Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,293 members, 7,894,245 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10909435 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) (7557) (7558) ... (19677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

At all.

Just pointing out how silly it is to compare Sarri ball to Lampardball
Lol.

You go ask us for form las las. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
The 4-3-3 formation has always been around in football but sarrismo has always been defined as a unique brand of 4-3-3.

The same individual right now who is making it seem like all 433s are the same Is the same one who was flooding this thread then with videos and infographics about the uniqueness of sarriball. Talk about double standing gents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bricklayer sarri cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
diggz:
Bricklayer sarri cheesy

You no been like am when we sign am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
donjazet:

You no been like am when we sign am?

If I like am or not, how that one use join say naim be bricklayer for lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abeg make person tell me, wetin be "Lampard ball"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
donjazet:
Abeg make person tell me, wetin be "Lampard ball"?

But you don already tell us say na sarris the bricklayer ball na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
donjazet:
We seem to all forget something very important here.

We're just 2 games into Lampard's tenure and the two opponents we have faced are teams who played very open games, teams who did not just sit back, soak up pressure and hit on the counter, these were big teams who came out to attack there by giving our attackers spaces to run into.

Cast your minds back to previous seasons, we started very well under Sarri, I remember when we played arsenal at home, how everyone raved about the potentials of greatness and bright future the team had. We even went on a decent run of wins.

Our problems appeared when we encountered teams who simply sat back leaving no space behind for attackers to run into.

Don't also forget that AVB'S tenure and scholari's tenure were off to a flying start before the implosions.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have good expectations, but if history is a good indicator, we MUST be cautiously optimistic, and remember that this team has a lot of limitations and inhibitions.

Lampard is fairly new to management, his experience as a manager is very low, before Guardiola, zidane or OGS took reins at their clubs, they already had managerial experiences at various levels.
Our defense is as porous and inexperienced as ever.

We have to be cautious in our expectations, only time will tell.

What higher experience does a coach of Barcelona division 2 side have above a first team coach of Derby or what higher experience does a mere assistant have above a first team coach?

Well, the truth is lampard has done pretty well above your expectations so it seems like something so impossible that you feel it should be down to someone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Bruh at the start of Conte era on this very thread Afrodoc2 was calling for Kante to be used as a box 2 box.

I should know - he was telling me.

If Afrodoc2 can see these qualities while peering between legs in the gynaecologist ward, how much more the managers who coach him daily.

The biggest difference between Sarri and Lampard is in that midfield arrangement.

We haven't seen Akpuruka as the last man shielding defnce like with Sarri. So far, Kante and Kovacic are acting like body guards.

We also haven't seen the nonsense where Akpuruka controls all the play. see Kovacic throwing better passes.

We don't even play from the back like that sef. kepa dey kick better long ball to Giroud to nod on Wednesday.

Emerson Kovacic Pulisic tap and go also happened very rarely under sarri.

Instead Alonso will run, collect ball by touchline and then instead of pullout will pass back to Kovacic or Hazard.

Morata will make 10 runs the ball will never come

And we will never press Liverpool under sarri. are you mad? Go and look at the possession stats if those games and compare to wednesday.

Anybody that sees 433 and claims Sarri invented it should come - I get bridge for sale for bariga side

The same sarriball that was knocked off immediately Jorginho was held by the balls. I couldn't believe that some people would say it was the smoker that gave Lampard a framework or platform or concept or foundation. Like seriously?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Sarri has Ronaldo and a pretty great team.

Ronaldo is not getting younger. Tempo of games are now getting faster as if players are on drugs 24/7.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
donjazet:
We seem to all forget something very important here.

We're just 2 games into Lampard's tenure and the two opponents we have faced are teams who played very open games, teams who did not just sit back, soak up pressure and hit on the counter, these were big teams who came out to attack there by giving our attackers spaces to run into.

Cast your minds back to previous seasons, we started very well under Sarri, I remember when we played arsenal at home, how everyone raved about the potentials of greatness and bright future the team had. We even went on a decent run of wins.

Our problems appeared when we encountered teams who simply sat back leaving no space behind for attackers to run into.

Don't also forget that AVB'S tenure and scholari's tenure were off to a flying start before the implosions.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have good expectations, but if history is a good indicator, we MUST be cautiously optimistic, and remember that this team has a lot of limitations and inhibitions.

Lampard is fairly new to management, his experience as a manager is very low, before Guardiola, zidane or OGS took reins at their clubs, they already had managerial experiences at various levels. Our defense is as porous and inexperienced as ever.

We have to be cautious in our expectations, only time will tell.

The only team Pep coached before managing Barcelona was Barcelona Team B and he coached from 2007-2008. Just 1 Year.

Just remove Pep from the List. If your stars align and you are good, then you are good. You don't need to speed 50 years in different levels before you become good as a Manager.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
FUUCKKKKKK Sarri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bimffo:

The only team Pep coached before managing Barcelona was Barcelona Team B and he coached from 2007-2008. Just 1 Year.

Just remove Pep from the List. If your stars align and you are good, then you are good. You don't need to speed 50 years in different levels before you become good as a Manager.

That's why he couldn't believe what's happening is Lampard's main work.

Zidane that he also mentioned only coached the junior before winning ucl for record time.

Let him continue to deceive himself with yeye Sarriball.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Biggieboy: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
This foundation and framework argument has gone beyond nairaland o grin

Man utd legend Paul Once believes Ole Gunnar Soljskaer is using Klopp's framework at Man utd grin grin

@ donjazet Kimbeast, wots ur take on this?

Lana1 Larride Oasis007 elrony Leyqute and other GGMUMU fans, is this true?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Biggieboy:

Man utd legend Paul Once believes Ole Gunnar Soljskaer is using Klopp's framework at Man utd grin grin

Paul Ince is rètarded. No be today we just dey know. Every other club using a front 3 and buying defenders must be copying Liverpool too.

Martial, Lingard and Rashford have been playing together at United long before Liverpool formed their front 3. And we dey buy defenders almost every year....Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo, Darmian.
So i no sabi what he thinks United is copying from Liverpool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
popizaino:

What higher experience does a coach of Barcelona division 2 side have above a first team coach of Derby or what higher experience does a mere assistant have above a first team coach?

Well, the truth is lampard has done pretty well above your expectations so it seems like something so impossible that you feel it should be down to someone.

I don't know why you would feel I don't like Lampard. I LOVE Lampard's appointment as our coach but I'm managing my expectations while at the same time recognising and appreciating Sarri's positive effort in our team.

Listen, the most enthralling feature or joy of football between fans has always been the divergent views and opinions of we the fans.

We will always agree or disagree on facets of the game without any determinate judge so I don't blame you or expect you to agree with me but I do believe that Sarri's impact can still be felt in our current gameplay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Biggieboy:

?

Nobody is saying Lampard is copying or replicating Sarri.
We're saying that RIGHT NOW, at this very moment, one can still see Sarri's impact on the team. Stop misunderstanding the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
I Have been seeing allot of Jorginho as future captain propaganda on Twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Lana1:
Paul Ince is rètarded. No be today we just dey know. Every other club using a front 3 and buying defenders must be copying Liverpool too.

Martial, Lingard and Rashford have been playing together at United long before Liverpool formed their front 3. And we dey buy defenders almost every year....Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo, Darmian.

Ole na thief of framework, like Lampard. But Frank own na in-house theft.

Ole is a thief. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2019
Biggieboy:

We no longer consider Paul Ince a United legend.

Signed
Red Devils Worldwide.

And his statement is factually incorrect and emblematic of his ever increasing level of tomfoolery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Swissh:
Update cheesy

League never start hazard done dey form Injury cheesy

Man is out for 3 to 4 Weeks grin grin
you are just a scum I swear,I get the fact that you don't like the guy but na injury you come dey celebrate now?, try get sense Bros.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Tactics wise, nothing Lampard copied from Sarri with what I watched against Liverpool. However, Sarri really improved Kante’s game play.

Btw, who noticed Lampard is changing Jorginho’s pattern of play too, it’s like he told him to be playing more long passes unlike his usual play under sarri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its beyond the zobo level I think the chances of it happening is like 60% now and can move very quick to completion

Have you read what Ottmar Hitzfeld said about the Sané saga?

That is why I was of the opinion that all the things the media were saying were wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Eruditor:

Have you read what Ottmar Hitzfeld said about the Sané saga?

That is why I was of the opinion that all the things the media were saying were wrong.

What Hitzfeld said was that if a transfer was that close, the coach shouldn't play the player. And also said Sane should have spoken up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Thecassanova:
Jorginho will be the next captain of Chelsea FC and Kepa will be the vice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Lana1:

lmao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Thecassanova:

Mehn peeps won't even let Azi be captain for at least 2seasons. some are even suggesting James replace him. Fine, even if, except Kante isn't interested or Jorginho has the best leadership quality I don't see Jorginho becoming captain atleast for 2 more seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2019
iamrosheed:

Jorginho will be the next captain of Chelsea FC and Kepa will be the vice
very funny.. and kepa will be the vice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Interesting discussion. Great to see in-depth discussions without insults being thrown around.

Both sides make good points.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Mapoka, A star doesn't beg teams to buy him, its the fans who are chanting to sign him. Unlike one shakushaku dancer who was begging Madrid for 4 good years

“Neymar! Neymar! Neymar!,” chanted gathered Barcelona fans at president Josep Maria Bartomeu as he arrived with the team to a Bilbao hotel before their opening La Liga clash on Friday.

And the Brazilian striker’s name was on the Catalan club’s mind at the end of the night too, after a painful 1-0 defeat by Athletic Bilbao at the San Mames, as Luis Suarez went off injured.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Greatihex:
is it a coincidence that sarri with teams that followed his football to the last was trophyless, but he wins his first trophy with a team that refused to follow his instructions to the later?
You can't be serious .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
Mapoka, A star doesn't beg teams to buy him, its the fans who are chanting to sign him. Unlike one shakushaku dancer who was begging Madrid for 4 good years

“Neymar! Neymar! Neymar!,” chanted gathered Barcelona fans at president Josep Maria Bartomeu as he arrived with the team to a Bilbao hotel before their opening La Liga clash on Friday.

And the Brazilian striker’s name was on the Catalan club’s mind at the end of the night too, after a painful 1-0 defeat by Athletic Bilbao at the San Mames, as Luis Suarez went off injured.
Too late bro Madrid already agreed a deal with Psg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) (7557) (7558) ... (19677) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Joezinho, hensben(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.