in life. i am old enough to know the importance of money in life. i have and still experiencing the consequences of lack of money, but i also know that it is not the most important thing in life. maybe it is for you, but it is not for me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are these confirmed?

So many politicians will be retired this year
Confirmed Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.