Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,906 members, 7,924,852 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11073212 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7365) (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) (7370) (7371) ... (19795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
FBS:

The same Skimple that was chased from his own church. The spirit of Morata still very much after him. cheesy

Skimple my guy, se you don find another church? Please help Ole with his wheel. cheesy

Skimple chased away from church? Don't mistake him for elrony o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Make dem.put these stewpid girls on the plane jor. Our defenders are grandmothers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Falcons! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

Abeg o grin

Na this kind thing make David tell God to plead em cause cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

Not because Gotze, the man of the match, scored. grin grin
Apari will always Pari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CANlBUS(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

How do I get verified on here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Be like say i go begin watch more of Women's football o. lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Greatihex:
"Often, a dribble brings more joy than a goal," Hazard once said. "That's when the people stand up to applaud. It's part of my reflex. People want the show, they pay for it. You're an actor. So let's bring them pleasure. When I start a match, I tell myself I have to dribble. Today isn't the day to score, it's the day to dribble. This is my main quality."

Hazard must be very stupid to make this kind of statement. I never knew he said something like this.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11736232/eden-hazard-to-real-madrid-assessing-his-chelsea-legacy
And you wonder why he has 4 goals from open play after 7 years in Chelsea while small small boys like Salah, Mane came to England and won Champions League under his nose without Ronaldo or Messi as teammates. Thank God Madrid will not tolerate his Shakushaku dancing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
airmark:

Not because Gotze, the man of the match, scored. grin grin

Mainly because Boateng manned the defence and prevented the Argentines from scoring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

But you will also tell us the ages of Yaya toure, Zabaleta, Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov, Joke Hart, Kompany, Dzeko, etc that Pep inherited at City

Are these ones still playing for city abi wetin concern me with them bayi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

This time last year Madrid still won the CL, that is the team Hazard wants to leech on. Madrid has Modric a current balon dor, Kroos, Marcelo Cortouis, Ramos, Varane etc. Who does PSG have. Is there any defender in PSG as good as Ramos or Varane? Is there

How many people in PSG team will make Madrid 11?

Hidden the leech jumped on another top team after failing Chelsea

I give up on you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bro, when Countinho left, have you forgotten how many good guys were still in the team not minding the very good ones who joined them.

VVD Allison, Keita and the likes, tell me who and who is replacing Hazard.

There was Salah, Mane and Firmino I guess when Coutinho left, dey didn't miss him at all.

Who do we have that's close to Hazard, to now make matters worse, we can't sign players.
I understand your point. It’s going to be a long season for us next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
FergieRaww:

I can’t argue bout this base on the fact they didn’t cross each other path last season and the season we met them, we won them home/away ...right?
now what i can argue is that career-wise my full squad currently is better than them all (Buffon is no longer in that team) and don’t ever compare that Cavani with Benzema, it makes your argument infertile

I have no business with what happened 2 or 3 years ago, u didn't agree with Buffon, Cavani nd who else?

Remember in my earlier post, I said the PSG squad has what it takes to take on Madrid and defeat them, I said they can go toe to toe with Madrid but u said I was saying jargons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Are these ones still playing for city abi wetin concern me with them bayi

So does age of players matter now? When its Pep we hear how great all these old players are, but now the old players excuse for Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kimbeast:

Henry took arsenal to a champions league final, won various golden boots,took arsenal to an invincible season, won PFA, best striker in Epl history. Stop fooling your self thinking hazard achievement even comes close. Dijk made Liverpool defense the best in England in just one season. Back to back ucl final, 96 point so yes. Favorite for balon dor this year. Definitely finishing top3 all in 2seasons. Now tell me about hazard. What level did hazard elevate us to in his 7yrs here.

Which of this achievement of Henry has hazard not achieved with Chelsea? Don't tell us ucl finals cus spurs making ucl finals doesn't make Kane better than Aguero who has not made ucl finals with City? And remember Henry once lost Europa league finals which hazard won twice. Now whatever makes van djik's impact at Liverpool Greater than Hazard's impact at Chelsea should also make it greater than Henry's impact at arsenal and Aguero's impact at man City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
SkimpleD:
I Just wonder why some fans on here be having a hard on because of Hazard and predicting doom for us.

Dude was a good player for us and it ends there. All these emotional outbursts would not stop us from being a formidable team next season.

Chelsea would be Chelsea with or without Hazard undecided

Formidable team next season ke? Abi the meaning of Formidable don change ni grin grin

Make I go bookmark this formidable o, ds one wey Prophet SkimpleD don talk am so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Greatihex:
Chelsea, i just want one wish. Any manager that you can sign that will do any kind of miracle for us to make top four next season, please sign.

I wish pochettino can leave spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibime:
Reece James broken ankle

The cream of our youngsters supposed to take us through transfer ban season are dropping like flies - first CHO, then RLC, now Reece James
Hey God who did we offend. Make CAS rule in support for us o because the so called youth are already falling even before the season has started. How did he get the injury sef?

Apostle skimple what is going on have you forsaken us in the place of prayer? Don't let our enemies the goners and red devils laugh over us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerian falcons trashed 3-0. who sabi play ball for Nigeria again sef. Make we see Wetin super eagles sef go play for Afcon too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
pamcode:
Hey God who did we offend. Make CAS rule in support for us o because the so called youth are already falling even before the season has started. How did he get the injury sef?

Apostle skimple what is going on have you forsaken us in the place of prayer? Don't let our enemies the goners and red devils laugh over us.

We did not apply for freezing of transfer ban while CAS deliberates our matter. The transfer ban stands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
popizaino:

I wish pochettino can leave spurs

You've always been known to be a daydreamer. Later you will type nonsense due to unrealistic expectations. Spurs manager will not leave Spurs to join Chelsea, neither will Chelsea pay £40m to release him from his contract, same reason Juventus decided he's too expensive.

Come season end, I expect you to type your usual brainless drivel about how you advised Chelsea to go for Poch but they didn't listen.

Same way you told us couple months ago that Chelsea board will be stupid to sell Hazard despite the writing on the wall.

Your myopic way of thinking gives rational people headache. It is because of people like you they coined the phrase "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibime:

You've always been known to be a daydreamer. Later you will type nonsense due to unrealistic expectations. Spurs manager will not leave Spurs to join Chelsea, neither will Chelsea pay £40m to release him from his contract, same reason Juventus decided he's too expensive.

Come season end, I expect you to type your usual brainless drivel about how you advised Chelsea to go for Poch but they didn't listen.

Same way you told us couple months ago that Chelsea board will be stupid to sell Hazard despite the writing on the wall.

Your myopic way of thinking gives rational people headache. It is because of people like you they coined the phrase "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chai!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

This time last year Madrid still won the CL, that is the team Hazard wants to leech on. Madrid has Modric a current balon dor, Kroos, Marcelo Cortouis, Ramos, Varane etc. Who does PSG have. Is there any defender in PSG as good as Ramos or Varane? Is there

How many people in PSG team will make Madrid 11?

Hidden the leech jumped on another top team after failing Chelsea
from being a reject,he is now a leech...
may my enemies become kwafused..
where.is.our resident pastor sef..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Ibime:

Lol Ibime why evuls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2019
CANlBUS:

How do I get verified on here?

Verification for what purpose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2019
Lana1:
Apari will always Pari

Apari is shameless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Ibime:

Dracarys

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Formidable team next season ke? Abi the meaning of Formidable don change ni grin grin

Make I go bookmark this formidable o, ds one wey Prophet SkimpleD don talk am so.
You dey dare heavens ni? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:45am On Jun 09, 2019
pamcode:

You no see Willian baptism few days back? Na my handwork na. cheesy

He go affect the team positively.
Watch out! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7365) (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) (7370) (7371) ... (19795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss and 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.