Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,080 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862559 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
lordfalcao:
he did not fully play the sarri ball you said. Did he play it at all, he did. Did he win a trophy with his philosophy? He did. Over to juventus where he would be working with one of the goats
i no get strength for sarri chelsea career for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
If that guy was in the West he would be facing prison time oh let's be honest. I have heard a lot of his stories and the guy sounds like the predatory type.

Women are very complex creatures and what may be r@pe to them might not be r@pe to you. Some would even tell you they yielded so it wouldn't feel like they were being r@ped, so what you thought was just her playing hard to get and you feeling you canvassed her like a bad sharp guy to change her mind, to her she registered it as r@pe. Lool since babe told me this thing ehn I wait for both verbal and written consent (via WhatsApp or any other app)

Ohh and girls do get r@ped in their parents house. Pretty frequently I might add.

Not everything done in the West is also right. I believe there are 2 sides of a story. Its possible Biodun raped her and very important, its also possible she might be embellishing the story

In the West we have seen how rape allegations against Kobe, Neymar etc where the men were crucified initially turned to be false.

Its also in the west where a president claims he grabs women by the pussy. didn't someone try to use the rape allegation against Brett Kavanaugh, How did that end
R.Kelly has been under suspicion for almost 25yrs and has never done jail time

What would he be going to prison for? Maybe because age of consent in the West is clearly defined as 18 while in Nigeria it's not that well defined what would be his crime? Because she hasn't proven this was not a consensual relationship. Her actions and words before and after the act, when looking from a neutral point shows that this was like a relationship or friendship between them.

There are so many gaps in her story that if you look at it critically will be questioned

Even her written consent via WhatsApp and other app does not mean you are not raping her, even if she was begging you to put it, she might say that 12 thrusts was the one she consented that your other 10 thrusts she didnt consent.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greatihex:
believe me. This things are spiritual. The devil is using these people to change the initial plan of God. You will wake one Morning and see women ruling the world and telling men what to do. These are signs that the world is coming to an end.
True, what baffles me most, is that men are the one handing it to them.
all that remains is for enough sons to be born, and told that the rights and benefits given to their mothers isnt enough.
the ones ranting on social media are just doing so to provide proof to the foot soldiers who are men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
If that guy was in the West he would be facing prison time oh let's be honest. I have heard a lot of his stories and the guy sounds like the predatory type.

Women are very complex creatures and what may be r@pe to them might not be r@pe to you. Some would even tell you they yielded so it wouldn't feel like they were being r@ped, so what you thought was just her playing hard to get and you feeling you canvassed her like a bad sharp guy to change her mind, to her she registered it as r@pe. Lool since babe told me this thing ehn I wait for both verbal and written consent (via WhatsApp or any other app)

Ohh and girls do get r@ped in their parents house. Pretty frequently I might add.
one day these women will turn men into sheep on leash with this rape thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

What would he be going to prison for? Maybe because age of consent in the West is clearly defined as 18 while in Nigeria its not that well defined what would be his crime? Because she hasnt proven this was not a consensual relationship

Even her written consent via WhatsApp and other app does not mean you are not raping her, even if she was begging you to put it, she might say that 12 thrusts was the one she consented that your other 10 thrusts she didnt consent.
Wasn't she 16 at the time? What kind of consensual relationship is he running with a 16 year old?

Lmaooo Dayo no kill me with laugh Biko. With written consent at least you have the tools to defend yourself and discredit your accuser. There is nothing I hate more than false r@pe accusations but the mere fact this dude was actively knackin a 16 year old you can't defend that

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
emmy2807:

True, what baffles me most, is that men are the one handing it to them.
all that remains is for enough sons to be born, and told that the rights and benefits given to their mothers isnt enough.
the ones ranting on social media are just doing so to provide proof to the foot soldiers who are men.
exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Not everything done in the West is also right. I believe there are 2 sides of a story. Its possible Biodun raped her and very important, its also possible she might be embellishing the story

In the West we have seen how rape allegations against Kobe, Neymar etc where the men were crucified initially turned to be false.

Its also in the west where a president claims he grabs women by the pussy. didn't someone try to use the rape allegation against Brett Kavanaugh, How did that end

What would he be going to prison for? Maybe because age of consent in the West is clearly defined as 18 while in Nigeria it's not that well defined what would be his crime? Because she hasn't proven this was not a consensual relationship. Her actions and words before and after the act, when looking from a neutral point shows that this was like a relationship or friendship between them.

There are so many gaps in her story that if you look at it critically will be questioned

true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Wasn't she 16 at the time? What kind of consensual relationship is he running with a 16 year old?

Lmaooo Dayo no kill me with laugh Biko. With written consent at least you have the tools to defend yourself and discredit your accuser. There is nothing I hate more than false r@pe accusations but the mere fact this dude was actively knackin a 16 year old you can't defend that

In America the age of consent is defined, In Nigeria its not defined clearly.
A Nigerian Senator married a 13yr old and you think having sex with a 16yr old in Nigeria is a "crime"

So like Neymar if the girl claims she consented to some sessions and some acts but not others, then what will you do?

You exchanged texts agreeing to sex and just before the act she changed her mind and you used your celebrity status to intimidate her into letting you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape is a very sensitive issue, majorly because it leave a huge mark on its victims. however, there is something wrong about how we handle these issues. passing a message that every man accused of rape is guilty in the court of social opinion, may/will lead to manipul5ation of men, "i wil1 say you raped me" 1s enough to bring any man to subjection, not because he is guilty but because no one will believe him.
Now we may be dealing with sensitivity of the victim but i believe soon enough, we will be dealing also with how false accusations affect men.
Well for now, its about women and the power they hold as percieve victims but 50 years from now, their sons may be victims of false rape accusation, what goes around comes around.
On this issue, maybe people will start going to court to sign affidavit before sex, stating .how much time is expected to be spent and how many thrusts, i dont know.
I dont support rape but lets be rational about these things to avoid condemning an innocent person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:

no be 16yrs old seduce her teacher the other day and even made the guy to promise her marriage on top the thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
lordfalcao:
can you bring where I wrote it?

Maybe Raumdeuter gave you 30 bottles of action bitters when you were defending Rudigers choice and stated that Van Dijk wouldn't add any quality to our defence since we had enough.

It seems you have memory issues like your mentor. I will start ignoring you now.

lordfalcao:

Conte used rudiger against man city, Tottenham man u, are you going to select his team for him?

Van dijk will add quality to Liverpool because of their leaky defense and not Chelsea because we already had enough. Just like you told us bonucci is a 60M material and we found out it is a lie, that's the same way we are seeing van dijk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greatihex:
one day these women will turn men into sheep on leash with this rape thing.

Let's not act like these things are all lies. Even for uni days we know how these things dey go. Enough boys dey do RnB steady.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

A Nigerian Senator married a 13yr old and you think having sex with a 16yr old in Nigeria is a "crime"
i think a bill was later passed to allow 13 yrs old to get married
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Greatihex:
no be 16yrs old seduce her teacher the other day and even made the guy to promise her marriage on top the thing
You as the teacher why are you falling for a 16 year old? You're supposed to be the adult in this setting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
You as the teacher why are you falling for a 16 year old? You're supposed to be the adult in this setting

IMO I feel the age gap should matter more than an age cut off.I dont know the case of student and teacher but the teacher might be a 21yr old NYSC which to me is still more acceptable than a 58yr old man dicking a 20yr old girl

A 19yr old messing with a 17yr old is child abuse, but a 58yr old Ned Nwoko knacking a 18-19yr old is Regina Ok.

A girls 18th birthday is tomorrow June 30. Is she suddenly wiser than she was last Friday? But the law says on Monday she can legally marry a 70yr old but last friday its a crime to mess with a 19yr old boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

So like Neymar if the girl claims she consented to some sessions and some acts but not others, then what will you do?

You exchanged texts agreeing to sex and just before the act she changed her mind and you used your celebrity status to intimidate her into letting you
That's why I said in the West he would definitely be in some yawa.

Stop adding a jungle like Nigeria when we are discussing civilized nations. Which reasonable father would allow their 13 year or 16 year old daughter to be actively involved in sexual relationships

In Neymar's case his evidence has vindicated him at the very least. It also helps that there are no legion of women coming out to say he r@ped them

Bro that's the problem. You're not supposed to intimidate, coerce or manipulate anyone to knack you. Even at point of entry

Lemme give you simple analogy, say you visited someone and asked them to make a cup of tea for you. Then they bring the tea and you say you're not drinking, should they force you to drink?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
That's why I said in the West he would definitely be in some yawa.

Stop adding a jungle like Nigeria when we are discussing civilized nations. Which reasonable father would allow their 13 year or 16 year old daughter to be actively involved in sexual relationships

In Neymar's case his evidence has vindicated him at the very least. It also helps that there are no legion of women coming out to say he r@ped them

Bro that's the problem. You're not supposed to intimidate, coerce or manipulate anyone to knack you. Even at point of entry

Lemme give you simple analogy, say you visited someone and asked them to make a cup of tea for you. Then they bring the tea and you say you're not drinking, should they force you to drink?

Intimidation is wrong.

How is manipulation wrong? So promising a girl to buy her a bag to allow you enter or promising her marriage should also be a crime when you know you are not going to.

I bring you tea, you say you no want and I say if you drink I will take you out to amusement park and you agree, how is that a crime? Thats simple negotiation

Then those who dont end up girls they promised should be criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

I see the guy as a predator. Maybe it was consensual but in civilized societies the girl was still a minor.

Did you just mention R.Kelly? Another predator? Lool! What was he doing with 15 year old Aaliyah? Lol let's just leave R.Kelly out of this thing that one no get redemption

I can make exceptions for Kavanagh, Neymar and Kobe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Intimidation is wrong.

How is manipulation wrong? So promising a girl to buy her a bag to allow you enter or promising her marriage should also be a crime when you know you are not going to.

I bring you tea, you say you no want and I say if you drink I will take you out to amusement park and you agree, how is that a crime? Thats simple negotiation

Then those who dont end up girls they promised should be criminals
Lool you do know you can be sued for promising a girl marriage and not marrying her right? In Nigeria at least

So it's ok to manipulate a 16 year old? Isn't that the whole point of the underage thing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
yes. The teacher was lacked self control, but you can't say girl is a minor in that case. And you know how such of these children carry over size Everything around. All humans are not the same. All don't have the same level of self control.
If Eve never wanted to eat the apple, she wouldn’t have given the devil any form of audience.

So, one day now Eve can wake up and start saying that the devil forced her to eat the apple? Instead, she should blame herself for being naive and foolish to be deceived by the devil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
I see the guy as a predator. Maybe it was consensual but in civilized societies the girl was still a minor.

Did you just mention R.Kelly? Another predator? Lool! What was he doing with 15 year old Aaliyah? Lol let's just leave R.Kelly out of this thing that one no get redemption

I can make exceptions for Kavanagh, Neymar and Kobe

How many underaged girls have alleged Biodun in the past? This is the first one I have heard. The guy is a serial womaniser who stories them well

I am sure after all the scandals many girls are still longing to enter him runs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

IMO I feel the age gap should matter more than an age cut off.I dont know the case of student and teacher but the teacher might be a 21yr old NYSC which to me is still more acceptable than a 58yr old man dicking a 20yr old girl

A 19yr old messing with a 17yr old is child abuse, but a 58yr old Ned Nwoko knacking a 18-19yr old is Regina Ok.

A girls 18th birthday is tomorrow June 30. Is she suddenly wiser than she was last Friday? But the law says on Monday she can legally marry a 70yr old but last friday its a crime to mess with a 19yr old boy
If a bill is presented in the senate concerning legal age, watch as the bill will be thrown to the trash.
Most northeners will become criminals over night, Nigeria is too lawless and the beneficiries are prepared to ensure it stays that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Lool you do know you can be sued for promising a girl marriage and not marrying her right? In Nigeria at least

So it's ok to manipulate a 16 year old? Isn't that the whole point of the underage thing?

I didnt know its a crime to promise someone marriage and not marry her o.

Like all promise in life, can be broken due to many reasons.

Can you also sue a girl if you both agree to marry and she leaves you for a richer guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many underaged girls have alleged Biodun in the past? This is the first one I have heard. The guy is a serial womaniser who stories them well

I am sure after all the scandals many girls are still longing to enter him runs
Don't get me wrong. I had no wahala with Pastor Elegucci even though I knew he was a fraud till this underage matter. Most of the other knacks and stories I just chalked up to normal jibiti obo levels

My thing with him is why has he been steady chasing reluctant girls when there are many girls who would gladly knack him for free. I think he has predatory tendencies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

I didnt know its a crime to promise someone marriage and not marry her o.

Like all promise in life, can be broken due to many reasons.

Can you also sue a girl if you both agree to marry and she leaves you for a richer guy
Lawyers have told me this sha. So I will defer to them in this case. I don't know if it also applies to men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
A40:
Lawyers have told me this sha. So I will defer to them in this case. I don't know if it also applies to men

If this law exist applies to men but not to women. Imagine that.

So if you promise babe 5 nuts and you only bust only 3, She go sue you be that

Some of these hysteria sef

There was a 13yr old Ochanya raped to death by her uncle, Did they donate money to her like Busola? Na so the rapist uncle go escape justice and Ochanya die for nothing or na because the victim and the accused no be celebrities?

I saw a thread on homepage Teddy A said they should investigate the case and some people are calling him out for not declaring Gucci mane Pastor guilty without an investigation

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9729474_nobleigwecallsoutteddyaovercommentonrapeallegationagainstpastorfatoyinbounclesuru1_jpeg4432e40d2bd6e80f1c26c9cc0c342760
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

If this law exist applies to men but not to women. Imagine that.

So if you promise babe 5 nuts and you only bust only 3, She go sue you be that

Some of these hysteria sef

There was a 13yr old Ochanya raped to death by her uncle, Did they donate money to her like Busola? Na so the rapist uncle go escape justice and Ochanya die for nothing or na because the victim and the accused no be celebrities?

I saw a thread on homepage Teddy A said they should investigate the case and some people are calling him out for not declaring Gucci mane Pastor guilty without an investigation

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9729474_nobleigwecallsoutteddyaovercommentonrapeallegationagainstpastorfatoyinbounclesuru1_jpeg4432e40d2bd6e80f1c26c9cc0c342760
Standard Nigerian mob mentality. On a regular day me I don't jump into matters like these because I know how some women can be. The Ese Walters case for example na standard jibiti obo levels. If he left his wife and consummated their affair we would never have heard her case.

This one na the underage levels na him make me ask some questions.

Forget most of these virtual signallers acting brand new I have no issues with people that want some kind of investigation made. I don't believe women are incapable of lying but plenty fine boy pastors dey. Why always him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

What I felt happened. which could be wrong
Busola was young and had a sort of relationship/friendship with Biodun, she reverred him, feared him maybe had a crush on him.
Biodun used that advantage to have sex with her

You might wanna see the "official" meaning of rape...

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

raumdeuter:

After the first "rape" they still had sex. So how does someone rape one more than once on different days

Here is an excerpt from the "official" definition of "abuse of authority"...

The vulnerabilities of the victim are exploited with those who are particularly vulnerable being most often selected as targets.Traumatic bonding can occur between the abuser and victim as the result of ongoing cycles of abuse in which the intermittent reinforcement of reward and punishment creates powerful emotional bonds that are resistant to change and a climate of fear.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusive_power_and_control

Biodun is a serial rapíst who should be force-fed with his roasted bálls!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Just finished watching "When they see us" on Netflix. Brilliant series, especially the 3rd and 4th episodes.

Meanwhile, they should just postpone AFCON. What kind of results are these FFS?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Cavani doing Cavani things

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2019
raumdeuter:
Cavani doing Cavani things

Blood of Jesus shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2019
airmark:

Maybe Raumdeuter gave you 30 bottles of action bitters when you were defending Rudigers choice and stated that Van Dijk wouldn't add any quality to our defence since we had enough.

It seems you have memory issues like your mentor. I will start ignoring you now.

provide where I said this.

airmark:
that a 35m Rudiger was all needed to fix our central defence problems.

this and what you qouted are they the same?. You must have amnesia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A40(m), askit(f), airmark(m), Jodera and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.