Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782370 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) (7389) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
FBS:
What took Lampard to man.shitty? and only for a year? undecided Just so he could then join NYC?

More importantly though, how good a manager is he?
a loan deal to city, was part of the deal that took him to NYC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Footballers are mad. They will be like I am looking for a new challenge and sign to Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern angry angry wanting to leech to the success of others
Lmaoooooo if you need a challenge
Sign to Arsenal,AC milian, Sevilla,Dortmund etc

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2019
hensben:
https://www.nairaland.com/5248902/psg-willing-sell-neymar

Raudeuter see your Neymar.

All what I said about him is manifesting. Him get luck say him nor come epl him for smell him career goodby. Talent alone doesn’t make you a quality footballer. I told you he was enjoying all the luxuries that come with Barcelona and folks here were talking Hazard down, forgetting Hazard was playing in epl with not so formidable chelsea side.

Which luxury came with Barcelona? You mean the yearly embarrassment they have been getting in the CL since neymar left abi which one

The luxury of losing 3-0 to roma followed by the luxury of losing 4-0 to Origi led liverpool

Psg for embarrass them but for neymar

So hens brain what are these luxuries and how Suarez coutinho and Dembele benefited from it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which luxury came with Barcelona? You mean the yearly embarrassment they have been getting in the CL since neymar left abi which one

The luxury of losing 3-0 to roma followed by the luxury of losing 4-0 to Origi led liverpool

Psg for embarrass them but for neymar

So hens brain what are these luxuries and how Suarez coutinho and Dembele benefited from it

Prime Iniesta and Xavi should be recalled, not Neymar.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
airmark:

Prime Iniesta and Xavi should be recalled, not Neymar.

Neymar won the CL in barcelona without prime Xavi while Iniesta was there when Roma was giving them doggy

Suarez was there when origi was giving them this year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Neymar won the CL in barcelona without prime Xavi while Iniesta was there when Roma was giving them doggy

Suarez was there when origi was giving them this year

Prime Iniesta, I stated.

With Xavi and Iniesta, Barca won sextuple without Neymar. Neymar didn't win ucl without prime Iniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
airmark:
Prime Iniesta, I stated.

With Xavi and Iniesta, Barca won sextuple without Neymar. Neymar didn't win ucl without prime Iniesta.

When was this prime Iniesta? And what happened to the prime Iniesta vs Roma immediately Neymar left?

Neymar won the CL without Xavi and without prime Iniesta. After Neymar left how has Barca been faring

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:
Why u think Sarri didn't take chelsea anyway, or u probably think he is one of the worst managers we have had, Juventus is actually seeing a different Sarri.

It seems all Chelsea is made for is give us one trophy and leave, no respect to managers, why not learn from Liverpool and Mcity

Is Juventus a small Club, from coaching Hazard to Coaching CR7, and u think Sarri was d problem of CFC
oga, we no need sarri type of football. He should go and flop at Juventus with Ronaldo that has disrupted the dynamics of Juventus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kimbeast:
Footballers are mad. They will be like I am looking for a new challenge and sign to Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona and Bayern angry angry wanting to leech to the success of others
oga park. Every great player played alongside another great. You can't fully achieve greatness as a footballer if you don't play alongside other greats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Greatihex:
oga, we no need sarri type of football. He should go and flop at Juventus with Ronaldo that has disrupted the dynamics of Juventus

What type of football do u need, last i checked you guys didn't need Mouriho type of football neither Conte, which type of football una want

Give Kloop and Pep Chelsea job una go still sack dem

Chelsea have used some of the best coach in the world, yet they where not immune to getting sacked, the problem was never sarri football

The game is d game, get us a trophy and leave, i think thats the only plan Chelsea knows

Las las the next manager will get same treatment like others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
"I'm the manager now". grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chelsea have rejected a bid from Barcelona and Atletico Madrid for FBS. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mapoka:
Chelsea have rejected a bid from Barcelona and Atletico Madrid for FBS. lol
They rejected 35 milla for dat Willian oo, transfer ban don do us bad tin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
https://www.football365.com/news/british-media-and-the-mad-foreigns-a-worrying-trend
Raumdeuter, Ibime, Airmark, Nihilist, read the article in the link it's quite obvious that the British press have an agenda against foreign coaches and players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:

What type of football do u need, last i checked you guys didn't need Mouriho type of football neither Conte, which type of football una want

Give Kloop and Pep Chelsea job una go still sack dem

Chelsea have used some of the best coach in the world, yet they where not immune to getting sacked, the problem was never sarri football

The game is d game, get us a trophy and leave, i think thats the only plan Chelsea knows

Las las the next manager will get same treatment like others
look for the person that told you he didn't like conte football, not me.

I know the problem of Chelsea very well and i know that sarri will only make it worse for we fans. I hate too much passing with no way of how to attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kimbeast:
grin grin
Everybody wants to be a part of success
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
ManBeast:
They rejected 35 milla for dat Willian oo, transfer ban don do us bad tin.

I swear, I just tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fine babe no just dey this Naija team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
SkimpleD:
Fine babe no just dey this Naija team

The tin just weak me. Their faces just rough and hard, na only dem be women wen dey play ball?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
1st corner! Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Roland17:

The tin just weak me. Their faces just rough and hard, na only dem be women wen dey play ball?
Lols. With ugly hairstyles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lols. With ugly hairstyles

Naija grannies try sef with their hair, you don see Cameroon ladies? Memories of “Ayamatanga”.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Roland17:

Naija grannies try sef with their hair, you don see Cameroon ladies? Memories of “Ayamatanga”.
Be looking like ancient mummies

As in eh, just from the national anthem, I kept scanning to even see one, just one fine not even beautiful face undecided

See that France Henry babe na... soft cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
This France babes dey tap ball sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kai, see torture France dey give Naija babes undecided

We go fit score this people so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
What was Oshoala thinking there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

Be looking like ancient mummies

As in eh, just from the national anthem, I kept scanning to even see one, just one fine not even beautiful face undecided

See that France Henry babe na... soft cheesy

Your eye get oil and anointing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Who be that fowl wey dey always lose ball for midfield Na angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
That France number 20 is a bae kiss

Babe has no business playing football undecided. She should be a Pastors’ wife cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Valerie Gauvin!!!

kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

When was this prime Iniesta? And what happened to the prime Iniesta vs Roma immediately Neymar left?

Neymar won the CL without Xavi and without prime Iniesta. After Neymar left how has Barca been faring

Iniesta went down the last time he made ucl team of the season.

When Neymar won ucl, iniesta was in the ucl team of the season. So tell another lie.

Iniesta won 3 ucl trophies before your Neymar came. Neymar hasn't won any ucl without him. That says it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) (7389) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy, hensben(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.