Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783416 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:27am On May 30, 2019
Debroslink:
Despite the controversies, travails and troubles, Chelsea always have a way to end the season on a high.

I may troll this club, but in my mind, they have my utmost respect.
Correct Troll, Correct Man

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2019
chic2pimp:

I saw this comment and without even looking at who wrote it, I correctly guessed right. You need Help wahlai grin grin grin
the guy na bitter human being...even if hazard wins CL or world cup he'd still have one bitter thing to say to downgrade his achievement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:41am On May 30, 2019
Leyqute:

LoL. On top wetin? grin
Rabbish. Bad belle undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

Rabbish. Bad belle undecided

LooL. Take it easy my friend. I remember how you guys cursed Sarri and “Jogginghoe”. History will repeat itself grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2019
Giroud > Lewandowski. Argue with your keyboard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:17am On May 30, 2019
Ibime:

You always think like mumu. Even a broken clock is right twice a day
grin grin grin

O boy. See uppercut
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2019
Who saw this scene yesterday grin

Now the Chainsmoker can smoke till thy kingdom com grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by slimsky(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2019
Congrats to chelsea... Hazard was in beast form Yesternight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:06am On May 30, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. Take it easy my friend. I remember how you guys cursed Sarri and “Jogginghoe”. History will repeat itself grin
How does that affect our ‘congratulations’?

Bad belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 10:09am On May 30, 2019
Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale dy beast UCL final

a certain hazard dy beast Europa League Final

chaii grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2019
Neimar:
Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale dy beast UCL final

a certain hazard dy beast Europa League Final

chaii grin
sharrap u only beat what's in front of you

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 10:32am On May 30, 2019
Amoto94:

2 Europa League = 1 UCL grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2019
SkimpleD:

How does that affect our ‘congratulations’?

Bad belle

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2019
tesppidd:
Stop the tautology.

We played 2 finals Carabao Cup final Vs MCity, Europa League Final Vs Arsenal this season, how is that same or mean same as Finishing Top 3 on EPL, enlighten me please

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04am On May 30, 2019
Amoto94:

Why hazard no make 1 cl finals in his 7 years

Na yesterday Paralympic battle of the bastards he dey show power for Sevilla cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2019
Neimar:

2 Europa League = 1 UCL grin
Europa League Coefficient Rating= UCL Coefficient Rating This implies that 2 Europa League is greater than 1UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06am On May 30, 2019
spartacus11:

7⃣ Seven seasons
352 games
110 goals
92 assists
2 Premier League
1 FA Cup
1 EFL Cup
2 Europa League
2014/15 PFA Player of the year.
4 time PFA Premier League team of the season.

If Hazard is leaving, he's leaving as a legend.

Perez is begging is have him, Perez says they need him. SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE NAME HAZARD

You didn't write the number of CL goals from open play or number of CL titles

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na yesterday Paralympic battle of the bastards he dey show power for Sevilla cup
Europa League Coefficient Rating= UCL Coefficient Rating, so Hazard has performed well in a major final he participated in scoring two goals with one being an open goal and capping it a fine assist.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2019
Lung live the Chainsmoker family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tesppidd: 11:13am On May 30, 2019
spartacus11:

We played 2 finals Carabao Cup final Vs MCity, Europa League Final Vs Arsenal this season, how is that same or mean same as Finishing Top 3 on EPL, enlighten me please
1.Playing in a final is not a trophy. It doesn't qualify you for anything.

2. Finishing top 3 means nothing. The number 3 is not sancrosant in any way. Rather finishing top 4 (and qualifying for the champions league" is what gives you the bragging rights.
So telling us "finishing top 3" and telling us at the same time "qualified for champions league" is one and the same!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:21am On May 30, 2019
Amoto94:
Europa League Coefficient Rating= UCL Coefficient Rating This implies that 2 Europa League is greater than 1UCL.

ahahahaha.....weeed@work

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2019
tesppidd:
1. [s]Playing in a final is not a trophy. It doesn't qualify you for anything[/s].

2. [s]Finishing top 3 means nothing. The number 3 is not sancrosant in any way. Rather finishing top 4 (and qualifying for the champions league" is what gives you the bragging rights.
So telling us "finishing top 3" and telling us at the same time "qualified for champions league" is one and the same![/s]

Tottenham playing in the UCL final will mean nothing to the club and Fans if they do not win the Trophy abi?

Na today dey begin use playing final take brag?

If it is easy getting to finals, every club will be doing it every season now, others must fall for just 2 clubs to qualify, so don't say club can't brag about it.

So if Nigeria qualify for the World cup finals even without winning it will mean nothing abi

Sit down there when even clubs celebrate Semi final qualification not to talk of finals

To qualify for a Final itself means a lot to any Club, to win it is another

Trash Talk

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2019
Neimar:

ahahahaha.....weeed@work
Prove me wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:28am On May 30, 2019
Ibime, Pat Nevin corroborating that side of the story here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:29am On May 30, 2019
Amoto94:
Prove me wrong
no nid to argue
go and exchange ur 2 Europa League trophies for 1 UCL trohpy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2019
Neimar:

no nid to argue

go and exchange ur 2 Europa League trophies for 1 UCL trohpy
We are talking coefficients here abi u no study algebra for school?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

You didn't write the number of CL goals from open play or number of CL titles

Boss Boss, the CL goals is among the 110 goals na

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:33am On May 30, 2019
Amoto94:
We are talking coefficients here abi u no study algebra for school?

oga I nr dy do coefficients

go nd xchange it for a cup trophy

that's what m saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2019
Neimar:

oga I nr dy do coefficients

go nd xchange it for a cup trophy

that's what m saying
My Oga Raumdeuter taught me the concept of coefficient and how it relates to ranking teams in European Football Competitions, so I'm applying his principles which you can't simply refute.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

You no dey tire? Seriously. Like take a week off from mentioning Hazard. U no go die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tesppidd: 12:19pm On May 30, 2019
spartacus11:

Tottenham playing in the UCL final will mean nothing to the club and Fans if they do not win the Trophy abi?

Na today dey begin use playing final take brag?

If it is easy getting to finals, every club will be doing it every season now, others must fall for just 2 clubs to qualify, so don't say club can't brag about it.

So if Nigeria qualify for the World cup finals even without winning it will mean nothing abi

Sit down there when even clubs celebrate Semi final qualification not to talk of finals

To qualify for a Final itself means a lot to any Club, to win it is another

Trash Talk
In real life you must be a very dubious character.

Surely you must!

Shey if Tottenham wins liverpool maybe we shall list Pochentino's achievements as;

1. Won the UEFA champions league.
2. Got to the final of the UEFA champions league.
3. Played in the semi final of the UEFA champions league.

Abi?

Imagine someone tagging "getting to the Europa final" and "winning the Europa league" as two separate independent achievements.

Imagine someone tagging "finishing top 3" and "qualifying for Champions league" as two separate independent achievements.

Lol,

Really do not have time for this back and forth,

I'l let you alone to wallow in your folly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2019
krattoss:
Lung live the Chainsmoker family cheesy

Since Emery no fit kill himself on top our matter, mi o le wa ku. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Debroslink and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.