Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greatihex:
me i don't need Jorginho. Sarri ball is over and i don't need another mikel or fab in our team.

We should return back to playing serious football
which football be that

Anyway did u watch Derby vs United, vs Chelsea how they played? in those cup games, anyway na the coach decision on who to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
airmark:

Lo celso, Bruno Fernades and even the unserious Pogba, will add the numbers that we need.

so just about 3 but the price of the least player in that ur list will cost 70m, which Chelsea can afford but transfer ban...

but is that Lo celso even better than RLC sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
that was they wanted united to spend more than 100m buying Sergej Savi from Lazio because he scored goals.

Goal scoring midfielders are always very very expensive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:
so just about 3 but the price of the least player in that ur list will cost 70m, which Chelsea can afford but transfer ban...

but is that Lo celso even better than RLC sef

How much did we pay for Kovacic? That's how lordfalcao was saying 60m was too much for Van
Dijk, that a 35m Rudiger was all needed to fix our central defence problems.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
airmark:

How much did we pay for Kovacic? That's how lordfalcao was saying 60m was too much for Van
Dijk, that a 35m Rudiger was all needed to fix our central defence problems.

45m for Kovacic.

players can improve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
homesteady:

I remember back then in 2012 or 2013 when the first allegation from Ese Walter came out. Cougar and I had a long battle for about a week on the various threads, e no get insult wey cougar no insult me.

Now 7 years later, another story is out. People that doubt her story are those that are not conversant with the timeline of events, some of them just knew about the man yesterday. Busola's story is just so characteristic of that dog.

And I'm surprised people don't understand the gravity of Position of power, even ordinary campus Pastors of small campus fellowships utilize it very well.

There are some nuances to this
Biodun is a fine boy pastor, Most ladies that attend his church have some form of a crush on him(See Oyakhilome and other fine boy pastors). He is also randy and a serial womanizer but is being a womanizer a crime?

There are some questions here. What crime did Biodun commit with Busola? The incident happened in Buslas house. Not many people will want to rape a girl and do it in her fathers' house when someone else was at home.

After the first "rape" they still had sex. So how does someone rape one more than once on different days

After these, Busola, as a full-grown adult continued to attend the church of her rapisst for many years and as an adult, was a choir in the church of a man who raped her

I know the angle of underage, but what is underage in the Nigerian context? what is the age of consent in Nigeria?

What I felt happened. which could be wrong
Busola was young and had a sort of relationship/friendship with Biodun, she reverred him, feared him maybe had a crush on him. Biodun used that advantage to have sex with her. Maybe she felt the relationship might grow into something more serious, but over the years Biodun just didn't show she was special and there were like 100 babes in front of the Biodun dicck queue. She felt aggrieved inside her and wanted to even it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ibime:

It definitely did happen. Rape from a position of power is often coercive rather than physical. The man himself facing little resistance may feel it's not rape. All depends on the difference in power between them.

If Dangote decide to force himself on his housegirl today, she will not even raise alarm. Power difference will kowtow her into shock and silence.

I grew up with Timi. I was even chatting with him tonight. Coming out with such allegation is not something anyone will do lightheartedly cos there will be pressure from all sides. I do however agree that it will be almost impossible to prove in court. All one can do is call witnesses to say they know the man to be randy and sexually aggressive, but the actual event(s) have no witness.

The nature of sexx in most cases there will never be another witness so its always my word against yours. You can have consensual sexx with a girl even your babe and she comes out 3days later to show it was rappe. There is very no way to prove either ways

On this power difference thing. How can a celebrity have sexx with a non celebrity without the lesser one claiming it was power differential rape

How can Ronaldo have consensual sexx with a girl not a celebrity and not get accused of rape. Even is she signed a letter she can claim it was under durress or starstruck

See the Neymar case even with the girl texting him and showing she enjoyed some of the sessions She is now claiming something like OK I can we had sex 10 times while I gave consent to session 1,2,3,4 etc but sexual session number 6 was not with my consent.

How can anyone prove that

Biodun is a dog, a womaniser but that itself isnt a crime, Rappe is a crime

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
wman:

Let them take him for £45m.

But who we get as options self?

Batshuayi and Giroud.

our main area of concern is our attack n we haven't even spent half of what top teams spend in finding a solution to it.

imagine, Pulisic our first 1st team winger singing in 4years, and he isnt even profilic. We have had and managed Willian and Pedro for years.

Don't know what is hard for Chelsea to buy an attacker coming from a season where they banged in goals. Buy an attacker on form for fv.cks sake.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Biodun is a fine boy pastor, Most ladies that attend his church have some form of crush on him(See Oyakhilome and other fine boy pastors). He is also randy and a serial womanizer but is being a womanizer a crime?

There are some questions here. What crime did Biodun commit with Busola? The incident happened in Buslas house. Not many people will want to rape a girl and do it in her fathers house hen someone else was at home.

After the first "rape" they still had sex. So how does someone rape one more than once on different days

After these, Busola, as a full-grown adult continued to attend the church of her rapisst for many years and as an adult, was a choir in the church of a man who raped her

I know the angle of underage, but what is underage in the Nigerian context? what is the age of consent in Nigeria?

Busola was young and had a sort of relationship/friendship with Biodun, she reverred him, feared him maybe had a crush on him. Bodun used that advantage to have sex with her. Maybe she felt the relationship might grow into something more serious, but over the years Biodun just didn't show she was special and there were like 100 babes in front of the Biodun dicck queue. SHe felt aggrieved inside her and wanted to even it
This is a typical Nigeriano girl's way.. They always lose their virginity in a terrible way.. Either one innocent cousin or so.. Timi must have asked how she lost her virginity, since it was pastor biodun.. She won't want to sound cheap to her husband... Now she has to continue with the story
Man has to be careful with all these girls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
homesteady this is writing exactly from what she posted on youtube from around 2:10

When he was about to do it, I wanted to react but he covered my mouth and said 'Busola listen to me and you will be fine, just do what I want you to do"
I didn't struggle, I just let him, he brought out his dick, pulled down my panties. I was grunting I will cry and he eventually penetrated he finished what he wanted to do....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFUAYYmRfmU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:
homesteady this is writing exactly from what she posted on youtube from around 2:10

When he was about to do it, I wanted to react but he covered my mouth and said 'Busola listen to me and you will be fine, just do what I want you to do"
I didn't struggle, I just let him, he brought out his dick, pulled down my panties. I was grunting I will cry and he eventually penetrated he finished what he wanted to do....

all these undercover oloshos seeking cheap attentions when em Benjamins stops rolling..

She should go choke on her uncle's di'ck angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Biodun is a fine boy pastor, Most ladies that attend his church have some form of a crush on him(See Oyakhilome and other fine boy pastors). He is also randy and a serial womanizer but is being a womanizer a crime?

There are some questions here. What crime did Biodun commit with Busola? The incident happened in Buslas house. Not many people will want to rape a girl and do it in her fathers' house when someone else was at home.

Busola was young and had a sort of relationship/friendship with Biodun, she reverred him, feared him maybe had a crush on him. Biodun used that advantage to have sex with her. Maybe she felt the relationship might grow into something more serious, but over the years Biodun just didn't show she was special and there were like 100 babes in front of the Biodun dicck queue. She felt aggrieved inside her and wanted to even it
this is just my thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

The nature of sexx in most cases there will never be another witness so its always my word against yours. You can have consensual sexx with a girl even your babe and she comes out 3days later to show it was rappe. There is very no way to prove either ways

On this power difference thing. How can a celebrity have sexx with a non celebrity without the lesser one claiming it was power differential rape

How can Ronaldo have consensual sexx with a girl not a celebrity and not get accused of rape. Even is she signed a letter she can claim it was under durress or powerstruck

See the Neymar case even with the girl texting him and showing she enjoyed some of the sessions She is now claiming something like OK I can we had sex 10 times while I gave consent to session 1,2,3,4 etc but sexual session number 6 was not with my consent.

How can anyone prove that

Biodun is a dog, a womaniser but that itself isnt a crime, Rappe is a crime
i so love your arguments and posts when you have no connection with any of the parties.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

she listened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

I blv the 1st was a rape and bukola might have taught abt nothing to loose if she is to continue the sexcapades maybe after series of relationship promises.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:
which football be that

Anyway did u watch Derby vs United, vs Chelsea how they played? in those cup games, anyway na the coach decision on who to play.
football that there is straight attacking of the opponent goal and not passing passing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:
45m for Kovacic.
players can improve.
i dey see 40m somewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Segedinho:

I blv the 1st was a rape and bukola might have taught abt nothing to loose if she is to continue the sexcapades maybe after series of relationship promises.

You mean she was raped the first time and she went back to him for more sexcapades. Even joined his church became choir and probably convinced other friends to join the church as well

If we dig, I wont be surprised if they were still having sexual affairs even when she was dating and married to Timi. I read on a thread that someone alleged that Biodun was the father of Busolas kids some days ago..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Raumdeuter no go kee me grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean she was raped the first time and she went back to him for more sexcapades. Even joined his church became choir and probably convinced other friends to join the church as well

If we dig, I wont be surprised if they were still having sexual affairs even when she was dating and married to Timi. I read on a thread that someone alleged that Biodun was the father of Busolas kids some days ago..
4m d video. ...she holds him in high esteem and Mr fatoyinbo understand this and used it to his advantage. .I figure out her parents must have probably called or reached out 4 d pastor's "mercy journey" prayers hence his visits that early,already got a krest alongside. .....The affair might have continued afterward in the name of relationship and promises like i pointed out and maybe became unfavourable to bukola. .... (assumption though)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
No matter how u try to trivialize the issue or dissect her story, her truth will be her truth. She clearly stated in full 25mins video how his brother was on his way to stab biodun before he was begged by one of his current pastors now. The pastor tried to calm.the brother and made entreaties. Biodun himself begged and claimed it was the devil. She mentioned his current pastor heading Lagos and the one heading port Harcourt.

One of the pastors even threatened to leave the church. He wept and begged the pastor and busola not to leave the church.

Okay will a Nigerian daddy G.O do all of this if he is free of the accusations they were bringing? He could've denied ever touching her u know? Guess what he didn't, rather he pleaded it was devil in action.

That man is not just randy but a rapist. Saying he is randy means every of his victim are just promiscuous female gender who wanted the D of the 'man of God'(This is clearly not the case)

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greatihex:
me i don't need Jorginho. Sarri ball is over and i don't need another mikel or fab in our team.

We should return back to playing serious football
we will see the importance of sarri ball when he starts winning in juventus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
See Cavani
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unku airmark, you get mail o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
airmark:

that a 35m Rudiger was all needed to fix our central defence problems.

can you bring where I wrote it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
lordfalcao:
we will see the importance of sarri ball when he starts winning in juventus
sarri ball that did not win him anything for years. Hope you know that he didn't fully play the sarri ball at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
This VAR just dey use Cavani to catch trips
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

gbam
I was wondering how same man will rape someone on multiple occasions if she's not enjoying it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greatihex:
sarri ball that did not win him anything for years. Hope you know that he didn't fully play the sarri ball at Chelsea.
he did not fully play the sarri ball you said. Did he play it at all, he did. Did he win a trophy with his philosophy? He did. Over to juventus where he would be working with one of the goats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
obainojazz:
This is a typical Nigeriano girl's way.. They always lose their virginity in a terrible way.. Either one innocent cousin or so.. Timi must have asked how she lost her virginity, since it was pastor biodun.. She won't want to sound cheap to her husband... Now she has to continue with the story
Man has to be careful with all these girls
probably Timi was hearing her past promiscuous life with biodun she had to divert it to rape.
The man may be manipulating them to have sex with him but I don't think he uses force
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Suarez toorr

Another VAR offside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

If that guy was in the West he would be facing prison time oh let's be honest. I have heard a lot of his stories and the guy sounds like the predatory type.

Women are very complex creatures and what may be r@pe to them might not be r@pe to you. Some would even tell you they yielded so it wouldn't feel like they were being r@ped, so what you thought was just her playing hard to get and you feeling you canvassed her like a bad sharp guy to change her mind, to her she registered it as r@pe. Lool since babe told me this thing ehn I wait for both verbal and written consent (via WhatsApp or any other app)

Ohh and girls do get r@ped in their parents house. Pretty frequently I might add.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.