Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,889 members, 7,924,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11072439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) ... (19795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
JigsawKillah:

Is that why they're chasing him away like a village thief?

At least village thieves are still allowed their constitutional human right to inhale oxygen.

Bayern CEO say make Boateng go breathe another air. Munich air for Bavarians only.

I weak.

This one pass transfer listing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
canibus good evening.

Ibime previewed his disstrack for you on WhatsApp yesterday.

He said he's going to knock you out like 'll cool J
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CANlBUS(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:
canibus good evening.
Ibime previewed his disstrack for you on WhatsApp yesterday.
He said he's going to knock you out like 'll cool J
A battle isn't done in proxy,take that to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

At least village thieves are still allowed their constitutional human right to inhale oxygen.

Bayern CEO say make Boateng go breathe another air. Munich air for Bavarians only.

I weak.

This one pass transfer listing.

I am yet to see a supposed club hero get such treatment anywhere.

Churches in Ghana are looking for choir masters. Make Oga quickly apply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

We are talking about major finals not third grade competitions

CL world cup, Euro finals not Sevilla cup
All that one na story sah.

Maldini, Terry, Lahm, Vidic, Puyol, etc all left their clubs amicably.
Some became legends, while some had their jersey numbers retired with them.

But Alagolo Boashīt on the other hand, despite World Cup and UCL win is still being chased away from Germany to go and be doing bambiala in Ghana for any club to sign him.

Shame!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
JigsawKillah:

I am yet to see a supposed club hero get such treatment anywhere.

Churches in Ghana are looking for choir masters. Make Oga quickly apply.
Boateng is too fly to be just a choirmaster.

Boateng is better off opening the ghanian version of coza where he can slay quality babes with his fashion sense

And the air in Accra is tax free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
thorrvik55:
cry cry cry
Goodbye Eden Hazard.
i am touched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:
How Marina sells a 28yr old with a yr left in his contract for £100m going to £150m is amazing sha.

good luck to Hazard. looking forward to el classico Hazard vs Messi.
100m Euros not pounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lana1:
U called me a fool. U called someone else a dumbass.

But ur smart àss doesn't even know the difference between 'does' and 'those'.

Lol. Some jokes keep writing themselves sha. cheesy

ah thank God, at least ur not a complete idiot that I have to spell everything out for b4 u understand. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibime:

So you went all the way to Napa to eat Pizza Hut?

That's like going to Dubai to eat Gala.
Sometimes you just like to dey type rubbish. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I'm sure fBs paid you handsomely for the baptism, when are you getting your own private jet to move the ministry forward?
Pay kini?
Rumour has it that Skimple is a fake pastor. lipsrsealed
Collar no dey for him neck again. Ask airmark.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
SkimpleD:

Baba, wetin concern Baptism (spiritual) and Ole’s wheel (Carnality, flesh and leyqute) undecided undecided

Do not yoke me with the Scummites!
Isn't this part of your ministry? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Boateng is too fly to be just a choirmaster.

Boateng is better off opening the ghanian version of coza where he can slay quality babes with his fashion sense

And the air in Accra is tax free
Boateng that beasted a final? #Youkentbeserious. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
These Chinese babes no serious o. They should be like 3 goals up now against Germany.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

Isn't this part of your ministry? tongue
cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Neymar went to a team that has never won the CL before, hidden shakushaku went to leech on a team that won 4 of the last 6 CL titles just like he jumped on Chelsea the moment they won the CL and left them in Europa

Shameless apari always spewing rubbish from his big gutter mouth

Is ds current Madrid still the same as the one that won the UCL 3 years ago?

What calibre of players do Madrid have right now that PSG do not have?

PSG can match the current Madrid team toe to toe, If Neymar hadn't been disappearing in the last two seasons, maybe PSG would have made the QF at least.

The Madrid team Hazard is joining is the worst Madrid team in the last 4 years. Stop typing rubbish all the time.

Let's wait and see if he will ever take Madrid to Europa just like he took Chelsea to Europa like you always say.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:
oboi, its just sinking in that our starting number 9 is Giroud

Willian, Pedro, Giroud.

oboi, we're in serious trouble cheesy

Bwahahahahha, I really can't wait for next season to begin sha.

Funny enuf, our players fit just improve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

None of them won CL nor world cup just like hidden
So winning ucl is the only achievement in football? Your L don too much you are now acting like a person getting drown and still shouting I can swim.pack your L in peace baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
That’s football for you. When coutinho left Liverpool everyone thought they are done.
Chelseafan1:

Bwahahahahha, I really can't wait for next season to begin sha.

Funny enuf, our players fit just improve

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

Haba people, so it's all gloom and doom? Did Chelsea not function before Eden's arrival? What da h3ck!

B4 Hazard came, we had dead players like Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Malouda, Torres, Kalou but we didn't feel their uselessness too much cos Drogba, Lampard, Terry and Cech were still doing wonders.

Hazard came, Mata and Oscar came and helped us get back on our feet.

Now that Hazard is gone, tell me any sensible player we have who can step up like Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Cech did for us?

Kante is the next best player we have and he's not even allowed to play in his preferred position.

We no get keeper, we no get defender, we no get midfielder, bunch of average nonentities, we no kon still get forwards.

Leyqute is right, Man utd fans go laugh us taya next season.

The kind party wey go shele for this thread fit make us kuku close down the thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
hensben:
That’s football for you. When coutinho left Liverpool everyone thought they are done.

Bro, when Countinho left, have you forgotten how many good guys were still in the team not minding the very good ones who joined them.

VVD Allison, Keita and the likes, tell me who and who is replacing Hazard.

There was Salah, Mane and Firmino I guess when Coutinho left, dey didn't miss him at all.

Who do we have that's close to Hazard, to now make matters worse, we can't sign players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Leyqute:

Before Hazard arrived you had Drogba, Lampard, Terry and a peak Azpilicueta.

Now Hazard is leaving behind Giroud, Jorginho, a declining Luiz and a battered Azpilicueta.

I’m not predicting gloom, just telling you not to be too expectant.

You don’t know what is going on. grin

Lol, didn't even know you've posted ds, u no add Cech and his heroics join. Baba try for us doz times no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Shameless apari always spewing rubbish from his big gutter mouth

Is ds current Madrid still the same as the one that won the UCL 3 years ago?

What calibre of players do Madrid have right now that PSG do not have?

PSG can match the current Madrid team toe to toe, If Neymar hadn't been disappearing in the last two seasons, maybe PSG would have made the QF at least.

The Madrid team Hazard us joining is the worst Madrid team in the last 4 years. Stop typing rubbish all the time.

Let's wait and sew if he will ever take Madrid to Europa just like he took Chelsea to Europa like you always say.

Calibre? let’s just act like Madrid are filled with average players that can’t make the starting 11 of any team in Europe
But a Balon d’or winner makes the difference between a poor Madrid side vs PSG

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
FergieRaww:

Calibre? let’s just act like Madrid are filled with average players that can’t make the starting 11 of any team in Europe
But a Balon d’or winner makes the difference between a poor Madrid side vs PSG

Attack whichever of my post you think isn't correct and lets analyse it.

We all saw how faired after Ronaldo left, Zidane had to come back but they were still useless.

Their last game of the season against Celta, dem still chop am on home soil.

Which players Madrid get wey PSG no get equal or even better right now.

From Keeper, Defenders, Midfielders and attackers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
So let me understand something, you people are happy RM signed Hazard, Jovic etc. Want them to sign more. But if it is Pep he is trying to buy titles?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

We all saw how faired after Ronaldo left, Zidane had to come back but they were still useless.

It’s not worth it ... PSG players better than Madrid grin grin
I give up sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Griezmann 100million/Countinho 90 million. What is Chelsea waiting for or has the transfer ban started?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

stop fooling your self. Your love for hazard is disgusting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kgatlana baby. Your AWPOTY award wasn't a fluke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
FergieRaww:

It’s not worth it ... PSG players better than Madrid grin grin
I give up sad

Tell me if these PSG players don't have what it takes to beat Madrid of last season

Buffon vs Courtois (PSG)

Carvajar vs Kimpempe/Alves/Bernat (equal)

Thiago Silva vs 33 years old Ramos (equal)

Marquinhos vs Varane (equal)

Kurzawa vs Marcelo (Madrid)

Veratti vs Casemiro (Psg)

Rabiot vs Aging Modric (let's give Madrid)

Parades/Di Maria/Draxler vs Aging Kroos/Ceballos/Valverde/Asensio (PSG)

Mbappe is better than Vasquez/injury prone Bale (PSG)

Neymar is better than Isco (PSG)

Cavani is better than Benzema (PSG)

Argue with this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eruditor:
So let me understand something, you people are happy RM signed Hazard, Jovic etc. Want them to sign more. But if it is Pep he is trying to buy titles?

grin

Tell us the fantastic player that Pep lost in the EPL like Cr7 dt Madrid lost? While at it, tell us the ages of Benzema, Ramos, Modric, Kroos and Mercelo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kimbeast:

stop fooling your self. Your love for hazard is disgusting.

Smh, my love for Hazard is why Neymar is better than Isco abi Mbappe being better than Vasquez abi wetin ds one dey talk sef.

I have posted their squad and do the my comparison, do urs and stop being unnecessarily annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) ... (19795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, reccy(m), Agadinaagwuofe, sebod(m), kingofcasting(m), StarchAndBanga and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.