Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10885715 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) ... (19663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
airmark:

She will dry run codes plus draw stupid flowcharts. grin We were later taught Cobol, Fortran, c-lang, it was like scam.

She needs it though.
Madam is studying Optometry. Néed wetin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did juventus win the CL just before Ronaldo joined cos I know Chelsea won the CL just before hidden joined and he crashed them at first round
We won ucl but the team has already aged and need rebuilding when Hazard was signed. The fact is Hazard was part of the rebuilding process in that 2013, he wasn’t signed as mercenary like Neymar for psg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
We won ucl but the team has already aged and need rebuilding when Hazard was signed. The fact is Hazard was part of the rebuilding process in that 2013, he wasn’t signed as mercenary like Neymar for psg.

A team that won the CL in May was now getting dumped out in December 7months later all because Hazard joined

Hazard joined because you won the CL that is a mercenary move

Neymar joined a team that has never won the CL, Hazard joined a team that has just won the CL. And for the past 4yrs has been openly talking of begging Madrid the team winning the CL Who is the mercenary?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
^^^^^

grin cheesy

This apari man sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yes we won ucl but the team has aged and need rebuilding, Hazard was signed as part of the rebuilding process unlike Neymar for psg

Chelsea finished 6th in epl that season. You can see that the team was already declining due to old age when Hazard signed. Everyone is aware of this except you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Airmark Raumdeuter why's ImpeachTrump trending on Twitter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
So all the Players Bayern Signed after dey won the UCL na dey cause their problems cheesy Even Fraudiola cud nt fix It and he's a world class Coach grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Myllz:
So all the Players Bayern Signed after dey won the UCL na dey cause their problems cheesy Even Fraudiola cud nt fix It and he's a world class Coach grin

After Bayern won the CL they have made the semi finals 4 times, How many times has Chelsea made the semi finals since 2012?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Unlimited22:
So, in a bid to break the boredom of being at work in a private clinic on Good Friday, I called my girlfriend, who's a junior colleague. Somehow, the convo led to a discussion about one course they take, Intro to Computer Programming, which we didn't take in our time (we didn't Intro to Computer Science instead).

They are teaching these guys BASIC on a whiteboard. In 2019.

There is no hope for Nigeria o. Even acclaimed leaders of tomorrow are.... I don't know how to describe them.

I remember we did same course in school, but we never did a single practical. The worst is that the majority of the class were happy not to do the practical, but to pay 500 naira and be awarded a good mark for the practical. I was so pissed.
My department was and still remains the most corrupt department in fedponek.
Every attempt by the Rector to stop the corruption was frustrated by these heartless lecturers.
It got to a stage that they had to bring someone from another department to head our department.

Imagine a situation where a WORKSHOP technician/technologist does not know the names and use of tools, equipments and machines.

It was really disheartening.
Everyday i regretted ever schooling in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
smileyy
raumdeuter:

A team that won the CL in May was now getting dumped out in December 7months later all because Hazard joined

Hazard joined because you won the CL that is a mercenary move

Neymar joined a team that has never won the CL, Hazard joined a team that has just won the CL. And for the past 4yrs has been openly talking of begging Madrid the team winning the CL Who is the mercenary?

And so ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

After Bayern won the CL they have made the semi finals 4 times, How many times has Chelsea made the semi finals since 2012?
Now it is semi finals not finals again?
When are you going to agree on one thing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Make una Leave that guy alone jare. City tore Totts to shreds but both teams had similar number of shots, shots on target, etc. City tore Totts apart but fail to qualify for the next round.

It’s just garbage upon garbage. He’s convinced about his subjective misopinion and determined to live in his Pep-induced genjitsu.
Genjutsu. You watch/read Naruto/Boruto?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
LoRdCaT:
That's our show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
popizaino:

Now it is semi finals not finals again?
When are you going to agree on one thing?

Semi final is better than quarter final or second round

Liverpool Tottenham Barca Ajax this season have done better than Bayern Juventus Madrid and City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
LoRdCaT:

Naruto. Watched. Can’t be arsed to consider Boruto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Make I just drop this here grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Oluwamoyes has even done better than the fraud with lesser time and resources at his disposal.

Where is Laumdeuter and ELRUDITOR?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Leyqute:
dem go start to explain now o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

Nothing is surprising from the fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

That's our show
Do you read the manga too? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Naruto. Watched. Can’t be arsed to consider Boruto.
Boruto is actually lit, you should consider it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Raumdeuter this was Hazard’s rating vs psg

Man of the match as usual and come here to lie to your comrade.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Raumdeuter this is cr7 complaining of his team mate mentality to win ucl.

This is why I tell you football is not lawn tennis

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Unlimited22:
So, in a bid to break the boredom of being at work in a private clinic on Good Friday, I called my girlfriend, who's a junior colleague. Somehow, the convo led to a discussion about one course they take, Intro to Computer Programming, which we didn't take in our time (we didn't Intro to Computer Science instead).

They are teaching these guys BASIC on a whiteboard. In 2019.

But she's in medicine?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
Ramdeuter this was Hazard’s rating vs psg

Man of the match as usual and come here to lie to your comrade.

Scoring a penalty made his rating higher, he was useless all through the game despite playing against 10men for over an hour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
Ramdeuter this is cr7 complaining of his team mate mentality to win ucl.

This is why I tell you football is not lawn tennis

CR7 can complain because he has won and knows what it means to win
Hidden has never won, never played a final, doesnt know what it takes to win, rather will attach himself to a winning team with hopes of being carried along

Chelsea won CL he quickly came to attach Madrid was winning CL he started begging even sent his old man to be begging Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Peak Performance ft Eruditor, Lord Chief Gbolo of Castle Black
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
HanksAnuku:

But she's in medicine?

Optometry. We de borrow course from everybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Scoring a penalty made his rating higher, he was useless all through the game despite playing against 10men for over an hour
Useless all through the game? So they rate him higher than the players that didn’t score with penalties even when he was useless? Just see Wetin u Dey yarn.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

CR7 can complain because he has won and knows what it means to win
Hidden has never won, never played a final, doesnt know what it takes to win, rather will attach himself to a winning team with hopes of being carried along

Chelsea won CL he quickly came to attach Madrid was winning CL he started begging even sent his old man to be begging Madrid
That’s because cr7 played with a formidable teams who were in their peak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
Useless all through the game? So they rate him higher than the players that didn’t score with penalties even when he was useless? Just see Wetin u Dey yarn.

Hazard played over 90mins vs 10 men and all he had to show was a penalty. yet that was impressive to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) ... (19663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ThierryJay, Trevor012(m), Excallibur(m), raumdeuter, monerozi5590, Joezinho and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.